What are the best PC exclusive video games?

What are the best PC exclusive video games?

Attached: D48PCRfW4AEy6Tj.jpg (900x1200, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DngNh8DQ7Tk
twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/1155627770396971011
youtu.be/4tBct4o8QsE
youtu.be/rFN9tBhKHFM
youtu.be/VyXG2H_uq0s?t=170
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fpbp

bafed

Attached: 1564476992653.png (968x564, 811K)

microsoft flight simulator

Friendly reminder
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DngNh8DQ7Tk

Attached: ShowyUnequaledDorking-size_restricted.gif (448x336, 1.84M)

RAPPPPPEEEEE ANIIMMMMEEE!!!!

Attached: 1553114537481.jpg (816x658, 165K)

He has nice teeth at least

This

he doesn't have any teeth

I like this game
Playing the game is pretty boring in itself, but you can customize a lot and has a lot of scenes
The cum looks absolutely crap though, almost like jello
7/10
Would recommend, but not for everyone

Wow so money can buy happiness

WoW

Attached: 1564426041467.jpg (398x423, 45K)

Based

He's literally carving straight ham off his legs with a razor because of how truly sad he is these days, it's hilarious.

Based spic

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V 7_30_2019 7_07_35 AM.jpg (3840x2160, 1.69M)

I hate that this fat fuck can just buy new teeth after years of abuse. I expected this shit from canada or England.

I could happily live the rest of my life without seeing this fat fuck's face ever again. thanks faggot OP

>He's literally carving straight ham off his legs with a razor
What the fuck does that even mean?

What was it in the end that did him in anyways? Surely it wasn't that whole business with the Tesla was it?

Attached: owch.jpg (443x406, 23K)

Attached: Boogie2988.jpg (259x194, 5K)

>RS2 Vietnam
>Insurgency
>Day of Infamy
>Total War games
>Rise of Nations
>Company of Heroes
and a whole bunch of others. Depends on the type of game you want really.

He's self harming himself by cutting his legs up with razors

Sins of a solar empire

Galactic civilization 3

God I hate fat people

>PC bitches will never get to play great games like Death Stranding, the last of us 2, God of War, Detroit Become Human, Ghost of tsushima, FE 3 Houses, Smash Ultimate, Astral Chain, Bayo 3 and Mario Maker 2.

THIS

that look totally fake because they are fake.
gotta wonder how long it'll be before those fucking implants corrode and fall out.

Death stranding is PC + PS4

Thank fucking god

>have a smile that is more uncanny than a FaceApp filter
JUST

>emotional manipulator
Would be a serial killer if he wasn't a fat sack of shit.

>threatens suicide to complete strangers
>tells them about how he's been cutting himself

is boogie /OURGUY/?

Attached: boogieemo.png (580x479, 37K)

That's not how implants work

LARD GARGLING

Any tips to whiten your teeth? Do white strips actually work?

he's so fucking creepy with those new teeth

and they whistle too kek

Exclusives are a bad thing. Customers should be free to buy games on their preferred platforms.

Attached: 1562603024671.png (723x666, 163K)

except it literally is.
he implants are screwed into his skull with metal rods and he needs to clean the rods thoroughly on a daily basis or they will corrode. 'falling out' might be hyperbole, but he's at risk of losing them if he doesn't take care of them. lord knows the man did such a great job with his body/teeth in the past, he should be juuuuuuust fine.

Who's the bigger degenerate slob?

Attached: wings.jpg (500x500, 27K)

not that I don't doubt boogie would stoop to this level but all the important shit is cut off. looks obviously fake.

>i wish i was able to eat
You do nothing but eat all day you fucking sloth

I think if someone threatens to kill themselves for attention as much as this fatgott does you should be able to murder them without penalty

Mugen.

>WhatTSSS up, ladieSS and gentlemen of youtube, thiSSSSS boogie 2988

Attached: 1543406673782.jpg (240x240, 10K)

There is an entire imgur album of their conversations where he's constantly suicide baiting/emotionally manipulating the girl he's talking to. He even confirmed they're real on his twitter.

