Why western game developers are so afraid of sexualizing characters despite the fact that most people who play real...

Why western game developers are so afraid of sexualizing characters despite the fact that most people who play real video games like it?

Attached: 3A0F6060-FCCB-4CDB-BACF-0EEF63F08111.jpg (1200x1200, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VARWQBRWPuo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>create lewd underage girl for your game
>get free advertisement and art for it
This is what this industry has come to.

Is it wrong if everyone enjoys it?

I mean it's come down to either that or yet another faux mature downbeat dad game so

Because they arent you cringy incel, you just keep telling yourself that cause you're obsessed with low quality anime games

Seven kids.

(he is going to post the cumbrain picture, wait for it...)

Why not? Why would you even play a game you can’t fap to?

>ryza
>underage
So the question here is are you gay or an actual pedophile overcompensating?

We really don't want to feed the right wing incels to make our country worse.

They are though virgin boy, keep crying about anime on an anime board.

Kill yourself, tranny

I must have forgotton overwatch exists, you know the game packed with fanservice that rivals any japanese game. Keep seething incel

Well there's fortnite, made by chinks but aimed at the west.

Attached: waif.png (715x854, 123K)

Post one. You literally can't.

Overwatch is a SJW game, kill yourself tranny

overwatch, league of legends

>projecting
she's 16 user

Japan has really stagnated, re-using the same art style in all it's games since the past 10 years, very lazy and another proof of asian ant mentality.
Now watch them call me a tranny :^)

It's made by western developers

Kill yourself, SJW cuck

Yea Forums would play with their own feces if a cute anime waifu was cheering them on. It's hilarious to see anyone on here try to claim any sort of moral high ground on this topic when they'll willingly buy overpriced shitty games purely for waifus.

Kill yourself, tranny

you probably play with your own feces

Well that's even better. Why aren't more western companies putting sluts in their games?

Attached: fortnite-outfit-rox.jpg (875x915, 82K)

No arguments huh? How about you come to terms with the fact you only like japanese games because you're sexually frustrated because even in the age where fucking is as easy as installing an app and not having autism/especially bad genes, you still manage to remain a lonely little bitch jerking off to the same shit and swallowing whatever gooks throw up at you.
How does it feel knowing most teens already did anal while your sorry ass probably never even french-kissed a girl?
Now now, go on, call me a tranny, do it, you know you want to! But all the insults in the world won't change the facts. :^)

That's not the body of a 16 yo

>arguing with holes
Kill yourself, tranny

They're not as long as they're sexualizing dudes

>Kill yourself, tranny
He falls for it! Retard-kun, why do you react in such a predictable manner? Why are you so stupid? When I see someone like you I can't help but have some pity, it's like when some insect is running around and you make an endless path for it with your fingers.
At some point, even the bug stops falling for it, why won't you? What part of your brain keeps making you hit yourself in the face? Stop hitting yourself!

>Why western game developers
american*

Gust hasn't sexualized her though, you are.

Except they did
Multiple times

keep the tears flowing

Define sexualize

Gave her thighs jiggle physics

That's all it takes huh, jiggle physics

Why do ESLs always post the same way?

Her thighs don't jiggle, just her ass, but that's not sexualizing means.

>Gust hasn't sexualized her though
kek

Attached: 1560346256275.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Using sexualization to attract people is the same thing as developers dumbing down the difficulty to appeal to casuals.

Just a different kind of fanservice.

I'm shocked Japan didn't completely cave yet tbqh.
Their mainstream companies seem to have gotten scared after the pic related shitstorm, but their smaller companies still try to pander. I guess it's because fanservice is a big market in Japan.

Attached: mgs5-quiet-01_6x9.jpg (600x900, 142K)

Where the FUCK is the sexualizing here? I honestly don't understand what are you trying to imply.

The west is doomed user and it's all thanks to (((them)))

Too many rapey soft-cocks in management/administration positions at corporations. Rapey weirdos naturally seek to impose excessively puritanical restrictions on things that foster their degenerate urges, falsely assuming they are normal and thus protecting society.

Heh.

Oh grow the fuck up, how is that in any way sexualization

>stop what they are doing during their stream
>zoom on Ryza
>HEY LOOK , HER TITS JIGGLE GUYYYYSSS, BUY OUR GAME
turn on your brain.

Attached: Atelier-Ryza-The-Queen-of-Eternal-Darkness-and-the-Secret-Hideout-rivelato-il-costume-DLC-Summer-Adv (374x700, 22K)

by them you mean puritan american retards? because whichever political side they're on their conclusion is always SEX BAD VIOLENCE GOOD

A bodysuit and jacket in a futuristic game is "slutty"?

People got mad her tits didn't jiggle in the first stream, they did it to show that they do now. This series is too tame to ever sexualize its characters in a proper manner.

Ah, yes. The Muhammad defense of "sexualization".

Do you incels ever get tired of this weird circlejerk around fanservice, you morons probably put more people off and I certainly care less what you incels cry about now days

You need a crash course in Japanese nerd culture?

>american
feminist*

???
They changed their whole engine for this game and of course they needed to show how the characters actually look in game from all angles. Not only that, but it was the seiyuu (F) and one of the artists (F) who asked to show the character and to jump more. They haven't ever said anything about her tits jiggling.

youtube.com/watch?v=VARWQBRWPuo

>This series is too tame to ever sexualize its characters
Please.

Attached: 1537462503327.jpg (876x1200, 243K)

It’s a relatively niche AA game. It really doesn’t matter.

I mean if you’re the kind of person who’s even aware of this game it’s because you’re the target demographic or literally search “upcoming big anime tiddie games” in the internet.

>it was the seiyuu (F) and one of the artists (F) who asked to show the character and to jump more
Oh god, you are completely retarded.

Attached: 1561116846982.jpg (800x800, 146K)

>see a girl walk on the street
>NOOOO YOU'RE BEING SEXUALISED PUT ON A HIJAB AAAAAH
this is your brain on puritanism

Attached: 1547191059441.jpg (960x960, 135K)

>current game changes the trend of sexualising its characters
ok

Those are some nice promotional pictures, I sure expect to see them in the game.

>Fix something that isn't broken
>From good art to Calarts/Tumblr art under 10 years
Japan's winning strategy still works to this day. Gleefully can't say the same for the west with their own strategy. Seethe harder.

trust me, it is.

This is SO not sexualized bro

Why does the west pretend to care about sexualization when nearly every teenager walks around looking like a slut anyway?

Attached: 1564347596985.png (981x767, 969K)

That's not exactly what happened, because this is the first and only time they have showed the actual game.

What happened was that the KT twitter account uploaded a gif of Ryza's winning pose and everyone started making fun of them because her tits didn't jiggle. Nothing else happened until the stream day and people assumed they changed the physics to make her tits jiggle in that jump animation. The thing is that the jump animation always had slight jiggle but they never showed it before. And the winning pose animation still doesn't have any jiggle.

Yeah nice argument. Keep seething at video game characters.

Gust is only attempting to pander because they had multiple fuck ups this year. Might as well try to cash in on the horny boys, what else have they got to lose.

Why can't you speak proper fucking english

That other guy might be right that you're an overcompensating pedophile. No healthy man would deny finding 16 year olds sexy.

the west is overtaken by feminists who are scared of competing with drawings

>This
>"real video games"

Integrity to a vision that sees farther than the closest couple of hills

Why does everyone have a problem with companies selling games with cute and sexy girls? You guys do realise that every game has some sort of marketing going on, right?

Cute girls make you aware of a game. The stuff behind it is what makes you buy it and possibly enjoy it. Nothing wrong with that.

Feminist, roasties, Beckies and fuglies. They can't get their puss wet because Chads and Virgins still likes Stacy and anime/2D more than them

>Keep seething at video game characters
Seething about what????
I'm totally in their new direction, I have my own folder full of Ryza, retard.
You are just a big liar to defend this, it's fucking OBVIOUS that they are using sexualization with their new Atelier game and that's why there is a shit ton of arts of Ryza all over the web.
They fucking know it and it was clearly made on purpose.

