Buying Rockstar of David games

>buying Rockstar of David games

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (648x677, 471K)

taxation is theft

(((((taxation))))

This

Attached: dont-tread-on-me.jpg (350x350, 59K)

42 million in tax relief over 10 years is literally nothing when you consider that Rockstar have an operating cost of anywhere between 300-400 million every year.

Based, fuck the Tory jews

Extremely based

>Taxation of individuals is theft

Fixed it for you user

Yeah but on the other side, they made fucking gta

Tory jews actively pander to corporations and now the big kike in office wants the Uk to turn into singapore retard.

Attached: 1564481891185.jpg (450x450, 21K)

kill yourself retard
even if the series didn't went downhill, that's no excuse

>paying taxes in a nanny state

sure

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V 7_29_2019 11_48_42 PM.jpg (3840x2160, 2.24M)

It still boggles my mind that they haven't upped their tax take by closing all the loopholes and just setting corporation tax at 5% so that they actually have to pay SOMETHING at the very least.

Most of the changes to the tax code in the past 40 years were done by Gordon Brown.

we need another few francos and salazars immediately

>rich people and corporations dont pay taxes
woah stop the presses

I used veet on my balls earlier today and they feel amazingly smooth like velvet. I just thought I'd share that with everyone

>It still boggles my mind that they haven't upped their tax take by closing all the loopholes and just setting corporation tax at 5% so that they actually have to pay SOMETHING at the very least.

Then rockstar would move locations and they would get 0% in taxes

tax friends need to understand there is nothing keeping a corporation in a location besides them wanting to be there. up the taxes they leave and you get nothing. Of course theres a balance that needs to be achieved but increasing taxation does not necessarily mean you will get a higher total revenue

labor is theft

Only through giving absolute power to corporations we can achieve the best possible working conditions. The governments regulations and labor unions force corporations into infringing the rights of the labor force

Why would they pay UK tax? R* North is a subsidiary of a subsidiary of an American games company.

Sales tax is theft
Income tax is required for a functioning government.

this

taxation puts the boot on the corporations neck which makes them put the boot on the workers neck, liberal cucks of course blame the person who is directly above them and not the real cause of course

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (455x795, 324K)

>Then rockstar would move locations and they would get 0% in taxes
Rockstar already are, they've opened massive studios in India and China and that's where the bulk of work has been done over the last few years, GTA Online is almost entirely a product of India.

what were you expecting?

Attached: Rockstar_Games_Logo.png (2000x1840, 86K)

Doesnt that company on the bottom make planes for the military, how the fuck are they treading on me.

>Income tax is required for a functioning government.
So then where is it?

>Nothing keeping corporation in a location besides them wanting to be there
AND THE FUCKING LABOR FORCE YOU ABSOLUTE TROGLODYTE. Yes people are replaceable for majority of positions, but those who are not are the ones that make the fucking difference. You think startups are in the San Fran just because they want to be hip and cool?

why do I have to pay taxes but this multi billion dollar corporation does not.

I said it was required, not that it was the only thing required.

Because the state are thieving scumbags who go after the vulnerable.

>You think startups are in the San Fran just because they want to be hip and cool?
LOL start ups have been moving the fuck away from San Fran for years now scrub, and yes, that's literally the only reason there are startups in San Fran.

>finding ways to avoid paying tax is a bad thing

EVERYBODY does this, since when did Yea Forums become a bunch of Bernie Sanders voters?

>You can tax concrete and beams

Which is why you find people complaining about this globalist “race to the bottom” where shitty 3rd world countries offer little to no taxes to companies to have them “””relocate””” there. Does anybody actually think Apple’s headquarters are in Ireland? Babby’s First Econ class?

racism is not aloud on Yea Forums

>aloud

This stopped being true the moment you left the 8th grade social studies class

good

>

>rockstar makes fun of conservatives for being old white men who only care about money
>rockstar actively avoids paying taxes
lol

They are cause the fucking labor force is starting to disperse, due to inane costs of living even for the upper level IT staff

Because you don't create something huge and valuable that everyone wants like gta so noone cares that you lost money

Rockstar make fun of everybody.

