Game has microtransactions

>game has microtransactions

Attached: 1564481356591.jpg (1050x809, 118K)

>THE CAT for 2000 shekels

wtf

looks like a nigger crack hut without the drawings

all you really need to add is the coffee table, the lamp, and the dog
rest of it is bullshit

thats a dogy, and the adoption is free but the potential medical bills arent

based retard

that's not a cat that's a bear
cat's for 80, behind the microwave

Girls don't like bears, unless they're korean. They love Pooh for some reason.

how ma i a retard?
this is just a room with nothing but a place to sit and a tv system.
literally how crackniggers live.

>how ma i a retard?
kek

You wish any of that shit was that cheap.
You mark up the price on things to make women buy them.

You are going to make some sensitive soulless anons screech.

no no, hes got a point

you'd think it'd involve crack somehow

Retard.

>how ma i a retard?

Attached: 92b.gif (400x296, 440K)

>it's ANOTHER whiny incel thread

Attached: virg.png (499x592, 308K)

Imagine being this angry at the idea of a coffee table or lamp.

dude whered her arm go

Attached: 1564459884954.jpg (676x689, 26K)

Females don't know how to live within their means. I mean it's not their fault they have been groomed to consume much more than men could or would ever in a lifetime.

Women litterally are trained to spend more than men. A man can live in a white box and be just fine.

Attached: 1528130333540.webm (640x800, 2.12M)

You niggers don't really live like this right

get the white cat. it's only 80

Now just add gf for 50,000 and it’s perfect

I really don't understand how someone can live without producing any type of clutter. Don't they have any hobbies? Anything they like to do that isn't just sit in front of a computer or TV? Have their never stopped near something and thought "Hey that is kinda neat"?
Some anons try to sell it as manly, but even fucking Sparta didn't live in bare cubes that make office spaces look good.

>how ma i a retard?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 09.42.55.png (227x374, 141K)

>Implying they're not a monthly subscription

why THE FUCK do americans still have carpet in there card board houses?

Groomed by whom?

What’s with the fireplace around the tv?

Groomed from birth by the society they live in? Consume jewelry,makeup,nice thin clothes,swimming wear,more makeup,purses that keep getting BIGGER,etc

kek

Harmless male and armless female, we're a match made in heaven baby ;)

You're answering me with a question? Sounds like you don't really have an answer. But in any case, who are the ones selling, and thus grooming women in your scenario? I'll give you a hint, it's the people who "can live in white boxes just fine".

my room has
>sofa
>cabinet for games
>pc table
>chair
>a second sofa
thats it

second sofa will be gone soon, going to the dump

Shut the fuck up roastie. Just replace the question mark with a period to get the message. He phrased it as a rhetorical because you asked the stupidest question in the thread. You dumb sluts have all been groomed to buy expensive hygeine and cosmetic products and little useless trinkets and knickknacks because psychologically women define themselves by their material possesions.
>but I'm not like the other girls ;3
Fucking die in a fire

No, it's in their nature to be materialistic, that's why they seek men with means, why such men are more desirable because they can provide more.
It wasn't that they were groomed to be this way but that the restrictions on their nature were lifted the for some dumb reason and their ability to work and use credit just exacerbated it.
History and religions around the world are full of examples and tales of this side of female behavior, it's not new but the unrestrained nature of it is.

>rug on top of a rug
Fuck females and fuck their shitty ideas. This shit takes WAY too much effrot to fucking vaccum clean. If those bitches worked a single day in their life they'd know why would you want to keep things clean and simple. Fucking hoarders.

Not him but:
Same people who forced women in the workplace so they can sell them more bullshit.
Same people who killed billions by implementing and spreading communism. Same people who made the most money in both world wars. Same people who prolonged the Vietnam war. Same people who drink baby blood.

>females

Adding on to this, it actually is fucking WOMEN who sell this shit to other women. All the fucking useless shit at hallmark - the scented candles, the quirky wall decorations - 99% marketed by and sold by women. Just because you read one clickbait article about one male-owned deodorant company doesnt mean anything

Excuse me? Are you implying a man would hang a "LIVE LAUGH LOVE" poster in his own home?

No I'm saying calling women "females" makes it sound like they're some alien concept that you've only heard about on the internet

fucking CARPET flooring

CARPET AAAAA

well I haven't spoken to one my age since I dunno... 2015?

Attached: 1560435867049.jpg (2560x1440, 801K)

>$200 for a coffee table
>The Pant is apparently free yet he still doesn't have it

Just put it down if it gets too sick

>having a literal meltdown after your logic backfires on you
So this is the power of incels, whoa. So men groomed women to be this way, bravo, men!

How come the cat on the char is 2k, but there's no price on the one between the chairs under the table?

Attached: Attractive+humorous+jackal_2265d0_7210118.gif (540x344, 1.28M)

Can you incels just kill yourselves already? You're gonna do it anyway eventually and the board will be rid of your shitty safe space echo-chamber threads

Attached: drkill.png (400x434, 290K)

The animal has built in microtransactions in the form of food, cleaning up after, medical bills, etc.

I really dont understand how someone can live and produce clutter. Nigga you throw away things you dont need anymore.

Television, news, social media and schoolmates.