Attached: 1481088007081.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

Badlands chugs is the most degenerate

Boogie1488

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/1155627770396971011

it's real. the girl who had the conversation with him made a long ass video going over their conversation. the cutting stuff came afterwards. he blocked her, then unblocked her and started sending shit like that to her unsolicited.

I would link you to the conversation and all that good stuff, but I'm lazy and kind of annoyed that you're saying it's fake when you can easily verify for yourself that it isn't.

he's a compulsive liar, what do you expect?

Arma 3

Most of what Boogie Tonight posts anymore is either complaining about his channel or asking meaningless questions repeatedly. "Is this a good thumbnail for my video? Will it make you click on my video? Did you get notifications? Why didn't you get notifications?" He's going insane more and more quickly. He barely even fence sits anymore.

At least Badlands is pure

How can someone be so fat that they need to get their stomach cut out to stop them eating, then continue to eat anyway.
Why do people still like this guy?
He has been given every opportunity to improve, but thows it away because he realises if he isn't mentally ill then no one will care about him any more.

I've never seen this reaction image before

Downward spiral user, expect boogie to crash hard in the not too distant future

He should have made Fravis as a one off joke. What on earth made him think he could make a career out of it

Fuck cucks

Attached: 1526763941859.png (753x1010, 335K)

He was supposed to crash long ago. He will continue existing and outlive us all.

youtu.be/4tBct4o8QsE

>He barely even fence sits anymore
I think that's mostly because he started to get called out for it so badly. that Anthony Fantano guy in particular shit on him so badly and then idubbbz shit on him as well after Boogie tried to act like he had 'dunked' on Fantano, which couldn't have been further from the truth.

god, I fucking loathe this fat cunt to an unhealthy degree.

Attached: boogieidubbbz.png (644x791, 112K)

probably the fact that they were his most popular videos and that he most definitely made a lot of that good 'old youtube' cash off of the character.

Attached: 1531133070533.gif (614x426, 3.32M)

How did his old teeth even get that bad? Eating out too much (male) ass?

I wonder if his wife is fatter then him now.
That'd make my dick diamonds

How do you fuck your teeth up so bad you have to get fake ones? Unless you're doing crystal meth or crack.

Attached: 1526388850322.webm (404x368, 2.2M)

Red Orchestra and Rising Storm games
Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game (with mods)
Initial D 8 (it's an arcade game, but who the fuck owns the arcade cabinet, it emulates perfectly on PC)
SWAT4

yeah, that's about it: PC is a meme.

best post on the fucking board

pure sugar and letting it just sit on your teeth
coke will dissolve a tooth thats submerged in it

He took a picture of his old teeth after they were extracted for god knows what reason.

americans need to pay for a dentist check up

Attached: latest[1].jpg (4800x2700, 2.16M)

Crystal Meth rotting your teeth is actually a myth invented by the war on drugs crowd. In actuality it's just that being a meth head makes you not take care of your teeth at all.
I used meth during university for almost 3 years and have perfect teeth.

I thought it was Americans making fun of bongistans for their teeth? Now, its the Americans with bad teeth?

Ltg can prerend to be a Chad as much as he likes, but that won't change the fact he pisses in bottles.

americans are just dumbed down bongs

Bongs have fucked up teeth placement, but they are clean.
Americans can't afford clean teeth and simply don't care for hygene at all.

How hard is it to buy a toothbrush?

lmao c'mon nigger, we have much better teeth than you subhumans. this is not a fight you can win.

it's fucking nuts
there are people who go entire days without brushing their teeth

what did boogie do to lose subscribers? or is he just becoming irrelevant

Attached: 1556031080837.jpg (2225x3320, 1.19M)

Sorry mommy and cute dentist lady I'll floss and brush every damn day now aaaaaa

>Bongs have fucked up teeth placement, but they are clean
>but they are clean
>clean
Oh I am laughin

Medieval 2 :total war

SOMEBODY HAS TO PAY

Attached: PAY.png (665x960, 478K)

>what did boogie do to lose subscribers?
My take is that he improved himself too much, those new teeth did him a mortal blow. I mean he has an incredibly well documented history of being a scumbag which people were fine with, but self-improvement that's a big no-no.

