Isn't this weapon banned?

Attached: 16c3fd49a144ee3d1.jpg (2048x1147, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWO7atzL8i4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramses_Station_rail_disaster
youtube.com/watch?v=ud1c5w06Y5E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-25
youtube.com/watch?v=7S88FsFE5EE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Optionhttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
youtube.com/watch?v=llfkzV9lZrU
youtu.be/WkZGL7RQBVw
youtu.be/thJBkJOjCcc
rt.com/usa/331308-pentagon-f35-issues-list/
local.theonion.com/late-blooming-dad-just-now-getting-into-civil-war-histo-1819579124
youtu.be/6KX3CqelVU0
stripes.com/can-you-use-the-50-caliber-on-human-targets-1.134278
citylab.com/equity/2018/08/san-franciscos-sidewalk-poop-problem/566621/
youtube.com/watch?v=rSwzwMAVc14
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_fire
youtube.com/watch?v=28zkCei4kbI
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/miraculous-moment-airman-sucked-jet-10432160
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=758&v=VKkcTpCur7g
ndtv.com/india-news/wreckage-of-downed-pak-f-16-seen-in-pok-2000649
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

By Geneva, but that's about it.

>slavshit plane
>implying they care

In real life its banned to directly use on people

The military regularly uses it for burning "foliage"

america's closest ally uses WP on civilians

War, war never changes

Yes. But it didn't stop the U.S. and Russia from using it.

It's not a weapon we just use it for a smokescreen. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Attached: Mosul white phosphorous.webm (1280x720, 1.84M)

Occupied Palestine is not a legitimate state

>caring about desert people
lmao get a life

It's from new CoD you fuckwit

fuck off schlomo

Stfu

OP never mentioned about them in the first place.

Just remember that you need to smother it with mud or some shit to stop it from burning.
>t. medic who never, ever saw it used in Afghanistan by our our NATO allies ever ever.

>New COD
Bye bye zoomer fag

>amerikkkans defending isntreal
youtube.com/watch?v=VWO7atzL8i4

It shouldn't be,using it would be hella lit

>being this racist
>still got it backwards
back to the trailer jimmy bob

Love that every now and then /int/ decides to pull out this throwback "insult" along with their usual obsession.

If its anything like the DEFINITELY NOT AGENT ORANGE WITH ADDED NAPALM GLUE we once got to play with briefly a decade ago at cambridge that shit is like goddamn warm dick on icy pole sticky. I assume it must have some level of oxygenation throughout the gel so it can burn while smothered too, though obviously not as well.

I don't know if that's the case with WP, but I never get to talk about the time Lakenheath basically went "Hey kids, wanna see something cool?" and let us fucking play with I PROMISE TOTALLY NOT DEFOLIANT MIXED WITH FUCKING SKIN/WOOD GLUE.

Attached: file.png (1021x580, 716K)

No, they're even allowed to vote user.

Cute and cool weapon

Attached: 1554684974080.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Didn't you read the manual comrade? Is for signaling.

The US military decided to quit using flamethrowers, but there are no treaties banning them.

That's neat user, makes you wonder what kind of other wacky ways they have invented to kill people.

Fun fact, the ANA air force uses all sorts of old ass soviet tier cluster munitions. I can't wait to go back and support the demining operation in 2035.

jk tho fbi

Mines piss me off in most contexts. Deployed in large numbers and the opposing force knows they're there (or takes minimal losses before learning) and either finds a way past or through regardless. Deployed in small booby traps and haphazardly and you just end up taking up advertising space a decade later because you blew off ubuntu's leg.

Korean DMZ fine, because I bet both sides have been anal enough to catalogue their location, I bet half of the fuckers are rusted to shit anyway.

>I bet half of the fuckers are rusted to shit anyway.
i mean, they said the same about the WW2 ones in france and they were still operational

>Tournamentfags

I love the fact that we've come hundreds of thousands of years of evolution and cultural development to be able to obliterate other people within seconds on a planetary scale

America and israel still use it

they dont let you shoot people with tracers either because they are incediary rounds but they left you "mark" them

If you actually saw it, I'm sure you'd know better than to spill the beans on the internet in a thinly veiled fashion.

Weapon of FREEDOM

Attached: I2p8Swt.gif (412x308, 2.41M)

I don't think two opposing faction care for each other

Attached: Napalm Strike.webm (375x375, 1.84M)

Israel user. Israel is the country that uses it more frequently.
But jews are allowed to do everything

BRO

Attached: 1563907665506.jpg (292x414, 42K)

eat shit goldberg

Israel should get a free pass. they're surrounded by enemies there.

They tried to replace the flamethrower for a while with the M202 Flash. Didn't really work out.

Attached: M202A1 66mm FLASH (Flame Assault Shoulder Weapon) Rocket Launcher.webm (600x480, 1.23M)

Attached: B-2 drops MOP.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Fucking hell, is this real?

You're not supposed to use a .50 cal on people either but I've seen it done.
Not buying this one, never heard of it. Every fifth round in your magazine is supposed to be a tracer, there's no way to regulate that shit.

what's the point of it's orientation lights when you're aiming for stealth?

nah they just playin' dude

Loved that shit in Peace Walker.

>You're not supposed to use a .50 cal on people either but I've seen it done
that actually sounds like bullshit,im not talking about using regular tracer rounds but full tracer mags/belts, im saying mark as in for air support or other elements

meant for

Of course it is. Welcome to the real world.

So you know if you're stealthing the right way.

It's real but that wasn't napalm. It was a train crash in Cairo.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramses_Station_rail_disaster

why do you think you can see it right now?

This video gives a quick rundown.
youtube.com/watch?v=ud1c5w06Y5E
In short, yes, it's banned everywhere, but it's used for "smoke, signalling and burning foliage". All that troublesome foliage in urban areas.

Vid says 19/WED
Wiki says 27 February 2019

only if you're not a israel's greatest ally

Isn't this a video game?

Realistically, who cares if someone that's not some shithole that needs to be ((((liberated)))) uses "banned weapons" and commits warcrimes?
Like, what do you risk.

1) I've seen it done. In person. It's meant to be an anti-armor weapon, but hey, if that's what you got and it's the best way to take out a distant threat, then it magically transforms and becomes an anti-personnel weapon. There's a pretty widespread video of a dude getting hit with it dead-center and getting ripped in half, his top half flying like 50 ft in the air. I don't get into edgy morbid shit, but it's fucking nuts.
2) Nothing else you said makes any sense. There is absolutely no reason to ever use a magazine full of tracers and there are much better ways to mark a target.

