Does japan deserve our love for their games

Does japan deserve our love for their games

Attached: _WawIFXOak5al825AE73phglsFUYOFDdMyvfxB7fOWI.gif (320x320, 3.35M)

the only thing they deserve is a third bomb

This.

We had a shot at wiping their degeneracy off of the planet and resorted to half measures, now we're paying the price.

daily reminder that japan was completely justified in attacking pearl harbor

They make games and generally don't give a fuck about left wing SJW garbage like western devs do.

this.

death to america

The biggest mistake USA did was not nuking USSR during WW2

i didnt say that, retard.

>japan games with gameplay or western movie with forced politics

Dailly reminder that the US was completely justified in nuking Japan.

western videogame enthusiasts backstabbed the japanese around 2006 and it took them until now to realize that western shit is truly awful.

also true
as long as you admit japan was also in the right

You guys realize Americans are about 10 million times more degenerate and terrible right

The vast majority of good games comes from Japan. So I don't see why not.

Why would Japan be justified attacking Pearl Harbor? America was barely part of the war and Japan chose to ally with fucking Hitler and attack us out of nowhere.

>cut off all oil to an island nation
>DUDE WTF WHYD U ATTACK OUT OF NOWHERE

you are literally the world homo and tranny capital.

Yes start a war with a country they couldn't possibly beat great idea. Even if they didn't get unlucky with their timing the best case scenario is they drag the war on a couple more years

why are americans so bad at reading?

damn, that's neat.

Hitler told Japan not to do it, so sure it was justified, but it was strategically stupid and uncalled for. Japan lost him the war and generals on all sides including on the Allies claimed they believed the moment Japan attacked the US, they knew the Axis were finished. Germany was truly the only competent nation in the Axis.

Yeah. They've made all the best games, I love them for it.

>Hawaii was a territory at the time
>they also attacked other US territories like the Phillipines and Guam
>at no point did they ever attack or try to attack the mainland
>they were just challenging American imperial power because they wanted to increase their influence in the Pacific
Japan wasn't in the right, but the framing of the Pearl Harbor attack by the US is sketchy to say the least. It was basically elevated to an attack on the country itself, rather than simply a scuffle between two imperial powers, in order to convince Americans that war was a good idea.

>Germany was truly the only competent nation in the Axis.
I'm always impressed with Leni Riefenstahl's influence on our impressions of the Reich.

Man it sure is video games around here.

You're such a bunch of idiots, Yea Forums.
I'm so glad none of you will ever breed.

Attached: 235.jpg (500x373, 108K)

All we did was impose well deserved, and legal sanctions. It's not like Japan were fucking innocent. But then they sprung out of nowhere in a preemtive attack bullshit.
So fuck you. I always knew you nips had resentment over getting rekt. I dont really have anything against Japan, I like their games, and some animes are alright. But I'd drop a 3rd bomb on your ass even today. I'd just make sure all the LL seiyuus and general staff in safe from the nuclear wasteland you always deserved.

>But does X really DESERVE Y?
Shit thread, try again.

Daddy Kim Jong-Un, please deliver us from this clown world and reign fire on this hellscape of a country

>invade a bunch of countries and commit genocide in every single one
>have sanctions placed on you
>DUDE WTF THERE SHOULDN'T BE CONSEQUENCES TO MY ACTIONS!!

Is English really your native language? For your sake I hope you're an ESL RPing as an American, otherwise you should be embarrassed.

> tfw this shop is just a few blocks down the street from where I live
> I walk past it at least twice a week
cool

Cope. Your country got stomped so hard that you actually liked it enough to produce a mega franchise to continually get off on the idea of getting put in your place like the sissy bitches you are. Godzilla.

Attached: 1441988579535.jpg (400x462, 26K)

I'm an American, dumbass. Your posts are just painful to read.

Trying to read that sentence made me want to gouge my eyes out.

Way more japanese people died from firebombing than the nukes
I know im just being pedantic but still

Rent free

user, I haven't a fucking clue what you are trying to say but Godzilla is awesome.

Who was supposed to be RP'ing again?
It'd be pretty hard on account of your narrow nip eyes though.
Even basic retards can get run on sentences. So I hope for your sake that youre just trying to get some grammar nazi points.

here's a stupid question

why couldn't we just pull out

Like, Japan is across the pacific ocean. What was stopping us from just going "nah we're done" and pulling back.

Hardly, NA is becoming irrelevant with China becoming the new cultural and economic superpower.

Are you you retarded?

More like our side of the world don't deserve their games

Japan not surrendering. Plus, it was a global conflict, there was no simple ''pull out'' of no where.

>Japan not surrendering

But what are they going to do about it? An invasion of the western US coast is totally unfeasible, and even the Hawaiian islands I'd imagine are perfectly defsinsble. What's japajn gonna do, throw themselves at a meat grinder over and over?

How do you know that in a few years the nips wouldnt have geared up for another attack? Are you saying that letting an enemy constantly attack you would be okay, just because they couldnt cant do much? No, that would be retarded. What if one of those times the nips did some serious damage?
Dont be stupid. We were in total war, you goddamn fool. The war ended with Japan's unconditional surrender, or else...

this.
only because of niggers, women and minorities.

yes they do.

They taught us fine cuisine, fine games starting with Nintendo in the 80s, they continue teaching us how to make games that are gameplay centric.

"pulling out" would mean handing strategic dominance of the pacific to japan. That would eventually mean japan could control all the trade going through the pacific and that is a super no bueno for the USA. Plus there was basically no way the US could really lose to Japan, so why just give up?