Attached: DVtR4SKU8AEQmJc.jpg (901x1200, 160K)

No, its not, the metal used in dental surgery are non corrodable in the human body, like titanium

he didn't 'improve' himself, he got surgery to fix his face after he fucked it up being a retard.

Maybe that's what people are picking up on.

cant open shit on work pc, whats the game title?

His dumb face pisses me off.

Saw this fucker at an airport when I was going to pick my luggage up. He's still pretty fat.

Huh, let's see. We have
>MMOs
>Total War
>Dota
>Quake Champions

And that's it

He looks like when a piano would fall on a Loony Tunes and he keys play for teeth

never ever console shitters

Attached: s-l300.jpg (214x300, 22K)

>He thinks Stalker 2 isn't being developed with consoles in mind

Did he finally stop fence-sitting or what?

Factorio

DOes he actually eat with those teeth? Or those are just for show and taking selfies

He's cutting his legs so he doesn't have to show his arms because his fans will see his arms when he streams. What's doing him in is people are finally getting tired of his flip flop wishy washy attitude. Dude needs to commit himself to an institution because he is addicted to social media.

Strategy games in general.

every picture of him now looks like one of those faceapp edits

Bong here, we need to pay for our denist as well, NHS doesn't cover it unless there is a reason you need them removed more serious than you didn't look after your teeth and they hurt.
A lot of older people (think actual boomers in their sixties) are disgusting and will go days without brushing despite smoking a pack a day, and chugging cider.
Younger people get free braces and checkups until their 18 which has helped a decent bit.

well, first you have to apply for a license and then there is the mandatory 4 month waiting period while Scotland yard performs a background check on you

holy shit this guy is seething

fuck. I should have supported the repeal of ohbummercare

yeah. his fat ass broke the fence and crushed it down to a fine powder

why is he losing subscribers?

Seeing Anthony Fantano blow the fuck out of that fat faggot was one of the best twitter interactions I've ever seen. Even if he is a turbo leftie Fantano is still top shelf

Space Station 13

Attached: 1547581386527.png (362x462, 210K)

No his problem is that he takes all these steps to improve himself as the easy way out and even then doesn't commit to bettering himself.
>Eats astronomical amounts of food
>Tries and fails several routines of diet and exercise
>Gets gastric bypass surgery
>Eats better at first but has a few cheat meals
>Commits to a month of clean eating two times, failing both
>Made a big deal about his last mountain dew ever before surgery, but even then didnt drink it
>Now regularly has (non-diet soda)
>Even has beer sometimes, which is something he swore up and down he would never have
>Now continues to eat fast food, which will slowly undo the surgery

>Doesn't brush his teeth for decades
>Gets implants
>Already doesn't brush and floss them
>Can already see them losing their white shine

Why would anything be different the next time he tries to fix something about himself that he spent his whole life fucking up?

It took years, but people are finally losing their patience

lel

Attached: 47_Smug.png (808x853, 236K)

I don't even have that big of a problem with doing shit like getting surgery to fix your shit, hell, who hasn't spent their 20s being a fuckup then turning it around when they get older? It's a part of maturing. What pisses me off is that he just keeps fucking doing that dumb, thoughtless, selfish, childish bullshit like not BRUSHING HIS OWN FUCKING TEETH AFTER THEY ALL FELL OUT AND HE WAS GIVEN SOME NEW ONES. LEARN YOU FAT SHIT FUCK

fuck i'm angry on the internet fuck boogie

Not defending Boogie but how do you know that he hasn't been brushing his teeth? As far as I'm concerned your teeth go yellow no matter how much you brush them. Of course that if you don't smoke and regularly take care of them they don't look so fucked but still some yellow is unavoidable.

sure, in a few years, but in a few months? No, just no. Not unless he's drinking paint

>which will slowly undo the surgery
Didn't they cut most of his stomach out?
How does eating fast food undo that.
Is he going to just slowly get fatter and fatter again until he dies?