Train crash was delayed.

Agreed.

And now his grandkids are cutting their dicks off lol.

Sanctions.

Attached: 1559390855223.jpg (352x340, 31K)

Attached: russian defect.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

>You're not supposed to use a .50 cal on people either but I've seen it done.

Attached: file.png (640x361, 345K)

Both of you are spouting weekend warrior bullshit.
No part of the RoE mentioned tracers (which we used) or .50 cals (the main armament on our vehicles).

I'm guessing you got this off some factoid about the shitshow that was the Bosnian War, I'm sure everything was banned there at some point.

Attached: mine laying Blackhawk.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

just like in Half-Life 2, huh.

Attached: mine laying heli.webm (640x480, 880K)

>oh shit here comes the russian navy!

Attached: smoke.jpg (768x508, 33K)

That guy with a water jar or whatever its called is a fucking hero.

Attached: German minelayer.webm (854x480, 2.91M)

>Croissants, GET YER CROISSANTS HERE.

Attached: GUEST_f1512071-d606-4498-9c44-3fa000bdc85a.jpg (488x488, 37K)

>PULL!
>*bang bang*

I don't know why you quoted me because I'm mostly agreeing with you. As far as the .50, and I acknowledge I wasn't specific, I was talking about the barret, not the M2. The barret is absolutely an anti-armor weapon not intended to be used against individual human targets. But like I said, I've seen it done.

Bet they're real careful about reverse.

>2) Nothing else you said makes any sense.
He's mixed things up a little. Tracers are perfectly legal under the Geneva Convention, it's their precursor that was the issue. Prior to tracers there were spotlight rounds, which had an explosive filler and would "pop" when they hit so gunners could see point of impact but the Hague Convention banned them as a form of explosive round.

27/2/2019 WED you mean.
Just google search it, you'll get to see more footage from the same pc and incident.

I thought mines are bannned

You can tell it's too late for the guy he was trying to save though.

Attached: 1554137214950.webm (1000x562, 2.52M)

it's probably from "Weapon facts for fortnite kids"

only for pussies, all big boys and cool dudes use them. White phosphorus is based, redpilled and generally fun.

Those aren't mines, those are just bomblets on a 14 day timer that happen to include a pressure trigger.

Literally ok when Nintendo does it

kek

you can also deploy them as "smoke munition"

Firebombing gooks in RS2 is GOAT.

I understand it's VTOL potential but why though?
Just VTOL?

Guess which countries didn't sign the Ottawa Treaty.

Attached: Ottawa Treaty.png (1920x848, 209K)

that's a lot of smoke, not gonna lie

Attached: Dm8T1erXcAAPmCs.jpg (240x193, 8K)

Didn't anyone teach these retards about stop, drop, and roll.
Fucking idiots

>Lakenheath

Fair enough, I misunderstood.
I wager it's different from WP since WP is illegal to use in an anti-personnel role, Barrets are probably just not used since operators have better options available to them. Doubt it's illegal since there's no excessive suffering connected to it's use.

It's also good for short take offs.

Attached: F-35B landing and takeoff.webm (1280x720, 1.1M)

No but no one uses them anymore because they're too dangerous and unreliable.
Guys on flamethrower duty were never expected to live long since they have to get in close to burn the enemy, they often set themselves on fire or the gas tank simply exploded.

wtf did they buff the Black Box?

Attached: 1528221711770.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

What kind of airplane is that?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x107, 48K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-25

how much runway do you save?

Look at all that non-flammable tear gas

Attached: waco-compund-burning[1].jpg (768x637, 116K)

That and it's just outright inefficient to have a guy carry 30kg of gear for 7 seconds of fire - you could carry over 100 40mm HE grenades + launcher and still you'd be hauling less weight than a full M2 flamethrower.

It allows for it to operate off if a variety of platforms. Carriers, LHDs, forward operating bases. Similar to the Harrier, which the English operated in Germany during the Cold War in forward operating bases. Where they could launch quickly, drop their ordinance on advancing soviets and then retreat if they survived.
The F-35B is the only one thats VTOL, and it allows to to operate from LHDs, and smaller airfields.

Attached: harrier-gr-1-raf-cold-war.jpg (700x700, 376K)

Sukhoi Su-25/"Frogfoot"

Enough. Even more if you add a ramp.

Attached: F-35B Ski Jump Launch.webm (854x480, 1.82M)

Exploding gas tanks are a hollywood meme. Also most flamethrower kills were from carbon monoxide poisoning or asphyxiation.

damn thats not even 200m

smokescreens are known to be very effective at night

Attached: gettyimages-51690933-fa23ed31095a20df3f66caea20a8794f7277442d-s800-c85.jpg (800x599, 86K)

>implying the most violent nation on earth gives a fuck
A few years back Belgium tried to take the US to court over war crimes. USA threatened with severe economic sanctions in response so Belgium was forced to drop the case.
America is untouchable m8 but don't worry. The country will implode in on itself soon enough.

Theoretically it doesn't even need that. It can operate off of a helicopter pad if need be. Like the Harrier it replaces.

>Exploding gas tanks are a hollywood meme
Not on early models.

hopefully this won't smash the concrete like the harrier did?
> It can operate off of a helicopter pad if need be
i assume you mean the landing size? are they even strong enough to carry the plane?

Am I autistic for liking cool pictures and videos of fighter jets as a 26 year old man.
I get just as excited looking at them now as I did as a kid

Who told you that enjoying things was a sign of autism? Was it a woman? It sounds like something a woman would say.

No, you'd be weird for not liking it.
youtube.com/watch?v=7S88FsFE5EE

That never goes away if liked them as a kid.
Aging doesn't change your likes and wants that much though.
You just learn to hide them better.

>Am I autistic for liking cool pictures and videos of fighter jets as a 26 year old man
Absolutely not.

Attached: 1447046077100.webm (1280x720, 454K)

No?

I meant a concrete landing pad, yes. The MUHREENZ are even using a special high heat resistant concrete for that very purpose.

This exact reason is why i joined the chair force. I still enjoy watching planes take off and land, despite seeing it a thousand times.

Attached: 1495741291850.webm (720x404, 1.63M)

because this was a weapons test

stealth bombers fly full silent mode to their target, they even disable communications

>It was later confirmed that the driver was not inside the locomotive during the accident.[7] According to Egypt's Prosecutor General, Nabil Sadek, one train driver had left his train to fight with another train driver; thereafter, the unmanned train struck the barrier.
LMFAO

Attached: Red Flag2004.webm (1280x720, 2.47M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Optionhttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
ill just leave this here

idk why that link fucked up
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Don't worry about unless you suddenly become really interested in civil war documentaries.

