Are you excited for whats sure to be one of the greatest games of all time? What are your hopes and expectations?

Are you excited for whats sure to be one of the greatest games of all time? What are your hopes and expectations?

Attached: download (9).jpg (318x159, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BF0EaH73ee4
youtube.com/watch?v=mwioQQ_ixdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>game

Yes, it is a video game, and we are on Yea Forums the video game board.

I wonder if the AI will be as broken as it was in the first game.

AHEM.
Fuck "muh cinematic gameplay" and fuck Naugthy Dog.

Attached: 1539150279250.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Shit taste

omg he can read

OP here, I accidentally left off

>pic unrelated

>it is a video game

Attached: 1555989090076.png (632x218, 78K)

Youre not me poser.
Yeah, you have a controller, hit buttons, shoot things and win or lose. Know what that sounds like? a game, you retard.

You literally don't win or lose.

>get shot enough times
>get a game over
>not losing
Man, really a rocket scientist arent you.

>start over again 10 seconds earlier
>win

So by that you consider black mirror: Bandersnatch a video game?

>1 button input
>no reaction required
>literally an interactive movie
No, retard. I dont know how you could compare a literaly third person shooter with multiplayer to a choose your own adventure movie.

I usually don't filter tripfags but when they start threads as shitposty as this, it just can't be helped.

Last of Us had more than one button but you are right other than that.

Im just excited for the game user, I loved the first one and played the multiplayer all the time.

All this is doing is demonstrating why this is a retarded way to define games in the first place.

I want to know what the melee and parkour will be like.

How would you describe them?

Hahahaahahaha

>1 button input
>no reaction required
>literally an interactive movie

That’s almost literally TLOU that you described lmao great job proving my point

Attached: 8F95A295-86FB-4286-97C6-DEB3A50F188F.jpg (640x480, 76K)

you mean the game with a director that doesn't use the word fun and that was revealed like 3 years ago and the last thing they showed about it was almost 2 years ago? this thing is gonna flop

First game didn't do anything new but was pretty fun. the shooting and throwing was entertaining

>Button to shoot
>Aim
>Swap weapons
>stealth
>can craft
Yeah youre right genius, excactly the same.

Something along the lines of
>A game is a voluntary activity proceeding according to a number of rules which only have meaning in the context of the game.
Essentially, all games are games of pretend at their core. Moving pieces across a board only means something when everyone involved acknowledges it. Outside the rules of the game it is a pointless action. Rules about winning and losing are common, but not required in order to ascribe meaning to actions.

can't wait for all the downgrades so they can just sell you the remastered version for ps5 but still doesn't have the AI they showed off in the trailers like the first game

I'm going to watch the 720p version on youtube at x1.25 speed

They showed it off at E3 last year. Little over a year ago. And Druckmann is only iterating upon what made the first game a massive critical and commercial success with his attitude towards "fun".

disregard that post I suck dicks

I'm not very excited, mainly because I don't trust Naughty Dog not to fucking butcher Joel's character.

I’ll get it but I’m not hype after the trailer.
The first game was all about Joel and Ellie’s relationship.

Now Joel is no where to be seen, she is a lesbian, has a stupid tattoo, other ugly boyish characters. First game is 9/10 but I don’t agree with this direction. It’s a good showcase of how great cun is ruined as they grow in western culture though

I hope you still enjoy the story and can consider supporting the devs, friend.
This
I get the hesitation, but I am stoll hopeful and optimistic. They managed to pull of the first one and the uncharted games, hopefully it has Ellies coming of age handled well.
The lesbian thing I think is fine, they need more positive representation

i'll play it just to dab on PC fatties.

imagine being called fucking "paul" in 2019

using the r word isnt very woke of you, naughty dog bootlicker.

>HUH IMAGINE HAVING A GOOD NAME BASED OFF THE BEST SAINT IN 2019
Believe it or not I can imagine it, its pretty decent.

I apologize if its offensive, but in regarda to people holding back video games as a medium, its correct.

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-091856_Chrome.jpg (1439x806, 160K)

and you think over a year without any updates is a good thing? Druckman wasn't that much of a cuck before the dlc, the first game didn't have any political shit in it before that so it isn't gonna be the same this time

can't wait for the DOWNGRADES
youtube.com/watch?v=BF0EaH73ee4

I forgot just how fun the multiplayer was back in the day

youtube.com/watch?v=mwioQQ_ixdo

Attached: 731.png (552x585, 16K)

If you say the last of us isnt a game you legitimately have autism and are a burden on everyone in your life

The multiplayer was the shit. I played so much of it.

The first movie was seven parts boredom, three parts meh. I don't understand why anybody would be hyped about the second.

This. Just because you don't like it doesn't make it not a game. Why can't you just say, "It's a shit game"?

This has to be one the laziest poorly constructed shallowest fuckin reviews I've ever read and everyone is dumber having read it. Have a good one

Truth hurts, huh? It's okay, go cry in mommy's bosom.

