Who was the better "Evil Samus"?

Who was the better "Evil Samus"?

Attached: evilsamus.png (1028x352, 692K)

SAX. Actually put a sense of dread in you. Metorid always makes you out to be this badass bounty hunter but SAX made you feel like YOU were the one being hunted.

SAX is probably the closest Samus has ever been to potentially dying.

SA-Sex didn;t really feel like an "evil" clone but it didn't feel like a plot device either. Just having YOU from Super Metroid hunting down the weaker Fusion Samus was jsut a cool idea.

Dark Samus just feels like something else. I mean it schemes it does non Samus stuff it's not bad in any way concept wise but it feels more like a mirror match at best and at it's wosrt just like fighting a lovecraftian monster taht just happened to look like Samus.

Also excuse my shitty writing I'm tired as hell.

The SA-X was better because it didn't overstay it's welcome.

SA-X was the most threatening, Dark Samus was more interesting.

SA-X was terrifying. Dark Samus was good, but there isn’t much comparison

SA-X was the bigger threat, Dark Samus the better rival

SA-X
>There could be more than 10 on the station right now
>Only see one at a time.
The last fight really should have just thrown them at you.

SA-X

Attached: MF_SA-X.png (235x235, 55K)

Dark Samus has a more interesting design and far better boss fights.
SA-X is overrated, as is Fusion in general.

I like Dark Samus in 2, but in 3 it was a little too
>I'm going to sit back and let you grow stronger instead of just killing you while you're weak
Like a stupid Saturday morning cartoon villain.

SA-X also has one of my favorite fights in Metroid.

Dark Samus was clearly expecting Samus to get corrupted like the other hunters.

Maybe. Doesn't change how stupid it is that Dark Samus had her rival, her rival who has beaten her five times to this point (Metroid Prime exoskeleton, core essence, Dark Samus 1, 2, 3), on the ropes, and then flies away.

DARK SA-X

Attached: ROUND 2.gif (240x160, 344K)

Metroid shouldn't have rivals. Forcing Ridley into that role was bad enough.

nah, who was the sexier one?

dark samus is the only answer

dark samus
also
fuck off

Well SA-X can probably shapeshift into a relatively perfect samus clone.
While Dark Samus is a sort of phazon infused alien skeleton shoved into a suit of power armor, which has become part of its body.
So Dark Samus

Attached: dark samus.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

>"Watch out, Samus! The SA-X is you at full power!"
>can do nothing but ice beam and screw attack
>and then it's second form has nothing but a basic bitch jumping attack

SA-X was fucking garbage.

Attached: 1541900769332.png (834x1059, 54K)

it's AI is also fucking awful

Normally I'd agree but the whole premise or Hunters were all these guys fighting Samus. I know Metroid is all about the isoaltion and all but I liked the concept of Samus being at odds with these various guys who were all infamous for different reasons (Last of their kind, galactic conquerers, failed science experients etc).

Though fuck Shitlux.

But Samus is a bounty hunter.

Nobody ever really talks about the ass boss fight. Mostly, everyone remembers SA-X for the hunting segments. Now Dark Samus had some good boss fights. Non of them were difficult, but in all 6 of your fights, she used a lot of different abilities forcing the same from you.

Dios mio...

SE-X

kek
Half expected the skeleton from Aria of Sorrow to pop up.

Attached: when bones are put in the freezer.png (1200x800, 250K)

look closer user

Yeah but one was a fucking game boy advance title, what do you expect?

If your going to compare the two you have to do so in the realm of their own respective limitations and era.

I’m sure if Metroid fusion got a console 3D remake? The “SA-X hunting you” mechanics be the content of legend.

>SA-X is overrated, as is Fusion in general.
Huh? I thought Fusion was hated?

Attached: think.png (411x411, 116K)

It's polarizing. Some people love it, some people hate it, some people think it's okay.
I guess he just really hates it more than everyone else.

Zero Mission has good boss fights and it's also on the GBA. This "it's on a handheld!" excuse has never been anything resembling a real argument.

Fusion is shit on by very loud retards that shit on it because you can't abuse same-wall jumping to skip some sections and then pretend you're the smartest and most skilled person on the planet (despite that being doable by 8 year olds).

Attached: 1526082432427.webm (960x540, 1.7M)

wait, you can do that?

God I love Echoes.

Son of a bitch.

The SA-X is more of a force of nature, not evil but neutral, it doesn't hate you but still feels threatened by you. It is a parasite and you are trying to kill it, so it tries to kill you. It never speaks and I love that

Dark Samus is more interesting ability wise but overstays it's welcome and needs to stop with the cartoonishly evil laughing. It was more effectual than SA-X though, managing to push the galactic federations shit it for a while.

Essentially, SA-X is more interesting plot wise, but Dark Samus is more powerful and fun to fight

Huh, didn't know you could reflect that...

The X were absolutely menacing, you know they have nothing in mind apart from survival but the plot twists in the game reveal a level of intelligence that would be sinister if there were anything behind it but instinct.