Because you can’t afford to not pay tax

>Corporations are buildings. I’m so retarded, I fail to understand how people can group together and form an organization because nobody will talk me. You can tax anything friendo.

Enjoy your itchy nutsack unless you continually use it. All you gotta do is cut the hairs fairly short with hair clippers, and they'll feel significantly smoother than before while leaving enough length so that they don't itch.

It's the left that's worshipping mega corporations though
>Xkcd-comic-justifying-corporate-tyranny.png

Le random face xD
penguins of DOOOOM xDd

Sure, but 3/5 jokes are aimed at conservatives alone.

Why are rich people so disgusting?

>make billions
>too cheap to pay a few million in taxes, literally less than 1% of your income

Thank you for this

Boy are you in a for a surprise tomorrow.

Only in things that are popular in the media, they dont give two shits if it doesnt make headline news.

Why are poor people so dumb?

next time I'm voting Republican!!!

>What are externalities
>What are outsourcing and immigration
>What are trusts and monopolies

I can't judge them too harshly, I'd probably want to do the same. They'd be paying a ridiculous amount of money on taxes, to give to a government who give that money to unemployment commies and funds their "kill the rich" escapades.

>It's the left that's worshipping mega corporations though
It's both

> if you call this group of people a corporation then you're totally not taxing people
>btw taxation of individuals is theft

This is your brain on corporate hate

They exploit the system which the middle class pay for to make money. How is that ok?

>noooo stop shitposting my offtopic thread!!!!!!!!

I agree though. It is indeed wrong of the government to steal from the middle class.

What's the big deal? The corporation might have dodged 42 million in tax but I can fucking assure you that the employees have paid way more than that in tax, the Houser brothers included.

Why the fuck would you tax the employees and the bosses then tax the corporation again on top of that?

If it wasn't for Rockstar creating jobs the government wouldn't be getting a cent.

Now I like them more

corporations should pay taxes at all. In fact, nobody should pay any taxes.

>yes goy, they only earn billions per year, it's fine because your low income employees pay tax

Think of the poor millionaire politicians who want more money though :'(

>Implying dodging taxes is the only way to stagger step papa gubment
If you need any further proof that the Federal Government are dogs perpetually scrounging on the next free meal, remember the Articles of Confederation, which were the unfiltered and collective voice of the colonies, were destroyed and the Federalist initiative was made in secret

Attached: 1564387361069.gif (320x320, 1.58M)

Maybe because, wait for it. mega corporations are actually good?

Attached: 03a.jpg (600x454, 40K)

>rockstar of david
Always gets me

Attached: 1554917184241.gif (399x369, 39K)

When Socrates was condemned to death by the state of Athens he was given the opportunity to escape the jail and execution, but he refused to run away (despite knowing himself that the sentence was completely unjust) since he had lived all his life in Athens and, "if the state under which I have lived my whole life now sees fit to condemn me, who am I to run away?"

This whole "I'm smarter than the government, I know how to spend my money better than they do, so I don't have to pay taxes" is an utterly cowardly and baseless argument. If you live on the land, and benefit from the land, work on the land, and do business on the land –then you have to respect the laws and government of that land. These corporations who have their factories and offices here, but don't abide by our laws and taxes, are parasites on our country.

Paying your taxes is a public duty. In a healthy society, you should be happy to pay your taxes and see it as part of your honour and civic service. So-called "tax avoidance" is often just as despicable as "tax evasion."

>plebs that pay taxes are for corporations not paying taxes
damn people on Yea Forums are retarded

Nice goalpost move there. It’s always the retard’s first play. I’m not going to engage with you antifag anarchists further.

Just because socrates did some shit doesn't mean it makes any sense

Yeah sure

Attached: 1553513970204.png (1045x1231, 634K)

>it's a everyone on Yea Forums pretends to be a worldly and street-wise businessman episode

>and benefit from the land
Benefit from what exactly, the corrupt police and government? The crime? Homelessness? Or maybe the pollution?

corporate tax is even worse than other taxes. all the people working in a corporation already pay taxes, taking even more of their money just because they organize to be more productive is fucking insane.
rockstar is a garbage company but not for this reason

SF passed industry tax breaks in 2011 to steal tech companies from Silicon Valley. that's the only reason nutech set up shop there. retard.

