I am forgotten

I am forgotten...

Attached: sekiro.jpg (460x215, 33K)

shit game, absolute shit.

And promptly remembered, damn what a good game.
I'm so glad I can keep remembering Miyazaki's masterpiece, thanks Sekiro.

Do you have a life other than constantly making this thread?

Should’ve stuck to that mecha weeb shit, not this samurai weeb shit

Lack of RPG elements and multiplayer will do that

no replay value

>everything from japan is weeb

>remove everything that made Soulsborne kino
>game is shit and only enjoyable for speed run cucks

Lets hope Elden Ring will be nothing like Shitkiro.

>DUDE I CAN MAKE AN UGLY PURPLE GOBLIN
>KINO

Yes character creation was one of the things shitkiro is missing.

cringe

Attached: owl ill likes fire.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Sekiro was like playing a souls game for the first time again.

I also really enjoyed all aspects of the story.

Attached: 1559674022117.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

Character creation unironically adds nothing to these games.

It had that good old gamey feeling that many modern games lack. The swimming was a breath of fresh air.

Attached: Sekiro 2019.03.26 - 04.05.27.05.DVR.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

HAHA HE LOOKS SO FUNNY KINO KINO
I CAN MAKE HIM USE THIS SWORD OR THIS SWORD OR THIS SWORD OR THIS SWORD!!!
KINO

fucking kino. i wish i save duped to replay this fight
stay made soulsbabbie. sekiro is the GOAT

Daily reminder that From censored a severed head in the Shura ending.

And that's a good thing.
Now they can get back to more multiplayer games with actual build variety.

Not much to say desu

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEKIRO IS PERFECT *CLANG* *CLANG* FUCK YOU BUTTHURT SOULSBABBIE *CLANG* *CLANG*

Attached: 1538815989472.jpg (785x731, 112K)

they also censored ocelotte
it really sucks that we still have censorship

LMAO
here we have the demented soulscuck in his natural state. do not bother or attempt to communicate. his life is in a state of permanent butthurt.

>entire fight is literally just parry spam

wow much kino

Ok, but why are you posting the dumbest gimmick fight of the game? Because it looks le cool? Let me tell you something kid, that fight is not cool at all, it's a fucking disgrace to the souls series.

lol

>Aldrich was meant to be an underwater boss
>From couldn’t make it work
>they finally get it right
>only underwater bosses are headless guys that can’t move

>It had that good old gamey feeling that many modern games lack.

Yeah a bit like a 3D metroidvania. And the way Ashina progresses into Ministry invasion/nightfall also reminded me of how old vidya handled time passage.

even bed of chaos was more fun than this shit fight.

>Build variety
Whoa dude... I can either hit him with this sword or this axe, both of which have the exact same effect on the enemy and don't alter the experience in any meaningful way. Now that's what I call variety.

yes, visual spectacles are important in art you stupid fuck

>spaming this thread since day one
mad souls baby is mad

a fight doesnt have to be 100% difficult all of the time in fromsoft game to be good. True king allant was piss easy but he conveyed a very important part of the story, the corruption of soul arts. Divine Dragon would've been made worse if it was a super hard fight, in it's current state it's an interesting mechanic to play with on your way to the final two bosses.

Attached: 1502611950160.jpg (699x637, 41K)

we can look forward to good underwater bosses in elden ring hopefully

>there is no difference in a dex build strength build tank build magic build a riposte build and so on
ok user keep trying.

>plz let me make my le waifu
based weeb retard

There is a boss rush mod apparently.

Attached: Sekiro 2019.03.27 - 07.41.30.19.DVR.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Really enjoyed this part, it had the pacing perfect as it's just before the hardest part of the game

dafuq? i can't forget what i never even heard of...

IT IS MY GOTYAY

just go back

I am gonna play again when i get home, i need a break from apetitx

I liked that fight, it reminded me of what made Demons Souls so cool and better than the rest of the Souls games.

Yeah they did good. I was pretty uninpressed with From after Dark Souls 1 but this game has my hopes up for their future work.

Attached: monkey fart.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

>grr if it isnt 100% ballbusting all the time it isnt a true souls game
>n-no i didnt finish the game, j-just wasnt for me haha

Buttblasted soulsfags

You know if you do he stabs you if you do spam right?

I can understand why they’d wanna exclude baby crushing animations in the Oceiros fight. But Genichiro’s severed head (and not the Ape’s) being censored makes no sense.

