SPURELLA

SPURELLA

Attached: gravity.jpg (1280x1811, 181K)

Nice anatomy LMAO

This pic is way too lewd for the christian board we are on.

First game is great, second game was so fucking boring i couldn't even bring myself to finish it.
Amazing soundtrack in both of them tho.

I hope we don't get a sequel for the simple reason that Toyama just can't into sequels, in general.
Forbidden Siren 2 was (arguably, in many ways) less intense than 1.
GR2 was boring and derivative compared to 1.
He's a Kamiya kinda guy, he has to make new IPs all the time, don't make him do sequels.

Attached: 235500.png (800x500, 654K)

Attached: 1544336563107.jpg (3622x1344, 480K)

Attached: R299.jpg (811x1200, 138K)

>those arms.

Attached: 1561841482492.jpg (298x687, 30K)

This so hard. I wanted to love GR2 so much but it didn't hit nearly as hard as the first. The story was all over the place and had so many Deus ex Machinas that it made the story feel unbelievable. They tried to tie in so many stories at once and it came off as rushed (kek) and confusing. By the end I was exhausted and just wanted the story to end.

OUGEEE!

Attached: OUGEEE!.jpg (1000x850, 104K)

I want Kat's butt on my face!

Attached: 1485821693497.jpg (1024x1024, 50K)

That's only for little boys (and Raven on occasion)

Attached: Hey kid wana SS.jpg (1024x1024, 65K)

>dead franchise who's only point of interest was one female character #27485950207

If you had bothered to finish Gravity2 you would know that there's no fear of more sequels because Kat's story is donezo. You would have also realized that the story was always meant to be a two-parter from the beginning, so GR2 is not a forced sequel in any way.
Both games are equally meh in gameplay and story, but persevere through the sheer quality of the art, atmosphere and audiovisual presentation.

Attached: 1531852698068.jpg (827x762, 93K)

Around the time of GR2's release I had a dream about Kat and Raven. They were bathing in an open air hot spring somewhere in the mountains, and thanks to my good fortune, I had the opportunity to spy on them. I was only a few feet away, and from where I was sitting I could see their naked bodies half out of the water. Kat hung all over Raven and playfully groped her; she ran her hands over Raven's breasts, squeezed her legs and butt, that sort of thing. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but Raven got up out of the water and bent over to crawl in the opposite direction, giving me a faceful of her fat rear end. I have quite the butt lust, you see, to the point where 95% of my fap sessions are started and ended with ass. And so in my dream I was jerking off like crazy, and then a warm feeling spread all over my body.

I woke up right afterwards. I came in my sleep. I was 25 years old at the time and I had never had anything like that happen before. Raven's ass is too powerful.

Attached: 1486013588033.png (178x217, 67K)

Entire series has a fantastic movement system held back by a lack of polish and generally just being better to fly everywhere than actually use said gravity styles.

But then it also has kat.

Attached: kat.png (304x404, 155K)

Based. I thought I was the only one.

Kill yourself, tranny

Agreed. The game would have probably been more interesting if you took away the ability to stop mid-air, so you would have to make use of the wall running and make sure you actually have something to land on once you shift gravity. But that would require redesigning levels and the entire game with that dynamic in mind. And the world is still better with Gravity Rush as it is than no Gravity Rush at all.

Attached: 1541629879907.jpg (459x600, 54K)

Samefag.

I've never understood this mentality. I've played both back to back and they're almost so identical in format that I struggle to see how someone could so distinctly say 2 is that much more boring.

I guess if you specifically went for 100% in both, I could see it though. But that's because I can see how the number of side quests in 2 would get samey compared to 1s more uniformally designed and fewer side quests.

Calling 2 "derivative" as if that's a bad thing is dumb as shit though. Of course GR2 was fucking derivative of GR1, that's the entire point of a sequel. To take what the previous games did and refine it or try new things within the structure of it.

Ape Escape crossover when

Not him but if you don't see it I don't know to explain it to you. Whenever I've talked about the faults in the game people just argue against every point, so.

Calling 2 derivative "compared to the first", which is what he said, is calling aspects of it derivative. The first game was basically wholly unique, nicely paced, and had a good progression curve. But GR2 drops the ball and in some opinions suffers from it.

Get a life.

Attached: Gravity Rushâ„¢ Remastered_20170103210600.webm (960x540, 2.83M)

I got banned for 3 days on PSN for uploading a panty shot to my communty feed or whatever it's called

You get a life, schizo, and stop shitting up every GR thread with your objectively wrong opinions.