Attached: 1540385297166.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

Personally I don't really care about Ryza. What annoys me is how people don't actually want to talk about the game, which already looks mediocre and like a frankensteined repurposed Mysterious game mark II. Or the series for that matter. It's just thread upon thread about stroking each others' cock over Ryza, which also just looks like Firis 2.0 but with slightly larger tits.

No one is going to enjoy this series when they buy it cus their dicks told them so. We've already experienced that once before and the sales plummeted with the next installment.

don't forget the single moms who bet their entire life on getting a beta provider nerd, and they literally can't compete with drawings/younger girls so they try anything to make them illegal

>having 0 standards and not valuing yourself at all
>being proud of it
My God, it's retarded.

buying a game primarily because it makes your pp hard makes you a fucking fool

>it annoys me that people don't talk about the game
>proceeds to not talk about the game

I just did in my very post, retard.

>buying a game makes you a fucking fool
ftfy

There are more cases of cute girls blinding you to the fact that the stuff behind them is not very good than what you describe - not to mention that the tactic exploits a personal deficiency

To think that only some 3000 years ago, the only gaming humans do is move stones around a board. Now we move some broad made of purely electrons in a virtual world while her voluptuous breast jiggle realistically with our every command.
Also why does she look smug in that picture?

nah, retard

>I fool therefore I am

And there are also many more cases of those games that are low quality/lacking in substance not selling very well at all, so it is nothing to worry about.

>most people who play real video games
That doesn't sound like a profitable demographic.

>buying a game primarily because it makes your pp hard makes you a fucking fool
So, just like anyone who buys AAA games because of graphics or a "mature" story.
They sure seem rock hard over that crap.

>ze prefers the totally honest free advertisement provided by kotaku and polygon articles "this game has diversity (and that's a good thing)".

bitching about anime tits on Yea Forums on a tuesday shows that you have plenty of personal deficiencies

Attached: 1538906916592.jpg (276x183, 7K)

All the girls look pretty, wear tight outfits and are slim and have nice boobs.

Shit like that always gets the attention of SJWs.

Attached: laughing slut.png (1303x1079, 1.29M)

Nice straw man faggot. Cute girls are the same as any other marketing strategy, it's just that they are less pretentious about it.

Yes, buying a game for one reason alone is fucking stupid.

ITT: cumbrain mental gymnastics

ITT: normalfag mental gymnastics

I have not sat down and compared sales of low-quality games with and without sex snares, but this is a problem as old as foolishness and money, and is very much something that bears thinking about, if not worrying

Certainly I do, and twisting "bitching" from my posts exposes yours

You’ll find that there’s a large audience of adult virgins that take pride in buying kusoge because they jerk their dry little dicks to the underage anime girls in it.

Attached: FBB8FF95-AB21-44A1-A2D6-0BDA7AFDEF60.jpg (597x596, 57K)

Being easy to be advertised at =/= less pretension in marketing you weird faggot. The way you buy games is basically the same mentality of going to a strip club. Hot gril is there so here is my money

you are bitching nigger, don't try to take a holier than thou attitude while bitching about fanservice on fucking Yea Forums of all places

>fucking gymnasts I hate them

literally me

Attached: 1539786993406.gif (400x300, 973K)

strip clubs are pretty good though

Only gays and trannies would ever complain about a drawing or a mass of 3D polygons looking better than they do with all the makeup and operations they had just to look decently closer to being mistaken as a female.

Attached: 1563525718590.png (535x571, 246K)

You are the bitching nigger here sweet compeer, perhaps you can put aside your assrage and explain how my text comes off as holier than yours?

If I wasn't a married man with two children I would be all over this game.

I used to shun games like this, but as I have gotten older I just want the big anime tiddies man.

>The way you buy games is basically the same mentality of going to a strip club. Hot gril is there so here is my money
How? A cute girl catching my eye will mean I am now aware about the game, which makes me wonder if it has anything I might enjoy in it. It doesn't mean I will just go and buy it, but it has caught my attention and made me a potential customer, meaning the marketing did its job.

The people who buy games straight away JUST for the cute girl are a niche audience. Look at games like Senran Kagura, Neptunia and other idea factory jrpgs. They sell like dogshit compared to JRPGs with less pandering, and only manage to hold on because their production values are garbage.

How the hell do trannies get shoehorned into every one of these garbage threads.

>I buy a game because I like the genre.
>THAT'S STUPID OMG YOU INCEL!
Nah, fuck you and your opinions.

Attached: 1563920622026.jpg (1920x1080, 198K)

>m-muh personal deficiencies
kys retard

>boob jiggle is baked animation
>not soft body physics
Shit game.

you first

you dont need to be a tranny, just a tired user that stopped caring about these incel issues that you dweebs have been crying about for so many years.

wowee mr holier than thou doesn't seem very perfect now, sounds like you're juts an absolute dogshit obnoxious faggot all around

Move the goalpost with someone else you pathetic stereotype.

They live rent free in weebs mind apparently

You're not wrong

>A cute girl catching my eye will mean I am now aware about the game, which makes me wonder if it has anything I might enjoy in it
I'd argue you'd only be aware about the character, not necessarily the game itself, like the people who jack off to touhous and boatshit because their favorite meme hentai artist is making doujins about that, but haven't got a single fucking clue as to what the franchises are about. It has some girls and it makes their penis hard, that's all they need.

Because when you look outside Yea Forums you can see that only trannies, feminists and their orbiters are the only ones who ever complained about videogames being too sexy. In the past, it was moralfags.

Attached: 1563144039916.png (516x729, 309K)

>I only like normalfag safe shit
>that's my personality
wow so unique

and /pol/tards, who are the moralfags that think they're the paragon of virtues because they saw a jordan peterson video

Only trannies are petty enough to cry about things like this. Btw, kill yourself.

>Move the goalpost
How? You said it was the same mentality of going to a strip club, and I told you it isnt, and explained why.

maybe when they can actually force change ill care, till then I can point to plenty of trannies that have

Development teams aren't made up of only dudes > few girls object to sexualization / make rest of dev teams reluctant to sexualize

i've got somethin to tell you, user

Attached: betila.jpg (960x544, 40K)

>you dont need to be a tranny, just a tired user that stopped caring about these incel issues
>user
Nah, don't pretend you're from here. Go dilate yourself or your tranny god, dipshit. And remember to hang yourself afterwards.

I feel sorry for your family, genuinely

/pol/ doesnt even like JP, what are you sperging about newfag

>Post waifu
>Yea Forums cums
>Reveal that she's was actually made in the USA
>They go full autist and try to backpedal and start moving goalposts since it doesn't fit the meme narrative

And what's the problem with that? Do you actually need to play a game to be allowed to masturbate to its characters?

90% of people who whine about sex on Yea Forums are poltards though, you're howling at a boogieman if you think that people arguing with you are sjws and not poltards

16 is the legal age of consent in many countries on the planet and many US States.

overwatch has already taken measures against sexiness by toning it back. activision blizzard is in the crusade against it

go back to your containment board election tourist

quit trying to fit in

What are you talking about? No American can ever have the aesthetics of the Japanese simply because they're all too stupid or have some ideology to push with their Calarts degrees.

quit your life

Kill yourself, tranny

No. But it's wrong to claim that it'll garner interest in the series, when it most likely won't. As much as I want you horny boys to save Atelier and see it sell big.

Keep telling yourself that because it puts your ilk in a bad light

They're afraid of getting #metoo'd even though the people behind this movement are far too busy trying to milk famous dudes out of money to care.

That just further begs the question, how is this negatively affecting video games if the people who just go GRUG LIKE SEXY GIRL aren't even buying all that much?

There seems to be this weird sentiment being pushed that these cute girls are somehow replacing other actually good games.

Do you want to know why sex is bad? It’s because it leads to conception and birth, bringing a new life in to experience the endless suffering that is the world. You never consented to being born, so don’t force others to be.

you're delusional if you actually think sjws come here to bicker with you, when /pol/ has been trying to colonise this board for years and it's always a 100% poltards who whinge about anime, sex and video games

Ah don't worry, they will never know my secret fetish.

The world is pretty nice, if you're not an ugly guy born in a poor family in a third world shithole country, I just got fucked on RNG

Attached: 1534380125728.jpg (419x746, 38K)

Everything nice in the world is just to trick you and enhance your suffering.