Attached: Boeing Bird of Prey.webm (480x360, 418K)

>red flag in '04

I fucking wish, that looks so goddamn comfy. Imagine being a Viper pilot by day and getting hammered in vegas with pilots from around the world at night.

Attached: THE-COMBAT-STATISTICS-FOR-ALL-THE-AIRCRAFT-CURRENTLY-IN-USE-Air-to-air-kills-–-Air-to-air-losses-� (2473x4847, 1.89M)

Back in the day most kids enjoyed building scale models of aircraft. Top Gun made being a fighter pilot seem really cool in the 1980's and it boosted Navy recruitment numbers.

I know friends who give a shit about aircraft, and go gaga over cars and motorcycles. I'm predicting Top Gun 2 will make being a fighter pilot cool again in 2020.

Attached: Dornier Do 31.webm (726x400, 2.01M)

Does a boeing stealth jet malfunction stealthily?

Hoo, watch out for the boogeymen, boy.

F-15 turns into F-16

This is good, the Air Force is short on pilots right now. Mostly because they require a college degree and you not to be fat as fuck.

Attached: EWR VJ 101.webm (640x480, 940K)

Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to be a fighter pilot. I even got a pilot's license when I was 16 years old, but by the time I graduated from high school in 2000, every recruiter said I needed 20/20 or 20/10 uncorrected vision. My dreams were crushed that year.

I think over 6+ years ago, all US military started to allow corrected vision for pilots, if you got Lasik through the military.

Attached: Heinkel Messerschmitt VJ 101 Vertikal Jäger VTOL Tiltjet Aircraft.webm (600x480, 1.93M)

Attached: Ryan XV-5 Vertifan.webm (523x348, 1M)

Attached: brazilian engineering.webm (1280x720, 1.3M)

stop drop and die

Attached: VID 20170919 WA00121.webm (640x352, 1.21M)

no, you are totally fine.
>t. 28 yo

Yes and no.
As a weapon in itself its banned.
But as a "smokescreen" "incendiary" or "marker signal its not".
If enemy combatants somehow die of burned lungs and incineration, that's just collateral.

How the fuck is the AF short on pilots I thought that was the one job people were literally killing themselves to try and get when they signed up, did going at mach 2 suddenly stop being cool or something?

Attached: 1563059728067.webm (640x352, 720K)

in the space of about 45 years humans went from horses and dreadnought battleships being the peak of military power to being able to destroy the entire biosphere.

Met a C-5 pilot fresh out of school who wears glasses. As long as its 20/20 corrected you're good. If you're still in your 20s you have a good chance.

I'm Army, but I've had a couple joint assignments and every pilot I've ever met has been a giant asshole, precisely because of the Top Gun shit. Every time I see that godamn green jumpsuit I know exactly what to expect and it never fails. It isn't just fighter pilots, either.

That's why there's 3 variants of the F-35. The F-35B is the only variant with VTOL capability. Countries will be buying the different variants based off their needs.

The F-35B has some gimped stats compared to the A and C models because of the extra hardware for VTOL.

Attached: nazi wonder weapon.webm (480x360, 2.94M)

Attached: Bell V-280 Valor.webm (1280x720, 1.58M)

It was at Hillary's order. I wish I was joking.

Attached: 1563059795103.webm (640x480, 2.24M)

>people just ignoring the link to israels policy of nuking the planet if they are ever threatened

top gun 2 doesn't seem to be nearly as cool, though

Yeah, and guess who is using undetectable plastic mines.

No chance. I'm in my 30's, I just wish they allowed corrected vision back in 2000.

>an anti-armor weapon not intended to be used against individual human targets
Not it isn't you dipshit.
It's classified as antimaterial due to its munition.
but that doesn't mean its not to be used as antipersonnel.

Crickey!

Attached: Australian Black Hawk Crash.webm (486x360, 472K)

BLYAT!

Attached: Mi-28N crash.webm (1280x720, 1.36M)

>i mean, they said the same about the WW1 ones in france and they were still operational
fixed

>pomf

its like a tiny osprey, CUTE

Attached: Sea Knight crash.webm (854x480, 1.54M)

What is the point of this post? You confirmed everything I stated. It's a weapon intended to be used against armored targets but is often not used that way. Thanks for agreeing with me.

It's usually used for smoke because it builds instantly, but if someone happens to catch a few chunks of phos that's just too bad really.

helicopters are pretty terrible aircraft when you think about it

Attached: (((white man))).jpg (600x600, 55K)

Attached: Bell V-280 Valor2.webm (1280x720, 2.39M)

because they're sending people to do drone shit and no-one wants that.

Hillary wasn't even a politician then, it was Janet Reno

>smashes against the helipad
>still in one piece (kinda)

those things are pretty sturdy

It fucking is because all of the footage is from real flights, and Tom Cruise and all pilot co-stars are pulling real G's looking into 4 Sony cameras in the cockpit.

Not the based Huey

Attached: 1557494377145.webm (466x350, 1.25M)

Because retention is garbage due to airlines paying more. The other issue is that they require a bachelors minimum to be an officer, even if you're prior enlisted.

They're supplementing with enlisted pilots for drones.

Because stealth bombers also have to operate in friendly airspace to do stuff like land for fuel/munitions/maintenance/etc, and you don't want to stealth your way into some other aircraft while doing it.

>and you don't want to stealth your way into some other aircraft while doing it

Attached: 1562165676671.webm (1080x608, 2.12M)

>all of the footage is from real flights
who told you this?

Hillary was pulling Bills strings. She had him by the balls because shes a fucking bitch of a lawyer and knew about his womanizing. Lewinsky wasn't the first person that blew him in office.

Also the USAF still needs to abide by aviation laws when in friendly airspace.

>TURKEY WON'T BE GETTING F-35

zinger

>demining operation in 2035.
are you a arma nigger?

All those catapult launches and shots of Cruise in the cockpit are real.

Mines are the niggers of weapons

Remember

Attached: spec ops.png (502x565, 466K)

I'm glad nobody died in that accident so I don't have to feel bad about finding it hilarious

Attached: Myasishchev VM-T Atlant.webm (640x480, 1.74M)

It's in articles and interviews. Tom Cruise even went through pilot training. They're using the 2 seater version of the Hornet for filming.

Attached: TOP GUN COCKPIT.jpg (600x800, 91K)

It still blows my mind that no one was killed in this.

Fuck off with your weirdo agenda. I was an armyfag and I heard stories from artilleryfags all the time about using WP in afghanistan.