Fights in DS are just invenciroll spam

>he isn't writing cute Kingfisher&Scultor fan fiction for himself

What mod is this?

>i didnt play the game
amazing
as usual

you should play it, it's really fun. Not much replayability outside of mods though.

Attached: Sekiro 2019.03.24 - 23.51.56.04.DVR.webm (720x360, 2.93M)

The difference between the """""""""""builds"""""""""" you posted are that you either kill the enemy with a sword, an axe, a blue arrow, or a sword with a nifty animation. There is no difference between how you approach the game with these builds. That is not variety.

i think the cinematic plays out better with it obscured rather than just out in the open

I enjoy it more than souls tbqh

As all bad games should be.

Yeah I heard about that! Going to give it a shot if I can figure it out
Is this how Japan's whale population has decreased

Black coat and mlgs sword. There are fucktons of mods for some reason, mostly imported models but some gameplay mods too.

If I ever play the game again I'll disable killing blows.

Attached: O'Rin.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

the only fights I've had so far (up to the ape) that had to be done with parry spam were the two centipede minibosses, everything else you can do with blocks, jumps and multiple sidesteps.

Fantastic game, although my only gripe is the lack of replayability outside of Shinobi Tools. NG+ makes the game more difficult, especially if you give up the charm and have bell demon on, but the only challenge it adds is more damage and block piercing
I almost wish enemies got different attack patterns or something on higher NG+ levels, but that might be asking for a bit much. Either way, fantastic experience to have for the first playthrough or two

t. guard broken niglet

I dont have pc version, my toaster cant handle it.

>’wish enemies got different attack patterns’
>Father Owl and Isshin can literally kill you in a hundred different ways
Why are you a masochist, user?

Because it's never enough pain for me

But Yea Forums told me it was ok that the game had zero replayability!

sekiro is not even near the goat.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PVP IS BAD WTF /VVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE/ ANOTHER INVASION? BETTER PULL THE PLUG BEFORE HE ANAL RAPES ME AGAIN FUCK PVP

Attached: 1554220584928.png (1080x1020, 475K)

Final boss was weird as hell though. Why did he come back? How? Also why does he have a spear when he was never known for using that and all his skills revolve around the sword? Why does he use Tomoe techinques when he said they were lame?

The swimming was awful though.

I wonder if that is possible with the simple addition of a jump mechanic. A lot of the game relies on you leaping and even using some good timing that isnt back stabs. Look at the parry meter, it requires really good timing and having someone who lags would fuck it all up.

im sorry, user
youre retarded....

>Final boss was weird as hell though

I agree, but:

>Why did he come back? How?
The item descriptions explain that the mortal blade can bring people back from their dead. The resurrected come back at the peak of their power, which is why he doesn't come back as an old man.

>Also why does he have a spear when he was never known for using that and all his skills revolve around the sword? Why does he use Tomoe techinques when he said they were lame?

Multiple descriptions explain that the Ashina style is about winning by any means necessary. Him packing a gun and using a spear just reflects that.

As for Tomoe techniques, I guess as a last resort (it does come only in phase 3).

He came back because genichiros sword can summon people from the realm of the dead. The spear was owned by the general that isshin defeated in the opening (he kept it and gave it to gyoubo later). Dunno about the way of tomoe, but since tomoe trained genichiro I guess isshin also learned the techniques despite him thinking they were heretical.

>try to play the game the way it's meant to be played parrying everything
>miss a parry and get 4/5ths of your health bar taken out
>run away to chug
>all the posture damage you did vanishes

>die
>wait to resurrect

This game actually managed to make bosses unfun
What is even the point of resurrection
Just give me a bigger health bar
Fuckin shit

So he's got no agency at all other than to have a good fight, and the second mortal blade is just a way for the devs to explain a boss fight? And the spear and lightning are just the paddling of a drowning old man desperate to cling to his new life? Feels pretty underwhelming. I guess the height of the story is when Owl comes back and the rest is just trying to tie up plot threads. Which isn't bad per se, since this is a videogame after all, but I was hoping there was more to it than that.

Nice wojak edit faggot

>replace dodge with parry
>hurr it's like a whole new game durrr

>replace dodge with parry
You mean replace roll/block with block, parry, jump, dash, mikiri/jump kick, shuriken jump counter and so on?

