Hero spotlight video in 4 1/2 hours

Bump limit reached. What do you expect? Will Nintendo stream it live on YouTube? Will there be any surprises?

Attached: Erdrick.png (250x250, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NCP82vznbj4
youtu.be/dLHCS6oL7lo
youtube.com/watch?v=jN1_YZp6mX0
youtu.be/eUCQly2fdgs
youtube.com/watch?v=l0JnXdfoYpY
youtube.com/watch?v=zlh24_zyDRY
youtube.com/watch?v=GyiyM7J2-jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lM-ROsM37E8
youtube.com/watch?v=KWh7Qg8JRvY
youtube.com/user/Nintendo/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=wLQCrTgPBLk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=MOX4nd8zHIg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/chuchumcgoo/status/1155961564312195074
youtube.com/watch?v=78Fu4w33ipc&t
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtu.be/b7t6rZUZmfE
youtu.be/eI7kh4GBPPg
youtube.com/watch?v=M1602EJC__I
youtube.com/watch?v=MXZew_wYBds
youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is
twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/1156186584108023808
youtube.com/watch?v=ciLEX04BVFM
youtu.be/ciLEX04BVFM
youtube.com/watch?v=6n3pFFPSlW4
youtube.com/watch?v=MXZew_wYBds&
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/42809
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Geno gets deconfirmed as Mii costume near end
FF stage gets a few new songs, shows off One Winged Angel. Next character's name starts with N
August 3rd is Hero's release date

Please just include boss rush

youtu.be/NCP82vznbj4

Of course they’ll stream it on YouTube. I expect Hero, Sakurai telling us how amazing DQ is in Japan, and the release date. All within 15 minutes or less.

>inb4 22 minutes
Translation error but no one seems to care.

It’ll be streamed on YT/ Twitch probably, also the only surprises I can see is Home run contest (where you can use spirits increase the launch) and for 4.0 to release later that night, I know pic related says 31st but can’t they release today depending on the timezone or something?

Attached: 12147D61-1621-49DB-B46E-52E8BF02085F.png (737x184, 28K)

I'm going to bed right now because it's 2:30AM
When I wake up I be looking forward to laugh at Genofags

Attached: 1558990996505.gif (377x326, 145K)

Tfw bump limit reached as soon as I post my autistic paragraph on Lord Fredrik as a K Rool echo

>Please just include boss rush
boss battles aren't even that fun, why bother? you stand in front of them and spam smash attacks over and over. Can't grab or perform unique attacks. You just button mash until their health bar is gone.

Please this, I really do hope it happens and they add more bosses and make it 2-4 players. I expect that to come out at like version 5.0 or 7

Shit meant 6

Next character’s name starts with a B user, they’re not gonna tease a new fighter

>Next character's name starts with N
C-Could it be?
NDoomguy???

The biggest surprise we’ll get is a Geno costume and a bunch of OHNONONONO posting to go with it

Nanjo and Nazooie doesn't sound right

Geno is already dead

Attached: DBA67FB9-BB7D-4033-BA14-A6E64DE56F5A.jpg (640x578, 133K)

Thread Theme
youtu.be/dLHCS6oL7lo

For real though, how likely is it that some intern thought the 22:00 on the original image meant 22 minutes?

I don't know jackshit about Dragon Quest other than the fact it's been around for too long. I'm not a fan of turn base RPG games so i'll never play any of the old games BUT I started watching this anime. It has some really good animation since it came out during a great era for anime in general. It's rated G but there's literal scenes of monsters and shit getting sliced with swords blood and all. In the first episode the MC kidnaps some villainous girl who tricked him so he ties her up to get some answers out of her. He strips her down and alludes to possibly raping her but keep in mind this is suppose to be a kids show. It has Toriyama-esque designs including the mountains, plants, and buildings. The colors are so beautifully bright and vibrant. Everything just looks like a rainbow and it has a very nice aesthetic. Story is whatever magic bullshit to fight so demon dragon and become some hero, but it's not a bad show. There's even a silhouette of what is clearly suppose to be Erdrick. About 5 episodes in and there's 46 episodes in total. I was hoping to finish before Hero becomes playable but that probably wont happen.

Attached: Dragon Quest.jpg (267x407, 39K)

Some intern in Europe also let the release date slip.
Nintendo seems to have bad luck with interns.

Fuck off, bosses are fun pieces of single player content, and I still play modded brawl just to go through boss rush mode again.

>Niggerman in Smash
YES!! FINALLY!! WE DID IT, BROS!!!

Attached: 1519046423066.jpg (494x720, 139K)

fug

Attached: geno sad.png (2069x2080, 157K)

They're fun on higher difficulties where you actually have to focus on dodging their insanely powerful attacks

Literal who. Even has the balls to put "Nintendo Insider" in their name like a dumbass. Gonna get some lawsuit papers sent to their house like dumbass Sabi.

I'm just saying it's surprising since I'm a stupid fucking neet and I knew it meant 10:00pm immediately.

Echo of K Rool, except without the super armor and in exchange more powerful abilities. He'd be more of a Chrom sort of deal with lots of changes. He always carries the horn around. Side B throws his helmet, self explanatory. Gun equivalent (horn) is slower but shoots out a freezing dragon, can't be sucked back in but fucks people up by freezing them. When opponents are sucked in, it doesn't do anything different from K Rool for balance's sake. Up B is replaced with something similar to Dedede's, except when he lands, it causes a highly damaging lava splash. If you do it from the ground, then it starts with a lava splash too. Down B becomes an ice dragon shot directly downwards. Does lots of damage, spikes, and if it hits the ground, that section becomes slippery. If done while grounded, it blows Fredrik back while shooting the dragon slightly in front of where he was. Down smash would change into a shoulder tackle forward while he swings his horn backward. Up smash is somewhat similar but he doesn't fall forwards. F smash becomes a huge swing with his horn. Dash attack becomes a charge similar to his move ingame. Up air now shoots an ice ball upwards out of his horn, which obeys gravity. If it hits the ground, it becomes slippery like from his Down B. Nair is a spin multi-hit. Any clawing attacks are replaced by punches. Final Smash is similar to K Rool's, but the cutscene involves him on the Snowmad ship, growing to a larger size, and shooting a giant ice dragon to surround and freeze the affected players. Taunts are laughing, playing the horn a little bit, and pulling up his belt. Also, comes with lots of TF tracks and remixes.

My idea.

