Do you think Dying Light 2 will also feature waifubait?

Do you think Dying Light 2 will also feature waifubait?

Attached: Jade Aldemir.png (1800x1440, 3.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7BXKmAJNAMs
youtube.com/watch?v=kR4k2LsOiVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She didn't deserve it bros

Attached: 98-1-1424803475.jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP MAKING GOOD LOOKING WOMEN THIS IS NOT REALISTIC

Yeah she should have been slowly crushed instead

can she take off the raccoon face?

she ded

Probably not but that definitely wasn't it's appeal so it's whatever I guess

>tfw seeing her in those pants

Attached: 15d.png (550x704, 507K)

>"Can you put the zombie apocalypse on hold for a second? I've got to apply my eye shadow, blush and lip gloss."

is not going to be as good as the first one right bros... I mean, the map doesnt even look good, too many tall buildings and corridors, no open zones, no vehicles... im scared.

>not ezgi

Attached: screen_0713_130516.jpg (2560x1440, 2.94M)

It washes off with jizz.

Attached: 239140_20171031141706_1.png (1920x1080, 3.51M)

the GoG version ran like butter on my core 2 duo without the Galaxy client. these poles know how to optimize their games.

Why she had to die bros?

>Core 2 duo
Lmao poorfag

why does it matter?

She wasn't waifubait though. He wanted to help everyone and said she was pretty, and she was pretty.
If it does have relationships, I hope it is between the different factions you interact with and the other get jealous if you are too close to others.

dyke with daddy issues

What game

It was waifubait in the sense you could see something was going to happen between Crane and Jade, but then she up and died.

The expansion from Dying Light.

If the tools were available, it would absolutely happen. If to take your mind off the reality, if anything else.

I hope not, I disliked pretty much every character in that game, especially that Rami Malek looking motherfucker who you were apparantly supposed to grieve for despite you only interacting with him for like 5 minutes during the tutorial and one quest.

Jade was a retarded hothead and I still don't get how a relationship in any kind could form between her and Crane
They see each other like 3 times for 1 minute max

Imagine being such a broken, soulless husk that the thought of looking your best when it might be the last time is absurd.

If there are lot's of in-bulding sctions it will be fine. And the dlc map sucked ass

>dyke with daddy issues
that makes it even better, Crane should've fucked her in front of her lover

My main concern is the lack of dayzombies, chopping off heads was really fun

god i hope it has tolerable characters
every single character in 1 was fucking annoying

>chopping off heads was really fun
took too long to become strong enough imo
slicing a face 7 times to chop it off and now having a damaged weapon sucked, yet it would make you too strong.
But then they give you the headstomp

>not primarily relying on traps and other methods of free instant kill
It's almost as if you don't want to rack up insane amounts of experience for little to no effort.

>traps
>lmao just kick the zombie and headstomp 24/7
>lmoa just stand on top of a car and kick heads 24/7

It's a game, and eyeshadow looks hot, so why not?

IIRC traps give bonus exp, if you play at night you go like 400-800 exp per kill just by luring zombies over an electrified puddle

Nice, she looks almost exactly like the girl I lost my virginity with.

Where is my new zombie lore you techland fucks

I hope there will be no grapple hook
I cannot not use something so overpowered and you can kite a pursuit till the nights is over to gain absurd amount of survivor points

Attached: 1563730549638.jpg (287x480, 20K)

One of the best vidya ponytails ive ever seen. I have a thing for ponytails.

Minus the dreads of course. The dreads keep her from waifu status for me

The amount you have to invest to get the grappling hook in the first place at that point being overpowered doesn't matter.

you just have to do some side quests and get the hook before old town

So is the following canon or not? If so what ending? I'm guessing not nuke

>parkouring for survivor points
lmao just farm stuffed turtle

>stuffed turtle
what is stuffed turtle?

Attached: 1548373914795.png (232x399, 98K)

That character was so fucking annoying and useless, she shows up like 3 times and you're expected to have some huge emotional connection with her. Nah bruh Chris Redfield voice guy just wants to dick her down and then never call her again

retarded question but which ending is the canon one?
I can see how both work desu

Holy shit, is that the actor who played that goblin in Lord of the Rings? The one who wanted to eat a piece of the captured hobbits?

Attached: 1556996028358.png (602x624, 365K)

It's a quarantined zone that you can farm super easily and quickly for 5 of those packages you can turn in for huge amounts of survivor experience

in Nightmare?
Cause Quarantine Zones in Nightmare were absolutely AIDS since those fast Zombies kept spawning without a pause

Something about her and her brother reminds me of Joseph and Danielle Fireseed from Turok 3. Maybe it's the goggles he wears.

I'm pretty sure I farmed it for a bit when I tried a nightmare night-only run, the layout of Stuffed Turtle is super easy. You only have to kill one of two zombies at the most.

You don't have to kill a single zombie. youtube.com/watch?v=7BXKmAJNAMs
You could also just do the quarantine zone on normal then switch to nightmare before you turn in the DROPs

Wrong video, youtube.com/watch?v=kR4k2LsOiVs

you keep them when you just exit?

the one where he spreads the infection outside, duh

Yes, but if you don't want to do that you can do it the normal way, just get all five and then run out and back in. That method should still net you like 5 DROP packages every 60-90 seconds depending on how fast you can do it.

>Dying Light 3: The Light Still Isn't Dead Yet

Why are Arab women so hot bros?

>eye shadow
shield for light glare
>blush
protection from windburn from parkouring at high-speed
>lip gloss
chapped lips are a hazard.

She looks Turkish or Iranian, imo.

Attached: 1564165812091.png (500x479, 279K)

because you grew consuming information that told you they were dangerous and associated with troublesome cultures, also you are most probably not arab, or even non-white, so that difference in what's normal to you also plays a part; its expected that you feel attracted to things like that

You mean grishnakh?

qt

Is there a difference?

Kind of, if you live long enough to notice the slight phenotypic differences. Though Arabs can look like Jade, especially if they're Levantines.
t. Middle Easterner

Yes, exactly this one.
Don't tell me you don't see it.

treacherous lesbian bitch