This might be true but the new humans which will keep coming will redefine the suffering and even whole existence. So our defining of existence is to suffer and live in torment. Theirs and with also technological progress do not necessary need to be this definition

>most people who play real video games like it
Because marketing exclusively to autistic troglodytes limits who and how you can broaden your product to. For all the talk of ''go woke and go broke'' shit, it rarely shakes out that way. Japan doesn't have to worry about this because video games like that are rightfully considered the folly of children and NEETs and people just ignore it while praying their kid doesn't end up some panties addicted retard that will never procreate.

I don't suffer anymore, I'm just waiting for the reroll

Attached: 1540809635973.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

They dont come here, they're already here. Yea Forums is full of a shitload of types outside of just /pol/ youre crying only about. I can point to boards dominated by sjws and ones dominated by lefties. But you keep screeching

Kill yourself, tranny

not really, there's people who come here to enjoy their nerd hobbies and there are /pol/tards who screech that everything is degenerate, that's about it

>how you can broaden your product to
Video games are a niche product. They don't need to "broaden" their range. Pandering to everyone is pansering to no one and will only lead on failure and alienation.

imagine actually playing jrpgs

well youre the minority that thinks this

It doesn't. It's only a mild nuisance on places like Yea Forums when discussions get drowned out by waifuworship, but that's part and parcel.
Also, that's ludicrous.

What a low view you have of yourself

>reroll
>reroll into same life
>wait for reroll again
>reroll again into same life

ya testing god but he outplaya you

You say that, but there’s shit like the climate disaster, Yellowstone, and even stray asteroids that will fuck up the planet. I don’t want people to have to experience that, so just don’t reproduce.

>video games are a niche product
This hasn't been true for well over ten years.
>pandering to everyone is pandering to no one and will only lead on failure and alienation
Limiting your market to people who are stupid enough to believe this is how you end up creating a linear and incredibly undesirable medium. Mobile games are incredibly popular and profitable for a reason, it appeals to people on commutes and those who just want to see the numbers on the screen.

nah, you're the minority that thinks /pol/ isn't the one shitting up the board with moralfagging

I highly doubt that argument I got into with another user on how rape in h-games is bad is a /pol/tard

Based thread.

Attached: D4F291C3-70DB-48BA-B008-2982A7F70C32.png (1920x1080, 323K)

Let's be realistic here. Without suffering people wouldnt know what happniess is this is why duality exists. You want to save people from this suffering by simply not making them exist. People always have option to kill themselves if they dont like it. Also existence does not give a fuck about you or anyone else or you option. People will keep existing as long as existence exists.

I think god has better things to do than fuck with me for the whole eternity, at some point I'll get a good RNG

Attached: 1545353406949.png (1023x662, 1.14M)

dude I just came across your exact posts in another atelier thread whining out of nowhere about /pol/. how bout you quit shitting up threads?

how about you go back to /pol/ retard

>think god has better things to do than fuck with me for the whole eternity

God put you into existence to suffer and laugh. You are giving him entertainment for ages. He will keep doing it until you lit flame of optimism which will btfo his eternal plans of tormenting you. Being this low IQ nigger should be punishable and indeed is by making you suffer for eternity. Get the fuck out. t. god

Attached: 2e9b92733b91654223b466d1f8dc3881c708706b4cc17d276fa05b6bf5507cf3.png (300x300, 88K)

Attached: 71f120b1eb3ada03fc3dd14a1243b109.jpg (960x1280, 190K)

I'm just gonna lay in bed for the rest of my life though so the joke's on him

Attached: 1533427719480.png (600x789, 442K)

>This hasn't been true for well over ten years
Except every game that tried to pander to everyone or the wrong crowd all but failed in the last 10 years. Which is why the "get woke, go broke" saying started.
>Limiting your market to people who are stupid enough to believe this is how you end up creating a linear and incredibly undesirable medium
Pandering to everyone will only result in a bland medium that no one will ever care about. This is why mobile games need to churn out content constantly or die within a year or use under-handed means, like gacha, to appeal to a different addicting sense that has nothing to do with videogames.

if only I could buy these here in NZ, government cracked hard on loli imports last year and arrests got handed out

16 is legal in my state. You know only a few places have the age of consent be 18, right?

Joke is on you. Suffer for you have been born for this. Not struggling = suffering = eternal torment.

You want us to be realistic, yet you flippantly suggest suicide for the dissatisfied. Do you understand what it takes the average person to kill themselves?

Shotgun to head is simple suicide. And if the person chicken out at least they will spend their lives in existencial dread to figure out questions of existence which in the end they will figure out.

>Not struggling = suffering
That's just retarded, not struggling is comfy

Attached: 1546011282743.jpg (1024x566, 57K)

Most fans of niche series don't give a fuck about sales statistics. Like 90% of this board didn't know this franchise even existed before Ryza got revealed and everyone was ok with that.

Actually, I'm sure there's more than a few anons who are genuinely afraid of Ryza getting way too much attention from outsiders, including both, people interested in the game and shitposters.

Mechanically, it's dead simple, sure, but we're not only machines.

Not struggling puts your flesh into hormonal imbalance which causes you depression. The people who do not want to exist suffer from their own prison which they created on their own. Bet you wouldnt want to die if you was ripped as fuck while fucking 50 girls per second. Your mind is small as is your life and your definition of god and existence too

Attached: Summer-WonderFestival-2019-Figures-182.jpg (533x800, 288K)

Imagine taking video games serious

Attached: 1559042824663.jpg (344x344, 39K)

>except every game that tried to pander to everyone or the wrong crowd all but failed in the last 10 years. Which is why the ''get woke, go broke'' saying started.
Firstly, no, get woke and go broke originated with movies. Secondly, games like RDR 2 were filled with things retards like you would consider ''woke'' like the presence of suffragettes or black people in non-subservient roles. Thirdly, and I won't hold this against you because I'm guessing you don't interact with normal people, but games like FIFA and Madden are insanely popular around people who would never consider themselves 'gamers.' Mobile gaming is directed at middle aged salary men and fresh out of college guys here in Japan, with the most profitable games being extremely casual and made to appeal to a wider audience by bringing in third party characters.
>Pandering to everyone will only result in a bland medium that no one will ever care about
Yet people have been doing it for years in the gaming industry and it's still insanely profitable - weird, it's almost like you're completely delusional and are projecting your ideological beliefs onto optimal marketing decisions.
>This is why mobile games need to churn out content constantly or die within a year or use under-handed means, like gacha, to appeal to a different addicting sense that has nothing to do with video games.
You say they ''need to'' churn out content constantly, but it's effortless to get a JPG drawn of some popular character and slap them on a card for somebody to collect. Funnily, you nearly approached a level headed observation when you pointed out gambling which *draws in people who are outside of the usual sphere of video game appeal, almost as if appealing exclusively to shut-in retards isn't the way to go!*

LQ figmas are LQ.
2/10.

I know you're exaggerating, but I certainly would. Overactivation is not much better or worse than depression

>why are westerners morall-
I'm gonna cut you off right there, retards.
Morality has very little to do with this. It's more frustration that you hyperstimulated, cumbrain subhumans keep buying games for cunny as if completely unaware that paying to jack off is the ultimate sign of deprivation. You make us all look like mindless apes, eternal slaves to our own spank-banks, willing to throw money at any kike with a drawing of a cute girl, never satisfied with the terrabytes they've already collected.
You're living an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle and your collective lack of self-control is driving the market we all share. I don't flip my shit every time I see a cute girl in a game, but I can't help but feel like a disappointed father every time I see a shitty JRPG top the charts for having a seven year old girl in a miniskirt on the cover.
>hurr dilate
Keep deluding yourself. There's no hope for you pathetic animals, so the best I can hope for is that you die of dehydration after a six-day fapathon.

This post does not make sense to me. Please redefine it and rewrite it to make logical sense and logical connections to my post.

liberalism, take a look at how #metoo set in motion the internal censorship policy for all the weebshit at sony

Here, have an 8 year old.
She has a husband and a 5 year old son.

Attached: __dizzy_guilty_gear_xrd_and_etc_drawn_by_2344__de1a929aa3c5db07d8383eea089b9514.jpg (2447x2732, 883K)

Cute girls make games better 100% of the time. This is a fact.