>((((mega corporations))) are actually good

Attached: opposites-attract-comic0.png (1000x1000, 86K)

>pay taxes blindly, while having 0 input on how the taxes you in state A pay will affect state A
Imagine being this dogged in a system you have no say in
You want to help the area you're so proud of? work the system and do overbearing donations so your tax credit is nice and padded.
You want to pay for trayvon's sneakers or guillermo's diapers? then just hand over your wallet to the IRS next year

Alright, go set up your office in the ocean then.

Libertarians are always over-dramatic bitches.

To think they couldn't use their savings from tax evasion to fund a Red Dead PC port

>yes goy, they only earn billions per year
No they don't, they earn billions when they release a game, after having spent years earning nothing and racking up debts in the billions to pay for the production.

Even though Rockstar's game have sold millions, it doesn't really matter since they are developer, not a publisher. Games selling well doesn't actually directly affect them, outside the bonuses.
I'm in no way expert on how tax laws on UK work (or how they work for developers in other countries for that matter) but since Rockstar's actual profit margins aren't that big, I'm not really sure how much tax they should be paying.
But I'm pretty sure that sales tax is still a thing in UK, and since their games are consistent top-sellers, they do generate income for the government.

The middle class working there pay taxes. But the elite 1% that profit from them working don't pay shit. Instead they dodge taxes and buy several yachts of the coast of Spain and pretend they're doing jack shit but waste time talking about nonsense at board meetings.

so business owners shouldnt pay taxes because their employees already pay tax

They literally earn billions annually due to their microtransactions on top of game sales. Rockstar is on auto mode billionaire mode now. They don't even need to lift a finger to earn their billions.

shut the fuck up faggot

FUCk tjats so cpiec
epic.. bro... epic joo reference
#pol
#drumpfGOOD
#FUCKminorities

dude this is SO based and red piled :) Im posting this on the_donald (that a subreddit, its ok , reddit cool if its pol :)
fuck yeah!!! trigfred
so epic
cope! seethe! soi!!! vote trump!! dilate!!! XD based. so based

feds have arrived!

Everytime I look into these stories they are always bullshit. They are framed as if the company steals the money from the people and throws it into a money pit when the reality is there's usually tax breaks for specific reasons and it's not just all a corporate conspiracy to defraud the peasants. Even if it goes to executive bonuses or something like that it doesn't matter because those bonuses are taxed and usually at a higher rate than regular income is. Basically, eventually that money winds up somewhere where it gets taxed and that it doesn't happen at the corporate income stage doesn't really matter a huge amount.

This. Corporations deserve power for being based and redpilled Trumpkino.
Enslaving weak minded libtards for us to conquer with our dear leader Trump at the helm.

Who do you think your taxes are going to, genius?

fuck off commie

which fucking sucks

this is why there's no good right-leaning comedians, you pussies can't take a joke and get completely anally annihilated

This.
Go tell President Donald J. Trump (who you should vote for next year) to his face that you don't want to pay taxes and see what happens.

Fake.
If they (apparently) know they are doing tax fraud they would have shut them down years ago.

Literal fake news

>muh big bad corporations :(
should've studied something else than sociology

The outrage would be that it it's not through fraud that they achieved this, but by legal means. But I agree some proof is necessary.

>he thinks corporations dont pay taxes cuz of fraud
its all in the open, its all legal, doesnt make it good tho

At the end of the day you goys will pay your taxes and they wont. But you're okay with that because you're cucks.

Socrates lived in a time where you could choose to live in a state and pay taxes, or in the wilderness and be a free man, nowadays you have no such choice, every single piece of land is claimed and if you lived alone in the wilderness you'd still owe portions of everything you hunt and forage to the state you did it in, they'd just have no practical way of collecting it, and if you didn't declare them yourself you'd be breaking the same law you would if you did the same in civilization

>implying labor force has to be in the physical location of the company
especially in IT, that's absolutely not true. There are companies (video games and otherwise) companies in which their employees work exclusively from home. Because all you need really, is a laptop and an internet connection. Times have changed.

i don't live in England so I don't care.

