Takes 1 hour to start actually playing the game on stream

>Takes 1 hour to start actually playing the game on stream
>Puts the controller down every 5 minutes to read donations
>If anyone in chat criticises this, he throws a tantrum and refuses to play for another 10 minutes
>Ignores everyone who isn't giving him money
>Writes off all criticism as "nasty trolls"
You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

Attached: 3d7.jpg (470x470, 25K)

literally who

You're mums bull

MatPat
He finally cracked and shitty gametheory videos weren't enough, so he went into audiobook vocal readings

Fuck off Matt

i got so hype when i seen woolie was playing bayonetta since i thought it was a given he was doing it with pat... then i heard reggie.

>Still watching this manchild only to complain about it

Streaming was a mistake.

They're both unironically shit now. CSB is okay sometimes.

Attached: 1493307706172.png (500x500, 33K)

Where's the collab LPs you fucks

Get some real friends faggot.

literally who

Based Woolie sticking to YouTube LP format.

This.

He lost me with Emet. It’s like Kenny all over again but a thousand times worse.

I really wish he had some good partners to play with though. Reggie is decent, but he should just be around for anime shit. The Eyepatch Wolf LP was great, and I could actually understand what he was saying which help immensely.

I don’t know why Woolie chose this hill to die on.

Matt, you really need to let things go man, it's unhealthy.

remember to sage and report eceleb threads

Do it FOR FREE

remember to pin and discuss eceleb suicide threads

>Plays up his childish actions as being a big game and his shtick.
>Actually gets pissed and throws manbaby tantrums.

Why is Matt and Woolie bad at video games?

Becuase he's garbage. He can't speak proper English, has no humor, and gets salty at things he does not understand. There's a reason why videos with him average at around 3 to 4k at most.

Confidence issues.
>"Pat you're being an asshole and I refuse to give you monetary support, I'm adblocking you."
>"That's fine, I make almost nothing from ads, everyone could adblock me and it wouldn't matter."
>Continues to put ads on all his streams and stream uploads.
What did he mean by this?

kek

I actually like Minh. Woolie's the problem, as he doesn't cut Minh off when he gets stuck and doesn't play to his strengths. It's Woolie's channel, he should be aware of and capitalize on what works instead of droning and letting his friends flounder.

How is it Woolie's fault that Minh is incomprehensible and doesn't understand English well enough to pick up on jokes?

He's probably a nice guy, but he is LP poison. It's like if you went back to filming your tv with a camcorder. People don't like it when they can't understand what someone is saying and if he's not entertaining.

How is this video games?

Ecelebs are not videogames. Fuck off to whatever streaming site you crawled out of.

etika's sticky means you can stop complaining now

Shut up virgin e-celeb poster

They’re getting old, just like we all are, user.

because he wants more money, he doesn’t NEED it but why say no
his own words

Yeah Woolie’s at his best as the straight man, but Eyepatch Wolf could also play the part when he needed to.

Please god /incel/ when
I would glady accept gr15 being rescinded if it was replaced with a containment board for ecelebs.

They were always shit tho

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you will.