Suda 51 wants to bring older No More Heroes to PS4

Travis Strikes Again Complete Edition for PS4 will feature exclusive T-shirts

gematsu.com/2019/07/grasshopper-manufacturer-in-talks-with-marvelous-to-bring-earlier-no-more-heroes-titles-to-new-platforms

Attached: IMG_20190724_221656.jpg (1000x1230, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2019/07/grasshopper-manufacturer-in-talks-with-marvelous-to-bring-earlier-no-more-heroes-titles-to-new-platforms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I understood it that this wasn't a real NMH game and just some cheap top down thing.
Why don't they port the Wii games instead? I'd buy those. You can even keep the jerking-off-to-recharge-your-sword thing with the DS4.

Ok now that they are coming to PS4, will Yea Forums accept these games were never good?

>Why don't they port the Wii games instead?
Because they are shit and the only good version of the first game was on the PS3

I still don't understand why Grasshopper Studios and Suda51 is so popular, despite hype for his games being dead in America.

Attached: 1563002036136.png (633x874, 56K)

Attached: 1564150523544.png (500x375, 446K)

Attached: 1555137125304.png (633x874, 427K)

What people should be more concerned about is how the Ace Attorney Trilogy ended up on PSN. It still sucks that it is digital only.

Attached: Big if true.jpg (240x240, 25K)

>What people should be more concerned about is how the Ace Attorney Trilogy ended up on PSN.
Why? That game is on everything

The PS3 version was fucking awful though.

i just hope the over art is as good as the switch one. that cover art was fucking cool.

also did they ever release both "girls DLC" and that pinball dlc?

That's a really funny joke user

I don't care give me a flower sun and rain port.

They unironically had soul.

Give me a Gravity Rush or Wipeout shirt.

>also did they ever release both "girls DLC" and that pinball dlc?
Yes.

His games have a unique factor that has to be experienced.

Yep, Shinobu, Bad Girl & the Killer Marathon Stage are out

I hope this shitty game sells millions so I can get NMH1+2 remaster pack on PC.

Attached: Travis.webm (1482x1170, 1.18M)

Ape Escape tee.

B-but... These games was never good.
Snoy
Snoy
Snoy

It might not have to

Attached: moe.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>8 hours ago
Sweet. Now we pray that it's either a good remaster like Halo's where we can switch between looks on the fly, or it's the original Wii version which it certainly will not be.

Time to cry.

Attached: sweet.jpg (3828x1080, 609K)

No More Heroes was already on PS3, it didn't sell very good because it was not a very good game.

Attached: BLUS30652.jpg (928x1080, 453K)

Is it actually getting a physical release? Who is handling the distribution?

le eccentric and subversive games xD
I did enjoy NMH for what it was (also, I was 16 back then), and Shadow of the Damned was fun. Never cared much about Killer 7.

They might bring the Wii versions

Suda hates the PS3 version, so you know he’ll be sure that if there’s a port it will look like it did on Wii.

>Gravity rush t-shirt
God i hope so

And why do you think that matters? Despite supposedly hating it, it came out regardless. It'd be the easiest to port I'm sure.

Attached: No More Heroes Paradise 2019.02.03 - 00.11.51.01.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

It also was on 360 and for some reason the devs were retarded enough to make a 360 game japanese exclusive

He didn’t even know a PS3 port was in development, iirc. It was handled by a different developer without his involvement.

yep, the switch version has 2 DLCs.

DLC 1. Shinobu playable character and a new stage for Badman
DLC 2. Badgirl playable character and a new stage for Travis (you have to clear it to unlock badgirl)

I have a Switch and I want more people to play this game. NMH1 and 2 were amazing and it sucks that only NMH1 got ported to ps3.

NMH1, 2 and TSA should all be ported to ps4, switch and pc. NMH needs more fans

Still, they'll probably port it.

Attached: Dolphin 2017-09-15 22-37-55-53.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

he has been saying that he wants to port old NMH for a long time. It seems he is just trying to convince Marvelous.

the cover is hilariously bad

"Sudasaid as recently as E3 2019in June that he would like to re-release the earlierNo More Heroestitles for Switch, and that he planned to talk withNo More Heroes IP holder Marvelous about the possibility of it happening, but this is the first mention of a potential port to a platform other than Switch."

How can you fuck up this hard?

He needs to bring them to PC too. I loved nmh1 but it had tons of issues like loading.

If they make hd ports it had better be on Switch. Playing NMH without the motion controls is genuinely not as fun

It's not that bad, in motion it looks modern and not unlike many other Suda games. I prefer the original though.

Attached: prologue.jpg (3824x4304, 2.41M)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now observe as snoyboys are suddenly fine with ports

But nintenfags are the ones saying that losing exclusives is bad

It just wont be the same without the motion control finishers

What the fuck is that cover

It's more of a PCfag thing, cause PS4 is just a shitty PC, without exclusives there's no reason to own one.

PS3 Travis kinda looks like Adam Jensen

Attached: i didnt ask for this.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

the missing shadows are triggering my autism

I don’t know why they didn’t use the really cool Switch cover art. Maybe it has something to Nintendo distributing the game, or something. This new one looks pretty amateurish.

Nigga, why you lying to yourself. I'm a grade A certified Sonyfag and even I think the PS3 port is a fucking disgrace.

Attached: image.jpg (851x937, 484K)

He didn't ask to look like him

What the fuck, bros? How could Suda betray us like this?! What can we do against this treason...

Accept it.

Travis looks like a boomer dressed up as if he was a zoomer.

He’s 37 now, so that’s exactly what he is.

>It's another episode of japanese dev skips Xbox
Can't really blame them tho

Attached: every time.png (306x307, 140K)

No they won't. Even after Suda was aware of it, he always mentions to play the wii originals since that's how they were intended

Who cares, it's going to be pretty and in HD anyway

Attached: 004537.png (190x210, 76K)

To be fair, everybody skipped xbox

Well at least with these ports the game will be visible without the vaseline filter.

Using that logic switch is a tablet and there's no reason to own one

any consoles is useless without exclusives

I'm legitimately confused considering everything points to Nintendo approaching Suda about reviving Travis around the launch of the switch to help appeal to western audiences, they even distributed and provided advertisements in NA and EU, the game itself is about collecting switch cartridges for his glove and has other Nintendo references. Suda mentioned at Momocon that Nintendo asked him to make changes to certain trailers too, which means they were providing input. And he obviously wasn't super upset about it or he wouldn't have made the switch the lead platform for NMHIII. I feel like they should have funded him ala Bayo and this just might be his way of generating a bit more money.
>NMH needs more fans
Not if they're going to be shitty zoomers about it. Those retards at Switchforce shit all over TSA for not being NMHIII proper and neither of the hosts had even finished NMH2DS, one never even started it

Blame Konami for that, they brought it over here

Not just amateur but that face looks godawful

Good, I've always wanted to play this series but I'm not jumping into 3 or 4 or whatever the fuck entry this is until playing the others. Preferably on something other than wii.

>implying you'll buy it

Switch has portability, like it or not, that's more than any playstation has going for itself.

>it's another episode of dumbass complaining that his american box doesn't have any japanese games when he could just get the other 2 japanese boxes instead

They'll skip it unless MS gets desperate and starts to moneyhat devs for ports.

Those are completely possible to do on the dualshock 4, though. If anything, a good PS4 port would have options for both normal controls and motion controls, like Desperate Struggle did (I think)

>likes Japanese games
>buys an Xbox
You have to be a literal retard to do this