This. People should be more upset that all of this legal. Lawyers are the worst scum out there because they operate like this in the open.

Because they think that they'll spend that money more efficiently than the government. And knowing governmental spending, they are probably right.

Private coke-filled yacht parties sure are better ways to spend money than healthcare and infrastructure.

That's a bit of a stretch, but they certainly aren't the boogeyman many people make them out to be. People just love to find entities to shift blame on, and since corporations are a construct of many people, they won't fight back directly, they don't really give a shit.

Yes, startups are there literally for that reason.

works for the yacht builders

>healthcare and infrastructure
more like no-deal brexit campaign. you're pretty idealistic famalam

Lawyers are terrible but they don't make the laws, just weasel through them. I don't know if the UK has lobbying but if it does, it should be abolished, everywhere. It removes the incentive for the politicians to make huge concessions to corps. It only exists to feed the overinflated campaign budgets and line their pockets. Incest on a state level.

then piracy is freedom

Then everybody should be avoiding taxes like this, not just Koch Brothers/Soros type shitheads.

Attached: 1562225048726.png (500x559, 54K)

Works for cocaine manufacturers and orgy organizers.

I live in a corrupt ex-commie shithole where for the last 20 years all the government has done is sell and run into the ground what little the commies have built. The infrastructure is not maintained and new one isn't being built, public sector workers aren't being paid, there is no healthcare or social security, no army to speak of, taxes are quite literally only a way to funnel the people's money into the corrupt assholes pockets.

we only whisper the word nigger here

>bottom 50% have negative possessions
Even worse than slaves, yikes.

It’s a hypothetical, you don’t actually think all businesses do well do you? Wouldn’t it benefit the yacht maker to have more people able to afford his yachts?

but can you melt them?

Uhhh, hate to burst your bubble, but a lot of lawmakers in the US are former lawyers who are interested in keeping the status quo/have lawyers on staff that want to go back to private practice and continue raping people using our government’s antiquated and easily abusable legal system. I bet England is close to as bad.

I don't think you're wrong exactly, but with luxury goods the typical is that the perceived exclusivity is enough to justify an even higher price tag. If everyone could afford to get it, the price wouldn't be justified and they might be forced to lower it, which cuts into their profits. Do look up the diamond monopoly for a fairly extreme and well documented case of this: diamonds aren't that scarce but they are expensive due to scarcity, how could this be? The monopoly distributes them as a trickle to produce this perception.

It's a bullshit statistic. To get that figure they removed assets but kept the debt those assets incur. So, for example, if someone takes out a loan to buy a house they don't count that house as being part that person's wealth, which it is, but they do count the debt of the loan as subtracting from their wealth.

how about coca cola for that matter? artist must've been a fatty

This is what the richest want when they mean "open borders/mass immigration is great for GDP!".
*They* get richer, everybody else fights for scraps and then we're all like Brazil with an entrenched 1%, no middle class and then the teeming hordes and it is why I fucking hate the modern left because they got subverted into parroting this shit that will shoot the labor movement between the eyes.

Attached: wealth_disparity_brazil.jpg (1900x1265, 573K)

you do realize that the corporate entity can move but have employees anywhere the want right? Like you realize McDonalds has locations all over the world even though based in the US. Companies like Amazon and Starbucks already move their headquarters to avoid taxes

But I got told over and over that jews aren't a race when the shooter was jewish.

The infrastructure YOU are using doesn't pay for itself.

They don't have billions in income thats in assets and their taxes aren't just a few million

Based

Does your shitty devs actually pay for Taxes OP?

i hope so

and coke sellers, which should be legal by the way

While I agree, we can’t have a civilized society without taxes

Than they'll keep having smaller budgets for their games

This would only make a bit of sense if employees were the ones getting paid based on the company's income. This would mean middle class people would have salaries of 15k-400k a month. Tax would be on them, and the same amount of money would go to the State. But why would you expect people to accept more than 75% of their income being taken away? Not only that, but it would be even more expensive to keep an eye on the now larger amount of important individuals.
There's nothing wrong with taxation the way it is conceived right now by the Government. The problem is dealing with a shitty government and douchebag corporations. This always goes back to the ego fight thing. The system that works the better is the one that deceives the better.