>schizo
Ironic.

Attached: Capture.png (273x116, 5K)

Whats wrong with it?

Good. You disgust me.

GR1 was basically unfinished to put it bluntly. I still love it, but they wanted to make a GR2 kinda game since the PS3 days.

1 was a pretty traditionally structured mission-based open world game though. The only wholly unique things are its world design and movement. Not that that's a bad thing, in fact that is specifically why I love it - that's my favourite genre and my favourite take on it.

Just seems odd to me to call 2 derivative as if it's a bad thing when it, as a sequel, took the original and expanded on it like a sequel is meant to.

Post her official nipples.

Attached: 1486170640405.jpg (1920x1080, 874K)

Beautiful. Games needs more pokeys.

She's got such a fine ass, too.

Attached: 1485828462927.jpg (1024x1024, 90K)

It didn't merely expand on the traditionally structured game, it changed it up and added a bunch of random elements that you might find in other games. RNG for example. It just had less care and attention put into it compared to the first game. It might be longer and fancier but it wasn't a perfect sequel.

It's like how some people prefer Kingdom Hearts 1 over 2, or MGS Morrowind over Oblivion. Technically the sequels are better, but not really in some opinions.

Attached: reflection.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Kats butt need more praise. I was suprised at how nice it was when I played her games.

Kat's butt is lovely. I've cum to it many times.

Attached: 1486167875066.jpg (3840x2160, 501K)

loser

Attached: tap.png (673x626, 412K)

Attached: 1517933584009.jpg (1024x1024, 37K)

RNG was an entirely side thing though, the core combat was never fundamentally based on RNG and the game could very easily be played without the RNG-based loot mechanics from the dungeons. But I get how you can consider it a mechanic that doesn't mesh well with the original concept. I think it was probably the weakest major addition but inoffensive, though. The other expansions and refinements 2 made (further world design concepts, rebalancing and reworking of mechanics like stasis and ESPECIALLY the gravity styles) stuck to the fundamentals that made 1 work while building on them.

I DEFINITELY disagree that 2 had less care and attention though. That's horseshit. Both games had a fuckton of care and attention. 2 is less consistent in its design, but that's not far lack of care and attention.

And this is when I stop replying.

Okay. I thought this was a pretty interesting discussion. I even said I understood the complaint. If you just don't want to discuss it that's fair though I guess.

I'll let the anons jack off to Kat if they want then so the thread can die.

Attached: 1507216965928.jpg (720x720, 243K)

Understandable. The other user is right that GR2 did try to expand on some ideas and add more content to the game, but if the delivery is bad then it doesn't matter if more work was put into it: the end result is you spent more time being disappointed than enjoying the experience.

People like you get so riled up in defending games that it becomes impossible to discuss them. It's always an argument because your opinion is fact.

>but if the delivery is bad then it doesn't matter if more work was put into it
Exactly. A lot of things they put in just weren't fun and many areas of the game weren't fully fleshed out because it was strictly designed as padding. For example, entire islands in GR2 were just padding instead of brand new areas that really added something to the game.

Look who's talking.

>Look who's talking.
Apparently you're a brainlet too. That doesn't make sense.

>so riled up
I'm having a discussion with you user. I think your view is completely reasonable and I thought I made that pretty clear, I'm just giving my opinions too and showing where we agree and disagree.

The only part you could even mistake for me being "riled up" that I can see is the 'care and attention' part where I said that I'd agree that 2 is less consistently designed but not lacking in care. And I only imagine you could take it that way because I said "horseshit" which is just how I talk.

Someone disagreeing with you and a back and forth discussion isn't "getting riled up". It's literally why we're here - to discuss video games.

No one asked for your opinion.

He doesn't understand you, user. He's not here to have a discussion with you. He's only here to try and force his opinion on you, which he believes is fact.

Nobody asked for anyones opinion, user, but this is a video game board for discussing video games and if someone presents an opinion, a counter opinion in response is kind of what the entire point of a discussion board is.

I tried to explain something to him and stopped when I realized he's a fanboy, because he started talking about his opinions when nobody asked.

>I've never understood this mentality.
You literally asked.

But you initiated the opinions with Also having a positive opinion doesn't make someone a fanboy.

That wasn't my post as I clearly outlined.
>Also having a positive opinion doesn't make someone a fanboy.
Giving your positive opinions when no one asked is what fanboys do and now I'm starting to think you're underage.