Dead and gone multiplayer games

Lets talk about multiplayer games we have enjoyed in the past that are no longer available due to server shutdowns and the like. Pic related was a fun TPS that had no reason to die like it did.

Attached: Loadout.jpg (460x215, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vvJp5vo1LXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please respond

Poetry

I enjoyed playing this on my PS4 and was sad to see it go

Some days I remember tribes: ascend and I feel pain

STALKER. It's remembered for its atmosphere, story, level design, and enemies. Its really fun team death match multiplayer is completely forgotten.

Climbing up industrial ruins to shoot some cyka with a markov was a great time.

Also couch co-op in general for me.

I miss Guns of Icarus. I convinced my friends to get it but we never played together and now it's probably too late

Dirty Bomb...
When I started playing it it was a great fast paced shooting game, with cool characters and funny accents.
Then it was infested with hackers, then devs didn't update in ages, then out of the blue they tried to fucking make it competitive while still not even out of beta...
It was a Fucking shit show. It saddens me, it was great in the beginning :(

Herowarz was surprisingly fun and comfy for an asian diablo knock-off. Same goes for Marvel Heroes. I miss those games.

Attached: 253B623D-4A1A-43E6-9ED1-C8846DE590FF.jpg (1280x720, 245K)

While moba shit was usually boring and or made me angry as fuck Gigantic was pretty fun to play while it lasted

still have nosgoth in my library, bought the founders pack or something, had a golden bow, crossbow and the golden skin for the first vampire (forgot name). I loved the assymetrical aspect of humans vs vampires. Sentinel was my favourite.

also forgot, SQUARE ENIX FUCKING DROPPED NOSGOTH FOR FUCKING ROCKET LEAGUE!

Nosgoth was pretty fun but i couldn't get any of my friends to play with me because
>vampires

Atlas Reactor was a weird but oddly satisfying game, 4v4 hero deathmatch with XCOM mechanics and team roles, all the higher level games came down to mindgames and fuckery so it was never too exhausting to lose if someone just went full caveman instead of overthinking it like everyone else.

Was to much P2W but it was fun.

Attached: 927966-lost-saga-wallpapers-1920x1080-for-mac.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

?

Wildstar

Space Station 13

but it werent even gay vampires, the corpse feed animations were brutal, that big buff dude stomping heads and lifting the corpse up drinking it empty, then tossing the now empty body away. I can still hear his voice "You want war? You get war."

I tried to tell them but they just kept thinking of vampires from that one book/movie series

Man I miss this game, the weapon building mechanic was fun

this fan vid
cry everytime
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vvJp5vo1LXA

Attached: Gotham_City_Impostors_cover.png (219x259, 128K)

Oh ok that makes more sense.

off the top of my head
>Command and Conquer Renegade
>AvP2
>Soldier of Fortune 2
>Gotham City Impostors
>Last of Us

This was an amazing game. Last of the true arena shooters. Then they shafted the last of their player base and changed everything that made the game fun.

>>Soldier of Fortune 2
most based game in the entire thread, spent so many nights playing that shit till 7 in the morning.