Attached: 283672182.png (1000x1000, 252K)

But... they ALREADY get zero taxes, you turbonigger. Zero taxes, while giving subsidies to them, so it actually COSTS to keep Rockstar there.

Attached: 1548278828382.jpg (500x351, 132K)

its not like they're tracking the same people. If someone is born and doesn't start working til they're 22 you've just added another person to the bottom 1%, and this include immigrants who come from poor counties with no wealth. And the metric for wealth doesn't mean total earnings. If you get paid $70,000 per year and spend it all in that same year and you don't own your house you technically have zero wealth, could be negative if your in debt.

sometimes less is more

They employ 10000 people?

If Britain wants to be in the European Union, it must accept the fact that companies pay EU tax in one country only for their entire EU operations.

You cannot be pro-EU and then complain when multinationals pay no tax in the UK at all.
That's the founding principle of the common market.

Maybe if you had left the EU you could have finally started earning tax revenue from large companies. But you won't leave because your rulers don't want you to leave.

Attached: 1561309001079.jpg (272x274, 26K)

>leave EU
>USA, Russia and China come knocking on your door to make you their bitch
B-Britons will n-never be slaves

>Nice goalpost move
Is this the new buzzword for people who lose an argument like "strawman" was?

Attached: 5MXN7SX.jpg (281x283, 13K)

Let me be frank, don't start beef with B Frank who hangs with b franks giving ladies beef franks.

All current forms of tax need to be abolished and then a flat non negotiable nonwaiveable deducted at time of transfer transfer tax put on to all transactions no mater what the transaction is for. If money changes hands for any reason between any parties or individuals it gets taxed.

What?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! DID YOU SAY NIGGER? YOU SAID NIGGER RIGHT? NIGGER!

>if someone takes out a loan to buy a house they don't count that house as being part that person's wealth

No its not. Until it is paid off it is not theirs. You can not count it as part of their wealth as they are not in control of it and it can be taken from them with little to no warning.

>incelpanels

>here's all this stuff you get to have without paying for it

wow must be rough

Based and trully redpilled thinly veiled ancap thread. Shame that so many people are political brainlets

I don't blame them. We're overtaxed to fuck and the UK has the softest stance on piracy of any developed nation.

as if the USA hasn't already claimed the uk as it's own

I’d rather RockStar keep the cash than than my shitty government have it. It’ll be put to better use.

fuck commies and wagies
this, stateist btfo

It's the other way around

if I buy something, I'm fine with paying a bit of tax

But the government should take tax money from my paycheck that I worked hard for? No, fuck off

I just don't understand, if you're making that much money as a company then why NOT pay these fees? It's just gonna cost you more plus the scandal, ultimately. I mean, if it was a smaller company I'd get it, but c'mon

Attached: 1509047590774.jpg (1134x1178, 569K)

>Hey do you want to give the government a bunch of money?
>No
>Well what if you were forced to
>Then I guess I have to
>Oh wait there's a legal loophole that makes it perfectly legal not to
>Oh then no again

If there is a single fucking person here that would pay taxes when they could legally get out of it you are a bootlicker plain and simple. Based Rockstar sticking it to da gubment

t. billy bob who thinks he will be part of elite

t. kyle who thinks he will be a card wielding party member

I mean, I think it's ridiculous that they even set up the laws like this so people can take advantage so much. Reminds me of Blizzard, they pay so little in taxes (relatively) that it's kind of insane

Yes.

>then you have to respect the laws and government of that land
But why? Also I highly doubt Socrates said that, he didn't run away because he believed in his truth and running away would mean he abandoned it, he certainly wasn't a bootlicker like you are.

isn't their parent company American, why would they have to pay UK taxes?