It's annoying because in Souls you could chose whether you wanted to deal more damage, do more actions, equip new things or get more health. In Sekiro you get more damage from bosses and more health from things and that's it, no choices ever. No customization of how you want your playstyle to be.

normalfags can't be trusted with words

if your playstyle is determined by a character sheet the game is shallow.

Probably one the most poorly designed games with delusions of grandeur I've ever played.

Your 14 year old is showing

your zoomness is showing

and yet there are daily sekiro threads

>no u
Way to prove me right fag

>why does he use Tomoe’s techniques
Isshin had a brief affair with Tomoe.

What? It's literally awful. Soulsborne got a pass from most people because it offered enough customization and just basic mechanics for people to look past the bad.
Let's look at Sekiro
>okay break their guard and then your killing blow in
>actually you gotta do this several times
>okay, not only that, but you gotta make sure their health is low enough so their bar regenerates slower
>btw you can just ignore the whole system altogether and just lower their health
Like, what the fuck? The system with parrying would've been fine if they went all the way and refined it. But nope, couldn't do that. Gotta leave in the cheese option for people that are too bad to parry, and put in stealth to make the game seem more complex than it is despite stealth being completely fucked - broken against normal mobs, useless against bosses.
To be sure, I'm not saying From are amazing devs. I think DeS and DaS were largely luck-based, and BB sold entirely on the visuals. It's incredible to me how people STILL believe the Miyazaki line of "YES WE WANTED AN INTERCONNECTED WORLD HAHA!" despite them being completely unable to replicate that in any of the games following after.
Like, why would you play this game, unironically? If you want an RPG, this isn't it. If you want a challenge, you're better off playing Ninja Gaiden. And if you want to larp as a samurai Shogun 2 is waiting. What space does Sekiro fill?

>tfw even my gf finished this garbage

>rush boss by aggressively parrying everything they do instead of dodging and keeping up pressure with your own attacks so their posture meter doesn't have time to refresh
>or take it slower, relying on lowering their health to allow you to build up posture damage over a long time
>multiple lives so you get a posture checkpoint and a clear trigger for the second phase which has a bunch of new abilities
what's wrong with this

>so he’s got no agency
He doesn’t after he returns, since Genichiro summoned from the afterlife with his dying wish to save Ashina. Isshin is furious that’s why he calls Genichiro ‘despicable’.
>desperate to cling to his new life
I guess you failed to eavesdrop on Isshin even once. The old man died trying to protect Kuro and weaken Genichiro, who could only swing the black blade a few more times. By taking his blows, the old man ensured he’d be a pushover. But he didn’t realize he’d be summoned back as a puppet.

>you can just ignore posture altogether and focus on lowering hp
You could, but this effectively doubles the duration of each fight. Depleting posture is primarily an option to speed things up. Even at ng+7 you can finish fights in under 5 minutes if you parry perfectly. You don’t have that option with Kos or Midir.

That's fine. It's an action adventure game. RPG mechanics aren't a necessity in a game.

What's wrong with it is that they basically wanted to make a formulaic game, but one which nevertheless was phenomenal enough to keep you engaged. But at some point they must've realized
>KUSO, NORMIES CAN'T EVEN GET PAST THE BULL
And clearly changed it so that killing with slow HP drain is also possible. It's basically just a slow form of cheesing.
>You could, but this effectively doubles the duration of each fight.
More like it allows people to pass fights without mastering the mechanics of the game as intended.
My point still stands, people like to pretend that this game is some purist project from FromSoft where they put gameplay above everything else and chose not to allow RPG mechanics to give people easy passes. But the reality is, you can absolutely play in a way that makes it arguably even easier than other Souls games in some cases. And again, why is stealth even a feature in this game? Why am I some retarded assassin when the main focus of this game is on literal DUELS between armed combatants?

So why is he fighting then? The mortal blade summons the dead as puppets with no will of their own and Isshin just regained his in the end?

>And clearly changed it so that killing with slow HP drain is also possible. It's basically just a slow form of cheesing.
How is it cheesing? You don't gain any statistical advantage from taking it slow, because even if you put yourself less into harms way you still leave them alive much longer so they have more time to make attacks you have to avoid. If you remove the hp/posture dynamic and leave only one you have two outcomes: either the posture refreshes quickly and you're physically unable to beat the boss unless you can basically perfectly match every move like a pro, or it only has health and even good players have to grind out fairly large hp bars. It's a risk/reward thing which also allows both good and bad players to have fun. You just dislike it because you get an autistic fit over trying to deal with the idea that only one bar will get fully depleted, in terms of how you play the game there's nothing wrong with it.

