When did you stop playing Hearthstone?

When did you stop playing Hearthstone?

Attached: sneeds-old-shredder1.png (567x811, 645K)

Why is the shredder so old? Did it have someone who owned it formerly before Sneed?

Everytime I'd get a good deck the season would change and I'd have to start over. Just felt like my investment wasn't being rewarded.

I've actually picked it up recently, but just exclusively for the singleplayer content (Troll Rumble, Dungeon Run, Witchwood, Dalaran Heist, etc.)

I stopped playing it after I realized the game was shit and had the most dull and uninteractive playing of any game I have ever touched. I feel disgusted that I've spent money on this game before I realized just how fucking awful it was.

A while ago. The new expansions are absolute gabage; a trash heap of kiddie shit that looks to be made with about no effort whatsoever and with mechanics so terrible they might make a retarded sneedposting Yea Forums browsing imbecile bored.

sneed

I stop playing after mean streets.
Handlock was my fav deck

Attached: mountain-giant-200x286.png (200x286, 102K)

feed

HOW LONG
CAN THIS GO ON

Attached: 200px-Saronite_Chain_Gang(62901).png (200x276, 98K)

>played around the time Ungoro dropped
>KoFT dropped, started running a shitty evolve deck
>fun as shit
>get closer and closer to Legend
>end up queuing up against the same 3 decks over and over
>look into wild to see if the meta is different
>even getting a basic wild deck is expensive as shit
D R O P P E D

Attached: 1542571920399.png (480x360, 214K)

dr boom removed from ranked. not really that i liked him but around there the game was extra shitty

Blizzard said it used to belong to someone else, but I forget who it was

When it became too demanding for my iPad

I am playing right now on screen 1.

I usually start playing a month before new expansion drops to gather some gold and dust. Then I make a deck that looks fun from the new meta, play that until I get bored. Rinse and repeat.

>missing out on all the old Adventures
feels bad son

Attached: 200px-Brann_Bronzebeard(27214).png (200x276, 98K)

You goddamned troglodyte, it was a shredder that used to be Sneed's. Now, it's the shredder of whatever legendary is piloting it

stopped playing once they gutted oil rogue, it wasnt even top 5 decks but they just ruined it for no reason

"Heh, greetings."

"WELCOME TO THE GRAND TOURNAMENT, CHAMPION"

*tank up*

>When did you stop playing Hearthstone?

when Arena became decent. My brother's still obsessed with it, though

Attached: Zacama Primal Calamity.jpg (265x370, 151K)

Did you guys hear they've been buffing cards lately?
You know, that thing so many people begged them to do but they wouldn't because it would confuse people who could barely handle 18 deck slots?

it's another Sneed's Shredder.

Attached: june-3-card-buffs.jpg (1819x1431, 933K)

I actually crafted a few old cards because they were fun, like TAKE THIS TIME TO CONSIDER etc, but building a semifunctional wild deck was far too expensive for a freefag like me

WHAT THE FUCK IS BLIZZARD THINKING

Attached: 636995123550908272.png (375x518, 96K)

Lol, there is no way this is real, right? Even if it was 10/1/1 it'd still be busted

A week after release when I realized it's just a scummy cashgrab that destroyed WoW TCG due to higher marketability and accessibility even though the former game was superior in basically every way. Better even than MTG in so many ways.

user is baiting, the card is a special summon.

Attached: Mogu_Cultist(90748).png (400x543, 348K)

It´s a summon that won´t ever see play

did someone count the number of cards with random effects ?
it's too much anyway, really

This, single player free stuff is pretty fun
sometimes the tavern brawl when it doesn't require a collection

When I discovered gwent.

Attached: nilfagard.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

It's a conditional One-Turn Kill that doesn't even kill. It's a One-Turn Hurt.

The effect is good, don't get me wrong, but the condition is so tough to pull off that you're only really going to be able to pull it off against control match-ups, and when you do, they're still gonna have health, and will just use one of their multiple pieces of removal on it. Unless a deck can clone it, it's likely never going to see play outside of meme decks.

It's a great meme card though.

I plan to play it with this in Wild for 40 damage bombs.

Attached: 62929.png (286x395, 194K)

How are you planning to activate the cultists?

Originally right before Mean Streets, then again right before rumble.
Losing to rng felt really shitty and the game wasn't coming out with anything interesting with it's newer sets. Just felt like more power creep than anything
I regret never making the grind to Legend though
I'll do it next season I would say.

Before the Witchwood came out. All new cards are the same, same mechanics just with different stats.

It's a token you get if you manage to summon 7 copies of a shitty card at the same time.

big blue troll tits

>Did you guys hear they've been buffing cards lately?
>You know, that thing so many people begged them to do but they wouldn't because it would confuse people who could barely handle 18 deck slots?
Desperate, your turn.

Attached: 1395421263110.jpg (800x800, 100K)

Around the time MTGA came out.

Had been introduced to paper MTG a couple weeks prior. Now I play EDH on the weekends with friends and MTGA the rest of the time.

Only thing I miss from HS is the only consistent thing about it: mana.

Don't get me wrong, I like that MTG allows for a lot more creativity and interactability with its land system, but I'll be damned if don't get angry when I have to mulligan 2 times just to get a proper start or sit one play away from lethal only to spend 3 straight turns drawing land.

