Are you upgrading for this? It seems a bit much to spend hundreds for one game

Are you upgrading for this? It seems a bit much to spend hundreds for one game.

Attached: images (1).jpg (214x236, 13K)

>Upgrade before it's even out
Good one braincel.

Probably just gonna get the PS5 for the ultimate 4k experience.

just the GPU

Nah, i don't give a fuck, i'm gonna play this on a base PS4.
TW3 ran just fine on it, i finished the game + DLC 3 times and platinumed the game.

In fact, it ran BETTER on a base game than a Pro PS4 because CDPR acted like retards and "improved" on the Pro version with a million effects that ended up making the game run like shit.
I was laughing the whole way just playing the game normally.
They're actually extremely good at optimizing their games for base consoles, good enough for me.

never need to upgrade if you have AMD

I'll pre-order it on Steam and GOG and never play it to support based CDPR and Lord Gaben

Yes I am. For this and Death Stranding. It'll be about 1500 e but what the hell, gotta upgrade sometime

I'll also buy the console versions even though I don't have any consoles, you gotta support the companies that are pro-consumer

Maybe. My 4790k 970gtx 16gb rig from 2014 is still kicking it in 1080p.

>if you have AMD
sounds like disease

It's actually the cure for the cancer that is Nvidia's greed.

*checkerboarded 1440p running at 30 FPS with dips experience

lol nope

>for one game
What about Baldur's Gate 3? What about the gazillion other games that come on PC? Also i personally am waiting to see what will be needed to run the game. It is on the same engine as TW3 so it might not be as heavy as we all think but who knows with those crowds.

>Death Stranding
user... I...

The game is going to come out on current gen. You don't really need to upgrade unless you're going for ultra or 4k meme.

i don't have current gen pc, so i'd need to upgrade. but i won't

why would I?
it will run on a console and that means it will run fine on my PC

I fell for the Wii meme just to fish in Twilight Princess. Never played another game on it (apart from Wii Sports for a gag with family). Cost me >$500.

Building a brand new PC for this and Bannerlord. So far I've got everything but the HDD, SSD, CPU and GPU. It's been kind of confusing and a bit difficult since I'm a clueless boomer, so it's involved a lot of reading up on stuff, but overall it's been kind of fun taking my first baby steps into PC gaming. And hey, I can finally play Vermintide 2 at more than 3 FPS once I get finished too

Attached: kylehydegrin.gif (500x312, 495K)

GTX1070 and 4770k is plenty for this. I won't need to upgrade for awhile with the catalogue of shit coming out in the foreseeable future anyways.

Generally as long as you get the right type of RAM and CPU to go along with your MB, it's hard to go wrong. Fellow boomer, but I've been building PCs since I was 12. It's pretty much plug and play these days as long as the things I mentioned match up.

I'll probably have to. I can't even run KCD. Maybe I'll start setting aside cash for a 1000 series card.

Yeah I think I should hopefully be fine on that, I double-checked myself on those big three and then checked out logical increments and pcpart picker just to be super safe, so maybe I'm in the clear on that front

nop, so my i5 and 1060 better be enough lol

Building a new rig because I pushed the ole 2500k enough already

Not upgrading since I have a decent PC. Would rather kill myself than play it on a console. 30 fps is unacceptable, but even more so, Witcher 3 was completely butchered on the PS4. A first person game will be completely horrendous.

Yikes. Just read what this retard just wrote.

Yeah, got a i5-6600k, so I gotta upgrade my mboard & cpu before it comes out.

>upgrading
>for a PS4 game
huh?

Already have a 2080ti. Can’t do much better. Also it’s not a good idea to upgrade until fall 2020 when nvidia drops new gpus

Is confirmed to be a delayed PC release

Since when? I know there were rumors when it was first announced but I'm not aware of it ever being confirmed.

>console
This board is shrouded in darkness

>amd still getting btfo in gpu market
>best combination for price-perf is Amd cpu and thier competitor's gpu
How are they stopping nvidia in any way?

It’s on PC as well and will be insane to run above 60 fps

let me be more clear
>upgarding my PC that already runs PS4 era games on ultra at 60 fps
>for a game of the PS4 era
is this clear enough?