We need an already delcared important franchise to star in a crossover game or else it will be forgotten

>we need an already delcared important franchise to star in a crossover game or else it will be forgotten
Do Smashfans even play the games that get in?

Attached: 1543906722029.png (441x721, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7ulqjS_Vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>oh no this character won't appear in a bunch of out of character fanart by secondaries, what a loss that i will have to stick to actual fans' mods and maps

HE ONLY BECAME RELEVANT BECAUSE OF THE SWITCH PORT OF NUDOOM
WHICH IS WHY EVERY DOOMGUYFAG SOUNDED LIKE THEY ONLY EVER PLAYED THE LAST GAME

God I can't wait for Doom 64 to come onto the Switch. It was so dark and atmospheric.

They'll fuck it up somehow.

>Do Smashfans even play the games that get in?
Do you even need to ask?

Probably not.

I'm a Smash fan and I've beaten every Doom game except Final Doom and 64, replaying them all in preparation for Doom Eternal though.
I like Doom. I like Smash. Why wouldn't I want Doomguy in?

Before
>AHAHAHA LEAK IS REAL DOOMSLAYER IS IN!
Now
>W-well we never liked smash anyways!

Because you’re a zoom zoom who never played quake, and was all like “DUDE RIP AND TEAR DUDE BLOOD IN SMASH AWESOME”

I've played them all except 4.

Why should I give a shit about Quake? I like Doom. Actually I want Classic Doom represented just as much in Smash, if they only used Doom 2016 / Eternal stuff that'd be lame.
Why does the thought of a younger person getting into an old franchise make you SEETHE so hard?

Posers and fake fans, user

I wouldn't be surprised if the mysteriously absent from Quakecon Doom 64 announcement has something to do with Smash Bros.

>Posers
>Fake fans
Who gives a shit? Are you a hipster or something? How does someone else only liking nuDoom affect you or your enjoyment of Doom?

>Yet as the mighty Titan fell and dread engulfed the armies of Doom, the demon priests of the Blood Temples laid a trap to capture this scourge of Hell.
>Insatiable, even by the vanquishing of the Great One, the Hell Walker sought prey in the tombs of the Blood Keep and blinded by his fervor, the lure drew him in.
>The priests brought down the temple upon the Doom Slayer, and in his defeat entombed him in the cursed sarcophagus.
>The mark of the Doom Slayer was burned upon his crypt, a warning to all of Hell that the terror within must never be freed. There he lies still, and ever more, in silent suffering.
The Blood Keep the demons refer to is a level in Doom 64 that features a brutal trap that heaps of players fall for. Kadingir Sanctum in Doom 64 is based on Watch Your Step from Doom 64.

Considering how many games are represented in Smash I'd say they'd only play about 40-50% of them.

Attached: 230.png (1366x768, 1.35M)

>players have to rely on dlc for the game to survive
and that's how to tell a game is fucking shit

Didn't they broke NDA in an interview?

Yes. They were asked about mortal kombat, and they answered with Smash Bros as well. At 7:26
youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7ulqjS_Vg

So Banjo, Joker and Hero were never in

What does breaking NDA even mean?

Or maybe people want him in because, well, they want him in

Non disclosure agreemant

They didn't break NDA since they didn't confirm anything. They just say something along the lines of "It'd be really cool to be in something like Smash" and then Hugo does a *Coughcough*

Nah, nothing they said in the interview would break any NDA. However, their body language is a little odd.

No he didn’t do a cough cough. And the other guy didn’t have his hand over his mouth because he was shocked.

He was Duke Nukem-tier before his franchise got successfully rebooted. Of course the successful new game made him relevant again.

Zoom zoom

>Do Smashfans even play the games that get in?
>Persona 5
Don't have a Snoystation and my PC can't quite run RPCS3 so no
>DQ11
No interest whatsoever
>Banjo-Kazooie
Only the first one

At this point Nintendo must know people think Doomguy is a rad choice so they'll add him in the next game, very cool