Attached: Lawd Freddy.png (566x462, 368K)

>Gonna get some lawsuit papers sent to their house like dumbass Sabi.
I’m pretty sure that was just a cover up to them not having info

Use kamikaze to punish stupid shit like Warlock Punch since you're invulnerable

Use psych up to boost your next attack to punish an opponent if they do some stupid shit

ok, next?

I hope intern-kun is fine

You could probably boost if someone is offstage too, so when they get back it’s over

threadly reminder

Attached: godspeed anons.png (1294x508, 153K)

Any intern outside of Japan is probably just warned or something.
Japanese interns are given to the Yakuza, never to be seen or heard from again. Such is life in Nihon.

it's like revenge but mostly free

break the targets

AT LEAST I HAVE THE COSTUME BACK YASSSSSSSS

>jak and daxter fighter pack that comes with a break the targets mode
>each character has their own stage with different looking targets
>jaks break the targets stage is in the style of the gun courses from jak 2 and 3

Please sakurai

Attached: Theboysareback.jpg (960x544, 111K)

sup bitchess. remember to not watch the 22 promotional video and to play on your PS4. Super Fag Bros? SRSLY? go get a job.
youtube.com/watch?v=jN1_YZp6mX0

Attached: chad_warden.jpg (480x360, 10K)

He's in

Attached: MHW-Nergigante_Render_001.png (1016x668, 736K)

>LESS

>THAN

>4

>HOURS

They better have something good to show other than generic anime sword character.

I KNEW IT.

Attached: N_B2W2.png (338x526, 78K)

What are the odds they'd be mad enough to release a new fighter trailer after the stream?

we're getting homerun contest tho

Zero. Far too soon.

Twiterally who

0 chance. They would never reveal a new character immediately after promoting this new character who'll be out in a day. It also makes no sense to do it before Banjo is even out. The thing is, they have no reason to do it and wouldn't add anything. If anything, it hinders the hype for the characters who were already revealed and aren't out yet,

>Use psych up to boost psych up to make it even stronger

Attached: IMG_20190503_163752.jpg (513x474, 32K)

They're gonna ram it straight up my tight dripping pussy and I'm going to cum to death.

>Next characters name starts with N
YES WE DID IT JOYCON MEN

Attached: etika.jpg (600x600, 47K)

I'm so glad he's gone and his shitty fake overreacting vids don't clog up my recommendations anymore.

Attached: RIP Etika.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

>N
saNs

BASED

Attached: negan.jpg (1000x563, 433K)

based green komaeda

Moveset leaked
>Makes you release your Pokémon
>Makes you release your Persona
>Makes you release your Luma
>Makes you release your twin
>Makes you release your duck

he's fucking in

Attached: 1560546150718.jpg (1132x1600, 303K)

>A Pokemon Trainer style character
>Uses Zoroark and 2 other Pokemon
>Final Smash summons Reshiram

No idea who that is but man that makes me want Duke Nukem.

Leave MKLeo to me

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Ninja Gaiden is my new main

hell yeah it's Nigger

Attached: smash_ultimate_ninten_by_shinfurevindo-dch9m7k.png (845x945, 403K)

Is this the updated Smash render since autists had a problem with Ninten's other had not being "authentic"?

what?

Attached: lol.jpg (1100x734, 39K)

>3 likes
ok I believe you

how much left

Like 2 hours and 45 minutes

3 hours

Nah. N himself should be playable. But all his attacks are Zoroark's illusionss.

Nu-Steve

Sorry discord stevies, I'm in.

Attached: 1540165023350.png (1011x1080, 407K)

>i-im different gais....
Haha, pathetic. All Steve's get the rope.

The beauty of having an old ass franchise is that there are tons of spinoffs that arent only rpgs. Theres Heroes 1 + 2, and Rocket Slime is one of the best DS games, and more

>Will Nintendo stream it live on YouTube?
How the fuck else would they do it?

At my house

You obviously didn't get the true ending for World of light.

Nigga?

Based

Attached: DAE112DC-93F8-4945-A47D-BE782AF73BEF.jpg (1350x3419, 762K)

I doubt they will reveal the 4th character when the 2nd hasn't even released yet. Which will likely be tomorrow, but still. Makes more sense to reveal the next one when Banjo gets his showcase video.

>people like you exist
LEARN
TO RESPECT
ALL KINDS AND FORMS OF GAMING
YOU BITCH

This, maybe add the other bosses from Brawl as extra

How does it feel that THE generic anime sword fighter is 1000x more interesting than most of the characters in the entire series?

Rent free.

W H E R E C A N Y O U W A T C H T H I S
FUCK
WHERE
WHERE?!?!?!
THEY DIDN'T SAY WHERE

Thanks for letting cut in line, Gohan

Attached: 1558135546646m.jpg (1024x767, 91K)

N has an Invisible Zoroark following him

Strange how they haven't released a link to the Sakurai stream. It's pretty early for the US but late afternoon worldwide. Is this fucker silently releasing after the demonstration while america is asleep so we don't get another Joker incident?

Right here, open your eyes user, geez

actually, can I have a clean link to the stream?
No zoomer chats, thank you.

Where can I watch the stream?

It's probably a prerecorded vid so they'll just drop it on youtube and link it on twitter

Everywhere besides japan’s and NOA’s twitter posted this, could be released the 31st but I think it could be today too, depending on the timezone

Attached: 352E09EF-78F7-4F53-859A-C55C3C9421B4.jpg (567x246, 123K)

That could happen, jokers was like that too

It’s a showcase about him. Don’t be surprised if nothing else is shown.

Can I save my replays without buying an SD card?

You’ll get Mii costume culling and Home run contest

I really wany unique break the target matches for every character

You could convert replays to videos in game, don’t know if that requires an SD card to do that though

I want an amiibo online battle mode. Let me cockfight my amiibo against other people's

1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

>1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

>1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

>1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

>1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

>1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

>1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

>1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

>1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

>1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

>1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

>1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

>1 1/2 HOURS TO GO

How is it being 22 minutes not believable?

Europe is roughly 7-10 hours ahead of the US, so yes it could release later tonight. Here's to hoping

desu it's definitely easier to make with the new custom stage mechanics, they could totally do it now. hell shared content did the work for them if you look up target.

Will thread get sticky once the video is livestreamed? Also where the fuck do I watch it?

