Are we ready boys?

Are we ready boys?

Attached: WoW_Classic_Main-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Wrw3c2NjeE
youtube.com/watch?v=5-EdLMxjPCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ready for it to inevitably fail, yes

Ready to play on a private server instead fuck blizzard

seething

No?

>Funding actiblizz
KILL YOURSELF

Attached: Comfy1.jpg (878x372, 73K)

INVITE ASMON LAYER

Classic WoW is an outdated game with horrible game design. Gameplay is damn easy but with timesinks at every corner, classes are broken af and quest design shows it was their first MMO ever (go into that cave and kill spiders. Ok your done, now go to the end of the cave, killing all the spiders again, and get the spiderqueen's egg).

So, no.

No because it releases on exam season

I see very few advertisements for it, noone talks about classic here either. Infact, I don't even know the server names for the fucking game and its 1 month out. I don't even know how many servers there is going to be, or the server player caps.

I'm ready to go home.
Blizzard is trying so hard to fuck it up, I don't understand why.

Attached: 1547293931502.png (1445x1200, 265K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0Wrw3c2NjeE

>spend two years of delevopment just to say "I told you so"
Seems so petty I can believe it, coming from blizzurd.

They are which is why Im wondering if I should return. This entire thing seems botched. Whats the deal?

Nobody wants to play with layering. Nobody is excited anymore

Worst case, it flops but now private server communities have all the data they need to make even better blizzlike servers.

I'm gonna give a try anyways and if it sucks pservers will launch again.

Good bright side user, thanks for that

It seems that Blizzard doesn't give the Classic team the budget it needs while the team itself tries it's hardest to deliver. I will play it anyway for at least leveling period, after that it all depends on how smooth the game is.

There was a post on here from a disgruntled blizz employee. If it's to be believed, there's a lot of jealousy at Blizzard toward the Classic team. The company makes most of it's employee's lives miserable while the Classic team gets to work on a project which legitimately makes them happy. Add to that, there's an air that if Classic is successful, it will shift the direction for the 10.0 expansion for WoW, reverting a lot of the "improvements" that others have made.

I wouldn't be surprised if the lack of marketing is a push from Activision in hopes that classic fails because it has no cash shop and isn't monetizable outside of a subscription.

Im going to give this game a chance, ive leveled 2 60 warlocks and 1 60 warrior on private servers so I know exactly how to make lots of gold on this game and Id like to think I can handle Tier 2.5 AQ40. I just have a weird feeling going into this. its not what I felt when the game launched, Im worried to be honest.

>Release Summer 2019!
>Releases less than a month before the official start of Autumn
>le troll face blizzard

Like, fuck, I'm still gonna play, but fuck me for being a teacher.

Is he right about classic, Yea Forums?

Attached: snipp.jpg (821x395, 40K)

>too poor to afford a sub fee
Must be talking about the europoors.

death to all hordeniggers

Sometimes I cant tell if theyre being serious or not.

Attached: 13413434143.jpg (241x215, 9K)

I'm trying to figure out the mental gymnastics on this one

Attached: 1550750617575.jpg (390x398, 135K)

>classic being available causes people to either keep their sub or resub just to play classic thus causing the sub numbers to rise and the flow of income to rise as well
Activision:
>lol no cash shop for ez monies, let’s tank it
This is so Jewish and retarded that I almost 100% believe it

>To poor to afford $15 a month
This is honestly very few people in America, when I made $12/hr I cleared about $1300 bucks a month living in commiefornia. My rent was $600 and my utilities were often $100 as well. I played wow and still put a few hundred bucks in the savings account after everything like food and necessities were paid for, even went out to eat once a week.

Ahhhh, another Classic thread. Now this is the content this board needs.

Attached: 962AE70E-6FFC-458F-BE3D-72F5587AAFEA.png (521x481, 430K)

>ffag comes to shit up the thread
Rent free

Please don't try to justify playing Horde....

>There was a post on here from a disgruntled blizz employee

That was the most asinine 'leak' I've ever read. I have no idea how could it gain so much traction but it's complete bs.

Asmon layer... home...

Absolutely seething wow employee cuck

Attached: 31F2568D-5454-413C-8845-13E98C56B10D.jpg (282x268, 31K)

ready to be invited to asmongold's layer

>t. casual zoomie

INV ASMON LAYER PLS

Imagine playing alliance

Attached: 1564484591284.jpg (652x815, 68K)

maybe if you obnoxious cunts didn't shill in every MMO thread you dislike the mods would let you shitpost between your 2.5s cooldowns

>want to /follow asmongold when he's playing
>want to give at least 250g per week to him
How long will it take to get an epic mount for myself...

>mfw asmon says my name on stream

Attached: 4221B9ED-B37B-4EA9-B7E9-B154AD0A3F74.jpg (600x450, 34K)

>picard with hair
completely forgot about this movie

or not?

I'm entirely useless in a 1v1 scenario and prefer do be basically doing nothing in the middle of everything and getting carried than winning the game myself. What class should I play?

I prefered picard as a nazi

>implying that tips out and sodapoppin is any better

Attached: 1563882730779.jpg (512x523, 20K)

I started playing WoW back in 2007, shortly after BC release, so the game was still pretty much vanilla playing trough the old world. After 12 years though, games have evolved. Game design and mechanics have grown up, developers gained experience, engines got better. I dont say retail is a good game, it has its own flaws and I dont play it but vanilla is just outdated. If you dont mind and like retro, then go play it.

Btw, at its release WoW was the game that made MMOs casual friendly and for the first time appealing to the masses, heck its success. The game never was intended to be harcore and never was. Blizz just continued their process of making MMOs as casual friendly as possible (the hardcore playerbase is small=less players=less money) over the years but eventually reached a point where they went overboad with it and just fucked up the whole game.

Ready for Yea Forums to seethe when it has more players than XIV

No, but Classic is a godsend for poorer players with shit PC's though. I remember a few of my friends quit in Legion because without an SSD Dalaran took over a minute to load, and even in BfA the load times into the new arenas left you with 5 seconds of prep if you had a shit PC. I think people underestimate how many poorfags there are with shit PC's who just want a MMO that they can run efficiently, their only option is OSRS at the moment

What kind of massive budget would you even need to boot up a 15 year old game with supposedly zero changes?

Yep it came out in '85 so it's pretty old now. Great film, watched it recently. Next Gen didn't even start till '87

will run on the current engine though so I wonder if its vanilla settings will run as smooth as 1.12 client on an old PC.
if you have to somewhat rebuild and port the game into a modern system.

>no one talks about classic here
>literally half a dozen threads a day

Sure they're mostly filled with doomsaying but I'd say that's reasonable considering
>Layering
>Release Date
>Obvious streamer shilling

Just for anyone who hasn't seen it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-EdLMxjPCg

INV ASMON LAYER PLS