Attached: 1540921696315.jpg (1000x1375, 981K)

The moment the Axis was finished was when Hitler bugged out and invaded Russia. German forces were split, and lost on their respective fronts. Ground forces got pushed all the way back to Germany, and the Luftwaffe was decimated so completely that it led the way for a bombing campaign arguably worse than the nukes. Germany was just as stupid as the rest of it's buddies in the Axis.

>NA is becoming irrelevant
lol, what an astute assessment

Winnie the pooh

Thanks.

Nah, hitler had a chance to win in russia but he constantly fucked his army over. Declaring war on America wasn't a good idea either.

>Letting a hostile nation amass landmass you own and then just backing off when they basically declared war on you.
In what world is this a smart play? They could easily do surgical strikes to achieve more and more land until the American people got pissed enough to overtake them, but doing so would cost way more in both money and lives than just nipping it in the bud right from the start, not to mention all the money those states/territories bring in yearly.

>le politics brainwashing thread
fuck off

t.western cucks

pedophile usa should be made extinct

not when it written by an illiterate retard like you.

Ironic coming from the cuck

...along with pedophile japan

tenshi sucking on my cock

expected this to be a super bunnyhop thread, not a spergs arguing about history thread

i find it fascinating that this thread exists yet you often meet people who think that racism isn't as alive today as it was "back in those days"
this thread is racist as fuck and you're all colossal faggots, the fact that you argue over intellect while debating in a trashcan is comedy gold as well

Attached: 1545784172352.jpg (400x300, 45K)

you can always go back to redd*t

Could you make it anymore obvious you don't belong here?

Christ how NEW are you

Attached: 1564435233123.gif (480x270, 1.71M)

russia was never going to end peacefully, communism and nazism were natural enemies. Russia was also quickly becoming better organized and industrialized so he had to act quickly.

>generic response 123
im oldfag from second year of this shit site being up as if thats an achievement since newgrounds is older anyways and i know plenty of pre lulz era faggots with a lot of opinions that wouldnt be accepted on here. This is what happens whenever anyone utters an opinion thats not muh "i just found out what politics are fuckn niggers!!1" you get practically downvoted epic style

Attached: 1533949094373.jpg (499x279, 147K)

Yeah I'm an oldfag too, I started browsing in in 1999, lol. Whats your username on Reddit so we can be friends?

Fuck no but they make good shit.

>or else...

Or else what.

> Are you saying that letting an enemy constantly attack you would be okay, just because they couldnt cant do much?

What WOULD the Japanese be able to do?

Well, it's about trade, then that would mean the bombings were more about securing political influence rather then any sort of greater good or doing what needed to be done.

We aren't disscussing the "smart play". No shit strategically it's the smart play, but that's never the arguement, the arguement was if the bombings were nessscary. The US COULD have pullled out without any real; loss of life or furhter terrirotyr because there's nothing Japan can effectively do to harm the American mainland or even the Hawaiian islands once the US knows what to expect.

That's only the mildly based solution.

The most based it allowing Japan to rearm so they fight China again

Or else the bombs, or an invasion of the Japanese mainland. And the Japanese would still be able to attack, are you not reading you moron? And to touch on your reply to another dude, yes, the bombs were absolutely necessary. Moral or not, idgaf. Japan needed to understand quick lest the war progressed, and more american lives were lost.

>Or else the bombs, or an invasion of the Japanese mainland.

What if the US did neither and just left?

>. And the Japanese would still be able to attack, are you not reading you moron?

I never saw a post explaining how the Japanese would be able to attack either the US mainland or the Hawaiian Islands.

They make more gachashit than proper games nowadays. Fuck em

>What if the US did neither and just left?
You'd have Nippon Banzai fanatics realizing they just went toe-to-toe with the big boys and won, not to mention they were already trying to expand outward. Keep in mind that Japan wasn't even going to surrender in WW2 despite all the firebombing and it took the nukes to actually get them to stop because people were literally sudokuing in the streets or blowing themselves up thinking Japan will never surrender. The bombs cost a ridiculous amount of lives, sure, but on the other hand the perpetual violence and firebombing would have claimed far more lives in prolonged fighting and you'd have a rabid Japan at that point.

Only for the developers because they work hard, but not for the average nip.

>removed for wrongthink

I told you, there was absolutely no chance of, ''just left'', for the US. It was total war, and it ended for the japanese with their surrender, or complete ruin.
I mean, just imagine fighting a war with some vicious assholes that attacked first, and once you have their ass spread wide open youre all like, ''Nah, its okay senpai, if I win the war I lose so I'll let you go. Promise to not attack us and declare war again''. Fucking stupid. But im just repeating myself because youre probably just an eternally resentful nip, or a cuckold with nuke guilt. Whatever the case is, suck it.

Attached: 1558028036825.png (348x278, 106K)

How do you figure?

I figured this was going to be a stealth SBH thread but nobody has even mentioned it so I guess I'm the only one

Attached: 1563815435120.jpg (750x498, 28K)

Weedman hasn't used the noodle shot for a while anyway because he hates fun

...Are you talking about the Jews?

Attached: 1561437208677.jpg (575x350, 18K)

Hitler's biggest mistake was not inviting the United States to become part of the axis powers.

We would literally all be in spaceships right now instead of getting cucked into financial stagnation by central banks.

the nukes didnt make japan surrender. it was the fact that russia joined the allies and the japs realized they stood no chance against the red menace.
like some other user said, more japs died from the outrageous amount of firebombing that happened at the end of the war. even after hiroshima and nagasaki, imperial japan maintained a steadfast "no surrender, no matter what" policy.