What's better in an RPG?

What's better in an RPG?

>realistically populated and expansive towns/cities but most things cannot be interacted with and are copy-pasted in bulk
or
>cities and towns have only a few buildings and people but most things are unique and can be interacted with

Attached: 1536889368456.jpg (2448x3264, 1.27M)

Feet are the only non-valid fetish on the planet.

bottom one

Diaperfag detected

second, I don't need a whole lot of nothing to explore

>jeans & barefoot

hnnnnnnggg

I like both
One certainly feels quite refreshing when youve grown used to the other

Get a real fetish you fungus muncher

I prefer the latter, but the former has it's place for world building in some games. vis a vis a lot of infinity engine games have pretty large and beautiful maps that are pretty much just for show, but it serves to their benefit.

Those arent jeans user
Look at the seams

>doesnt know what chinos are
Go outside

Both are shit. Ideally you should have the second one but with real people like an MMORPG.

t. eats shitty ass and pissy vagina

feetchads living in your head rentfree

>Dat ass
>Dem hips
user why are you watching her play games...you should be doing something more important

>Jeans
Nigga what?

An in between of both. See: Imperial City from Oblivion

>Dirty ass feet on clean sheets
did you literally JUST pick up this streetwalking whore and prop her up?

i wanna tickle her feet and pull her hair

Can you imagine how great it would be if girls walked around with their tits out all day in summer?

That's what life as a footfag is like. Suck shit mate. Best fetish.

Attached: consider-the-following.jpg (600x451, 25K)

well what are they then

those dont' even look like sheets

Depends on the rest of the game you assmongering faggot nigger

Except tits are a normal fetish

Feet are unhygienic, worthless and ugly. Fact is your mentally crippled to go along with your autism.

horrible because a lot of girls have shit tits

>Feetfags are the only group of humans who get fungus and bacteria feet infections in their mouths
>Every medfag ever knows when you're a footfag and judges you for it
Fucking kek enjoy explaining how you got athletes foot in your mouth fags

why do feet have to be the worst thing ever or the best thing ever, they are fucking feet. some look good, some look bad, like all body parts. ffs

haha i replied to everyone
seriously chill out and take your meds

>seriously chill out and take your meds
Pfthahah you're the one with fungus in your mouth footfag

good luck on explaining your AIDS faggot

Unlike literally every other body part feet are universally dirty, its literally impossible to clean them properly, they also play host to a range of nasty diseases and ailments. No one likes getting their toes sucked or touched, at best they tolerate your entirely male dominated foot fetish and hope to god its over quickly.

>Medfag.
>Talks retarded about fungal infections.
Checks out. You must be a fucking general practitioner.

>if you dont like feet your gay
No, you're just normal faggot

I want to not be lonely anymore. It's gotten to the point where I'm infatuated with a coworker even though I know only surface level things about her, I can't take it.

>n-no its not true feet are clean!
K E K

Most feetfags are just larping shut ins who never even smelled a girls foot let alone lick it.
They have no idea how gross it is, they just assume it would feel good.

aaaaaah that waist

I don't have a foot fetish—it'a for fags—but you're not going to get such a sensitive trichophyton in your fucking mouth you mongolian chimp.

Both are shit and I don't settle for shit.

This. It's also why women won't have sex with you since they're unwilling to settle.

I don't have a foot fetish, learn to read. Feet are aesthetically pleasing when taken care of properly, like any body part. Why are you so against feet, you weirdo? Can you even go to a beach without raging at all the barefoot people?

wtf i hate sex now

You settled for posting on Yea Forums

Probably the first one, but you need an easy way for the player to figure out who and what they can interact with, like a button that highlights them. That might kill the immersion a bit, but constantly moving your cursor over everything on the screen to see when it lights up is boring and tedious.

I did not settle for Yea Forums. You think I come here for quality discussion? Fool, I come here to shitpost.

I come here because I don't know how to function anywhere else. I go to work and basically don't talk at all to anyone. I respond when spoken to but I've never started a conversation.

>Feet are aesthetically pleasing when taken care of properly, like any body part.
Not him, but I can't agree. Not every body part is attractive. Feet aren't. Knees aren't. Nostrils aren't. I'd even argue that vaginas aren't very aesthetic. Some body parts are just neutral and only stand out if they're particularly ugly.