It was a wish from his dying grandson. He obeyed out of honour

It's an action game, retard, fuck off. Do you hate Mario because you can't spec him into a Rogue inside a 2D platformer?

>And again, why is stealth even a feature in this game? Why am I some retarded assassin when the main focus of this game is on literal DUELS between armed combatants?
because you're a ninja and because dark souls already has """stealth""" through incredibly retarded enemy AI (remember that part of anal rodeo with the giant guards that stand 3 meters beside each other yet can still be pulled one by one?) so nothing is lost by adding it in this game

it could be done much better though I agree, but it's not a negative part of the game

I agree that stealth was underdeveloped. But it wasn’t entirely useless. Minibosses, Screen Monkeys and even the Corrupted Monk are vulnerable to sneak. There should’ve been a third way to finish fights by trying to hide in an open battlefield. Would’ve worked wonders for the Ape and Demon fights.

>There should’ve been a third way to finish fights by trying to hide in an open battlefield.
This annoyed me also. Offering a player a tool only to arbitrarily turn it off during boss fights is shit.

maybe FOR YOU, but I'm on my 4th play through and still going strong. The combat alone brings me back and traversing through the levels is fun thanks to fast, fluid movement and the grappling hook.

Attached: 1556141645615.jpg (1200x1115, 265K)

Yeah the same grandson that just killed him. The japanese are a weird bunch.

All in all it feels kinda underwhelming for a final boss. But the fight was pretty tight so I guess that's okay.

>Yeah the same grandson that just killed him
What? When was this stated? We knew throughout the game that Isshin was terminally ill, I just assumed he popped his clogs.

Based.

Don't worry, the DLC will make it unforgettable.

Attached: IMG_20190517_225203_510.jpg (659x506, 52K)

That's a cute girl

It’s implied he died to Genichiro. If you evasdrop before the owl fight, he tells Emma that he’ll have to face Genichiro one last time. And if you look closely he died with sword in hand.

It's kino I will never forget

Attached: 37474817y72.jpg (2560x1920, 1.79M)

I wanted to like this game but I just can't get into it. I can't seem to get the parry timing down and I just don't find the setting that interesting.

based nig

Lower their vitality, dumbass

thats fine
just know you suck

Would Sekiro be GOTY if it had:
Season Pass
Battle Pass
PvP
P2W
Skins
Loot box
Gatcha fail safe
Griefing
PvE time locked content
Gated content
Twitch intergration
IAP

I believe so.

Sounds like cancer kino

>2019 game without half of those
Do not even bother. Twitch is a must and is online.

current doing a AT 1 and VIT 10 run
shit bretty fun

Screw that, if it had
>a second weapon
>smoke bombs
>guns
>more stealth
>more dialogue
It would’ve been GOTD

based redditposter

don't forget
>no spirit emblem cost or ways to indefinitely regen emblems vs bosses
>more ways to attack, some of which are semi-mandatory (i.e not completely superfluous)
>more uses for the grappling hook
>more platforming that actually requires a modicum of skill

First play through here, just beat Genorichi (nigga on a horse).
- Is dragonrot triggered by death or revivals?
- Are there points of no return?
- Does the exp meter take longer to fill the more skill points you have?

Died twice death = Trigger dragonrot
You can get items to reverse it later
Yes, but you can farm high exp enemies later

Zoomers would unironically say yes. They grew up on gimmicks like this.

Unlimited emblems will make Phantom Kunai the most OP shit ever

Lmao, look at this shitty strawman. Does any of the Souls games have any of that besides expansions and asymmetrical, non-competitive multiplayer? Go fuck yourself, sekicuck.

>- Is dragonrot triggered by death or revivals?
dragonrot just spreads if you die alot also it doesn't do anything besides making some sidequest unavailable
>- Are there points of no return?
once you get to castle 3 you will be locked out of a hidden boss that can only be accessed by eavesdropping on kuro
>- Does the exp meter take longer to fill the more skill points you have?
yeah however since there are 4 different endings you aren't supposed to unlock every skill on your first playthrough
also don't bother with the mask that lets you increase AT points since after AT 15 you get diminishing returns
wasting 5 skill points for 1 AT point isn't worth it

I liked dark souls 3 and im liking dark souls 1 so far.
Is this game good? Is it super different to souls likes or is it worth the buy?

