...dood!

...dood!

Attached: socqd0ez1mm01[1].jpg (1280x720, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvERHiTfx9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate Northernlion.

he's the most stereotypical soiboi wojak you can imagine. Canadian. Oh, and his gook wife. Disgusting.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 13K)

DRUMPFLETS DETECTED

not to mention that he also fucking sucks at video games.

His cats are cool though. I like Tomo and Ryuka. They are definitely better than their human parents.

HIS HUMAN SONS XDD

calm down, Ryan.

he's probably beaten more games than you have

no shit, he kinda streams them for a living

What's with the NL hate? He's one of the few youtubers I enjoy watching.

so you're saying you're a casual bitch AND you're jealous that he makes a ton of money doing the same shit you do?

/pol/tards hate him. /chapo/ loves him. Figures

What does northernlion have to do with /pol/ or trump? I've never heard him say anything political

ORANGE FANS MAD

Attached: 1476379896242.jpg (1500x5368, 1.73M)

Based eggman.

I used to watch his streams and YT videos for 5 years or so. His arrogant attitude and unwillingness to learn how to play video games just annoyed me so much that I stopped watching him.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=CvERHiTfx9w

no, I am saying that you are most likely his paypig. Stop sucking his Canadian dick. JSmithOTI is cooler than him.

let's do this shit

I also hear about this for the first time, somewhat interested

Rollin'

>His arrogant attitude
Are you sure you're watching the right guy?

I've never given him a cent. And you really don't need to shill yourself Josh, you leech enough from NL as it is

Geez, I wonder who's behind this post...? Hm...?

Oh boy, oh boy. After, like, a thousand of watched streams I'm pretty sure about my statement.

everyone on the nlss are left leaning (not liberals) and make fun of trump. so it makes pol seethe. which is funny since pol should be the first ones to hate trump, considering he's a kike and all

a random Russian dude.

Not all of them. He plays a mean game of Gungeon. The problem is that he just doesn't take the time to learn the basics of most of the games he plays.

It's just cause he's a leftist (as the other user said, not a liberal, but most people don't see a difference anyway) living in a very left city and living a pretty left life style (non-white wife and all). That's enough to make /pol/tards SEETHE and Yea Forums is basically 90% /pol/.

this.This is the thing that annoys me the most.

ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

more like they are throwing bantz in general and Trump is a easy target for nL or Malf and it's hilarious that Josh gets so assblasted about it.

I started watching him for the Isaac episodes when he started playing it. I really hate how much he talks just to fill the silence.

based Josh. My man.

LETS

I was under the impression that NL disliked having politics and Trump specifically as a frequent topic during the NLSS.

Tbh I'm just glad that Nick isn't there anymore cause he's literally BAD DRUUUMMMPFFF BAAADDD
I mean I basically agree with most of the things he says but he's so fucking cringy and childish about it and gets so fucking asshurt. Calm the fuck down.

Here we go

DO SOME SOCIAL ENGINEERING UP IN THIS BITCH

His Baba Is You "playthrough" is a kind of surrealist horror that would give David Lynch a run for his money.

they rarely if ever talk about politics in any fashion on the nlss or anywhere else really. NL in particular stays far away from it

I watched him for a few years before he started streaming and three years ago I realized my enjoyment of him waned pretty hard. Every once in a while I'll look at a stream for a while but never for a whole stream. That being said I'm a shitposter at heart and I need the world to know how much I hate kate.

Attached: 1564447688159.gif (63x106, 9K)

GO GO GO

How can you hate that? It's explicitly what makes him HIM, it's why he's so fun to listen to. You might just be watching the wrong streamer for your tastes

Whats a furry?

Attached: Dan Gheesling.jpg (256x256, 18K)

Yeah that's what I mean, I feel like it used to be quite frequent (especially when Nick was still there) but it got really rare, thankfully. I just think it's cause NL told them (in private) to turn it down or whatever.

NL is smart to stay far away from it, I unfollowed Nick on Twitter because all he did was spout political bullshit. As I said, I would even agree with most of his views, but I followed this nigger for video games and/or jokes and not for political rants. I don't want any fucking politics in my feed.

Nick never knows when to shut the hell up and just sucks the energy from the stream and doesn't even realize it. So, so bad.

her voice is just so off-putting, to be honest

Dan you magnificent bastard. Dan just plays everyone at all times.

oh. my. god.
That guy.
Fuck that guy.

I see Kate as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Kate is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Kate does it for me.

Dan asking Austin about it during the Terraria streams was hilarious. Austin was getting so shaken up and Dan just kept going

no bully nek :'(

The vast majority of streamers are either high-end competitive players or they're entertainers. I don't know why you're surprised a rogue-lite streamer is entirely the latter.

now that's some proper Yea Forums posting

Where are the pics of his gook wife?

t. LastGayWolf

he's really good at playing while carrying a conversation
he's generally okay at video games and he's really bad at puzzle games

Man, the Vancouver city motto has gotten out of hand.

I love Northernlion. I've been watching him at least once a week for 8 years now.

Never gets old.

There were some rare moments where he synergized well with the others but yeah usually it's like you said. He gets butthurt so fast and makes things awkward.
There was this one time where he lowkey planned a trip to Japan with his gf, NL and Kate until NL said in probably the most polite way possible "Sorry Nick, but to be honest, I'd really prefer to travel alone instead of someone I work with, cause I go on holiday to forget about work stuff"
But Nick was extremely hurt by it because he thought it means that NL doesn't like him. What a fucking bitch, Jesus Christ.

gimme 02