TES VI will be about the big curved dongs and you will enjoy it

TES VI will be about the big curved dongs and you will enjoy it.

Attached: Hammerfell.jpg (450x330, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U6UWWRgUgWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better than High Rock at least.

Can't wait to see what sjw shit bethjewsda kill it with.

Attached: dindonothin.jpg (1920x1080, 402K)

I'm one of the few people alive that really likes desert environments, so I'd be totally cool with that.

Attached: 1549459513080.jpg (800x533, 78K)

Better get used to it white boi the 2020s will mark an end to whites in videogames

Most likely. Can't wait for gratuitous amount of WE WUZ KANGZ and WYPIPO BAD BLACK PEOPLE GOOD.

Why would they retread a part of Tamriel that one of the older games already took you to?

well their #1 gay murdered an entire civilization of elves, so I'm not particularly worried

Attached: 1452087651155.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

I would much prefer Black Marsh but 1) the ""trailer"" looks nothing like it and 2) I don't trust Bethesda to not retcon it into genericcentraleuropeanmiddleagefantasysetting

with that dumbass logic there wouldnt any games after arena because it covered the entire continent.

Also, Daggerfall only covered a small bit of the north west coast of hammerfell you dumb fuck, it's never been done as a whole.

Attached: 1366077-iliacbay.jpg (640x381, 219K)

They will go for a generic setting once again, even if the lore says that the setting looked like something magical and fantastic they'll make it boring. Which could be okay if they did some decent quests like in Oblivion but Bethesda can't do those anymore.

why not both?

hope they do it properly with mystics and shiieet

Daggerfall is so drastically different from the newer games that it'd feel pretty fresh. Also the area outside of cities and towns are randomly generated in that game.

Man I've been really wanting to see a desert lately so I'm down too. One of these days I'm gonna drive down to Texas or Arizona or maybe Nevada.

>oblivion
>decent quests

Ok I'm going to ask another question then: How are they going to bastardize /retcon anything that has been done before?

Wait for it to cool down at least. Went through Arizona a couple weeks ago and it was 109+ every day, the coolest it ever got being in the mid 90's at around 5 am.

it also only covered a TINY bit of daggerfall despite its scale.

People who say "hurrdurrr Hammerfell has already been done" clearly never actually played Daggerfall and are just kids failing at being smartasses.

Attached: 1420159783825.png (700x700, 35K)

Literally just Europe with Britain, France and Spain removed.

BIG REDGUARD BENIS

>fantasy notEurope
>completely populated by black and brown people
What did Todd mean by this?

youtu.be/U6UWWRgUgWs

Oblivion has some of the best quests in the medium.

Oblivion has good quests you stupid faggot.

this

Those Warriors have curved dongs.

I was watching SorcererDave's playthrough of oblivion recently and it reminded me of just how amusing some of the quests were in Oblivion. It might have been buggy with shitty performance and potato heads but damn it had soul

Attached: 1558445160093.jpg (1199x899, 161K)

The guy that wrote the char pulled a Rowling and made him gay after the fact on Redd*t.

or, you know in reality, he made him gay but Todd had a line changed to remove the explicit bit so instead it was left as being ambiguous.

Person who wrote the lore > you, some objectively wrong person on Yea Forums

Attached: 1429567135853.jpg (780x624, 71K)

shut up faggot

What makes it into the game matters.
What gets written on Redd*t doesn't.

You may notl ike it but that is the way it is.

Play Kenshi

What references to him bein homo?

Posts on teslore. Nothing in game.

Here's what Kirkbride himself said on the matter.

>"The line changed from something like "a hoplite who Pelinal often shared a tent with at night" to "a hoplite who Pelinal loved well". That same hoplite gets killed, causing Pelinal to go on one of his crazed destruction sprees. You can go to the source text and figure out which part I'm talking about."

>"The reason it was changed was a simple matter of keeping his sexuality ambiguous. Since the player was donning Pelinal's armor, completing a mission that he could not, in a sense becoming him, being so blunt about Pelinal's sexuality was too... definitive (?) in relation to the PC's own. Given the open nature of TES PCs, I felt that it was fine to keep it open to interpretation."

>"But it's still there. If you look at Pelinal, that hoplite is the only one he gives non-familial affection to, and his retaliation against not just the Elves but the whole world after his lover's death is enough, I think, to infer the original intent."

Pretty clear cut at the end there. Pelinal was gay for Huna, (his male hoplite lover), but they changed a line to leave it ambiguous. Works for RP and for the purposely obtuse/objectively wrong people on Yea Forums who think they know more than the guy who created Pelinal, for some reason.

Attached: Necrophilia.jpg (450x311, 22K)

Like I said nothing in game. Just the writer pulling a Rowling on redd*t for that sweet sweet virtue signalling.

Not just a river in egypt

your opinion is not an objective statement. I'm quite sure the creator of the lore knows more about his creations than you do hunny xox

Attached: fishweapon3.jpg (1024x768, 222K)

I stopped giving a fuck about TES when I realized they were pulling an Assassins' Creed, I thought the story in the games was subtly building towards something in the background which would ultimately give each game meaning but no, they just use the story and the lore as random one-off settings for their games and nothing more

I am sure he wanted to get his creation in as written. He didn't.
He is playing in Todd's sandbox not the other way around. He can do whatever he wants on Redd*t since it doesn't matter.

