Do you need tech support?

The usual shit

Attached: RPCS3_Logo.png (1169x256, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
youtube.com/watch?v=C8DPYI84MnY
pastebin.com/wfA05FAt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not sure whether to go deeper into FF or SMT.
I've played P3 from SMT and XII from FF

FF7/10/Tactics and P4 at least. Make sure to play the soulful PS2 versions of course.

Attached: pcsx2 2016-06-08 00-10-59-89.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

Why would someone hate emulation, is this just one of those things people hate because they feel invalidated when hardware they own has an emulator?
I've been progressing through Puyo Puyo 15th Anniversary Edition on desmume, pretty fun and it's great that 15th, 7 and 20th all got English fan translations because they were only released in Japan.

Attached: arlethinking.png (719x911, 763K)

>Why would someone hate emulation
ask literally any switch owner apparently

buyers remorse maybe?
Or trying to get back their childhood memories and it HAS to be as authentic as possible.

>Emulated Kingdom Hearts years ago
>It's shit
>Decided to buy KH 1.5 and 2.5
>It's even shitter than I remembered
I want my money back

>KH
>Disney shit
>Disney shit with literal fanfiction as its plot
i dont feel sorry for you

they are autistic or people who live their lives pretending to be retarded for replies.

What? I own a Switch and hacked it (then again I own a PS4 and PC as well).
It's moralfags that hate emulation because of piracy and they tend to be Nintendies because they don't know jack shit about computers because if they knew they'd know that some emulators require dumped system files to function.
Yes, you can pirate those as well, but emulation is 100% legal if you dump your own shit and you should if you care about preserving your games and wanting to play them long after your system and actual cartridges no longer work.

>Not liking Disney shit
Sucks to be jaded in this day and age
It's the gameplay that's complete ass anyway

Improvements on Yuzu is what I'm looking forward to the most, that's for sure. I feel like Switch emulation will a big deal. That console seems to be the one that will get all the new "niche" nip shit like Rune Factory games and Etrian Odyssey(?)
So I need it

KH1 and 2 were fun

>switch
>getting games
yeah maybe like 5 tops.

you just made me realize how dead gaming really is.

I love emulation. It allows me to be a lazy fuck and keep my old consoles in good condition because I rarely use them. Also thanks to emulation I can play all my old games in higher resolution and better framerates.

I wish Vita3K could run more games by now because my Vita is quite old now and already shows signs of prolonged use and it dying because I've been using it as my portable emulation machine for so long. I'm ready to pack it in its box and play Vita games on PC instead, but Vita3K is not ready at all, despite being worked on for quite a while. Only 2 days ago did it manage to boot Persona 4 Golden but that's just it... Booting and nothing else.

pic related for example

Attached: file.png (2047x1139, 1.79M)

>that pic
jesus christ are these so upset that a mega corporation isn't making as much money?

my favorite part is how most ESL people have the most trouble with basic steps on emulation, then get infinitely butthurt when they still cant figure it out
>rpcs3 server
>"how i post log"
>instructions from bot
>all they need to do is drag and drop the log into discord for the bot to analyze it
>they fail this basic fucking task
>a lot
>so much so that it took helpers a whole fucking hour to get the guy to post a log
>then suddenly this shithead starts acting like an expert about logs
its pathetic

Yeah, computer illiterate moralfags.
People pirate more on their hacked Switch than on yuzu or Ryujinx because those two can barely run games at good speeds unless you have a beast of a PC.
You need Switch product keys to emulate Switch games, something you can only get by hacking and dumping it from your Switch. Sure, again, you could just ask someone to share their keys file, but yuzu is 100% legal if you use it legally and that's why no company can do anything.
People who are willing to pay for their games will do so, others that don't or can't pay for games won't... It's a simple concept that people refuse to understand.

how? there are videos for it
youtube.com/watch?v=C8DPYI84MnY

where's the 1.16.0 cemu torrent I wanna test this vulkan garbage

exactly, thats the fucking problem. even at a basic level they cant figure this shit out despite all the help the could get from a video like that
>repeatedly dropped empty logs
>doesnt understand why

Attached: file.png (645x850, 117K)

Atelier Ayesha, but it keeps crashing randomly

Anyone know if the Ogre Battle series is good?

im sure its fine

>furry profile pic
>spams logs
>both return the same shit
>ellipses
>listing the whole build version
>which is 3 months old anyway
what the fuck

Are these people so retarded that they can't check for updates?

yes, they even have a bot command specifically about updating because they get so many "how do i update emulator" questions

I wonder how these people get through life.
They have to be living in their parent's basement because I don't think they could ever live on their own.

>a bot command specifically about updating because they get so many "how do i update emulator"

Attached: LaughingToph.jpg (500x333, 39K)

If people are that computer illiterate, why do they even try to use emulators?

Do you know that Retroarch has a PS2 core now?
Do you know it's shit that can't run decently any game I tested?

>Retroarch

Don't use Retroarch. It's shit no matter what.

another one thats common is
>they post log
>the spec is still somehow below the bare minimum for the emulator
>"but my pc is beefy"
>its a fucking shitty i5 laptop
>with no dedicated gpu, theyre using the iGPU
>which is already a problem because the fucking intel gpus arent supported
>yet theyre trying to run skate 3 which also has its own fucking bot command
>pic related

Attached: file.png (1190x800, 138K)

These give me hearty keks

It's good for my NES/SNES/Genesis/DS/3DS/PS1/GC/Wii emulation needs

>this assclown just showed up

Attached: file.png (1188x544, 111K)

I don't know if it makes me happy or sad that Skate 3 is such a big deal is PS3 emulation that it requires it's own bot command

How does Xillia run? I want to play it undubbed. I have a PS3 but I don't want to hack it for a few undubs.