King Hippo is the only K Rool echo

This will happen, and one of the bosses will be the Ender Dragon

Because the 22 minutes thing is an error and wasn't on nip twitter

What did intern-kun do anons? I'm out of the loop, also will the video just be uploaded to youtube or streamed??

she already posted the law firm that contacted Sabi dipshit

They fucked up so we dont actually know how long itll be

Attached: EAmtka1UEAA07jl.jpg (679x382, 84K)

Intern-kun pissed everywhere and accidently revealed the last two DLC fighters, they are gonna kill him this time, Intern-kun won't survive.

who else doesn't give a shit about the DLC and just wants the patch notes

only you

>Don't care for DQ
>Just want more content

You do know that Ness and Ninten are different characters, right?

I kinda got the feeling by saying the demo is nothing like a Nintendo direct, Sakurai was just preparing us to expect nothing but Hero gameplay so that’s all I’m expecting really.

You definitely shouldn’t go into this expecting anything else. Certainly not any news on Banjo or another DLC fighter.

So is there a stream somewhere or..

You mean this one?

Attached: Ninten.png (600x1118, 652K)

it's just a video upload

I'm really curious about the spells. Never played DQ and I was disappointed at first but the MP system got me excited.

Attached: Parl.png (1462x2066, 3M)

This. I at least want info on extra game modes, mii costumes and music like Joker had

I want the mii costumes so i can start laughing at lloydfags

morning dqbros

Attached: D5C4D59B-6454-4B0C-B75D-BF497B516B38.png (300x287, 76K)

Isn't he a Namco character? Why would he be bundled with a Square Enix character?

haha yes us dragon quest players we exist

Attached: ....gif (498x333, 761K)

YOU FATASS SELFFUCKING MICROBE

How long is the "direct" supposed to be? I have an appointment in 1 burger 30 fries

Like 15 minutes or so.
Its a video, so download it and watch it on the bus you fat greasy pig

Lol you're gonna miss it

joker literally does look like a female btw

One more hour

epic and edgy

Have you never seen an asian person?
there's a reason their trannies can actually pass

It said 22 minutes but I think that was a mistranslation, it might just last as much as Sakurai wants it to last. Probably like 10-15 minutes.

>Goku avatar

Yes I'm sure this guy is a Dragon Quest connoisseur

>there's a reason their trannies can actually pass
tell me about it. Some of the best sex of my life

based

Fuck nintendo for making me wake up so early

Nicinico only.

Explain. Thailand?

nope, US. Got a 2 for 1 special, both looked just like women. Something I'll be taking to my grave

Nintendo YouTube I assume, the link is probably already up.

After DQ Hero gets added, the wait for Banjo starts in earnest.

Attached: u7c9Bog.gif (550x400, 25K)

4.0 is confirmed to drop on Wednesday so you're wrong.

Based nintendo dabbing & waking americans

Because Square "only one full costume and a fucking hat" Enix has no way to carry a full mii costume round on their own
And that's where Namco and the rest comes in

no its not where the fuck can someone watch this shit goddamnit

they'll put it up on their youtube before the event starts you absolute faggot

If they licensed fucking DQ protags and music they no doubt could've licensed a few Mii Fighter outfits for lesser franchises. They definitely have enough IPs.

I really loved dragon quest swords the masked queen and the tower of mirrors

only in Europe

The issue is that it complicates revenue splits, which by your logic would be hell with Square Enix.

Attached: 14COhR2.png (512x512, 24K)

Now I want Heros taunt where the slime bounces around his feet to have a rare chance for spawn a metal slime that runs away immediately.

the last DLCs are Edelgard and Sylux, both get teased with a Byleth and Federation soldier mii costume

Strange
They usually prepare the livestreams a day before they go live

Rocket Slime was the shit. I liked how you could recruit different enemies to man your battle tank by kidnapping enough of them and fulfilling other requirements.

>try to get it to appear so you can screencap it by spamming taunt
>regular slime
>regular slime
>DIFFERENT SLIME oh it's a she slime
>regular slime
>heal slime
>regular slime
>metal slime
>regular slim- wait FUCK
>ok I'll get it next time
rinse and repeat

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re less than an hour away from The Hero (yes, THE Hero from Dragon Quest) getting shown off for Smash Ultimate!

Attached: 3464356.png (1024x1012, 670K)

Same thing could be said for FF7 but here we are
What the hell are you talking about?

The big question is obviously if they show a new character.

its old but like zelda is older and so is other dnd theres other jrpg franchises that came a year or two after like final fantasy or phantasy star

but which the hero is it!?

Attached: 1473748136011.png (353x321, 73K)

Not really it would be stupid to think they would

45 MINUTES

GUESS THE NEW MODE

Home run contest

i don't know why but i have a serious hunch this update is gonna introduce jackshit in terms of new content besides hero

Attached: 1537297965625.jpg (482x760, 70K)

home-run contest.

Boss rush i'd say

>the stream starts with sakurai casually selecting hero to play homerun contest and he doesnt mention it at all

Boss Rush
Please

Battle Royale, We're coming for you Banjo.

Attached: Fortnite.png (741x417, 435K)

An actual All-Star Mode. But if there's going to be a new mode, I think it's Home-Run Contest.

Oh great and powerful Sonic Totem, will Break the Targets be announced today?

Attached: sonic totem.png (1400x696, 1.88M)

Home Boss Rush Contest.

>mario cap ninten
post the better one dumbass

Attached: a1bXVHk.jpg (640x480, 66K)

Boss Rush confirmed baby
Praise be to Sonic Totem now check this 1

FUCK

>accidentally opens the 7.0.0 character select
>doesn't mention the 3 extra fighters at all as he picks Hero

>still no video link

Sonic Totem, will my most wanted character get in as the last DLC?

By default the one from 11

Wrong pic OP

Attached: F2D1D197-B7B0-4246-815C-59B7BB79C88A.png (1944x1944, 2.67M)

>FF stage gets a few new songs
"Please don't. Don't give me hope" I'd kill for Under the Rotting Pizza, Bombing Mission and JENOVA

Attached: cloud 1.png (890x858, 584K)

How long left?

BASED AND CHECKED

lol
on this topic, what hero do you people plan to use? for me, it's erdrick/roto (default) and eight (terry alt)

OH FUCK WITNESSED

Attached: 1490648502986.gif (500x281, 1.24M)

37 minutes.

P R A I S E B E

Attached: 1561559463406.jpg (775x655, 158K)

35 Minutes

Attached: sonic dick kick.png (1920x2086, 3.06M)

>not even One Winged Angel
You disappoint me bruh

oh mighty sonic totem, is travis touchdown in?

user was not a faggot this morning

Attached: 1439858195805.jpg (301x367, 25K)

Attached: 1492906235620.png (296x340, 77K)

Will Phil Spencer personally show up on stream to say Steve will never be in Smash?