>because you're a ninja and because dark souls already has """stealth""" through incredibly retarded enemy AI so nothing is lost by adding it in this game

>in souls games you can run past a shit load of guys, quit on the spot, and load where you were with all enemies aggro and positions reset
Surprising how dumb these games seem in retrospect.

>no spirit emblem cost or ways to indefinitely regen emblems vs bosses
Only through the sacrificial tanto, and it’s still a pain in the ass just like in BB because they WANT a spirit emblem limit for boss fights.

Right? I really dont get how anyone could dislike this game greatly. I think the closest I got was when I fought the burning bull and thought it was a really unimaginative gimmick, but after that the game pretty much stays quality throughout.

I just want DLC honestly, but I have this personal curse, that any game I actually want DLC for, it never seems to get any. I thought the game and the way the combat was handled felt like a breath of fresh air. I sincerely hope the curse is broken with this game. I've replayed it now over 6 times and it would be nice to get back into again.

>not even open

its different enough to be disappointing if you expect it to be dark souls in sengoku japan

I mean, clearly you should balance it while considering unlimited emblems (which would regen by damage/parries or something that requires you to actually put yourself in danger)

That’s weird, it’s like advocating for being able to refill your estus during a fight. Emblem limit is just fine, and you can beat everything in Sekiro satisfactorily without ever touching a tool; that’s what it wants you to do when you run of emblems.

Attached: 9C1C4F1D-AA9F-4A95-A965-9AF7390054E1.jpg (610x457, 103K)

One spirit emblem is worth a lot less than one estus swig

It is different in the sense that speed, blockage and avoidance are more accelerated compared to the Souls and Bloodborne series. I think FROM wants to achieve something similar to For Honor, but they got ahead of them by creating a more complete combat system.
However the quality lasts and once mastered, it is tremendously satisfying. Parrying is like a dance.

Attached: aiportraits_1563574833.jpg (512x512, 12K)

estus just allows you to stay alive (has literally no effect aside from making your health bar bigger), spirit emblems are used for cool and fun moves. Being able to beat everything satisfactorily without tools is the problem, it would be much more fun if tools were fundamentally important to the combat rather than some afterthought like they are now.

And just like any healing consumable, the emblems have to be managed. If you keep running out or putting too much reliance on them, you need to mix things up or solve what’s giving you issues.

Wtf

a bit late to the party, but I got it last week and its amazing
on my second playthrough with no kuros charm and its been a blast, you really have to get the timings right with damage on blocking
others said theres no replay value, but fighting like this on a second run gets me hyped for every smaller encounters, plus there are the shinobi tools to upgrade and have fun with them, this game is worth every penny

>it would be much more fun if tools were fundamentally important to the combat rather than some afterthought like they are now.
Flame vent, crackers, and the umbrella shield all in particular can become VERY important to various fights. They just clearly want to have a cap on how often they get used per encounter. The other prosthetic weapons can be fun to use as well.
Do you think they need to be more ‘free’ like most switch attacks in Bloodborne or something?

i wish most combat arts weren't so fucking useless
some of them are just situational at best

At least they shouldn't cost money to buy.

I’m at least making more use out of them than DS3’s weapon arts. Then again, UGSs were my go-to in that and the ‘stomp’ sucks ass in PvE.

I never played BB so I don't know, I just know that at first I tried using tools during bossfights and then started running out of emblems, and eventually just settled for gitting gud with parry. I don't think it makes for a good game if tools are encounter-limited for things like bosses, they should just be constrained by your skill in using them.

You mean emblems? That’s probably where those balloons come in, either popping the ones for my gold drops or selling them like crazy.

>I don't think it makes for a good game if tools are encounter-limited for things like bosses, they should just be constrained by your skill in using them.
Then you can just hold the umbrella up 24/7 like some sort of greatshield, spam firecrackers all the time?
And ‘getting gud’ with the parrying and deflecting is where the game shines. It’s all nicely balanced.

They should have stuck with a traditional HP bar. Refilling bars are the worst mechanic in vidya

>hasn't played the game

quit at top of ashina castle

Why is that? You do know how the posture mechanic works right?

