Have you beaten the pantheon of Hallownest?

Have you beaten the pantheon of Hallownest?

Attached: bug.png (670x398, 341K)

yes, and before anyone asks, no you shouldn't bother doing it.

Haven't even beaten the game yet.

i stopped at the champion of fools

Attached: DYXFva2W4AAUhXy.jpg (679x1200, 168K)

No just the base game and nkg
Im pretty sure i could beat the first four pantheons though

Yes I did that 4 or 5 times

Still trying to full binding it.

Yes and when all was said and done, it honestly made me like the game less than I did before the undertaking.

I hope Silksong has better DLC's that aren't soley designed to appease hardcore speedrunner autists.
Over half the fun of HK is the exploration. If I wanted an endless, increasingly difficult boss rush I would probably be playing a different game.

I swear I'll do it

Attached: 1551139764439.png (900x900, 170K)

>I hope Silksong has better DLC's that aren't soley designed to appease hardcore speedrunner autists.

Nah.

I FUCKING CAN'T
MY PC IS TRASH AND IT TURNS OFF EVERY 5-10 FIGHTS WHEN I'M PRACTICING LAST 5 BOSSES

post horny please

Attached: imretarded.png (366x402, 195K)

Why not? Not worth the trouble?

I stopped after beating it the first time. Good game but extremely overhyped.

Of course you did, poh is the last challenge in the game

I did it, but the amount of practice it took makes it not worth it. Absolute autist mode..

I reached Absolute Radiance on my second try and gave up after that.

>tfw can't even beat the trail of fools
the walljumping part fucks me up everytime, Ideal pins?

Nailmasters glory, you fucking casuls

Mark of Pride, the extended reach would give you more room for error. Quick Slash for the same reason.

General offensive setup is Unbreakable Strength, Mark of Pride, Quick Slash, and Sharp Shadow (wider dodge).

Not yet. Got to Absolute Bullshit and stopped for now. Gonna 100% it before Silksong comes out though. Just waiting for the release date announcement to come back.

Maybe I would've bothered if I liked any of the bosses in this game.

OP here. Second question. Which charms do you usually use? I've been trying to avoid 'crutch' charms while playing in the hope that I'll git gud quicker.

>I've been trying to avoid 'crutch' charms while playing in the hope that I'll git gud quicker.
Might as well not use any charms, if that's your goal. Godmaster has charm bind difficulty modifier for that reason.

Steady Body, Quick Focus, Shape of Unn, Joni's Blessing, and every other charm that has an effect if you get hit barring Fury of the Fallen are the biggest crutch charms you need to get rid of.

And if you're planning on suffering through a full binding run of the Pantheons then just fucking get rid of everything.

>Steady Body, Quick Focus, Shape of Unn, Joni's Blessing,
This is what I'm thinking, yeah. Learn the patterns and aim for hitless rather than using charms for easier healing or defense. Offensive charms and skill to end fights quicker, it's safer.

I have but it isn't fun unless you really want that 112% completion. I wish they added some new area as dlc rather then a tedious boss rush mode.

Oh and while we're at it, Dream Wielder is a very underrated charm.

I have and it fucking sucked. The last boss is a dumb RNG fest that requires multiple attempts, and everything before the last bracket serves no purpose other than wasting your time every time you want to play the slot machine at the end. Not to even mention it's the lazy and uninspired "do every boss in the game again xD" garbage instead of actual content, like new zones. The DLCs are the prime example of worthless padding that exists solely so the devs can pretend their game offers "80 hours" of playtime.