Wait a minute that bus
youtu.be/eUCQly2fdgs

If they are adding more tracks it's a shoe-in. Although I wouldn't mind the AC cover being available too (the only good thing from Advent Children)

>4
Will Phil Spencer personally show up on stream to say Steve will never be in Smash?

If my lunch break is 3 hours after the vid gets posted should I be scrolling through Yea Forums at work and spoil myself of everything or stay off of Yea Forums until lunch time and watch the video myself?

youtube.com/watch?v=l0JnXdfoYpY
this song should have been in smash

WHERE IS THE LIVESTREAM HAPPENING???. NINTENDO USUALLY HAS THIS SHIT UP BY NOW.

It's nothing too spoilery anyway, no mystery niggas are gonna be revealed.

Are you a benevolent being?

It's probably just gonna be showing off his moves
If it was gonna have additional content they would be calling it a direct.

You're a man of taste, user. But enough expository banter!

THIRTY (30) MINUTES
>THIRTY (30) MINUTES
THIRTY (30) MINUTES
>THIRTY (30) MINUTES
THIRTY (30) MINUTES
>THIRTY (30) MINUTES
THIRTY (30) MINUTES
>THIRTY (30) MINUTES
THIRTY (30) MINUTES
>THIRTY (30) MINUTES
THIRTY (30) MINUTES
>THIRTY (30) MINUTES
THIRTY (30) MINUTES
>THIRTY (30) MINUTES
THIRTY (30) MINUTES
>THIRTY (30) MINUTES

Attached: 1559097121953.jpg (784x960, 33K)

Erdrick (Madason).

Holy shit, a check actually worked for once.

Attached: 1557548532638.gif (192x197, 87K)

I've been asking this since an hour already, Nintendo usually has them up 24 hours before they happen what the fuck

>livestream
But is it a livestream? It could also be just Nintendo uploading a video on their YT channel, like what they did with update 3.0.

Almost makes me wonder if it's actually just a video upload rather than a livestream

Didn't joker/3.0.0 drop unannounced with no livestream?

Fucking nice.

Attached: 1508817197932.png (257x365, 180K)

Bless

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

30 MINUTES

>30 MINUTES

30 MINUTES

>30 MINUTES

30 MINUTES

>30 MINUTES

30 MINUTES

>30 MINUTES

30 MINUTES

>30 MINUTES

30 MINUTES

>30 MINUTES

30 MINUTES

>30 MINUTES

30 MINUTES

>30 MINUTES

30 MINUTES

>30 MINUTES

30 MINUTES

>30 MINUTES

30 MINUTES

>30 MINUTES

30 MINUTES

>30 MINUTES

30 MINUTES

>30 MINUTES

30 MINUTES

>30 MINUTES

30 MINUTES

>30 MINUTES

30 MINUTES

>30 MINUTES

Just like the video about 3.0 was a direct, right?

Plan on going with the V alt.for Loto.

>Under the Rotting Pizza

Attached: 1543211337566.png (536x377, 340K)

hopes for DQ music added? There is so much potential but hoping we get some boss themes (IV,V)
youtube.com/watch?v=zlh24_zyDRY

youtube.com/watch?v=GyiyM7J2-jQ

Alright then, while everyone's here, anyone want to have an amiibo Cockfight?

youtube.com/watch?v=lM-ROsM37E8 this track

youtube.com/watch?v=KWh7Qg8JRvY

>still no stream link

so I am gonna assume it's like Joker's vid that drops a video wholesale

If Geno ever gets a hard de-confirm, it will be here. Tails, Knuckles, and Geno were all Smash 4 costumes. Tails and Knuckles got back in when a Sega character was announced. Geno is gonna get revealed as a costume with this Squeenix character and break everyone's hearts.

Attached: Mii-Fighter-Costumes.png (1280x720, 1020K)

the most nostalgic overworld song, really brings back playing on ps2 in summer as a kid

Yes but it also showed up unannounced. I wouldn't expect a stream at this point though.

Attached: 3673f9a5afdb9dff5a930031ddb61686.jpg (1080x1350, 174K)

amiibo don't have cocks, unless we're talking modded amiibo

Likely. I'm inclined to believe it'll just be uploaded to youtube.com/user/Nintendo/videos @ whatever timezone (11pm AEST for me), and the video itself is unscripted as Sakurai just shows how Hero works. Considering nothing else is mentioned, I can't really say what else 4.0.0 might have.

Smash-Belmonts deserve more lewds and they better be drawn soon

Quick! Where do I find that link?

I'd kek, but I mean just opening an Arena and pitting them against one another.

Bombing Mission
Bombing Mission (Dissidia NT Remix)
Hurry
Under the Rotting Pizza
Crazy Motorcycle
Electric De Chocobo
Cait Sith's Theme
Cid's Theme
The Turk's
JENOVA
Those Chosen By The Planet
One Winged Angel
One Winged Angel (Advent Children Remix)

puff puff

Attached: Jessica.Albert.full.2533599.jpg (792x900, 108K)

>unscripted
>video
wat

WHEN IS THIS? WHERES THE URL????

lol

KEK

I only want the most beautiful Dragon Quest tracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=wLQCrTgPBLk&feature=youtu.be

>no piano let the battles begin
Good choices though

HOLY FUCK GENO AS ANOTHER BONUS CHARACTER CONFIRMED.
SHEEIIT

videos don't need scripts user
even the live streams you can tell are being uploaded in post

20 minutes retard learn to read

Are my bros ready to get cucked again?

Attached: 6192D852-95EE-4278-819F-E45052CDC9D1.png (518x388, 111K)

www.twitch.com/nintendo

HOES MAD
>HOES MAD
HOES MAD

HOES MAD
>HOES MAD
HOES MAD

Is there a youtube stream? Twitch fucking sucks.

Attached: 1555236080272.jpg (1364x2088, 263K)

Meaning it's not a formal presentation skit like the Directs, but just Sakurai fucking around.

Underrated

twitter.com/chuchumcgoo/status/1155961564312195074
DON'T START NO SHIT AND THERE WON'T BE NO SHIT

Attached: 1561328293115.png (1000x1000, 1.01M)

Attached: EAQMhSyWwAYW-sx.jpg (354x354, 17K)

that ending damn

Attached: 1561503824729.gif (359x270, 3.59M)

>Persona 5 got 11 tracks in Smash
>if DQ is the same they can afford literally one track per game
I hope they pick some fuckin' good ones.