The point of putting lolis into videogames is to show what artistic freedom certain developers have. If westerners refuse to put lolis into games just because of political climate it's because they live in fascistic regime and corporations are cause of this which dictate what will be or not be culturally acceptable.

Bro science bullshit, I wouldn't mind not dying, but I'm gonna die anyways so might as well wait for that

Attached: 1560230042555.png (1277x718, 1.61M)

Attached: CBE30C79-E344-42DF-825F-D362EEAB1E52.jpg (1024x864, 113K)

Even if you die you wont stop existing. This would be too easy to stop the suffering. Non-existence is not possible. Your consicuisness will be put into another being and the suffering will never stop. Unless you accept the suffering and finnaly comprenhend that this exsitence exists just so we can experience existence.

But western devs dont put loli into games due to cultural differences, this is the big thing people dont seem to understand. Japan that stuff is tolerable, not really in the west and antisjws seethe over this simple fact even if calmly told.

>The point of putting lolis into videogames is to show what artistic freedom certain developers have.
Not quite, but close. It's that lolis are able to be included because of the artistic freedom given to character designers and the like that they can choose what they want to make and how they want to make it.

Yes. Exactly.

To be fair, user, RDR 2 sold well because it's RDR. Same with MK11.

Games like BFV flopped because they not only tried to pander to a certain crowd, but they alienated their long-time fans. Saying "if you don't like our game, don't buy it" didn't help matters.

both

>Japan that stuff is tolerable
You're considered a freak if you're into that shit over here, bud. It isn't tolerated, it's ignored and discouraged privately. There's a reason most hiki fucks are homeless or borderline homeless.

Both. At the same time

Why bother typing all that out if you're gonna get triggered by a non-argument into concluding the way you did? If you were to convince a person that soothes themselves with drawings of cute girls that there's no hope for them, what would they do? Turn once again to the drawings.

Maybe for a certain demographic there, but this stuff is 100x more acceptable in Japan then here.

>RDR2 sold well because it's RDR. Same with MK11.
It's almost like.. including ''woke'' shit.. doesn't discourage sales.. hm.
>Games like BFV flopped because they not only tried to pander to a certain crowd, but they alienated their long-time fans.
BF1 had just as much shit that triggers right wing ideologues and did great. BFV came after massive issues with loot boxes and scummy business practices. It didn't make as much money as they would hope for, but it hardly flopped.

First off, you have to understand that many game publishers and developers have been overtaken by cultural marxists, just like other tech companies. Cultural marxists view profits or entertainment only as secondary objective, the primary goal of them is the destruction of the western culture and white race by eroding its values and societal structure.

One way to do this is to attack the definition of beauty in western culture: they want to destroy all that is beautiful and attractive, replacing all that with repulsive feminist hambeasts and trannies. By destroying beauty, they will demolish the personal sexual enjoyment of white men and manipulate the culture in a way that ends up in reducing birth rates in western nations.

Because of this, cultural marxists see any kind of sexual attractiveness as abomination. They want to deny you pleasure, they want to turn you into a suffering husk that has no will to go and advance the white race. As minor as it may seem, entertainment products like games, movies and comics play an important part of this all, being a major battleground of the cultural war. What to do? Resist the attempts to destroy beauty, support those who are brave enough to fight back.

>Maybe for a certain demographic there
No, if you're a self identified gamer or have stuff like that laying around, you're alienated from other people. They had to reform net cafe laws to stop the tides of pseudo-homeless hiki scum that got kicked out of their house for refusing to stop consuming ungodly amounts of anime. The sexual deviant stores are all tucked into their separate areas, away from the major foot traffic so that normal humans don't have to interact with the scum that goes in there.

Buying games because it has some anime whores in it is the same as donating to twitch thots.

Were you retarded before you got indoctrinated by a mumbling Canadian hack or did prolonged exposure turn you into the delusional ideologue you are today?

>I'm a pedo animefag therefore everyone else must be

RDR2 did mildly fine.
MADDEN is a sports game, it only caters to sportsfags. You saying it is successful just proves my point.
Mobile games are directed to people with no lives but are too busy to actually play a game. Then they incorporated gambling it in it to make it more addicting. Its shit and above all, mobile games are less of a game than VNs.
>Yet people have been doing it for years in the gaming industry and it's still insanely profitable.
I guess you're a Snoyfag and didn't get the memo that Wii U failed.
>but it's effortless to get a JPG drawn of some popular character and slap them on a card for somebody to collect
Exactly, and? That doesn't disprove anynof my points about gacha needing to churn out content that panders to a highly niche crowd.
Pic related has like 7 versions of herself. They also employ gacha methods to scam out their players. You probably have heard of the scandal they got into in the past. Take all those out and the "game" dies faster than a choking horse.

Attached: 1554358954967.jpg (1386x2048, 253K)

On 4 chins? Weeell.

Kill yourself, seething tranny

before it was christfag shit, now women and sjws never shut up

Nice projecting

There has been no sign of consented and allowed pedo activity in Yea Forums since /l/ was kill.

>food analogy

Wokeshit is a fledgling. MK is a giant, RDR2 a hypebeast piggybacking a giant. Wokeshit invariably did hurt their sales, but not enough to matter. Its effects are more evident with lesser titles

Im mostly refering to how loli doujins, games and similar shit is produced in japan unlike America due to different norms. That stuff still comes out of japan whether or not people there hate it.

I want to experience some loli cunny

Attached: 1561783419791.png (1000x574, 258K)

>did mildly fine
Literally one of the best selling games in history lmao.
>It only caters to sportsfags
Or non-gamers, which is, y'know, not the gaming demographic.
>Mobile games are directed to people with no lives
It's literally directed at people too busy with having a life with the aim of getting them addicted.
>all these spelling mistakes
I get that you're seething because your pedophile enabling fantasies about consumer markets doesn't hold up to scrutiny, but slow down and try to actually articulate yourself. Gacha games do not appeal to a ''niche'' crowd, they're one of the most pervasive game types in the entire industry, hitting demographics from shut-in retards (like you) to business men on trains waiting, which is about as far of a demographic divide as you can have.

t. twitch thot mod
she will never pay you in nudes, user

>analogy allergy

>Wokeshit invariably did hurt their sales
Prove it.

that's factually wrong, it's allowed and consented on Yea Forums, it's just not allowed on other boards because think of the advertisers

I cannot

>The point of putting lolis into videogames is to show what artistic freedom certain developers have.

The point of people putting lolis in videogames is so that pedophiles (sorry, "lolicons") can jerk off. I'm seriously laughing at all these arguments cumbrains have been making about how their low-brow smut is actually a bold artistic statement and not 40-year old Nip executives trying to figure out the easiest way to get pathetic otaku to buy their low-effort shovelware.

It's actually really interesting if you think about it.
Rationally, anyone would say the moral issue with pedophilia is the lack of mental maturity.
But in true, when you put it in examples like this, it's the emotional response at the idea of sexual contact with a childish form that causes repulse.

They're afraid of the vocal minority, thinking these pathetic insects are able to tank their sales. Maybe their analysts are all paranoid cucks. Just look at the Creative Assembly prick.
Plus, shitty euro laws probably have something to do with that.

Have some pity for those less imaginative lolicons, for they too appreciate the odd wank

>Just look at the Creative Assembly prick
what did CA do?

fifa 18 sold more than rdr2

honestly this is probably true, can someone point me to a western game with FANSERVICE loli? my mind struggles thinking of one

Sexualizing Atelier to this degree was a mistake. The girls are meant to be cute slender frilly magical girls, not hentai doujin semen demons.

Attached: Totooria_Helmold_image.jpg (567x992, 149K)

>Literally one of the best selling games in history lmao.
Sure it is. And if it was any better it might have sold more. But it only had its name to work on and that one controversy that one Youtuber did.
>sportsfags are not gamers
You admit this? You should admit mobage players are not gamers too.
>life is being a wage cuck until you're too old to work or enjoy life
I'm a wage cuck for 10 years and even I know "life" is complete bullshit.
>you made a mistake therefore you're wrong
You have no arguments to make.