>fuck up
>boss just regenerates all hp
>thus making you perfectly learn all his moves

if you actually played the game you would know about the posture bar
posture is the same thing as stamina
the red bar is health and the yellow one is the posture bar that only regenerates if you don't do shit
>letting the boss regain his stamina
hit and run isn't a viable strat in this game

>They should have stuck with a traditional HP bar
They did. There’s just also a posture bar. Mix it up.

>hit and run isn't a viable strat in this game
That's why its shit. Makes you learn bosses' every move like an autist.

What about a DLC about the Black Ships? That shit would be fucking based.

Attached: 7590075498_727f149e4c_z.jpg (633x343, 243K)

>genichiro
lmao you almost made it through the tutorial bro

>wahh i can't just iframe roll my way out of trouble
gitgud

>dodging while locked on
>”fuck this is stiff and shitty, everyones right about the dodge sucking”
>dodging while unlocked
>”holy shit I can steer this dodge fuck yes this is amazing”
They should’ve let you control the dodge just as much as if you were locked on, but it did make me ‘get gud’ at dodging while unlocked then alternating between locking on during attacks.

you do know that only 2 bosses make you grind their hp all the way down
and you can do the rest when they're at half hp with a pos-break
right?

Lmao the armored warrior was actually a thing, is a westernized samurai armor called Nanbandō.

Attached: NanbanDo.jpg (278x541, 84K)

>boss regenerates all hp
Not if you ressurect
>have to perfectly learn his moves
Isnt that the point of a boss fight? To master and overcome him

The lower their vitality, the slower their posture regenerates.

Attached: 1553787039182.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Obviously it should be rebalanced with that in mind, but if you can regain emblems rather than them being unlimited then it solves the spamming issue

honestly, anything would be good at this point. i have a gut feeling they are making a sequel for some reason.

It does while also allowing you to use them more than initially intended. They’ve already lowered emblem costs for a lot of tools and you won’t ‘run out’ if you pace how you use them during a fight - which is what they are literally intending for you to do.

At the least it proves FromSoft are perfectly capable of making good games by themselves. I was a bit worried they were relying on Japan Studios for all that ‘secret sauce’ for environment but the game is beautiful.

I just think it's counterproductive design to make a resource that you earn from grinding in a game about gitting gud vs bosses.

They did a fantastic job. Sekiro gave me that sense of spark back that I thought I was losing in modern games. If more could follow suit I'd be a happier person.

If only the bosses weren't damage sponges this might be an argument. The Ghost Monk is easier to take down if you just empty his vitality first and it takes like 45 minutes to beat him.
The bosses in this game were just fucking nuts. There's difficult and then there's bullshit like 4 phase Isshin. Hope they dial it back a bit for Elden Ring.

Then don’t grind for them? Sell unwanted balloons, or use balloons while clearing areas? Start out fights while pacing yourself on tools, not using them before getting squashed by an unknown move?

you must have missed attack power or something cause neither of those were that bad
old man ishiin was harder for me than sword saint
i hope elden ring is hard as fuck to ruin normalfags

>been out 4 months
>still full price

Fuck you Activision, even Red dead 2 is £30 now. You know you're stingy when rockstar have better discounts than you.

Literally the worst souls game

i didnt grind emblems once
maybe you relied on them too much

>Hope they dial it back a bit for Elden Ring.
Sekiro fans will be bored as fuck if that’s the case. They may be realizing their audience is a lot more ‘casual’ than they expected, while other people are realizing these games aren’t as inherently hard as they thought.

ghost monk is easy
he gets stunned by snap seeds, firecrackers and ash
last phase isshin is also easy since lightning reversal

I just want to stop having to fight multiple bosses back to back

its not a souls game so

RDR2 is not as fun. Consolebabbies BTFO

>You know you're stingy when rockstar have better discounts than you.
Rockstar also has way too much more to gain from their micro transactions
>never have to go to any events like E3
>release a blatant, in-game, “cash for nothing” casino right after lootboxes were “OK’d”
Also geniuses

>The dutch and the portuguese kidnap the shota and the rice girl.
>Sekiro must fight against all kind of westerners enemies

Kino.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-28 02-19-26.png (582x516, 366K)

I pirated it for PC but it's not worth full price. I'll pay £30 at most for it. Key sites have it at £37 but fuck that. I could get it cheaper on eBay for PS4 but 30fps just sounds terrible.