15 MINUTES

>15 MINUTES

15 MINUTES

>15 MINUTES

15 MINUTES

>15 MINUTES

15 MINUTES

>15 MINUTES

15 MINUTES

>15 MINUTES

15 MINUTES

>15 MINUTES

15 MINUTES

>15 MINUTES

15 MINUTES

>15 MINUTES

15 MINUTES

>15 MINUTES

15 MINUTES

>15 MINUTES

15 MINUTES

>15MINUTES

15 MINUTES

>15 MINUTES

15 MINUTES

>15 MINUTES

15 MINUTES

>15 MINUTES

15 MINUTES

>15?MINUTES

15 MINUTES

>15 MINUTES

Boy I can't wait to learn about this character nobody cares about

holy fucking based

Attached: 1552080113261.gif (200x197, 489K)

There is no stream up yet which means it is just a video which means nothing will be announced.

Cry more stevefag

post the link to the streams

I believe the following picture would fit well for the current situation.

Attached: D8qHyWKXsAE2bkW.jpg (1024x1012, 244K)

anyone has a link to the stream?

10 MINUTES

>10 MINUTES

10 MINUTES

>10 MINUTES

10 MINUTES

>10 MINUTES

10 MINUTES

>10 MINUTES

10 MINUTES

>10 MINUTES

10 MINUTES

>10 MINUTES

10 MINUTES

>10 MINUTES

10 MINUTES

>10 MINUTES

10 MINUTES

>10 MINUTES

10 MINUTES

>10 MINUTES

10 MINUTES

>10 MINUTES

10 MINUTES

>10 MINUTES

10 MINUTES

>10 MINUTES

10 MINUTES

>10 MINUTES

10 MINUTES

>10 MINUTES

10 MINUTES

>10 MINUTES

10 MINUTES

>10 MINUTES

10 MINUTES

>10 MINUTES

10 MINUTES UNTIL EVOFAGS ARE BTFO.

Pretty sure there isn't one yet. It might just be prerecorded but unscripted.

They're handling this in a weird way for sure.

Inkerton's erdrick pic was gold

Except you know, ALL OF JAPAN.
youtube.com/watch?v=78Fu4w33ipc&t

Attached: D-Rx5TRUcAAp-lw.png (1056x858, 315K)

Where can I watch it?

I know it's not DQ or FF7 but could we please get Man with the Machine Gun as a track for Midgar

Is there a link where us Yea Forums bros can watch it all together?

Probably on nintendo’s youtube channel

>Second most watched character trailer
>N-n-n-nobody cares

So is it just going to be posted instead of streamed like joker's?

Not 100% sure on the legal side of things but I'm sure they have to include at least 5 music tracks. As the fighters pass is advertised as being the fighters, their stages and music tracks. But maybe they can get away with only including 2 I'm not sure.

we fucking did it, lads

Attached: 1446097909759.jpg (700x700, 129K)

VIDEO IS UP

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Can't wait for board the platforms to be confirmed!

>twitter can't create their own memes

>second most watched character trailer
I'm pretty he's first if we count Japan.

HOES MAD

Mods where's the fucking sticky

Attached: king.jpg (400x300, 116K)

I don't really care about Dragon Quest but it's proper that it gets a place in Smash

Attached: D_n9Zg0XkAEITwO.png (575x282, 179K)

>[Embled]
lol what an idiot

HOES MAD

The Ying to Banjo's Yang. Even the Japs agreed Banjo was for the West and DQ was for them.

All things in perfect balance - as they should be

Attached: f35.png (800x500, 816K)

HOLY FUCK SAKURAI ACTUALLY REVEALED THE 4TH CHARACTER

If it fits well, it sits well. Nothing more to dance around.

i'd like to see geno as more than just a png, so i'd be fine with the mii costume
imagine if they put some kino mario rpg remixes in

Attached: 1559398806087.png (210x178, 95K)

Stream where

Link?

Yes, aka nobody

>v-views!
something something fortnite

It'll be a video dump.

NIGHTMARE IS COMING FROM SOUL CALIBUR

Where is it streaming at???

THREAD FUCKING THEME

youtu.be/b7t6rZUZmfE

HE'S IN BROS

5 MORE MINUTES

Attached: what does this card do.png (461x669, 685K)

Attached: 1539578435506.jpg (607x608, 268K)

HE COME TO TOWN

FIVE MINUTES
I
V
E

M
I
N
U
T
E
S

Attached: 1395165095526.jpg (350x268, 9K)

5 MINUTES MODS STICKY THIS

>5 MINUTES MODS STICKY THIS

Not happening, but this getting added would be neat.
youtu.be/eI7kh4GBPPg

they just posting a video. If it was a stream they would have started it 30 mins ago

I respect you trying to pull this but that is literally one of the most recognizable links on the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=M1602EJC__I
we're going Home DQchads :')

>embed

Attached: dumbwojak21.png (645x729, 91K)

>something something fortnite
Yeah, Fortnite. something a lot of people care about. The only metric that was being discussed.

All streams still offline, this is probably just gonna be a video. Expect bothing incredibly surprising, then, apart from a hundred threads talking about Geno being deconfirmed.

NEW CHARACTER REVEALED
IT’S ME

No, this one's about a different anime swordsman

LINK PLEASE

Wow! Thanks for using me in the screencap, user! Have a great morning, and I hope you enjoy the presentation. :)

Attached: Kermit2.jpg (1920x1200, 167K)

It's annoying. All these articles and tweets saying to "tune".

NIGGER WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO TUNE IN? FUCKING WHERE?

Attached: angry doomguy.gif (488x519, 415K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MXZew_wYBds

LISTEN AND HYPE QUICK

Attached: 1519687120894.jpg (213x237, 5K)

I just want them to improve the online so bad
>Team Battle desperately needs team damage on
>Elite Smash is a horrible ranked system
>For some reason the only way to get Team Battles is if you go for normal free for all games and hope that's what you get, this is if you want to avoid 1v1 matches
>Can't couch coop Arenas for some reason?
also fuck rosterfags

Attached: 1522343249097.jpg (505x472, 50K)

Popularity is proper measurement of how to count people caring.

Right here youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

4 mins
just like the number of songs that DQ will get, all of them being the main theme
HAHA
HAHA
HAHA
HAHA

>Still no link
Guess it’ll be like Joker’s where it’s just uploaded directly to the site rather than streamed

Nice
What's your final smash?