>Put oversexualized lolis in a game that would put you in a FBI watchlist
>"IT'S ABOUT ARTISTIC FREEDOM"
Fucking retard

Drawings doesn't make you a pedophile.
And 16 yr old teens posting naked pictures isn't pedophilia. It is ethically wrong, but not illegal.

honestly might just be the fanart messing with us, she doesnt even look overly fanservicey ingame

Pretending something doesn't exist is a form of tolerance.

Community manager freaked out over a 3K portrait mod on Steam workshop being linked on Reddit, so now sexualised portrait mods aren't allowed on Steam and they're not allowed to discuss anything of sexual nature on the total war subreddit.

sorry, meant for

depends where you live, UK, NZ, Canada are just a few where you will get fined/arrested for loli porn

>create shit game
>spend millions on advertising to convince you it's good
>spend millions on reviews to convince you it's good
>it's actually shit
this is what the western industry has come to. I'll take my anime tiddies over this shit

>semen demons
You're taste is showing. Based and culture pilled.

what does any of that has to do with anything and als
>16 yr old teens posting naked pictures isn't pedophilia. It is ethically wrong, but not illegal.
real 16 years olds? that's illegal, even in places where the age of consent is 14 any naked pictures of under 18 years olds is illegal, not because of pedophilia but because of prostitution

16 year olds posting their pictures is incredibly stupid, but how is it ""wrong""?

Then you have to arrest the 16 year old themselves. But even Yea Forums, even if they know the sourve IP address, don't know if the image was the posters or not. They don't take responsibility to what people post here anyway, except the bare minimum.

>"wokeshit" like Horizon/RDR2/MK11/ sells millions of copies
>porn games like Senran and all the barebones JRPGs with half-naked lolis are lucky to break 100K
>people still try to argue slapping a bunch of big tits on the cover of your game is a guarantee of success because "p-p-people love games with half-naked girls and no gameplay"

You people have seriously been deluded by spending all your time on communities where every fifth post is someone posting about how he wants to sniff his waifu's asshole.

Speak for yourself. I'm putting hermaphroditic monster girls into my game.

>millions of copies
>source: the journalist I fucked last night for favors. Believe me, nothing's wrong here.

>Then you have to arrest the 16 year old themselves
that's exactly what they do, obviously the police doesn't have unlimited resources so they can't launch complicated investigations after every image that's posted on the internet, especially if it's an american website and the person is in finland or whatever because it'd cost millions of dollars in legal fees, so it's not like people can't get away with stuff but if you're 16 years old and you upload sexual footage of yourself with your name and location then you'll get your local police knocking on your door pretty quickly because at that point it's just a phone call

they'll whine, but all the ''wokeshit'' games are honestly better then Senran and other fanservicey games

>name and location
They don't do that. At least, not to my memory.

A bunch of scummy censoring stuff. user already explained one instance, but they also secretly adjusted female generals to appear more frequently. It's almost as if they know what's up and just don't want to cause too much attention.

Kill yourself, tranny

Loli fags should die for what they did to panda

>NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND RINAKO-CHAN SHITS INTO A CUP OMEGA DX ACTUALLY SOLD A BAZILLION COPIES AND MK11 DISCS HAD TO BE DUMPED IN A LANDFILL IN NEW MEXICO TRUST ME

Kill yourself, tranny

the sites coming back and the faggot owner already backtracked on the reasoning for it going down

It's sorta obvious in itself. At least as far as Rockstar stuff goes. Their fans will eat shit if it has an R* logo on it.

Oh this is great news. Loli friends are okay now.

>art looks good
>game looks like shit

bait and switch

At least my post had a reference and yours don't.

You best not be pulling my leg, partner

>better
You mean heavily marketed. Otherwise you unironically have shit taste if you think sliding auto-target melee combat is good. Shit on Senran all you want but know it's at least competent enough to not need that AAA shit.

Wait, what? Panda is back.
Time to archive everything loli.

well it's about the principle, footage of underages is illegal regardless of who recorded it, just because the police doesn't have the resources to enforce it in every situation doesn't make it legal
investigating who's on the picture and where was the uploader and the recording takes a lot of resources, I don't know the exact numbers now but I read about how absurd the amount of money is required to investigate between countries
just think about it logically, footage of a naked 16 years old gets uploaded to a website, the owner of the site is in japan, the servers are in turkey, the userbase is american, and the mods can see that the IP is spanish, whose responsibility is it to investigate? the japenese? the americans? the turkish? the EU? and then let's say that the footage is from brazil, then the brazilians? it's just such a vast amount of legal trouble that investigating it nigh impossible, but if you can see on the profile that it's uploaded by a 16 years girl who lives in london then all it takes is calling the london police and they take care if it in 10 minutes

>"Porn" games are lucky to break 100k
>These very games are somehow damaging the industry despite not selling enough to even be public knowledge to normalfags
Pick one and only one.

>tfw still no first person atelier game where I can 100% self insert as the girl
Why even live

Im serious. you can just go read the forum yourself, hes a vague retard but he said hes looking into things and hosts and shit.

Don't expect anything out of porn-addicted weebs that fester in Yea Forums alongside other awful kinds of people that will always tardrage every time someone doesn't like what they like, why do you think there were so many threads days ago when exhentai was shut down about how they lost their cartoon jailbait and waaaah instead of worrying about the few pieces of stuff there that was copyrighted

>WE NEED TO CENSOR THAT GAME ONLY 100000 PEOPLE PLAYED BECAUSE IT HURT MY FEEFEES
- the West

Is it wrong if people enjoy politically charged dialogue, ugly women and racebaiting?

>porn-addicted weebs
If you think that's an insult, why are you even here. This site is for weebs only and even most of /pol/ are a bunch of Asian-loving Nazi larpers.

No.
DEFINITELY YES.
And no.

Yes, because games should be politically neutral and made without agenda for maximal enjoyment.

Because of social media. Get rid of that ass cancer and you will see this shit end.

No, play whatever you like.

It's no to all three.

What if a dev wants to make a game that's politically slanted and pushing an agenda, for the enjoyment of those who are into that?

>weebs only
Want me to pull out that image? Kind of baity but whatever

Games should not be allowed to have any political agendas. Period.

>cumbrain does not get enough lewd stuff

Agendas no, but contextually relevant political discussion yes.

>16 year old with fully developed breasts and hips
>pedo

Is it American hours already?

Everything's ok or nothing is.

>Rationally, anyone would say the moral issue with pedophilia is the lack of mental maturity.
To be fair, Dizzy didn't just grow rapidly, but matured rapidly. And you'd be hard pressed to say Etna isn't mentally mature as well.

What are you talking about? No Jap can ever have the aesthetics of the west simply because they're all too overworked or have some ideology to push with their dead-end salaryman job.

More like no Jap wants Americam aesthetics because they know its stupid. Just like everthing about the West these days: their people, their identity politics, and their censorships.

Politics is an ugly subject which causes fractures between people and is forced anyways. Nobody wants to play a game that says that if you don’t want to suck tranny dick you are a evil nazi who must be killed off, but everyone likes to fap. Fapping is fun, fapping is good, thus sexualizing characters is also good.

Attached: 8E62113A-C85E-48C3-B37B-996180448A63.jpg (708x1003, 623K)

>how to make Yea Forums tards mad
easy (you)'s

What exactly are western "aesthetics"? Neon colored hair?

desu I'd be fine with politically charged games if they had some nuance to them and aren't just a vehicle for the dipshit writers to wag their finger in the player's face telling them right from wrong. New Vegas is a good example of this sort of thing being done well, even if the Legion is almost too cartoonishly evil. You have a bunch of different groups and factions with their own in-universe beliefs at odds with each other and it works.

I think it's when games try to hamfist things into trying to comment on current real-world problems were things go wrong. There's just no way you can have any kind of well rounded view on current events like that because there's so much emotionally charged anger and shit that goes along with it.

Apparently "your waifu is shit" still works in 2019.

>allowed
No, games should be allowed to be anything. But fuck political games and politics in general.

This, sexuality is universal. Obviously not everyone is attracted to the same thing, but everyone should be able to appreciate something that elicits a sexual response.
Arousal is one potential emotion that a work can evoke and should not be demonized.