Attached: 3A0F6060FCCB4CDBBACF0EEF63F08111.jpg (1200x1200, 324K)

>it's another "retard cannot check compatibility list" episode

Doesn't rpcs3 have a compatibility wiki? Are people that lazy to look into it?

Of course it's a furry

my wife Polka is so cute

Attached: 0.png (1920x1050, 3.17M)

>intense physics
>cpu calculations arent optimized for this shit
>is literally the most stressful even on highest end shit
>some guy made some video about it "running at 4k 60fps" which is literally fucking impossible even on a supercomputer because thats just how demanding it is with the current state of rpcs3
>retard after retard shows up about this
>many of them get the pirated copy warning because theyre all going to the same source for the rom
>many of them get butthurt and say the same excuse of "it was my friends" or "but i own it" or some shit
be proud that skate 3 is weeding out the retards

its literally on their site, and if you just know the titleid you can issue a bot command to check compatibility on the spot

too bad the game is going to crash within 5 minutes

Attached: 1529709699669.png (495x495, 159K)

just sit in the help channel for the rpcs3 discord. its constantly full of shit like this

Attached: file.png (1242x639, 272K)

realistically, aside from zelda: skyrim edition and super mario 3D world, which other wii u games are there to play

>right now

Attached: file.png (681x433, 50K)

Attached: file.png (408x209, 25K)

bayonetta 2 and xenoblade

id be hard pressed to find a bigger retarded community than rpcs3 has

Attached: file.png (673x567, 75K)

making fun of idiots doesn't make you smart, pleblet

focus on positive things

>Do you like it? Do you hate it?
I am indifferent to it.

>What you emulating?
I was thinking Rhapsody A Musical Adventure, maybe Mother or Parasite Eve instead. They seem neat.

>Do you need tech support?
Literally all the time.
But seriously I don't know, do you know how to get Demikids to stop randomly closing? That has always annoyed me a little bit.

Attached: 1487404873314.jpg (488x960, 59K)

>defending literal retards
the only thing positive is laughing at them

>yuzu still doesn't have 32bit mode implemented
those fuckers

Wonderful 101 if it ever gets supported

What's the best DS emulator? Desmume is the popular one but everyone says it's shit because the dev autistically hates pokemon.

>we're still going

Attached: file.png (1224x450, 72K)

yuzu has a ton of retards

the dev sounds sane

>

is it this bad? show me how bad it is

Attached: file.png (668x368, 65K)

I've been running melonDS for a while and it's good for me.

Haven't checked their discord in a while but whenever BSoD made a yuzu video with his buzzwords the discord would always be full of retards for a day or two. Sorry for phoneposting, not at home atm.

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-150834_1.png (720x979, 181K)

>needing to dump keys
>when theres a master list available

>its still going

Attached: file.png (431x454, 50K)

desmume is the most compatible one while melonds is a close second. I'm using MelonDS for Devil Survivor and it actually emulates it better (no flashing 2d texts like desmume). Both are still being updated, so just pick the one you like best really.

where is this master list?

it WAS on eurasia but since theyre dead now im not sure where its listed

Retards don't know how to search for it.

MelonDS doesn't have fullscreen, so you have to play the games in a windowed mode, just so you know.

>we live in a world where youre spoonfed with google and video guides on the regular
>where the natural first thought is to google it
>they still fail this basic step

it's harder than you think. Just to see if I could find it I tried for 5 minutes or so and didn't find the keys, just information that it was released by a scene hacker group.

Is googling that fucking hard?
pastebin.com/wfA05FAt

prime example

Attached: file.png (1053x188, 25K)

>Is googling that fucking hard?
Considering most lists, such as the one you posted, are outdated then yes it's rather difficult.

I just downloaded rpcs3. Do I need to track BIOS files from somewhere?

No you just need the firmware update package.
Available on Sony's website.

Attached: 1564213721708.jpg (1077x1292, 133K)

Yuzu is no replacement for the Switch anyway. All it can run well are 2D games and until either Vulkan or multicore are implemented you can forget about it.

READ
THE
FUCKING
QUICKSTART
GUIDE
HOLY SHIT

I was reading it while typing that post

Attached: 1559422519097.jpg (530x699, 89K)

relax you sperg

youre full of shit!
SHIT

Ok user serious question now, please repond
I just installed the demon's soul's game folder thing to the emulator.. Do i have to keep the folder around after the game has been added to the emulator and that lengthy install bar finished?

you got the psn version didnt you. if you did youre retarded since it wont work. you need the disc version if you plan on playing it
additionally it goes wherever you want EXCEPT the /dev_hdd0/game/ folder because thats reserved for psn games. put it literally anywhere else

No it's the disc version, blu ray
It's running fine. Anyway I guess i need to keep the 10gb folder after the ps3 "installs" it?

RSPC3 is retard proof if I can use it

You underestimate retards.

yes you need to keep the shit it compiles

Attached: Too_Late_Nintendo_2.webm (960x540, 2.59M)

In some cases though, some people might actually own it but can't dump the data without a BD drive. Doesn't excuse retards showing up with FX4300 though

>Doesn't excuse retards showing up with FX4300 though
this happens more than it rightfully should

PSA to desmume standalone users on mac:

Apple is deprecating opengl in mac os, meaning it's only a matter of time before it gets the axe. You should switch to the software renderer ASAP so desmume will work in the future (under Preferences -> Emulation -> 3D Rendering as soft rasterizer). And you don't have to worry about performance, I've got a dual core i7-5650U 2.2 GHz and it works fine

>mac
your first mistake was here

Emulation is great. I prefer original hardware where possible but emulation has done more for game preservation and just gaming in general than almost any other factor. If it wasn't for emulation, many, many games would have been lost to time.