Attached: gfhgshh.jpg (469x654, 63K)

It's baffling to me that the monetization for Arena is even worse than Hearthstone.

after one day
I dunno, I completely forgot that I still had it on my Computer, because literally any other game is more fun

Started before naxx and lost interest by Medivh's disco party. Also this: get in here patronbros

Attached: Everyone.jpg (300x400, 22K)

>Dearhrattle: Summon Chuck.

KOTF , played very little on and off after up until boomsday and dropped the game all together. The lack of any new real social features or a tournament mode just made me bored, it never feels like you're playing against a real person at high ranks. Just the same couple of meta decks piloted by a NPC who has read a topdecks guide

After the first expansion when i realised instead of trying to balance the game they just kept adding cards with random effects. It was pretty obvious they were just trying to force a 50% win/loss rate on players

Ever since renounce darkness dropped, I've never stopped playing it.
Doing shit like Out jading a jade druid or big priest makes my dick rock hard.

Attached: Raisin the rabbit.png (567x291, 16K)

EVERYONE
GIT IN HERE
god i miss patron warrior

There's zero reason to play hearthstone when magic arena exists

It's OTK, you just need to copy him with faceless. I'm more woried about getting 7 useless 1/1 shits on board.

The Witchwood

I only got Hagatha, which was later found out to be good in the future, but ultimately the meta back then revolving around Baku and Greymane made me feel how unfun deck building can be if you don’t get the right legendaries to experiment with

I actually liked MTGA but monetization is absolutely fucked, it's expensive as shit and you have no way turning shitty filler cards into something useful. Also, when did wizards started to stuff so much nigggers and stronk womyn into the card art? I've played around Zendikar and it was never this disgusting.

That's the problem with the OTK; you need a completely empty board, all seven Mogus, and THEN enough mana to Faceless. Even then, you'll most likely only get this off against Control Warrior and they han deal with two Ras AND they can easily get more than 40 health

I miss him so much it hurts

Attached: 13540789.png (286x395, 204K)

I understand why they did it, but I lost all interest once they started rotating out sets. The illusion that anything had value any more was gone, so fuck it, I'm out. Especially once they started that 'hall of fame' bullshit.

I hear your complaints

Attached: 1563725403155.jpg (750x670, 112K)

My friends introduced me to HS around the time TGT came out. They all pretty much loved the shit out of thr game. But then they started playing less and less around the time mean streets of gadgetzan came out. That was around the time I introduced them to shadowverse. Then they started playing that instead and slowly started to shift over to that game instead. When MTGA came out that was it for me.

HS only had like 3 things going for it by that point: artstlye, good UI, and a being the only card game on both PC and mobile with a sizable fanbase, moatly due to it being blizzard. I believe after WotOG, they ran out of art to put into the game, so they started getting more artists to work on the card art and its been shit ever since. You only need to see "THAT" trailer too see how bad its gotten. Then they had the whole succubsus debacle and now its obvious how shit it become. The last two advantages can't make up for the shit gameplay this game has. I can't stand losing to shit out of my control and this game does it with flying colors. RNG is bad to the point where you can lose due to not playing around it. The most RNG should influence a game is card draw. Random card generation is fucking cancerous, especially since we cant see what our opponents get from it, so you won't know whether they got the perfect andlswer or a dead card and can fuck you over because of it. Even thief of sanity is more forgiving cause at least you can get rid of it, or infer what cards he stole from what enters your graveyard. And MTGA spoiled me on interactivity during your opponents turn so playing HS feels even more aggrivating because you can't fuck with your opponent's "created by" cards. Fuck you can't even play jank in hearthstone can you? Or if you can it's not as fun as MTGA's jank.

So theres no reason for me to come back. Unless they overhaul the shit it off the game. And remove priest as a whole.

>Hearthstone
Oh no no no no no

Attached: 1034beta.jpg (1024x640, 317K)

What version of solitaire is this

Last night after doing my dailies

didin't they censor a bunch of cards while also ignorering updates people have been asking them to do for years?

I stopped around the time the of the Old God expansion, I got back into it recently but I'm only playing arena.

When Ben Brode left. He was the heart and soul of the game. I still miss the reveal streams where every two seconds it was just Brode laughing like a maniac.

Attached: 1559126828504.png (368x469, 312K)

>dr boom remove
There are 2 of them now

This card was so much above the medium power level it was pure stupid.

>didin't they censor a bunch of cards
I haven't heard of that

There was a succubus card, it got replaced by some random demon beast with the same stats and effect.

When they censored their card art. I knew then it was going to be designed with bugmen in mind and not me

Shortly after the introduction of Standard and Wild Leagues.

About 2 hours after I first tried it because I realized that there was no way to progress playing single player.

>that art
Aren't there only Mogu dudes around with only 2 concubines that were especially made for Lei Shen cause he was the only Mogu with a penis? And those HS idiots just draw mogu chick like it's nothin

When my F2P Old Gods decks cycled out of standard and I realized that I had to either dust all of my favorite cards or spend money to keep up.

Stopped after ungoro release if i'm not mistaken, the game is too much pay2win, Arena felt more fun to do but the entry fee was annoying to pay up due to not having vast amount of gold, was really annoying

Attached: 1504908727989.jpg (286x357, 71K)

Just go infinite bro.

Playing arena is really the only way to have fun in the game. Constructed is ass for nerds who burn $200 each new set and whine about cheap cards until all budget decks get nerfed to shit so they can play their Timmy control decks.

>Chuck's Old Fucker
What did Blizzard mean by this?

I played from gvg to kobold & catacombs I think. I tried playing it the other but it's worse than ever nowadays.