Pretty much all my hopes have already been fulfilled so far and all that remains is getting a decent number of music tracks so "DQ will only get 2 tracks" fags get BTFO.

I personally hope some 16-bit versions of tracks are included since that would be pretty sweet.

Attached: 1546646657765.png (447x697, 67K)

It's just nu-u mad

Congratulations, champ. Your mom and I always knew you had it in you.

user IS IN

>Was listening to this before the E3 reveal
>It starts playing inside the trailer too
>It goes full kino

>People expect the 4th character to be revealed

Attached: it's funny to me.png (254x274, 18K)

A 4channers final smash? The Final Solution.

>main theme
>overworld
>IV's battle theme
>Mori Mori battle theme
you're retarded

can't fool me I have Yea Forums X

FINAL CHARACTER REVEALED RIGHT HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is

Persona 5's music choices were pretty fucking wack so I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you
>Life Will Change played over the reveal
>It's not in

>no stream

Bros...they forgot...

Attached: 1564173094433.gif (838x450, 197K)

HE'S IN

its not a stream retards

Punching REALLY HARD and then a kick to the balls

>Still no link
They're just going to drop it. Lame.

>SOON

Attached: QWAESRDFTGYHJ.png (581x241, 44K)

Two more minutes

Colorblind mode is the only new feature.

Attached: 76083EF2-307B-4452-8B77-92242FB3DA52.jpg (346x552, 222K)

Why is Square Enix so fucking shitty about letting people use their IPs
Even Nintendo's starting to ease up

Idiots maybe. i'm just expecting hero gameplay.

Link is already in 3 different times tho

>no stream

Attached: sad frog meme.jpg (550x535, 27K)

Reminder, that if it's 31st for Europe, then it might be uploading at Standard time for Japan, which is 10am. That means that it will be the 30th still for the US.

1 MINUTE YOU NIGGERS

Attached: 1554461922126.png (787x691, 121K)

YOU'RE IN

1 FUCKING MINUTE UNTIL I GET NEW FOOTAGE FOR A CHARACTER I DIDNT WANT BUT WHO CARES, MORE SMASH CONTENT!!!!!!!!!

BRING BACK BREAK THE TARGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

like I didn't even have to look at the embed
I see "dQw4" and know exactly where its going

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE VIDEO SAKURAI!?!?!

>It will be public soon after
What did he mean by this

Someone just FUCKING link it

SAKURAI!

doomguy mii costume confirmed

So it's a video, not a direct, right?

Da fuck does that say?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GENO DECONFIRMED
>GENO DECONFIRMED
GENO DECONFIRMED
>GENO DECONFIRMED
GENO DECONFIRMED
>GENO DECONFIRMED
GENO DECONFIRMED
>GENO DECONFIRMED
GENO DECONFIRMED
>GENO DECONFIRMED
GENO DECONFIRMED
>GENO DECONFIRMED

Attached: slug shit.png (929x697, 806K)

This place is gonna be silent for 15 minutes

WHERE IS THE LINK?

AAAAAAAAA

ITS HERE

You guys got a link to this?

>It's up

Here's hoping we get something like 1 track from each DQ game. Would be pretty nice to get the normal battle theme from 5, Brave Fight from 6 and Heaven's Prayer from 9.

Attached: 1547014388064.png (712x700, 954K)

WHERE IS IT

HURRY UP OLD MAN

THEY LIED TO US

It’s up!

ITS UP

>Still no Link
Right here man

Attached: Link_SSBU.png (1478x1604, 2.1M)

youtu.be/ciLEX04BVFM

youtube.com/watch?v=6n3pFFPSlW4

i don't know what the FUCK is going on

youtu.be/ciLEX04BVFM
youtu.be/ciLEX04BVFM
youtu.be/ciLEX04BVFM
youtu.be/ciLEX04BVFM

If the video is like 10 minutes long or longer, it might take awhile for the video to process on youtube. We may have to wait like 10 more minutes.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Attached: 1536373975977.png (190x205, 35K)

link coming soon

>we dont have much of a budget for this

>post yfw The Hero causes a Fire Emblem effect for Dragon Quest, making it massively popular in the West
>Dragon Quest becomes a hybrid RPG/Visual Novel like Fire Emblem

Attached: 54353453.png (225x225, 8K)

Where the fuck is it
Some nip speaking user check niconico

>more of a live stream aproach
>its a video

>available July 30th

>online tourney
neat

NO LIVESTREAM

OH NO BROS

NOBOYUKI
HIYAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sakurai is a pretty good streamer

>Sakurai went from dual wielding controllers to using 4 at once
Based

>sakurai plays with 4 controllers at the same time

Attached: 1533445506245.jpg (663x707, 27K)

Then just play brawl faggot

>He still thinks Smash is the reason Fire Emblem is popular in the west

WE CAN GAMBLE BROS!

"What is Dragon Quest?"
we just don't know

Time to watch at 1.25x speed

Attached: 1563948094957.jpg (630x1200, 51K)

>Arusu

what

>GENO MII COSTUME
GENOMES BTFO
>GENO MII COSTUME
GENOMES BTFO
>GENO MII COSTUME
GENOMES BTFO
>GENO MII COSTUME
GENOMES BTFO
>GENO MII COSTUME
GENOMES BTFO
>GENO MII COSTUME
GENOMES BTFO
>GENO MII COSTUME
GENOMES BTFO

>"plz understand"

Solo is now his official name, and they all have different voice actors, nice.

>no Geno
Yep I'm thinking he's in.

Attached: mii.jpg (971x603, 432K)

CANON NAMES CONFIRMED

AVAILABLE TODAY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ERDRICKFAGS BTFO
ARUSUCHADS RISE UP

Thanks

>Sakurai referencing fucking GaoGaiGar
HOLY SHIT

THE KING OF BRAVES IS PLAYING HERO

who /munchie/ here

>Joker got a red alt that made him look like Dante
>now Eleven gets this
Yeah... I'm thinking Dante's in

Attached: Dante.png (365x561, 378K)

>RANDOM CRITICAL HITS
BANNED

>random critical hits

>all the info is in Japanese context
I dont give a FUCK about Japanese VAs.

Was going to post the exact same, didn't expect that King of Braves commentary.

>we actually got Trunks playing in Smash

>King of Braves reference
ABSOLUTELY BASED

how come googling this shit is nearly impossible and it isn't linked on nintendos youtube or anywhere else and google optimizes a bunch of shitty news sites for click aggregation.

I saw 12 people watching it with react videos but could not find a fucking link until I came here.