Probably Fist of the North Star and JoJo are good reference points.

hilarious coming from the board that hates thots, whores, and pretty much any kind of 3d girls

Yea Forums is not a monolith you dumbfuck.

Two Japanese intellectual properties. Souls games nail western aesthetic better than any western dev could ever dream of.

>everyone
Yeah, keep thinking that.

Why the FUCK does the age of a CARTOOON drawing matter. Its a CARTOON you cuck

No. It’s not what I want in video games but not all games are for me. People are allowed to like their ugly realistic graphics and surface level politics in games the same way I should be allowed to like anime girls with fat tiddies and thicc thighs.

>why aren't videogame developers focusing on creating a sexualized waifu?
anime niggers everyone

Because they've been convinced that most people do not actually like that by assorted idiots in their employ. In addition that, you also have the demographic who really, really likes sexy women in their entertainment moving over to things like MOBAs and Hero Shooters instead of more traditional genres for various reasons that would take a bit too long to explain in a single post on here.

>>I buy a game because I like the genre.
>talking about videogames
what genre is "sexualized waifu" you dumb cumbrain monkey?

>being a prude
I'll bet you're into genital mutilation too.

Yeah, i'm sure they desperately want that 250k atelier audience

this
those people don't give a fuck about the actual gameplay core
they're on the same level of """story"""" fags, graphics fags, woke politics fags etc.. etc..
they're part of the reason why videogames are shit

porn addict IQ reply, congrats.
Really proved my point there you baboon

>Politics is an ugly subject which causes fractures between people and is forced anyways
Your personal distaste for a given subject matter is not an argument against it. The same goes for people who call sexy characters cringey embarrassing incel-bait: also not an argument.

>Nobody wants to play a game that says [blank]
A dev choosing to make a game no one wants to play is their business.

>This, sexuality is universal.
Asexual people exist, and even among the rest the desire for sex appeal in media is nowhere near universal.

uuuggh
why isn't this loli in sekiro sexualized???
uugghm like come on japan, it's not a real kid so it's totally not pedophilia why are you being prudes??!.
fucking fascists and their censorship ruining my videogames

Attached: 74166694_p0.jpg (1854x2944, 3.82M)

Because Americans have the idea that you can't have just a bit of teasing or fanservice in normal media; everything must be nearly asexual or outright hardcore porn.

It's a legit question tho

>Fapping is fun, fapping is good
>thus sexualizing characters is also good.
shit for brains how about you stick yo hentai """"""games"""""" then
fucking pushy shitheads shilling their obession and mental disability

you're no different than sjws pushing homos and trannies
>homos and trannies are ok
>they're like everybody else
>so let's have them in every game

fuck off

Because everyone is different, if everyone would do same thing it would be boring.

ITT:

Attached: 1563891999799.jpg (952x717, 118K)

I'm not going to PLAY her game, but I AM going to beat my dick raw to her.

Shit thread, post more Ryza for my dick

The entire reason ago of consent is not 14 in every country because of moral "They are not mentally mature enough" reasons.
Those who want to fuck actual children (pre-pubescent) are mentally ill not because it's morally wrong, but biologically they can't even have children so it's pointless.

this image needs to be updated to include anime fags

>Asexual people exist
You mean people that are afraid of sex?
>the desire for sex appeal in media is nowhere near universal
You mean for people who are afraid of sex?

Well it includes all porn in general. Here's the image with sources.

Attached: 1563879637547.png (952x1344, 264K)

>left looks like a fully grown woman
>right looks like a kid
>b-b-but see look at akhshual canonical age
kys pedo

So it's an issue of aesthetics?

You do know that you can have a dating sim and a dungeoneering game in one gane, right?

animefags don't even thing 2d porn counts as porn
otherwise they'd have to face the fact that they're into 2d childporn.
i should add e-hentai or the equivalent logo below pornhub

No one will ever have sex with either of them. That's not the point though. One of these images normalizes the sexualization of children and the other one doesn't. Slapping an imaginary age on imaginary characters doesn't mean shit.

Attached: 1561844485041.png (952x716, 253K)

It's an issue of what the image drawn represents.
if i ask you to draw a little girl and then a woman what criteria would you use to represent the 2?

>She has huge tits and wide hips
>but she is 16!
>This is 1000 year old dragon loli
>but she looks like a child!
It is a game you can't win really.

Attached: 1510528675684.jpg (320x408, 88K)

>You mean people that are afraid of sex?
No, I mean asexual people.
>You mean for people who are afraid of sex?
No, I mean people with different priorities.

fukken saved

Attached: iranian big guy.jpg (960x1200, 233K)

why are jap devs so afraid of good gameplay and consistent tone?

No?

No you're simply retarded.
>She has huge tits and wide hips
>but she is 16!
Makes sense and it's reasonable, happens in real life aswell depending on how developed the girl is.
You're biologically recognizing the features of a grown woman when you notice
>tits and hips

>This is 1000 year old dragon loli
>but she looks like a child!
This used to be an obvious laughable joke.
It's complete nonsense, impossible reality used by artists to avoid legal issues.
You look at someone that lacks developmental attributes like
>tits and hips
then she's most likely a child.
(flat and petite adult women being the exception)

you're really not posing any kind of dilemma here

Attached: IMG_20190730_113657.jpg (1057x1057, 141K)

I mean, yeah. Stands to reason. Where's the part where I'm supposed to be bothered?

So as long as it looks like an adult it's okay? Does that apply to real life too?

No you don't, you just don't realize it.

Sure, but the post I was responding to was making blanket should/shouldn't statements about how things ought to be made. It's fine to have personal preferences, but when you take those preferences, whether it's for sex or ideological content, and push them on to creators telling them what they should or shouldn't make, then I have a problem.

And I'll note that I'm taking a principled free speech stance here. I'm willing to defend Titty Ninja Beach Vacation, and Intersectional Walking Simulator in equal measure.

>You mean for people who are afraid of sex?

Asexual individuals are people who have no interest in sex at all; their neurology and psychology is different to others (i.e heterosexuals and homosexuals) on the objectivity of sexuality and reproduction. It has nothing to do with fear. However, in-cels are co-opting the term to refer to themselves to sound more ""pure"" and ""noble"" in comparison to others who manage to have a more active sex-life (even though they're resentful that they can't lose their virginity undermines the "nice guy" argument that they so often utilize).

>So as long as it looks like an adult it's okay?
You're sexually attracted to a grown woman, it is the only "okay" orientation for men.

>Does that apply to real life too?
Yes, unless the girl in question is below age of consent

>So as long as it looks like an adult it's okay? Does that apply to real life too?
To the degree that anything ok in vidya gaems applies in real life.

Fuck off back to whatever subreddit you crawled out of.

>Yes, unless
You're an idiot.
If the actual age matters, then there is nothing wrong with the 1,000 year old loli. You cannot debate this.
>but she looks underaged!
There are grown women that look underaged. Is it wrong to be attracted to them if they have a youthful body?

Sick dodge.

>see all the fanart of this character
>thinking its all embellishment of her assets
>see this

holy fuck
dem knockers
dem thighs

what does this game have going for it besides this semen demon

>If the actual age matters, then there is nothing wrong with the 1,000 year old loli. You cannot debate this.
>age is literally only a number
You're actually retarded, you're implying it's okay to fuck a kid if his fake ID says he's 20.

>There are grown women that look underaged
I already addressed this above, they're an exception, and it's not
>youthful body
you moron, it's underdevelopment.
You know, as in they didn't fully develop their womanly features.
You literally cannot debate this

youre bad bait

Dilate

>fake ID
Etna's actual age is 1470. This isn't some kind of trick, it's the canon age of that fictional character.

>they're an exception
Why would they be an exception, but a fictional character not be an exception?

>it's underdevelopment.
1. What difference does that make?
2. There's more to development than secondary sexual characteristics

nice argument mongoloid
Exactly
It looks like the dev himself is showing off the jiggle "feature" really goes to show what this "videogame" is about.

>fuck a kid if his fake ID says he's 20
>her age is fake because it does not conform with my beliefs
Nigga, she's a demon/vampire/dragon in a game where you shoot magic and shit. You believe those but you can't believe her age?

quit taking his bait

>anime retards take loli age seriously
It makes as much sense as a white guy saying he's black.
Or a blonde saying he's got black hair.

