Why do people think that this mission was hard? I can pass it on the first try easily, it's piss easy

Why do people think that this mission was hard? I can pass it on the first try easily, it's piss easy.

Attached: ztdq0h71s3yy.jpg (848x1050, 79K)

Attached: 1539958914833.png (209x203, 64K)

The driver mission is the one that gives me nightmares when I think about replaying this game.

You mean the insanely hard tutorial level in Driver 1 that is harder than anything else in the enitre game?

It's a lot easier when you're not 7 trying to pass it before your dad wakes up and belts your ass for playing video games past your bedtime again

I think he means that fat fuck from Malibu club missions.
You can't win the race unless you luck out and he gets stuck on a building.

That is the actual hard VC mission, RC mission is a meme spouted by people who never played it like SA's train one.

Wow, thanks for reminding me of that

Casuals on PC incapable of using numpad controls.

I couldn’t get passed this and even if I did I had no mem card

It got nerfed in most versions of the game. Only the first ps2 revision has the difficulty intact.

try doing it on a mobile touchscreen

The haitian one was the hard one for me

holy shit i had to kill the cubans by running over them

This. 2468 control scheme is superior and makes this mission a joke even if you are 9yo mouthbreather.

>driver's/flying licence missions on keyboard + mouse in GTA:SA

Attached: 1524255695143.jpg (167x142, 7K)

>Did it first time as a kid
>Did it first time replaying VC again this year
People are just fucking retards.

Driver 1's tutorial mission is not harder than anything else in the entire game, not by a fucking long shot.

Well my dad isn't black so I never faced that problem

None of the GTA Vice City missions are really hard. That mission is piss easy if you know how to control the RC helicopter or celar out the building with the rotor blades before picking up a bomb, The Driver requires perfect driving i.e. no crashes allowed. Death Row just requires a fast car to be ready etc. The reason why so many people remember these missions as hard is because they were shit at driving when they were kids and just don't realize it. Freefall and Espresso 2 Go, those were hard missions.

The only gta mission that stays in my head as hard, was the infamous San Andrea's plane or helicopter mission. Couldn't beat it as a 10 year old, pleb filtered me good. Only did free roam with cheats forever after that.

>Have to do a hard mission for this fat fuck
>He dies in a second trying to play hero
Fuck you

And you have to drive him to his death. What a swell guy.

There's only one mission in the entirety of the GTA series that i'd classify as stupidly hard, I can't remember what it's called but it's in Vice City Stories and it's a mid-mission check point with your brother that just dumps you next to a crashed car out in the open surrounded by cops/gang members and even with full health/full armour, it's pure luck if you can get to cover before you're getting dropped,

VCS in general is probably the hardest overall as well i'd wager.

VCS is only hard because of retarded ROF of some enemies(especially when they drive-by) and having to play on gamepad.

VCS is hard because the control scheme is ass, even in the PS2 version.

This mission is also easy. Your car is actually faster. Just don't fuck up and wait for the ai to fuck up.