Based Tom Cruise flying fighter jets at like 60. Nothing can stop him.

You're autistic for liking the wrong jets.

Wait what do you mean cause I love civil war documentaries

Attached: Parasite fighters.webm (996x720, 1.64M)

Israel should not fucking exist.

>those little wheels on wingtips

> I can't wait to go back and support the demining operation in 2035.

whew lad.

but honestly it's not like afghanistan is an important place. they're probably still demining soviet shit from the 70s and 80s. mines planted today will still be there a hundred years from now.

russians are fucking crazy

Anti war war games are the most cucked thing in existence

I'm pretty sure if he got permission from the Navy, he'd probably be flying the jet by himself. He's dedicated to his acting roles.

Fucking racist. All jets are beautiful.

Neither should your country but here we are

I'm pretty sure the USAF is already building a flying base for drones or small fighters.

Longing for the skies is absolutely normal and healthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=llfkzV9lZrU

Lockheed had a proposal for a nuclear powered flying aircraft carrier back in the day.

Attached: 1522661483627.png (743x2000, 814K)

No, its not practical at all. To maintain a flying base for drones to refuel and rearm would be a massive waste of resources.

>plane shows a soviet plane implying that it's either Soviets/Russians or someone like the SAA
>in reality only known modern registered cases of white phosphorus being used were by US and Israel

Attached: 1488314960282.jpg (225x225, 9K)

What the fuck, 400 people

>you'll live to see Top Gun 3 where Tom Cruise actually shoots down Iranian jets while doing barrel rolls and taunting the Russians

Bull fucking shit. .50 cal has ALWAYS been used for antipersonnel purposes because it's one of the best ways to reach out and touch someone thousands of meters out. Snipers have used it exclusively for this purpose since the Korean War, and if you're shooting at a lightly-armoured vehicle with such a large caliber it's almost a given you're going to turn it into a tomato soup can. Jesus, turn your brain on for once.

Attached: flying pancake.webm (450x360, 844K)

This is autistic enough to be designed by the Germans.

I live in Finland, please tell me more about why my great country should not be there for all life on earth to look up to.

Israel is a criminal state built on stolen land.

Attached: F-84 and B-36.webm (640x480, 420K)

Every major nuke nation have the same policy though. Both blyats and claps doesn't hide that as well as existence of death's hand systems. Chinks are the only ones that are all hush hush but you can bet your ass they have it too.

>muh free palestine
Those cunts stole the land from cunts who stole the land from cunts who stole the land. Fuck the muzzies, i would rather have kikes there.

Your country deserves to be annihilated for unleashing cancerous memes. Also you're there which is reason enough.

>By Geneva
Geneva is for cucks.

Do you have the video of one of the aircraft trying to reattach itself mid flight and crashing into the bomber?

Israel should get a free pass because I like political drama and the world is way to fucking peaceful. Let them shake up the place a big. Whats a few war crimes for the entertainment?

Not according to Israel.

The US had a Blimp carrier and plans for a 747 interceptor carrier.

>such a stealth plane that they shat the bed when they heard that Turkey will buy the S-400
What a piece of shit that meme plane is. And that isn't even talking about the fact that over 50% of them have severe defects.

It's old news.

Hope you get run-over by a peace truck.

It's fine. If they ever attempt it their country will be a crate before the first hundred launch.

Attached: XF-85 Goblin.webm (1000x620, 1.51M)

Ok retard

What are they gonna do? Fine them?

Why.

Read the thread. I'm talking specifically about the barret rifle, which is not intended for use against individual people. It was classified and designed to be an anti-armor and munitions disposal weapon. At no point did I say it isn't used for killing individual human targets and have stated multiple times that not only is it frequently used that way, but I have personally seen it used that way. You motherfuckers need to learn how to read.

You can still use it in countries that fall out of favor with Geneva, but it's more trouble than its worth. It'd be like enacting bioterrorism, and expecting the world to just sit back and fold their arms grumpily.

Asshurt Lockheed monkey detected.

I dunno what the current ROE is but I would be very surprised if the army was officially letting snipers use their barrets on people. In theory they can't use them, but in practice im sure they do. Just like WP.

Israel is not a legitimate state.

Are you real, you fucking mongoloid?

Sometimes you need to carry some big shit.

Attached: 516156.jpg (1147x860, 91K)

>rules to kill your enemies

Attached: 1558173393188.gif (500x452, 987K)

Your country was illegitimately removed from Russian Empire.

Hey so why did the helicopter shoot at their own guys

HE TURNED US INTO FUCKING KILLERS

yeah we know the japanese are war criminals but what else

Guy just snapped, couldn't handle the bantz.

>1. JTF-2 Sniper 3,540m McMillan Tac-50
>2. AUS SAS 3,079m Barrett M82

What the fuck are you talking about?

Most of the longest sniper kills during Iraq and Afghanistan were done with .50 cal sniper rifles.

short circuit in weapon control system iirc

>hey ivan, how about shooting our main gun
>don't you mean fire it?
>no, i mean shooting it

Lasers are also banned. AC 130 gunship used to have killer lasers

I'm sorry you're too retarded to see that every aircraft that is developed has had issues post launch that are corrected through accidents and testing. The F-35 is no different and will be an extremely successful airframe.

.50 Barrets are for anti personnel, anti vehicle and destroying munitions at a distance. There is no ban on them being used against people. That's a dumb fudd myth spread by tards.

If a sniper is doing overwatch or doing any kind of distance engagements they will most likely not be using a Barret. Some missions require it however.

They are banned in countries where the national pastime is not whoring themselves and their children to the military industrial complex.

If I were a pilot I'd be embarresed to fly such a retarded looking plane.

It was an accident. Some contractor wanted to show their new friend foe system. System is set up to auto fire on foe targets without input and mistook the friends for foes.

Repeal the Geneva Convention

Attached: atoast.png (1000x1000, 177K)

So losers, got it.

Are Tungsten rods from space banned? Why not do that

Saudi does it all the time in Yemen and no one gives a shit

Could be worse.

Attached: Blohm and Voss BV 141.webm (540x402, 705K)

Attached: Saudi M60 vs RPG Yemen.webm (1920x1080, 2.69M)

remember tsushima

>war criminals

Attached: 1441277135186.webm (720x400, 2.91M)

How does that even work? How would the thing know who is a foe or a friendly? What about civilians? Seems unreliable

yep the government is en route to the only medic in Afghanistan that ever saw the use of white phosphorus ever

Couldn't you just carpet bomb a suspected area or is that considered too expensive versus risking some grunt's life on the ground?