He also made a big deal about donating all his money and leaving social media, and he planned to kill himself a couple years down the road when everyone forgot about him. Someone leaked a Twitter conversation where he said all this, and now he's backpedaling and being all "I was just having a bad day and didn't mean it."

The guy messaging him was giving him valid criticism and telling him what he could do to fix his reputation, but he just wants people to feel sorry for him without him putting in any effort.

Attached: zpgk4xwlwcc31.jpg (750x1334, 110K)

I thought it was that meth makes your mouth super dry which damages your teeth if left like that.
Course the obvious solution would be "drink some fucking water" or something, I suppose.

Wings is based

Because he got them done a few months ago and it's already noticeable.
It restretches the stomach. He won't be able to eat two Marco's pizzas anymore sure, but he may be able to eat a whole one, which is still very bad.

He's such a fucking scumbag, can't believe he was that "fat funny guy" on youtube just a couple of years ago

>Someone leaked a Twitter conversation where he said all this, and now he's backpedaling and being all "I was just having a bad day and didn't mean it."

lol, he should have just denied the leaked messages were real

doubt they'd risk driving away their existing fanbase for console bux

Boogie was eating so much at his largest that he must've been shitting out at least 80% of the calories.
So even with his stomach capacity quartered, he can still easily blow up back to his previous size if he lets himself.

why does he look so fucking weird now with those teeth

imagine being unironically a meth head and thinking people will listen to what you say

no, i am convinced he ate 70% of his caloric intake on soda alone

Wow Pathetic. Is this the woman who was feeding him and had to clean up his ass blasted diarrhea at comic con?

??

>chad gamer pees in bottles so as to not drop the fight and forfeit, cementing his supremacy
>virgin gamer shits himself all day, wife leaves him so he has to clean it himself, costing him subscribers (and his teeth)
nah, ltg is chad gamer

youtu.be/rFN9tBhKHFM

anybody got the whole video?

>Boogie now weighs less than me
What the fuck? I cut all sugar drinks from my diet. I count calories and make sure to stay below 1800 per day. I even try to fast some days. Have shed 11 pounds in the course of 12 months.

Attached: fatjak.png (820x822, 332K)

Because they are obviously fake. A good set of fake teeth will have some sort of coloring to them and other minor disfigurations to make them look more realistic. Boogie's are just way too white and pristine. It's like something you would see out of a cartoon.

Attached: DrHC3-bUcAAHGLN.jpg (900x1200, 180K)

>He won't be able to eat two Marco's pizzas anymore sure, but he may be able to eat a whole one
Do fat people actually eat multiple whole pizza's in a single sitting, I ate a quarter of a pizza once and didn't eat anything else for two days I felt so sick.

Maybe you could try hitting the gym? Or just go for walks in general? If you think cutting sugar drink and calories from you diet is gonna magically make you lose 100 pounds in one week I got some bad fucking news for you buddy.

Been looking for a dump of DFF paywalled stuff too.

>If you think cutting sugar drink and calories from you diet is gonna magically make you lose 100 pounds in one week I got some bad fucking news for you buddy
i cut soda from my diet a year ago and dropped 40 lbs in half a year. shit's crazy.

>their 20s
He's in his 40s.
He admitted that he doesn't brush his teeth and his diet consisted of tons of sugar/shitty foods for most of his life.

Underrail is pretty great.

Attached: 1563117868308.jpg (1397x1073, 166K)

exercise, you still need to burn all that excess fat somehow

There was so many goddamn images all in his normal style that it'd be absurd to think that someone was actively faking them

>He will continue existing and outlive us all.
*familiar snorting*

god boogie is such a disgusting fat fuck. he looks ridiculous with those retarded old people dentures too

Attached: B-JdGXUCMAAUGQC.jpg (500x514, 45K)

>I cut all sugar drinks from my diet.
>I count calories and make sure to stay below 1800 per day.
>Have shed 11 pounds in the course of 12 months.

You're not telling the truth right now.