SOMEONE SKIP TO THE END AND SPOIL THE RELEASE DATE

>that damage on the crits
Holy fuck my sides

>critical hits
EVOFAGS BTFO

>random critical hits
for what purpose

That’s Angelo, the Tasty Templar

Attached: A2DCD44B-3082-4FC0-84BD-3E771B2FCC9F.jpg (600x900, 118K)

WAGONS WHEEL MARCH
YES
YES
YESSSSSSS

Critical hits. Are you fucking serious

RANDOM CRITS ARE FAIR AND BALANCED

Attached: songs.png (1446x767, 2.21M)

Hoes mad.

July 30.

>random critical hits
Oh no
OH NO

Attached: 54545.png (413x442, 248K)

>RANDOM CRITS
RANDOM CRITS
>RANDOM CRITS
RANDOM CRITS
>RANDOM CRITS
RANDOM CRITS
>RANDOM CRITS
RANDOM CRITS

>Random crits
PAY 2 WIN

>Link clone with crits
He's broken

>RANDOM CRITS

Attached: 1537303817502.jpg (500x500, 25K)

>random crits
HES IN

Attached: yore_ugleh.webm (500x640, 336K)

GAO GAI GAR

>Geno Mii Costume nowhere in sight
YOU LIARSS

Attached: Screenshot (83).png (1120x620, 422K)

>Final Smash bar works like SNK games now

>random crits
FAIR
AND
BALANCED

Attached: 1550028403220.jpg (960x880, 72K)

Literally who?

He's gonna be so fucking OP Jesus Christ
I thought Joker was versatile but this is insane

That’s me

>Arusu
They actually gave him the drama CD name lmao

retard

TL;DW anyone?

Attached: 07C6B2D0-1B9D-4252-A6B5-46D5DB61326A.jpg (977x612, 254K)

>recover from ANYWHERE

>DOWN B IS RANDOM SPELLS
>RANDOM CRITICAL HITS
WHY

God I dont care in the least. It's literally just Robin again

Attached: 1541906448132.png (220x226, 67K)

anyone else noticed that sakurai looked a bit yellow in this video. no racism, but he could be having some liver problems

imagine being excited for a fucking anime swordsman slot machine

Attached: pomper.png (609x519, 481K)

>All this mixup potential
>All this versatility
>A sword
Hello again, Brawl.

RANDOM CRITICAL HITS
WE TF 2 NOW

THEY ADDED THE CUTE ONE

Attached: WARNING.jpg (405x451, 52K)

>RANDOM OHKO
WHAT THE FUCK

BANG BANG BANG how mad would dantefags be?

Attached: 1529031547417.png (221x345, 153K)

He's in.

>fucking thwack

>RANDOM OHKO MOVE
SAKURAI YOU MADMAD COMPFAGS ARE GONNA SEETHE

Attached: 1528759562440.jpg (500x644, 100K)

>random list of command
WOW

Holy shit this guys getting gutted his first patch. Jesus. Why can they never balance DLC properly.

>babby mode added to world of light
>instead of actually fixing the mode to be good

Attached: 1561583621123.jpg (300x317, 14K)

>more random than G&W
sakurai has truly lost it

>Smash """culture"""

How much do you wanna bet that Square demanded he was fucking busted

Attached: 1563957955965.png (979x874, 584K)

>literally infinite utility
>regular attacks can dominate the stage, recover from anywhere etc
what the actual fuck

>random crits
>random spells
He's already fucked. Why the fuck is this allowed

>Randomly KO opponents
WHAT THE FUCK IS SAKURAI THINKING

>Thwack

Attached: index222.jpg (218x232, 19K)

>more RNG than dota

Attached: 1448517593295.jpg (250x248, 7K)

>no geno costume
Rip costumetheoryfags

>self destruct

LMAO

Yo, Angelo

>literally everything about this character mechanically
My sides are exploding, I love it.

Thank you based Masahiro Samurai

Attached: 1436275979865.png (704x480, 471K)

>Literally everything is RNG

???????????

This guy looks nuts. Like shulks on steroids.

Attached: 1563439736021.gif (540x304, 3.59M)

Sakurai has officially fucking lost it
I wish I could unbuy the fighter pass

Love the RNG. Tourneyfags gonna seeth.

competitive players absolutely btfo

based

>Online Tournament mode
BROS

Fighting Spirits is:
DQ 3 Normal Battle
DQ 1 Map Theme
DQ 3 Final Battle

Pretty based. I wonder if Wagon Wheels will be the Homeland + it version, probably not.

>8 tracks
not bad

seething

LUL FUCK COMPFAGS

>Sakurai will die in your lifetime

Hahaha
This looks fucking dumb as shit

>Okay so maybe you're locked to those 4 spells the entire ma-
>can just Shield and you get a whole new set of spells for free
Yeah fuck this character

If all of them has the same skill then why are there 4 of them

>No Chocobo
Yep, he's in

I meant all the important shit.

he's the best character in the game easily. Not mad at his inclusion, but he's easily broken. Fuck Hero. Literally this game's Meta Knight

DRAGON QUEST ALWAYS WINS BAYBEE!

>snooze can affect airborne opponents and force them to drop to the ground and then get put to sleep
HOLY

Attached: B27A2E7C80C6446B9C29F14AEFF9F8A9.jpg (642x1024, 59K)

And they somehow made it worse than Smash 4's.

>RNG CHESTS IN STAGE

based as FUCK

>this kills the compfag

Cute

>releasing today
EUROPE LIED AND I'M GLAD

>spam the fuck out of Down B until I get magic burst
>use it
>run away until I get full mp
>repeat

>No mention of balancing.
Every patch is a crap shoot.

Attached: Sadley.png (600x333, 43K)

HE'S LITERALLY OUT RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1532392777079.jpg (350x339, 43K)

CHOCOBO IS IN

>theres a fucking chest with mimic in it

Attached: 1534645053074.jpg (690x720, 77K)

God, I hate DQ's music.

He's getting banned by compfags isn't he?

>the Dragon Quest Hero is just Robin but easier to control and has random critical hits
But why?

Attached: 1564235101124.jpg (1228x1125, 687K)

Robin wishes he could have the magic Hero has.

>Random crits
>Random OHKOs
>Random best recovery in the game
This character is going to absolutely suck ass to fight against

No, it's like banning G&W

Fun

>Can't hoard out final smash meter anymore

Attached: 1563277148401.gif (500x361, 1.79M)

What, you don't like literal MIDIs in 2019?