Shut up and fuck off, pepe. No one likes you.

I'm pretty sure there's a treaty that bans countries from putting weapon systems in space, otherwise USA would have done it already.

Those mines are massive and easy to spot. What they fuck is their purpose? I assume tank killers but who the fuck would tank rush without intel and scouting first?

Are you retarded or something? I wasn't denying they were being used you dumb faggot.

I don't think Spec Ops is really anti war. You're not even in a war in Spec Ops. You're just a guy trying to live his power fantasy and is fucking up in every way along the way.

my man, these are unguided rockets, they don't give a crap about "friends" or "foes". Ok bait though.

>be japanese
>do all sorts of underhanded and nasty shit in war to win
>get your ass handed to you by americhads regardless

heh

Attached: Ukrainian medevac vehicle suspension breaks in road.webm (1080x606, 2.8M)

Ukrainian contested territory was full of them, not sure about current state. Lot of people from both sides got injured from mines, tons of dark videos for the past few years.

Any strategic weapon is banned in space, by the STARK II treaty iirc. It ultimately impractical due to the enormous cost associated with putting guided rods in space.

Its basically a transmitter that sends a signal out saying "HEY I'M FRIENDLY" to anyone using a unit configured to receive the transmitters signal.

Attached: 1537235805459.webm (854x480, 2.9M)

Attached: Bong captain.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

>be chinook
>be 30 times the size and population of a small Island off your coast
>get conquered and genocided by them regardless
oof

>I dunno what the current ROE
>dunno ROE on .50 cal

if you actually think there's ROE for .50 cal sniper rifles, then you're a stupid faggot

obviously it detects faces and if it's more brown than a certain color it strikes
didn't work because of the high amount of friendly fire on US troops as you can see

>pull up: pull up: pull up::
>dwee dwee dwee dwee dwee dwee dwee dwee dwee dwee dwee dwee dwee dwee dwee dwee
>pull up: pull up: pull up::

not that's a proper drift

youtu.be/WkZGL7RQBVw

Attached: 1541934430032.webm (306x200, 1.2M)

That must be a special kind of feeling. To be the commander of your nations largest warship.

That was a russian helicopter you dumb nigger.

Yeah nah, now do it on water. Or at least put a ramp on carrier's height.

DEJA VU

>DON'T SINK

Attached: 16009624.jpg (469x473, 34K)

This is Pequod!
Arriving at L-

Oh yeah I'm sure the crew loves it when the captain orders the helmsman to do a sick drift with their multi billion dollar nuclear powered carrier while blasting eurobeat over the entire ship's PA system at ear-rape decibel levels

Based aussies

QUEEN ELIZABETH, I'M BRN

>have no country
>have no sovereignty
>have no fleet
>getting replaced
>still manage to look amazing
>while being towed
How do they do it?

Attached: Shokaku's dive bombers at Santa Cruz.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Attached: 1537234614594.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

HAHA, he actually thinks there's ROE for 50 CAL rifles. These kids are getting dumber every day.

>someone posts a video
>someone offers an explanation that doesn't hold up for more than .3 seconds if you have an IQ above pi
>i build up on the lie to make it even more outlandish
>still you feel the need to deflect on russians for some fucking reason
is the need of accusing anyone online to be either russian or american genetic for americans and russians or what?

>TERRAIN
>TOO LOW
>Bell ringing
>TERRAIN TERRAIN
>windshear, WINDSHEAR
>TERRAIN TERRAIN
>DON'T SINK
>PULL UP
>WOOB WOOB

Attached: maxresdefault (7).jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Attached: 1501119196935.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Just like red alert!

You're trying too hard.

Skip to about 2:15 in
youtu.be/thJBkJOjCcc

It's both very cool and basically sacrilege to watch someone do this.

And if you think the ROE doesn't apply to all weapons you're a double stupid faggot.

Jesus fucking christ!

>shooting a gyrojet
>sacrilege
why?

Attached: USS Akron & USS Macon.webm (538x400, 2.05M)

>sink rate
>sink rate
>flight slow
>flight slow
>sink rate

Sauce on the guy getting hit?

Attached: 1940 Nazi Fun Fair And Carnival.webm (853x480, 2.89M)

kino

Attached: USS Akron and USS Macon.webm (996x720, 1.94M)

user is right about basic IFF. That's the active and most basic version: A transponder that literally goes "reeee I'm a friend", usually encoded for obvious reasons.

The field has developed and there are passive IFF and different active methods now. One variety used during the 2nd gulf war for example was IR-reflecting flags painted/stitched on materiel and personnel.

Attached: 1929 Graf Zeppelin NY.webm (640x480, 1.43M)

Attached: 1516556813129.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

No idea. Saw it in a briefing one time and a few times on /gif/, but I'm sure it's on the internet permanently somewhere. Probably not youtube, so my best bet is searching liveleak or whatever for .50 cal sniper.

It's a bit like eating one of a dwindling theoretical batch of dodo eggs: A thoroughly unique and wonderful experience (if likely to not be as good fresh) but also essentially driving them even closer to extinction.

why is the tanker a raghead?

Wont lie, these new bells are CUTE

>I'm sorry you're too retarded to see that every aircraft that is developed has had issues post launch that are corrected through accidents and testing.
Has more than most past models, but sure whatever you say.
rt.com/usa/331308-pentagon-f35-issues-list/

Attached: 1432738081604.png (354x504, 129K)

Attached: 1545222587469.webm (276x548, 1003K)

>you wouldn't pirate a jet

US gave downgraded M1s to Iraq.

cuz amerimutts were losing thousands of their boys in the daily for their entire occupation and had to leave in a hurry and leave behind alot of tanks for locals to handle the shitstorm they started

>rt
>blatant russian disinfo

Hahahaha. Go home Sergei, you need to take your aids meds.

Probably air camouflage

Oh so they're not making anymore gyrojet rounds.
That explains it alright.

>pentagon releases paper and RT cites it
>b-but muh russkies
Based retard.

>russiatoday
nice try vatnik

God damn I love the Harrier.
Reading a first hand account from a pilot in the Falklands war really cemented my love of them. Although it did shatter my idea of the Vulcan bomber but I still love the look of those too.

t. hohol with sub 90 IQ

Attached: 1470419549800.jpg (487x424, 55K)

local.theonion.com/late-blooming-dad-just-now-getting-into-civil-war-histo-1819579124

>leaving your shiny toys behind
why? and why not destroying them if you're leaving them?

Better, but marvel-like cuts ruin it. Almost intentional.

>artea
Where do you think you are?