>and you think over a year without any updates is a good thing?
You think it's at all unusual, especially for a single-player narrative-driven game, to not reveal too much?
>Druckman wasn't that much of a cuck before the dlc, the first game didn't have any political shit in it before that so it isn't gonna be the same this time
lol, you are deluding yourself, friend.

Improved gameplay, worse plot, that's it.

Attached: 1563077457241.gif (950x1267, 939K)

I expect it to be 8 boring hours of repetitive combat with too many cutscenes and no fun allowed. Definitely don't give a shit about TLoU2. Give me a new Uncharted instead.

You can get the same experience and “enjoyment” by watching a YouTube play through of this garbage series because there’s no thinking or real decision making involved. You just press a few buttons to move from one obvious set piece to another doing the same boring, repetitive actions until you get to the next dumb cutscene. If you do fail at some point you just reload a few seconds before that and repeat. It’s an interactive movie with the illusion of gameplay.

Attached: 7C796B5F-BA06-47A6-9A7F-F76B2972F45B.gif (256x256, 330K)

I hope you are wrong user, but I would like another Uncharted as well.

No, you just hide behind anonymity because you and I both know you wouldn't make yourself look like a fucking idiot in the real world. This isn't a website anyone comes to for "brutal honesty", it's just intellectual laziness. There is no deeper conversation to be found.

Attached: 1543857045523.jpg (593x593, 125K)

>bullshots
>what's sure

Hmm

nah

Somehow I never see Yea Forums describe CoD in this way even though this far more accurately describes CoD and Yea Forums also hates it.

this
i watched TLoU for ellie and joels relationship
i dont want to watch dyke and kike makeout:the movie
not gonna bother going to the cinema for this one

The main difference being that CoD has decent shooting GAMEPLAY as they’re designed around that. The naughty dog games have shit shooting as they’re designed around the fact that it’s an interactive movie, not a game.

CoD is a fast paced game with some of the tightest FPS controls in the business. It's a bit different than TLoU's story heavy, slow paced gameplay.

So CoD is a movie with fast gameplay and TLoU is a movie with slow gameplay? Pretty sure movies aren't supposed to have gameplay at all.

Movie game. Like David Cage or Bandersnatch.

Less of a game and more like a movie.

The story in CoD isn't important. The gameplay is what matters most. It's the other way around with TLoU. That's the difference.

Those are subjective statements. But objectively it can be stated that both have gameplay, and movies do not. The difference between both games is merely one of quantity and not quality.

You're retarded. What? Oh yeah.

>ugly bat B but its a woman and she is lez & takes your qt 3.14

>better variety in weapons/abilities, and dont have me get all the good stuff until the last few levels of the game
>less linear level design
>new infected, maybe animal infected
>get to play as old man joel
>for the online, utilize the infected. Have a team death match thats got a dozen clickers and some bloaters thrown in

Attached: revolver frames.jpg (360x480, 31K)

Dreadful sequel to a dreadful game. Why people continue supporting Sony's po-faced walking-through-a-forest simulators is beyond me.

All of thise would be excellent. Animal infected and old man Joel in particular would be hype as fuck.

I expect an excellent single-player campaign that I will never want to play ever again and a multiplayer that will also be excellent, but they'll ruin with pay2win perks and weapons a month after release.

Can't wait to murder a million thugs and then watch a cutscene of two lesbians kissing. Truly groundbreaking game design

>in regarda to people holding back video games
That would be retards that buy movie games.

If you like CoD but not immersive worlds you belong on Facebook, not here.

Tell us your example of a good game

I really liked the first one even if some parts were obnoxious padding as you grabbed a ladder or moved a pallet for Ellie to cross areas with, but i've never been less interested in a sequel in all my life. They should have either limited Joel and Ellie to a cameo role, or called their story done and set it somewhere else. I would have loved to see how some other countries handled the outbreak, for example.
Not to mention that what's been shown so far has been exceedingly edgy, between the torture, ellie killing cult members, and the seeming lack of a central theme or plot. Comparing it to the first game, where even its earliest reveals showed you were a courier and hints at the overall plot.
I'm only hopeful for maybe some nice set pieces, as one had some really great scenic imagery and concept art

>game

God I hate myself for getting an ellie portrait tattooed.

I'm terrified of this too, as Joel was a really solid protagonist for a game character

>wanting animal infected when the first game took painstaking effort to showcase nature evolving past mankind and what the world does in man's absence
No way fag

Post it
>tripfag
I think some animals like ones that have close relationships with humans could work.

Fuck u

Rude

dykes and kikes I do not like

PC has it on youtube though

Youtube has every game. Not sure your point.

It will have a good story and ultimately mediocre gameplay and no replayability just like the first one.

Attached: re.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

I loved the first game. So yeah, I'm definitely getting this.

When is this game fucking coming out? I need more games for my Spider-Man console.

>game about a lesbian relationship between a nigger and a kike in the most boring apocalypse
>good story

if you like movie games but not gameplay you belong on reddit, not here