Looks like Europe.

ooga babooga go back to yokuda

You have Italy
The Iberian peninsula
Filled with dark skinned immigrants

Story checks out

Isn't he also a time-traveling cyborg?

>what is reading between the lines

He did still get it in.
>"his retaliation against not just the Elves but the whole world after his lover's death is enough, I think, to infer the original intent."

You're just being purposely obtuse because you don't want to agree with the objective implication of Pelinal being a raging homo.

Attached: GL.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>bland desert environment
Blah.

Nobody wants to talk about the actually interesting stuff about Pelly.
The only thing that anyone wants to argue is the gay thing.

>changed from "a hoplite who Pelinal often shared a tent with at night" to "a hoplite who Pelinal loved well"
Still sounds pretty gay to me desu

Once again you are using Redd*t posts to support your claim.
I don't give any weight to Redd*t posts.

Could have been a story about how Pelly loved Huna because she rose from a slave to one of his most trusted captains through determination and skill reaffirming his faith in humanity.
It could have been a love borne of admiration and respect.

But nope
We get "They did butt stuff"

There are people that actually want MK back at Bethesda.

I'd be fine with this, if the dungeons are Egyptian themed.

Is there any cool about High Rock?
Seems like its literally just europe.

High Rock is basically supposed to be Game of Thrones, with a bunch of squabbling feudal states and lords vying for power with a focus on politicking and intrigue and all that sort of stuff.
In terms of setting, it's supposed to be your more traditional tolkein-like setting, but this was sort of fucked up when they retconned cyrodiil into ALSO being that kind of setting, thereby making High Rock less special in return.

A little medieval court intrigue and the fate of first tower would be a pretty good game.

This is your brain on straight insecurity

What was Cyrodiil supposed to be before that?

Attached: 1505221523261.png (517x396, 273K)

romans but in a mayan jungle

You have signaled your virtue.
10 SJW points have been added to your profile.

A cheap anime knockoff jungle.
Read the description from the earlier games and you will see they dodged a bullet.

So how is daggerfall unity going? I haven't checked on it in a few years.
Does it have all the features of the original yet?

Oh, right, that whole thing about Talos destroying the jungle for shits and giggles when he achieved CHIM or something like that?

CURVED.

To be fair I wouldn't want a Christian fundamentalist who felt the need to force their views to write for Bethesda , or any dev ,either.

Just hire good writers and the rest will sort itself out.

Must be close.
The old timers from the codex have all wandered in here to shill the latest nostalgia bait project.

There's a thread about it up right now, it's pretty much out apparently.

Todd said himself in an interview (found on the front page of uesp) that the order of "official" is : The Game > Books in the game > everything else.

yeah, and then they also had to retcon that retcon when they made ESO (set before talos) and they showed cyrodiil as still being generic medieval land.

And also it's not just about the jungle itself, but also the culture and aesthetic. Cyrodiil and the imperials should feel far more roman in their culture. They actually just end up feeling like generic britbongs instead.

And the books imply hes gay without outright saying. Put it like this, there's objectively nothing that says hes straight, because it was left purposely ambiguous with one line being changed.

Which brings us to this quote from Kirkbride:-

>"But it's still there. If you look at Pelinal, that hoplite is the only one he gives non-familial affection to, and his retaliation against not just the Elves but the whole world after his lover's death is enough, I think, to infer the original intent."

No, you fool, when tal0s used CHIM to change the landscape, he also changed it in the future AND PAST.

Fucking hell. I was curious to play ESO and see Vvardenfell during 2E but I really don't know if it would be worth it.

Huna is a girl in the game.
Prove me wrong.
They did not use any gendered pronouns so if you want Pelly to be gay Pelly is gay If you don't he isn't.
It is only important to the virtue signallers from Redd*t , the C0DAfags mad that Todd interfered in MKs vision and those that love to tease them.

So Tiber changed it so that it never was what it wasn't?
ESO was a mistake.

You all know it's gonna be dumbed-down as fuck, both in terms of mechanics and lore.

>Inb4, and just like in skyrim the game will push you toward the we wuz independantists but when you'll actually think about it the wacists imperials will be the most sensible to follow

Homosexuality isn’t right

What game had the Imperials the logical choice?
one of the really old ones?

Skyrim.

pls no I hate sand maps

Not sure if serious.
Do you have an actual reason or just Ulfric is a racist?

See the map of Skyrim in TES I and the description of Cyrodiil in TES III, retconning has always been a thing.

it would be just like major dev studios today to rehash old work instead of blazing new paths because the costs of production require settings the consumers are already familiar with. Sad!

Ulfric is a racist but it is understandable considering the invasion and meddling of elves.
The real problem is that even if they win and manage to secede from the empire, the kingdom will be weakened and ripe for an invasion from the thalmor. By staying in the Empire they still stand a chance against the Thalmor.
You need to remember that the Empire actually won the war against the Aldmero dominion, but the white-gold concordat only happened because of the shit negotiation skills of Titus Mede, who was afraid of telling the yellows to fuck right off. Even the dominion forces were crushed during the last battle outside the imperial city.