God I fucking wish, estimates range from a generous 40k rounds to fucking 5k left. There's another problem too: they're apparently spoiling.

>They expect some of us in the wreckage brother

there will never bee something is beautiful ass this

Attached: f14.webm (534x300, 2.68M)

Harrier is a really cool looking plane
I wish It was easy to pirate DCS modules I want to attempt to fly one in VR but all I have is a mouse and keyboard so I don't think its worth the $70 it costs

>bachelor’s degree
Why the fuck doesn’t the air force use warrant officers like the rest of the military? There is no reason pilots need to be regular officers, and a modern college “education” isn’t going to help you fly better.

See You have to go back, reddit.

Attached: 1339708337105.gif (500x386, 499K)

amerimutts were desperate on preserving their public image after shitting up Iraq so they gave the new shill infested iraqi army alot of shiny toys so they can keep the peace but giving shiny toys to a bunch of retards with dubious loyalty isn't gonna turn them into a competent fighting force

>friend and I were excited for the DCS f-14
>were going to fly it co-op with one pilot one RIO
>tfw neither of us bought it
Oh well

fuck i had to type that while cumming, just thinking about tomcat brought me over the edge

Attached: 1563479549498.jpg (938x522, 80K)

Attached: He didn't fly so good.webm (1024x576, 2.91M)

this the video games thread?

Attached: anime tanks arent realistic.gif (320x240, 1.5M)

Again: these bullet have been used to blow peoples' heads off ever since they were made. They didn't have fancy rifles back then, so they simply strapped a telescopic sight to a Browning. That's how Hathcock set his records back in Vietnam.

In the military now. We use white phosphorus for training and practice purposes. We don't use them for enemies DIRECTLY.

I work in aircraft maintenance. New issues crop up on the weekly. People are fucking in an outrage about the 35 because its new and we spent a shitload of money on its development. Aircraft will always have issues. The fact that they are recording it and taking care of it says more about the quality of our maintenance teams than anything. Something russians fail to understand about aviation.

Skip to 4:27. Its an uninterrupted shot from a helicopter.
youtu.be/6KX3CqelVU0

No idea, they're talking about bringing them back.

Attached: 1516569970448.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

no this is /k/ crossposting

admiral kuznetsov?

What about civilians though?

Attached: 1521447214141.jpg (2100x1500, 1.38M)

war isn't about the killing part it's about the winning part

Attached: mutt plane gets SAM'd Vietnam.webm (960x720, 2.91M)

i wasn't trying too hard, i was making a joke
basically, you replied to a hi hungry i'm dad joke with
>yeah, but no one names their children "hungry"

There has never, ever been any restriction on the bullet's usage on enemy combatants. Period. It's been disproved so many times it's practically a zombie of Fuddlore.
stripes.com/can-you-use-the-50-caliber-on-human-targets-1.134278

>Aircraft will always have issues. The fact that they are recording it and taking care of it says more about the quality of our maintenance teams than anything.
Of course the investors are going to make a pissfit. Doesn't change the fact that this shitheap of a plane can't do shit to this day and is just a glorified meme.
>Something russians fail to understand about aviation.
God, the asshurt.

Attached: 1412774028294.jpg (500x509, 54K)

What fucking sorcery is this?

Humor is often lost in text.

what? is that a mortar round dropped from a drone?

Deesn't matter. If RT cites something, it's either a lie or a half-truth and go back to, the fuck was that meme place in St, Petersburg was, IRA?, Vlad.

Now we're talking.
Can 35s use catapults or US wasted a lot of emone? Again.

>SU-57
>babbies first stealth aircraft
>russian engines lol

I'll take a F-35 over a SU-57 any day. Russian engines are about as reliable as tissue paper.

Not until facial recognition technology really takes off and we can identify and cluster bomb individual journalists in a crowd user. It's still essentially a case of "Do they have a weapon and how likely am I to get court martialed?"

Attached: 1562643932824.jpg (601x545, 107K)

Attached: mig BTFO.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>mutt seething instantly turns into 'muh russia' obsession because of a source
Beatiful.

Attached: 1529338295718.gif (300x225, 2.3M)

Ok retard. Don't @ me until your vatnik aids having ass can produce more than 20 gen 5 fighters.

F-35C is the CATOBAR variant and will be replacing the superbugs on the carriers. A model is the ctol variant for the air force and the B model is for VTOL.

You went to Cambridge and worked at RAF Lakenheath? So you're a spooky fucker? Reported for official secrets get fucked

>Israel uses F-35 in combat missions
>Israel flies three F-35s to the capital of Iran and back, undetected.

Don't you have a street to shit in, mutt?

lard and goblinopilled

Attached: Losses in Vietnam.png (2095x123, 24K)

Attached: Mattress rocket launcher.webm (640x360, 452K)

>>Israel flies three F-35s to the capital of Iran and back, undetected.
Just trust me, goy.

Granted I've been out for a couple years now, but I know back in basic training in 2003 we were taught how to use thermite grenades to destroy equipment. Not exactly WP, but similar in function. That said, across a couple deployments I never saw it used and I'd be surprised if we even had any of it in our inventory, but that wasn't my lane so I won't swear by it.

The Chinese use it to smoke turk-shits mahometan terrorists in the far western parts of Choina

Oh no, he's retarded. He's confusing the poos with us again.

>not intended for use against people
>implying a bullet killing someone is OK but the rifle shooting it isn't legal
>implying anti-armor and anti-personnel are mutually exclusive
You may be a veteran, sir, but an intellectual you are not.

Did they teach you how to melt steel beams?

Attached: what is love.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

Attached: VFA-87 Su-22 kill.webm (1920x1080, 2.9M)

Are you sure you aren't obsessed, user? You might want to think about charging rent because right now we're in your head for free.

>mutt is also retarded
No surprise there.
citylab.com/equity/2018/08/san-franciscos-sidewalk-poop-problem/566621/

it's a scene from game of thrones

imagine unironically defending the piece of garbage that's f35
>cant into AA because its a whale and slow
>can't into ground support cuz its a whale and cant adjust to target
>bomb load is shit cuz everything is internal
>stealth is shit, they refused to deploy it some hundred of km away from radar station because it would learn their signal in a few hours

Attached: 1502093873293.jpg (706x1798, 281K)

Why do they still use it then?

Attached: MLRS.webm (854x480, 2.32M)

user are you actually retarded

>shittalk the F-35 because it's a literal piece of trash
>use RT as a random source
>everyone suddenly starts screeching "REEE RUSSIA"
>I am somehow the obsessed one

Attached: 1442902490235.png (600x1200, 86K)

Even if that were true how does it refute anything in the post you replied to?