I feel like your doing something wrong. Most bosses can be defeated by doing some vitality damage then going for posture. Ghost monk has lots of openings and its easy to chain parry her attacks to build up posture.

It's the best soulsbornkiro game, so not really

>went back to sekiro after playing bloodborne
>made a new playthrough with demon bell
>feeling rusty, muscles memory all fucked up
>died to a bunch of mini-bosses and took hours to beat lady butterfly
>got to genichiro
>beat him first try with estus to spare
Lmao he's truly a tutorial boss

Well all the dark souls went on sale for reasonable prices after they came out. Hasn't happened with sekiro yet which makes me think it's an Activision thing.

Sorry Sekiro, you've been rendered unnecessary by Bloody Spell.

Attached: seki-ho.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

I loved this game so god damn much.
Not as much replayability as DaS1 but it's okay, I really enjoyed the time I spent with it and will treasure the memories.

Attached: 1552461782221.gif (150x113, 907K)

>final boss is Alberto Barbosa

i just came to realize that they're releasing the official artbook in august.
for previous titles this happened only after all the dlcs were released.
This fucking sucks guys, they really could've improved sekiro with good dlcs.

The core gameplay design is solid, challenging and fun, but halfway through they started recycling bosses and location a bit too much.
It's a shame they're flushing this to jump on the next title.
Why are they in such a fucking rush?
Is elden ring supposed to be a saga?

K I N O
I
N
O

Attached: 20190725202111_1.jpg (1920x1080, 580K)

P E R F E C T
E
R
F
E
C
T C E F R E P

>tfw it took me this long to realize OP isn't actually implying a game there are STILL daily threads about is forgotten and is actually just doing an absolutely cuntish way of starting a thread about the game.

Say it with me: K I N O

Attached: 20190725202217_1.jpg (1920x1080, 300K)

You're just as dumb

Fountainhead isn't my favourite place, but damn is it gorgeous.

SAY IT

Attached: 20190725174235_2.jpg (1920x1080, 433K)

k i n o s o u l ?

Good man.

Attached: 20190722155236_1.jpg (1920x1080, 423K)

It's actually one of the worst levels in the game gameplay wise. Looks great, but highly underwhelming for final area (implying going back to the same place but with fire is the "final" area)

god I love this game. never would i have thought a modern game could creep into my top 10.

its not that bad
you can easily skip the entire thing and go directly to the boss

I kind of agree. I didn't think it was underwhelming exactly, but the definitely had visuals more in mind for that place.

I don't think that makes it better.

I'm still believe. Don't tell you don't see it.

Attached: 1563466100345.jpg (1280x1127, 408K)

Yeah, the Interior Ministry soldiers and lone swordsmen are infinitely tougher fights than the "Be advised" fish ladies.

>listening to her intro speech
>”why does it look like there’s a sword on the back of her guitar”
>dialog finishes

Attached: F3118246-4D3C-43EF-A4E3-C38C9470D31B.jpg (540x540, 20K)

How can you enjoy souls game?
There's no fun in remembering the patterns of your enemies to kill them on your XXX try.
What you feel is "finally I can move on with this shit game" and not "wow what a great game".

weird cause i find it fun

Entire place was a joke.
>dumb enemy you cant kill run away gimmick
>enemies that drop like flies but insta kill you if you look at them too long
>dancing ditzes that you can just mash attack on until their guard breaks, occassionally jumping over their highly telegraphed sweep attack
>an actual gimmick qte boss fight
>the most cancerous early boss rehashed but its actually a joke now
>a miniboss that dies in 5 seconds
>yet another purple demon ghost
>et another one under water (dumbest fights in the game)
The more i think about it the more i hate that entire area.

sekiro is the patrician miyazaki game.
>muh multiplayer
soulsborne "multiplayer" is just griefers farming top quality gear for 200 hours at low souls/blood levels so they can gank
that's all there is to it and if you enjoy soulsborne multiplayer you may be an actual faggot
>muh "builds"
soulsborne builds are a meme.
they all play exactly the same with miniscule differences
in sekiro you get to have all soulsborne builds in one character

>people who actually are prepared for war vs fish people who play flute, dance and play ball all day long
well no shit

Dude, From Software's netcode can't even handle the intensity of souls games, its got no fucking chance holding up the maneuverability of sekiro

Also onions wojaks are a sign of desperate autism, i hope your caretakers don't carry to much of your burdens you obviously incompetent troll

The fish ladies being easy was my main gripe. No wonder Genichiro was such a wimp.

