What's that?

A metamorphic stone rising from the blackness of negative earth? A towering behemoth of monstrosity brought down by extraterrestial powers?! Or, a giant monolith of death hellbent on the annihilation of humankind, time, and all matter? No. It's the AC adapter for a Nintendo Switch.

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?

Is this necessary? Look at it. You can't fit this godforsaken piece of shit in the electrical outlet, unless there's nothing next to it. What a fucking hog. That's what it is; a self-indulgent glutton of a power hog.

Attached: adapter-switch.jpg (1500x1500, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBMO8F1I-h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this reads like a reddit thread

>zoomzoom hasn't seen AVGN

>dude I worship an irrelevant eceleb you're just underage
Ok reddit

I like big, fat external PSUs. Internal PSUs suck ass.

Nah, fuck off. It's an old meme too.

This AVGN episode was kino as fuck, everyone above the age of 22 on this board has almost definitely seen it. fucking zoomer

>avgn
Mentally underaged

assblasted zoomer

youtube.com/watch?v=rBMO8F1I-h4

I'm 25 and I think AVGN is dogshit. Stop worshipping has-been internet celebrities and grow the fuck up.

>I'm 25 and I think AVGN is dogshit
18 year old detected

>this entire thread is just zoomers calling each other zoomers, me included :^)

AVGN is trash for people who haven't actually played the games hes reviewing.
way to out yourself zoomer

not really. i love all his videos even if i never played or heard the games before. its just fun and funny.

you kids have seen nothing until you've seen the Xbox 360 power brick

Attached: 9k=.jpg (259x194, 6K)

At least these things don't die if you look at them wrong, unlike the 360 and One power bricks.

but thats the entire power supply i thought.

zoomers and reading comprehension

Imagine having 100V mains power

so ironic

Even the XBOX 360 with it's hueg-ass box still ends with a normal plug. You know, that really pisses me off. I even have a camera, which I just bought this year, and it has a box like that. We live in the year 2007 and they can't figure out that shit like that takes up too much room? These fucking things should be banned.

this charger is actually lower wattage than most USB-C power adapters, you could easily use a phone one instead if it matters that much to you.

PS4 dose't have a brick

>YCCTEAM
>compatible with N-switch
>NON-OEM replacement for N-Switch
wait so this is a third-party adapter?
Why?
I only noticed this when I thought the switch adapter was way smaller, and I was right, it is smaller.
Why is a third party making a power adapter that's bigger?

>HURRR DURRR MUH BALDING E-CELEB IS UNCRINGE

I bought three prong extenders for all of those plugs. Seem to work fine.

Because it's inside the system.

It's the "best" way to make a power cord for this system. They needed it to be portable, and having the brick part be in the middle of the cord is considered ugly and a hassle by shit companies most of the time. To me, they should have made it like most laptops, have the brick in the middle of the cord.

All that said, look at the state of this place. People shitting on AVGN. Bunch of fucking newfags