No, I went to a shit part of cambridge and my professor had military ties. I'm pretty sure I'm section 5 exempt because it wasn't fucking me who let me play with magic burn goop, the magic burn goop isn't exactly secret (nor is it ours) and hypothetically if I had signed MoD134 saying that isn't a violation user.

white phosphorus:
>very toxic to breathe
>ignites on contact with air
>burns for a very long time
>generates a shit load of smoke for how little you use

>just roll off the fucking sticky napalm lmao

Russians.

Its cooler with sound

>napalm
based retard

Attached: UH-1s Vietnam.webm (640x480, 3M)

imagnie the smell

Attached: 1468968177491.webm (624x476, 2.54M)

americhads also committed war crimes, arguably the worst of the entire war. General LeMay, an actual Chad with both honor and an impeccable sense of duty, literally acknowledged that what he was doing was nothing short of a war crime. "I suppose if I had lost the war, I would have been tried as a war criminal." He was one of the best commanders the USA has ever had. Everyone was playing dirty, no one was determined to play by any strict rules.

youtube.com/watch?v=rSwzwMAVc14

>Am I autistic for liking cool pictures and videos of fighter jets as a 26 year old man.
No, why would you be ? By itself they're just aerodynamic wonders that *bang* in the sky and do cool figures. Like any weapon if you're unhappy about heir use you need to blame the men not the tool.
Also it's healthy to still like things you liked as a child, only difference when you're an adult is to know how control it.

It's not designed to be used against individual human targets. I never said it wasn't used that way, I'm talking about its designated mission purpose. Once again. I've said it multiple times. I know that it is frequently used to eliminate individual human targets. I have seen it in person. And maybe you're right, I may not be an intellectual or the brightest bulb in the box, but I at least know how to read, something a bunch of people in this thread seem to be unable to do.

Attached: UH-1Y Venom & AH-1Z Viper Insane Close Air Support.webm (854x480, 2.41M)

this huey statistically has less than 50% chance of surviving it's deployment in vietnam.

Attached: UH-60 Black Hawk Helicopters Deck Landing.webm (712x400, 2.91M)

>California
They're not American. Tbh they need to be purged.

>imagine unironically defending the piece of garbage that's f35
>>cant into AA because its a whale and slow
I can, it will BVR like no ones business and boom and zoom if need be. The age of high maneuverability dogfights is 50 years gone. Especially since you can fire an AIM-9X something like 180 degrees off bore using your helmet mounted display.
>>can't into ground support cuz its a whale and cant adjust to target
I can, all it has to do is drop JDAMs and guided munitions from 30000 feet.
>>bomb load is shit cuz everything is internal
Thats not true at all.
>>stealth is shit, they refused to deploy it some hundred of km away from radar station because it would learn their signal in a few hours
>showing the enemy your hand all at once.
We already know the signals for their S-400. Why the fuck would we let them learn ours.

Yes and No.
As long as you get away with it nobody will give a fuck.

It's not napalm and rolling is best best thing out can do unless you next large body of water.
Running around like a retard is only going to make the situation worse

Attached: S-97 RAIDER.webm (854x480, 1.58M)

just as long as you dont start going to e621 and looking up the living machine tag

Invented by germans kek

Attached: landing in rough seas.webm (1280x720, 2.11M)

>As long as nobody gives a fuck, no body gives a fuck

>Heard you were talkin shit

How do Americans trigger Russians so badly?

Attached: CH-47 hit by RPG.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

I love it it the morning

Judging by the thread, it's the other way around.

Are you fucking kidding me? Fighter jets are one of the coolest invention of man, along with rockets and portable fleshlights. You're more of an autist for asking.

Thats the point nigga, you wont be able to advance without clearing the mines first and your enemy knows that you will hang around those minefields.

it is by literally every existing definition

Go and play Ace combat 7, its literally plane porn.

Because we're infinitely more successful than them.

noice

They get you by surprise, leave you crippled or dead and you can never get rid of them all?

lol they just fucking push you out of the plane if you decided not to jump?

weren't the phonecians or some other shitty ancient shitflingers using it thousands of years prior?

Everybody, HANG ON!

> collusion
i think it's the other way around

Is this a drone? What am i looking at?

Not wide enough

Nah, they're great. The only flying contraption that can land without fuel if you know how that stupid cool maneuver they train you in at pilot school.

>not staged I swear guys

isn't the designated mission purpose, of every weapon employed by the military, to win the conflict?

How many test pilots has the F-35 killed compared to legacy aircraft development?

The F-16 was in the same boat, it came in massively over budget and all it was to begin with was a fast plane with guns and 2 heaters

Not sure what exactly it drops, but yeah this is almost certainly a drone.

Looks like a basic bomb.

Yes but not as efficient as the Flammenwerfer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_fire

I get what you meant, but I can't help and point out the gimli glider. Also actual gliders. Also that fucking time my uncle didn't put fuel in his fucking microlite and I had to lie to my parents and say I just really felt sick and we TOTALLY needed to land in a random field so I didn't throw up

And yet still the most capable air force on the planet

No. What in the fuck do we use for retreats and provide smoke for infantry?
>Inb4 sissy Eurofags who lost all meanings to bear fangs in war.

Nice filename user

>How many test pilots has the F-35 killed compared to legacy aircraft development?
Are there any public numbers for these things anyways?

Attached: VeneratedGrotesqueHedgehog.webm (640x368, 223K)

BASED

Right but that's like saying a cook's spatula helps win the conflict. You could even use that to kill someone. That doesn't mean that's what it was made for.

The fuck is this. Ace combat?

Why are there so many losses for MiGs?

om nom nom nom

weaponize when?

Attached: 1561526013335.webm (640x358, 1.2M)

PRETTY!

>just, like, rely on your brain that is going completely bonkers with sensory overload and is put into a completely blank state where the only thing existing is pain and an extremely unrational drive for survival

That looks like connection problems in BF2

Jews absolutely DABBED on arab and russian pilots during the 60s and 70s. Not to mention that the US was dabbing on migs in 'nam. The US losses in 'nam were mostly because of SAMs.

I'm sure you could find stats online somewhere. I dont think there have been many deaths with the F-35, if any at all really.

I don't know the exact figure but it's far far lower than any aircraft development programme that came before it.