>have to get a boos rush mod to not get bored to death

DUUUUDE WAIT LOOK AT HIS LIPS!!! BIG. A. F. AND YOU KNOW THAT SKIN IS HOT PIIIIIIIIIINK YAAAAASSSSS

That's the joke. You just think you're having fun.
Actually you are very frustrated.

>Why are you crying
>Because I'm sad
>Why are you sad about?

I swear Wolf is like a kid.

Attached: TodayILearned.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

the smiling buddha mechanic and charm would work so nicely to add a credible flashback.
there's also the special item box that i literally never used to drop the dlc items in.

That's the reason i believed they had dlcs planned from the start

oh and
>muh atmosphere
schlock horror is done to death
soulsborne has cool visuals with zero substance.
sekiro gets to keep the miyazaki's trademark "the world is the story" style with tons of lore and abstract story concepts convyed through visual details, while also having an actual story that makes sense starring actual characters with personalities, on top of that.

I’ve loved every souls game and absolutely fucking hated this. I ended up finishing it just because I paid for it. What a boring no fun allowed chore.

I’m glad it didn’t sell well enough for a sequel. Funny how people defend it so hard when it’s obviously the worst in the series (yes even ds2)

I feel like the lack of multiplayer was exactly why the game turned out so good. If they had to keep multiplayer in mind, the game would not have been nearly as fast and the posture system would have to be vastly different.

Motherfucker play against Owl after mastering the combat system and tell me that is not fun.

Attached: 1560912745051.jpg (449x336, 17K)

>series
its not a fucking souls game retard

what makes them so cool?

Attached: 1558724447704.jpg (1024x670, 230K)

Cope.

Not him but nah. I had fun overcoming the game's challenges, thanks to the great combat system and fast, fluid movement.

Attached: 1555589645848m.jpg (1022x1024, 130K)

It sold really fucking well, they just never planned for a sequel or DLCs.

Wow, you came to this thread only to seethe?

Attached: 1554340514783.png (1800x1578, 199K)

Holy shit how can you shill a dead game?
>fast, fluid movement

>push R1
>literally takes a second before swinging sword
The same applies for guarding

Also don't even make me start about how enemies attacks follow you even though they are mid-air.
Fucking pathetic.

you can parry mid air

point is their attacks shouldn't follow you if they are mid-air.
It looks fucking stupid.

I press R1 and the sword swings. So I dont know what to tell you, it works on my machine. Also you sound like the game was too challenging for you and directing your hate towards the game instead of your lack of ability.

>Also don't even make me start about how enemies attacks follow you even though they are mid-air.
What is the problem with this user? adds a good portion of difficulty.

got any examples?

That first dude that's tied up to the thing.
He jump-kicks and his feet literally follow you mid-air.

Literally chained by filter ogre.

yeah thats bullshit but as far as i remember he's the only one who that is a problem with. He's infamous for it

user, don't give up in the Ogre, the game has so much to show you.

Attached: 1564413060963.jpg (211x193, 11K)

Yeah, we laughed at that but also were disappointed it's that cheap.

What? It took me 4 tries to beat him, it's not hard but dumb.

The grab can be tricky yeah but his dropkick is avoidable, you may be dodging too early.

>I suck, so the game is bad
>People who don't suck respond
>NO YOU'RE JUST PRETENDING TO HAVE FUN

nu-gamers

it's kind of crazy, many times i've seen people criticize games that happen to be difficult and their points were sensible, but with sekiro it sincerely seems like people don't like it because they suck dick and/or can't play dressup.

another pleb filtered

This is why its hard to take the haters seriously. They are fucking ridiculous.

Tfw spend an hour making my character's face just to wear a helm the entire playthrough.

Everyone got filtered by the game myself included although i didn't hit a wall. Lore, characters, setting, was rather boring so it wasn't as memeable neither.

HITOOOOOOOTSU

Attached: owl.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

They like to say its boring and tedious too, then its revealed they just ran around the whole time looking to get a hit in when it was safe.

>RPG mechanics aren't a necessity in a game
Yes they literally are

the flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long
I loved it for a time, then, moved on.

The spear is explained in Isshin’s memory after defeating him. When a person returns from the realm of the dead, they return in their peak form. Isshin’s prime was killing the general and giving Ashina independence, so he takes general Tamura’s spear