Attached: Dr Now.jpg (792x446, 43K)

where the fuck you even got this stupid idea

lol I lost 40 in 4 months sitting on my ass eating eggs, steak, sausage, salami, chicken, and every cheese known to man

keto ftw

(I also eat green veggies like broccoli peppers kale lettuce spinach and tomatoes. and for deserts I have berries and heavy whipped cream and some 75% cacoa chocolate)

fuck counting calories. count carbs. average 50 carbs a day and eat all you want and you will lose weight

what third world shithole dentistry do you use

you are counting your calories wrong
eat less

>fat manchild turned out to be a furfag pretending to be a chad when in reality his "wife" was fucking the "gay" friend

Attached: cursed fries.jpg (1536x2048, 296K)

there's no teeth whitening culture here and we drink a lot of a tea which is why bong teeth are so yellow

You sick bastard. Why do you remove all your dog's teeth?

>check out my fake teeth I bought with your donations!

teeth isn't suppose to be white anyway, fuck those vain psychos

Well, I mean, who does your wife fuck?

>t.boogie

you forgot to mention that despite getting your entire stomach removed you've been able to MAINTAIN weight above 325lbs and somehow inexplicitly managed to gain weight back slowly after bottoming out

Attached: 1564365050940.gif (350x249, 765K)

WoW

& Boogie is going to put the weight back on when Classic WoW comes out

Didn't he try to "kill himself" again recently in the most melodramatic way hahaha

kek

>projection
>not choosing the superior 2D over 3DPD

Your math is definitely off, you could be consuming 1800 calories of twinkies every day and still lose weight.

What you need to do (if you weigh more than boogie,) is look up some sitting exercises you can do to build more muscle in your arms and legs, eat no more than 15-45 grams of carbohydrates per meal, and eat more leafy green vegetables. The greens will help make you feel full while consisting of lower calories, think of it as dietary filler, except depending on what you eat (spinach, cabbage, these are good ones,) loaded with vitamins too.I recommend the 15-45g/per meal of carbs, because you're likely diabetic or pre-diabetic if you're bigger than boogie, and you need to be on a minimal carb intake. And with the exercising, since you're likely not that mobile, and static hold exercises on the ground might still be difficult for you until you lose some weight, look up seated exercises. The larger your muscles, the more calories they consume just existing, and this gives you more leeway in your diet.
You can do this, but you have got to cut down on the carbs, fill your meals with more fiber (and remember some of those most fibrous foods out there can be carb rich like beans, so count that shit,) and build a little more muscle than you got.
Also there is no such thing as a cheat day for you, you cannot have cheat days. You probably hear that term from people working out and dieting, but those are people with their shit in order, who have a musculature, metabolism, and gut flora that can handle it. You do not do cheat days.

I love Idubbbz

Attached: 1564407657469.jpg (1200x800, 199K)

his math isn't wrong einstein, he's obviously lying. like all self deceiving fat fucks who believe microwaving away calories from a brownie is actually a thing.

Why is his face so damn red? Is he sunburnt or dying?

Attached: 1541764909409.png (217x276, 39K)

on a true story

He was going to either kill himself on his birthday or retire and then kill himself when Trump got reelected. He told people different stories. Apparently his trips to vidcon and E3 saved him because people kissed his ass there and told him he's not a bad dude. Then he became suicidal again in the last week or so and was cutting his legs.

please stop posting fat people on my board
thank you

eat shit, faggots.

youtu.be/VyXG2H_uq0s?t=170

Imagine losing 200+ pounds and getting your rotten teeth replaced with implants and managing to actual look even uglier

That Webby guy is more pathetic than Wingo

start at the GOD DAMN 2:50 second mark if the timestamp doesn't work for your BITCH ASSES.

Attached: the boogie prayer.png (821x483, 342K)

Tired of looking in the mirror, user?

>cheating his way to lose 200+ with pity money
>people praise him and call him brave for doing that
>making up stories about abusive family even after his sister debunked all stories as fake

How is he not dead yet?

the damage has been done. he won't be around to be old.