What's wrong with being a sexist weeb?

Attached: PowerlessSecondAtlasmoth-max-1mb.gif (444x250, 264K)

Communism

The dev is showing it off in because previous videos, it didn't have jiggle physics and people complained that it looked like shit.

It's fiction. It is however the creators say it is, there's no misdirection involved here.

>Go in expecting porn
>It's just kill yourself tranny, dialate, have sex

Reddit and /pol/ should go kill themselves

>t-the artist said she's 1000 years old
>im not a p-pedo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woman

a woman has two X chromosomes and is capable of pregnancy and giving birth from puberty until menopause. Female anatomy, as distinguished from male anatomy, includes the fallopian tubes, ovaries, uterus, vulva, breasts, Skene's glands, and Bartholin's glands. The female pelvis is wider than the male, the hips are generally broader, and women have significantly less facial and other body hair. On average, women are shorter than men.

Oh wow she has thighs muh dick take my money please.
Stop posting this generic anime bitch like she's so hot, I've seen millions of times hotter softcore anime pinups than these shots of her thighs

why would you expect porn, retard

>go in v thread
>where's the porn
you're the undesirable nigger here

>It's fiction. It is however the creators say it is, there's no misdirection involved here.

i draw a boat and call it a 200 years old woman

>posts the girl with the best maindbreak rape doujin

Attached: 1520752304693.jpg (999x1065, 220K)

Where's your argument?

Okay, and? In your fictional universe, it can be.

You don't understand what word means, go back to your care taker

you first nigger

Attached: d1492.jpg.jpg (480x477, 22K)

What what word means?

>care taker
Do you mean caretaker?

>you're implying it's okay to fuck a kid if his fake ID says he's 20.
FYI fake ID clauses in Age of Consent laws are a thing. If someone is underage and they have an ID that would fool a reasonable person (like, say, a jury), you can be acquitted in many states.

Fuck it, I'm posting Disgaea art.

Attached: __archer_mage_and_saber_kitty_disgaea_drawn_by_harada_takehito__ede3672bd6a7a1078dda834014c5fa9b.jpg (800x1119, 453K)

Attached: __asagiri_asagi_and_prinny_disgaea_and_nippon_ichi_drawn_by_harada_takehito__92e4f1f52814c71dad2daab (4096x5983, 1.44M)

everyone in that game its gonna be a semen demon isnt it?

Only a handful of the Disgaea games were good, EO has better loli

Attached: __asagiri_asagi_etna_and_prinny_disgaea_and_nippon_ichi_drawn_by_harada_takehito__779a66b747613bbda1 (4096x6015, 1.33M)

Jesus fucking Christ.
Why do you have this type of knowledge on this specific issue.
Quite fucking suss
>inb4 nono im a lawyer

my point was that age is not just a number and you can't believe that a toddler is in fact an adult beacuse his ID says so.
There's general biological indicators that come into play first.
It would make sense for the 17-18 or 20-21 grey area

I don't care about loli. Disgaea has good art, character design, cute characters, and is an SRPG, so that's the series for me.

Attached: __asagiri_asagi_etna_and_prinny_disgaea_makai_senki_disgaea_and_nippon_ichi_drawn_by_harada_takehito (850x1251, 140K)

>what what
self BTFO lmao

there's nothing wrong with sexualization. girls with these proportions actually exist and deserve representation

>pedoboo gets owned with facts and logic
>starts shitposting smut
jannies *snaps fingers* we're done here

That's grammatically correct, brainlet.

Attached: __asagiri_asagi_flonne_and_flonne_disgaea_and_nippon_ichi_drawn_by_harada_takehito__4a4ef3d29a1cc187 (600x845, 693K)

These are just west hate threads

So far these have all been official art from the character designer of a video game.
Just because it triggers you, doesn't mean it's bad, which is really what this all boils down to.

Attached: __asagiri_asagi_makai_wars_and_nippon_ichi_drawn_by_harada_takehito__e00e4259e4baf08bcc2a06a32f6e09a (750x1010, 629K)

depends, just sticking in sexualization just to pander is lame. If it has a purpose thats fine.

Attached: __asagiri_asagi_pleinair_and_prinny_nippon_ichi_and_etc_drawn_by_harada_takehito__d94c1ad1c2fa72624c (640x640, 137K)

this thread isn't about that videogame
nor its smut fanart

just because you have a pathetic obsession for 2d kids it doesn't mean that it's a nice thing or that you're allowed to spam it everywhere you go.

Its sad how true this is. Even their insults are just jabs at other sexual deviants like themselves because one is propped up by social justice.

Attached: 1464481887075.png (1022x731, 643K)

>If it has a purpose thats fine
Dumb mentality. Things in art don't need some deeper purpose to justify their existence.
This is like saying "spooky shit in a horror game is only okay if it MEANS something".

The emotion has value in itself.

Attached: __etna_and_flonne_disgaea_drawn_by_harada_takehito__c71f49b8845f1fda65833bba5f7f9c8d.jpg (560x800, 146K)

>fanart
You're not very bright are you?

Attached: __etna_and_prinny_disgaea_and_makai_senki_disgaea_2_drawn_by_harada_takehito__sample-87dc8db6a98f648 (850x1238, 111K)

>the cummie has value in itself
>it doesn't matter if i get off to lolis or furry porn
lmao point at this guy and laff

maybe, I just feel it's weak and if your intent behind sticking in fanservice is just to bait ''that'' audience I think it's lame.

Why should western game developers appeal to people who want sexualized women in their videogames?

Attached: __etna_and_prinny_disgaea_and_makai_senki_disgaea_2_drawn_by_harada_takehito__sample-ccfe87ee6e9c3bb (850x1200, 101K)

Every emotion has value, and none should be off-limits for art.

That's not a rational point of view. You have a culturally ingrained sense that sex and sexuality is somehow bad or distasteful, but there's nothing behind that feeling.

Attached: __etna_and_prinny_disgaea_drawn_by_harada_takehito__sample-1c959f7649854df8a592e65f4c0ec3e0.jpg (850x1258, 112K)

>my point was that age is not just a number and you can't believe that a toddler is in fact an adult beacuse his ID says so. There's general biological indicators that come into play first.

Video game characters have visual artwork, not biology. That artwork doesn't have to conform to reality. So we can take the 1,000 year old dragon loli at face value.

ok rephrase then,
is it wrong if your target audience enjoys it?

These next couple are fanart, so feel free to get mad about that.

Attached: __etna_and_prinny_makai_senki_disgaea_and_etc_drawn_by_typo_requiemdusk__5c598f834f8045a8fbb439f01ce (851x1000, 1.19M)

Just realized I saved the sample on a couple of these, I'll have to fix that at some point.

Attached: __etna_disgaea_drawn_by_metata__ee122f26f11ed02a5b3fa8c201dd94eb.jpg (600x800, 83K)

>Video game characters have visual artwork, not biology.That artwork doesn't have to conform to reality. So we can take the 1,000 year old dragon loli at face value.
oh ok
so why do they have 2 legs and 2 arms and a head?
almost like they follow basic human biology to shape a believable human or human like character

They don't let you play as a tree and call it human

Attached: __etna_flonne_and_flonne_disgaea_d2_and_etc_drawn_by_harada_takehito__c7900fe02a4d39e9713bb48c2b0b6a (850x1186, 947K)

Attached: __etna_flonne_flonne_and_prinny_disgaea_d2_and_etc_drawn_by_harada_takehito__be6d1e5aa5aed019116f478 (850x1186, 1.06M)

>You have a culturally ingrained sense that sex and sexuality is somehow bad or distasteful, but there's nothing behind that feeling.

sex for the sole purpose of lust, brings about stds unwanted pregnancies rape abortion single mothers and cheating in relationships

you're wrong

Attached: __etna_flonne_flonne_laharl_and_prinny_disgaea_drawn_by_harada_takehito__6f6a2d6ce4dc644da9af9d8c6f8 (800x1137, 296K)

user, you can't reason with these people.

>sex for the sole purpose of lust, brings about stds unwanted pregnancies rape abortion single mothers and cheating in relationships
We're not talking about coitus, Redditor.

