#rm -rf / - -no-preserve-root
Yourself, mother fucker

>get cheap laptop
>install ubuntu
>search online linux games
>find ryzom
>play 3 months and get bored
>use it as emulator with WINE instead
who else? Jesus ryzom was the grindiest mmo i ever played and in addition gear had durabillity

>2010
>get an itch for MMORPG
>find Regnum Online (now called Champions of Regnum)
>first 30 hours are decent, can level up by doing quests
>run out of questlines, all that is left is pure grind
>moving around is slow because mounts can be obtained only through premium currency

I am very happy that more MMOs came to Linux.
And that WINE progressed to the point where you can play on private WoW server without issues.

And Windows has more, what's your point?

That Linux is a legitimate operating system for gaming

Traditional Windows is a legacy OS now fast headed for its End of Life in about six months. Windows 10 has a new direction, very few native games, and most important of all lower performance.

Not if you want to run a wide variety of games.
Linux is great for web hosting or embedded systems but not for gaming.

How do I get Momodora to run at a normal framerate? It's capped at half speed in Wine for some reason.

If you are talking about UWP that's old news.
In fact UWP apps are on the decline these days.

Check if ther is something in $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/MomodoraRUtM/config.ini that can affect framerate

I'm talking about 1-3, not 4. 4 has a native version and doesn't need Wine.

>In fact UWP apps are on the decline these days.
Except of course Microsoft's MO is that when one of their anti-competitive attempts to grab more power in the market isn't working they don't just sit back and let it fail.
No, they force it harder.

Plus this time around they have complete control of Windows 10 users PCs which is something that they've never had before.

All right, I downloaded the first one to see how it runs.
It appears to run at 30 FPS for me too. Readme says that it is made with Game Maker 7, but searching around the internet doesn't return anything useful. No debug, no environment variables, no cli arguments, nothing that would change the way executable behaves.
So this little indie game made with baby's first game engine will most likely require a bit more in-depth debugging in order to give answers to your problem

Linux has no games

Linux has the second largest selection of games of any operating system besides windows.

Being second doesn't mean much if the gap to first place is huge.

Doesn't solve the problem of backdoors and shit, but if you're a linux user feeling constrained by Windows second-class command line Cygwin can go a long way towards bridging the gap.

Attached: 1024px-Cygwin_logo.svg.png (1024x1024, 23K)

>linux has games
>tux racing
>tux racing 2
>tux racing VR
>opensolitaire
>xeyes

XD nice joke

XD

What about steam games with native linux support???

Attached: steamgnu.png (1014x914, 454K)

>minecraft and terraria support
everything else is shit so Linux is better

probably runs like ass unless you have a renderfarm-tier setup

Linux is great for autistic strategy games.

>sudo apt-get install windows

Linux has some games

which ones?

Newer games from Paradox, like Crusader Kings II, Europa Universalis IV or Stellaris. Factorio. Rimworld. Dwarf Fortress. Kerbal Space Program.