Hell the F-16 crashed on it's first taxi test let alone takeoff

civil wars are the most interesting wars desu
most wars are either Weltkrieg 1/2
or one-sided boring snorefests

Attached: the virgin USSR vs The Chad USA.jpg (1024x791, 138K)

yup

All texans should burn like those faggots at Waco.

except for our civil war. if we had equal forces, food and medicine. we would've won

I'm a lawyer in Geneva proper and know several working in humanitarian law and other NGO (although these matters are for the ICJ, most such problems are discussed and negotiated in Geneva). So let me tell you. Nothing is going to be done about these problems unless the country/group held responsible is neutralised
tldr : these kind of rules can only kick people on the ground.
Try to mount an investigation against a nuclear superpower? Right, you'll first get a polite notice to stop then you'll fucking disappear unless you're backed by another superpower or if you manage to stay in the public focus constantly.
If even the banks can make people disappear you can bet your ass fully capable countries can.

Is he alright?

>Swooce

This is now a /k/ enclave

Attached: 1563559138564.jpg (1080x1727, 393K)

Did he T-pose on them?

t.buttmadavocadotoastenthusiest

Not even texan you fucking Calicuck. You faggots are ruining this country.

What did xir mean by that pic?
youtube.com/watch?v=28zkCei4kbI

If it's worth anything even if the US did sign it, Trump would have pulled the US out of it.

yes. his gear and and helmet was enough to jam the blades

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/miraculous-moment-airman-sucked-jet-10432160

>this amount of poo cope.

No F-16 was shot down. The wreckage was from a downed 21. Sorry Pajeet, back to the shitting street.

I'd say compared to the technological capabilities back then it was pretty efficient

Cope.

Attached: speicher.jpg (200x239, 6K)

I mean despite the fact the paki got thwacked by a (Modernised and carrying R-77) MiG 21 it still doesn't shift the balance in ANY of the slav plane's favour.

I always laugh about how NATO was scared of the MiG 29 until they got hold of some after the wall fell and found out it was a heap of shit unless you let it get close.

I like how the counterpart for the soviet machines doesn't mention it's effectiveness at all

soon. as well as Cali

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage.png (1780x1124, 2.25M)

To be fair, and completely irrelevant to Trump, various approaches to the treaty by various presidents have indicated "As long as the Korean DMZ is okay" the treaty would be signed.

when the military finally unlocks the synaptic computer-brain interface
then you'd never lose soldiers because they would remote-control machines even more efficient in combat than normal humans whiich you could replace more easily than a well trained human

>Belgium tries to take the US for war crimes
>They literally build a rubber slave country and cut people hands off with mercenary forces
Belgiums don't need to exist with their fake country.

Because russiaboos are fucking retards who seriously think they're junk is anywhere near western or hell even chink tech.

The VVS failed to secure air supremacy against Georgia in 2008

Georgia has no fighters

Thats what he said you retard.

I've been to Idaho, I think most of them would actually consider this an improvement.

>believing literal pajeet propaganda

Attached: 1399778843873.gif (328x268, 1.84M)

>Attempt to make stupid joke about certain death
>He actually did survive

Attached: 458786768.jpg (1920x1080, 148K)

And he'd still make up some random bullshit excuse to pull the country out of the treaty like he did with nuclear weapons one.

India lost MiG 21, but pakis lost two F-16's.

>take off
>immediately come right back

Attached: YB49-2_300.jpg (1468x1166, 245K)

Aw shit I haven't watched that in ages.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=758&v=VKkcTpCur7g

that would be a mistake. human ingenuity is something else.

You'd need to glass the whole state of their potato fucker population for that.

Attached: venom snake.jpg (650x365, 22K)

Yeah I'm not touching that, just mentioning that the US has had a traditional "reee just let us stop the fucking koreans" objection, rather than a "Fuck you we aint signing that shit" approach.

The only thing that makes something a legitimate state is if other countries acknowledge it as such

>they're being towed by that small fucking midget
>still look like chads
when will England finally come back to their naval traditions and colonize everything again?

>malvinas
oh, these spics and their humour

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 44K)

I love the way you're stating/arguing your point.
seriously

Would have been cool if that one guy was able to jump out and onto the deck.

>its up to two F-16s now.
The lies spread like shit after a curry dinner.

Why would that be a mistake?
I mean morally, yeah maybe.
But it would also allow our mind to be free from our physical boundaries and therefore give us unlimited ways of raining destruction onto our enemies.

Idk about you but that shit was drilled into us older americans

>dat crackerbarrel hat

if it was so then who was there before you came?

Attached: 1526465447405.jpg (184x184, 8K)

>try to take off
>die

Attached: file.png (1104x667, 854K)

Can someone explain what the purpose of the f-35 is, exactly?
>Worse CAS than an a-10 or apache
>Worse strategic bombing than a b-2
>Worse dog fighter than an f-22

money sink

This. FUCK ISRAEL.

stimulating the american economy

based
kek

Why not invest the money into an actual worthwhile military investment? Like the Rod from God.

Multi mission capability. Its supposed to replace multiple airframes across the 3 branches. Provide parts commonality to simplify maintenance logistics. Be able to link with other airframes to provide battlefield support and ewar. And be able to fight. Which it can do. All the memes you hear about it not being able to fight is because it was restricted on purpose to ensure a smooth transition. Its leash is being loosened as the months go by.

Its like people just read the headlines and not the actual documentation.

A one plane that can do it all. It's not a bad plane if you really look at it, it's just not as great as platforms that specialize in certain fields

That's fucking bullshit. Even shittier soviet satellites have some left-over fighters.

that works if a matchstick lights your lab coat, not in a train crash

Link?

this is your brain on shill

Geneva my ass they could just launch napalm at hospitals and as long as they're wining no one will stop them

Its my brain on actually reading documentation and understanding how air power had evolved in the past 50 years.

Cause its not as good of a money sink.

you still have to get into a situation like that before you can savely assume that you can act on it

Its not like russia would ever use banned weapons right?

Attached: SU-34 Cluster Bomb strike.webm (1280x720, 326K)

>Better in BVR than F-22
>Better at getting munitions on target against defended targets than F-16, F-18, A-10 etc
>Cheaper than contemporary 4th gen platforms

they're not using banned weapons against humans
just like america isn't keeping humans locked up in guantanamo bay

>right when the news broke out Pakistan came out with news that at least two of their pilots died
>multiple images of wreckage are floating online showing that it is in fact F-16 parts
>hurr lies lies lies
ndtv.com/india-news/wreckage-of-downed-pak-f-16-seen-in-pok-2000649

>Be the only nation to drop not one but two atomic bombs on other humans
>Feel proud about it
baka

>muh nukes
ah yes, because every other weapon wasn't bad

Neither Russia nor any country in the ME subscribed to the Wellington Declaration.
Its not illegal to them.