Attached: __etna_flonne_laharl_and_prinny_disgaea_drawn_by_harada_takehito__sample-a511c70e4473c025d655439f98d (850x1244, 253K)

Attached: __etna_flonne_laharl_and_prinny_makai_senki_disgaea_and_etc_drawn_by_harada_takehito__816b9dcfcfc000 (1280x1024, 697K)

Oh yea right that's not part of the sex argument

Attached: __etna_makai_senki_disgaea_2_and_etc_drawn_by_typo_requiemdusk__015246d8989cccfe11cfaa9724c4aeb6.png (934x1500, 423K)

Read the reply chain, dumbfuck. We're talking explicitly about the emotion of sexual attraction/arousal.

Attached: __healer_disgaea_drawn_by_harada_takehito__0b9b053819b7ea9c5133252d575cd340.jpg (358x660, 57K)

Attached: __kazamatsuri_fuuka_pleinair_prinny_usagi_san_and_valvatorez_original_and_etc_drawn_by_harada_takehi (420x560, 85K)

> that sex and sexuality is somehow bad or distasteful
>sex
proven retarded

Attached: __kazamatsuri_fuuka_prinny_and_vulcanus_disgaea_and_makai_senki_disgaea_4_drawn_by_harada_takehito__ (850x1191, 192K)

The best part of fiction is that I can create whatever I want, and you can't stop me from creating it. Maybe censor it, but it will exist and make you seethe for all eternity. In other words, I am my own GOD and you can't do anything about it.

Eat shit and die

Yes, now keep going through the rest of the reply chain and you'll see the context in which that was posted.

Attached: __metallica_kisaragi_marona_kazamatsuri_fuuka_saotome_liliel_and_etc_kamisama_to_unmei_kakumei_no_pa (850x1290, 368K)

Amen to that.

Attached: __pleinair_and_same_san_nippon_ichi_and_etc_drawn_by_harada_takehito__758dd8f546405952404d192741a14f (874x621, 193K)

Attached: __pleinair_and_same_san_original_and_etc_drawn_by_orz_orz57__sample-284be9ae268c36a9c672f537f941cf0e (850x1214, 208K)

What if I said
Pretty please though

Attached: __pleinair_and_usagi_san_nippon_ichi_and_etc_drawn_by_harada_takehito__e4b56a5c3041c459732b0ddf7cf2b (2462x3048, 712K)

Why are you trying to enforce your morals on western devs exactly, hmm? Isnt this the exact thing anti sjw types complain about?

So if Zone was making a new animation, and the choice was Etna or Flonne, which would you choose

Attached: etna smug.jpg (1000x675, 100K)

Asking questions is the same as trying to force someone to do something?

Attached: __pleinair_and_usagi_san_nippon_ichi_and_etc_drawn_by_harada_takehito__sample-a2ac8736da33d2c8afd38a (850x1061, 186K)

16 is AOC in 30 of 50 US states. 8 States have it at 17.

3/5ths of the US thinks 16 year olds are for sex.
That's enough for a successful constitutional convention.

Etna no question. Flonne has a fun personality, but her design isn't very sexy IMO. Fallen Flonne a bit more so, but no where near as much as Etna.

Attached: __pleinair_and_usagi_san_original_and_etc_drawn_by_harada_takehito__91995157dbe8adcea2c53a54047e09b2 (800x800, 158K)

Honestly, I think the age of consent in general is misguided. An 80 year old fucking an 18 year old is still weird despite being perfectly legal, and there's nothing unnatural about two teenagers having sexual interactions despite it not being legal.

Things should be based on person A's age in relation to person B's age. But I know that's impractical.

Attached: __pleinair_and_usagi_san_original_and_etc_drawn_by_harada_takehito__d0246eb914e80a3247f6bf6a11d84cd8 (480x640, 59K)

>so why do they have 2 legs and 2 arms and a head?
>almost like they follow basic human biology to shape a believable human or human like character
Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. People draw all kinds of variations on forms we see in nature. They also draw things we never see in nature. That includes weird monsters and 1,000 year old dragon lolis.

>They don't let you play as a tree and call it human
Sure but they could. A human getting turned into a tree by magic is about as believable as orcs, faster than light space travel, and 1,000 year old dragon lolis.

Attached: 55908UNILAD-imageoptim-maxresdefaultas.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

Skipping a couple of Metata's NSFW Pleinair illustrations, but I highly recommend checking them out.

Attached: __pleinair_and_usagi_san_original_and_etc_drawn_by_metata__aeafd45b686f8e69cb456b996e4847bf.jpg (600x800, 74K)

Attached: __pleinair_and_usagi_san_original_drawn_by_harada_takehito__fb187052ea5a6b42f611becfe9456a6c.jpg (841x1200, 182K)

Not one fucker in this whole thread can actually find a middle ground.
Note: Not every game has to be ONII-CHAN UGUU

Attached: __pleinair_and_usagi_san_original_drawn_by_harada_takehito__sample-0bff8248b8a858522fa4c8e3a2147326. (850x1063, 166K)

Why should western game developers appeal to people who don't want sexualized women in their videogames?

>Things should be based on person A's age in relation to person B's age. But I know that's impractical.
The whole idea of Age of Consent is there comes a point where you can make your own decisions about fucking someone much younger or much older than you. But some places do have near age exceptions so that a 16 year old doesn't go to prison for fucking a 15 and a half year old.

Who on the sexy side has said anything about every game?
Games should be allowed to be sexy.

Attached: __pleinair_original_drawn_by_harada_takehito__d00299559cf402a397a57a74666ad6f9.jpg (2476x3062, 2.96M)

Attached: __pleinair_same_san_and_usagi_san_nippon_ichi_and_etc_drawn_by_harada_takehito__sample-c0f99cf4d46f8 (850x1060, 250K)

Attached: __pleinair_same_san_and_usagi_san_original_and_etc_drawn_by_harada_takehito__bf473a9ed6da72fa67086c8 (516x728, 236K)

Attached: __pleinair_same_san_and_usagi_san_original_drawn_by_harada_takehito__7e3ddbeb06c9aefba2aeb8e7ef64e7e (320x452, 55K)

Attached: __pleinair_same_san_and_usagi_san_original_drawn_by_harada_takehito__49668b9ec32d3673b5af16ad831f95e (600x800, 102K)

Attached: __pleinair_same_san_and_usagi_san_original_drawn_by_harada_takehito__c70ed3549a13cdcc3eef531a4f1b3eb (500x700, 88K)

Attached: __sage_disgaea_and_makai_senki_disgaea_5_drawn_by_harada_takehito__2a90a012f037fd0323101fabc135207c. (447x689, 86K)

Attached: __seraphina_and_usalia_disgaea_and_makai_senki_disgaea_5_drawn_by_harada_takehito__sample-5cc01c7447 (850x1204, 263K)

We need to bring Etna back into style, chicks used to cosplay her all the time and it was a good time.

Attached: J4rojUs.png (550x728, 479K)

Attached: __seraphina_and_usalia_disgaea_and_makai_senki_disgaea_5_drawn_by_harada_takehito__sample-915d7b2985 (850x1204, 330K)

If she was a main character in a new Disgaea game, they might. But if they did that people would just accuse them of rehashing D1 again.

Attached: __seraphina_disgaea_and_makai_senki_disgaea_5_drawn_by_harada_takehito__sample-81258f801813a3f0314f0 (850x1600, 184K)

Go go Gasuto-chan!

Attached: Gasuto-chan.png (626x851, 591K)

Attached: 6d201cc200948d26dbba75bed18d6a26.jpg (694x1024, 627K)

Attached: 49ef3be59cf6998ad85bc22c8298d12b.jpg (737x1000, 97K)

Attached: 56ca837234afc9d64f0d59b5389dc628.jpg (840x1200, 292K)

/pol/tards should be lined up against a wall and shot in the head

Attached: 820597b5e0bf946c53c5250677f1d107.jpg (568x800, 179K)

Attached: 1540690898126.jpg (850x671, 151K)

starting with trannies first, so get against the wall

Attached: Atelier-Firis_08-14-16_003.jpg (600x846, 265K)

i want to fuck ryza

>firis
who is she? I've finished that game and I dont recall her

in your dreams, pedo
go back to ex-hentai