I have legitimately never met an intelligent Trigger-only fan...

I have legitimately never met an intelligent Trigger-only fan. They usually only rely on appeals to emotion rather than facts and reality

>DON'T YOU HATE WHAT THEY DID TO THE CHARACTERS?!?!??!?

Uhm, no? I thought there was great respect in treating them as historical figures rather than having them cameo like this was some garbage like Advent Children.

I'm honestly beggin' Chrono N*ggers (that's fanboys of only CT) to have sex, you might appreciate CC more afterwards

Attached: chrono fan truth.jpg (1192x1284, 308K)

trigger niggers are the worst

I'm about to play Chrono Trigger for the first time on my 3DS, what should I expect without giving any spoilers? Tips?

Just play it lmao what tips can you get about a JRPG?

Watch for glowing sparkles I guess.

You've never played CT before?

Nope, wasn't too interested in any RPGs other than Pokemon as a kid.

Moving from Pokemon to a Squaresoft RPG. Well then, it's about time

Attached: Ultros.png (600x540, 245K)

>legendary blade of myth that is hyped up throughout the entire game
>requires undertaking a quest to restore its true power
>when you do, it's actually comparatively weaker than the weapons your other party members have access to at that point
Chrono Trigger is massively overrated.

Attached: 12823821894.jpg (1648x2672, 1012K)

Can any of you Chrono Niggers tell me the best version to play?

I'm making a list of classics I missed.

Which version do you guys think is the best?

It's a pretty easy game overall don't be afraid to use techs as the game is pretty generous with giving MP restoring items. Also not much can be missed during a single playthrough with a few exceptions. There are also chests you will see that can't be opened earlier on. Once you gain access to these chests READ THE DIALOGUE VERY CAREFULLY and do not open them right away or save before you do and notice their location in relation to other time periods. Spoiler has more specific details about themyou have to attempt to open them in 600 AD then cancel the dialogue then go to 1000 AD and the item will be upgraded in the chests. You can go back to 600 AD and collect the original item as well. Also very late in the game after a major story event an optional dungeon will appear. I suggest doing said dungeon from the earliest time period it is available in or else you can only do it once.

>Masato Kato is an extremely awful writer and his shitty style is instantly recognized no matter the game
>is responsible for the fucking Ninja Gaiden 3's writing
>there's still people defending what he did witn Cross

Attached: 1539353562172.gif (260x221, 773K)

Really makes me think

I don't hate The Thing or Big Trouble in Little China just because Ghosts of Mars sucks

Is this that Obsidian autismolord or some new breed of autism? These fuckers could at least try to use a different format.

Both CT and CC are two of best games ever made.

>Is this that Obsidian autismolord
Most likely
>These fuckers could at least try to use a different format.
If it works

Imagine pretending you're a CT fan when you haven't even played the game, you've just played a rewrite "interpretation" that magically "improved" the dialogue you can't understand.

Imagine pretending you haven't already replied to a thread just because your so autistic you spend your life shitposting about video games that trigger you.

Wait people actually like the right side? jesus christ I thought I was a huge Chronofag but I guess not. hell my profile on other shit is literally just a reference to radical dreamers.

DS Version, easily. After that the updated PC version which has widescreen for certain areas