I like watching Sakurai play
It’s really weird

he looks like garbage lmao

>very easy mode

18:22 GOKU IS IN

G&W has one random move. Hero has RNG spells and critical hits.

>parents drag me away to give me my birthday cake right as the video hits

>Online tourney mode
Fuck yes, I am never fucking playing quickplay again.

>faggot with shit taste plays smash
Have shower

>rng that gives him busted specials along with alredy decent normal specials
>and he has a sword with a projectile shield

So this is the Bayo of Smash 5, ain't it?

Attached: cc8.jpg (354x352, 49K)

It's like every DLC character basically invalidates an existing character on the roster

Joker invalidates Sheik
Hero invalidates Robin
Banjo literally killed Duck Hunt
I wonder who's next.

I hope he live plays again. I enjoyed it.

>we wont see etika's reaction to this

Attached: 1551058558853.jpg (640x480, 45K)

I want to fuck those mii fighters

nah son
it's a literal meta knight

No retard

Man, Hero looks fucking amazing guys. So many spells and he's just like I fucking said he would be. Random spells, get fucked you idiots that said it would be a list tied to all of his specials. I knew all of those spells were too powerful to even THINK about letting him have access to at once.

>Banjo literally killed Duck Hunt
Banjo's projectiles look like ass.

Why is everyone ignoring the Command List Specials all cost a shit load of MP, and that he needs MP to recover

People having autism about his spell list need to realize you can SEE what he's going for and he has to cycle the spells.

One of the mii costumes is literally one of the Hero characters, so along with K Rool, any "rules" about costumes was just killed.

It happens to all of us, user. I know it sounds ungrateful but it really seems like people always want to call, knock on the door, or do shit right when something you quite honestly care more about is happening. I literally did almost nothing at all in 2018 besides work and play video games. Then the entire family schedules a giant reunion lasting three days starting December 7 and the weekend, when all I can think about is playing Smash.

hes not getting banned son, simple as that

Is it already out?

>Online tourney mode
Oh my fuck.

>midi music
wow good work mashed potato samurai

>random everything
this character is fucking hilarious, i'm so excited to see him in tournaments pulling complete jank

>This character is going to absolutely suck ass to fight against once Scarflard mains him
FTFY

Attached: 595ABFC9-AE42-4753-AC1C-A5D8E645AADA.jpg (506x429, 23K)

>random critical hits
>random fuck-you spells ranging from fuck you recovery on top of his already pretty good up special to "fuck you for existing in the general vicinity" spells
>looks to hit as hard and fast as Chrom in terms of sword fighters if not randomly exceeding it with critical hits
>has a shield and Bounce for anti-zoning

Can't fucking wait.

Attached: 1564365952224.png (1024x1012, 642K)

also the MP cost is high as fuck

reminds me of initial reaction for Joker

>all these people saying hes busted
I guarantee you little mac is going to be fighting for that worst character in the game slot with this guy. Consistency is king in this game.
>b-but he has an attack that has a chance to instantly KO you!!
he has a chance to have an attack that has a chance to instantly KO you. That's garbage. Or do you think G&W is the best character in the game because of judgement? scrubs.

Zero hasn't been relevant for years, user.

Seems like the rules will be randomized but that might be kinda fun honestly.

It's 9 moron.

zero doesnt do tournaments anymore

Sakurai is pretty retarded for adding that literally who? i know

This is great and all but when the fuck does the update drop?

>random everything
it's his down B which looks super janky to use anyways, like half of them are melee attacks and you automatically use it as soon as you make a selection

>just wanted chocobo hat back and maybe a new gamemode
>all the mii costumes are dragon quest and theres no new gamemode

Attached: 1559011723736.jpg (369x368, 47K)

>random crits
>random moves
>literal one hit kills
he looks so irritating to fight lol, i love him already

Chocobobros...

iit's fine, it was only a demonstration. now when a new fighter gets revealed it's gonna hit hard

Banjo and Duck Hunt very clearly play nothing alike.

>NO SERIOUSLY GUYS DRAGON SHIT IS ICONIC DID I MENTION THAT ITS ICONIC YES THE HERO IS SO BLAND THAT WE DIDNT GIVE HIM A NAME BUT ITS ICOOONIIIIIIIC now here the specific date of the latest game release OY VEY

Why is this garbage in smash again?

So please someone give me a quick rundown. I am at work.

So now that we know Sakurai has officially lost his fucking mind, make predictions for Banjo's moveset.

HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD

This.

Holy shit they really ran out of budget. I honestly felt kind of depressed just watching this.

>no Geno Mii costume
So what the fuck happened, it’s not like they forgot about him, he’s a 4-Star Spirit.

yeah man cant wait for rex

Because fuck you nigger that's why

update should be at 11am EST since thats the time the eshop usually updates for japan

Thank god.

I was getting Jellyfish of the Forest flashbacks. That kung fu girl is absolutely tasty.

can't wait to cast ultima and nuke everything

>he's out already

grab him now before the servers crash

Cope

Hero's gonna break the meta, Sakurai's lost it, hoes mad

It costs literally nothing to roll for the OHKO attack

>dragon quest themed video
>B-BUT FINAL FUCKING FANTASY, GIMME MY TENDIES AND RUB MY BUTTHOLE SASHIRI!?!??

Attached: nv1uhj4np9d31.png (446x921, 30K)

Yep. Just gonnaa SD when fighting this broken shitheap of a character, as I do with Joker.. Good fucking lord.

he is more iconic than any of your meme picks

keep seething

It's joke. I make joke, because no one know how the fuck Banjo will play.

>Hero not even good enough to get a special video treatment and was literally just Sakurai playing the game
I guess the budget is going to Banjo which makes sense. Wouldn't be surprised if Phil Spencer shows up too.
>No Break the Targets
>No Board the Platforms
>Not even fucking homerun hitting contest
What a mediocre video. Whatever

>best Hero not playable

What the fuck?

Attached: 27843946.jpg (700x800, 299K)

Today.

less than 11 hours from now

Wait, Erdrick is the name of the first DQ hero?

>casuals babies thinking they won

>random rules
Oh well, it had potential.

thanks for the free win guy :^)

>8 midis to choose from

WOOOOWOWOOW

Attached: 1563668911746.gif (278x214, 1.31M)

>Banjo literally killed Duck Hunt
Good, let the plebs drop the dog so I can keep it to myself.

seething: the post

Seething anime tranny

The best thing in the whole video.

Attached: Veronica.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

>doesn't understand a joke

Dragon Quest is the Enix rep. Geno will come with something from the Square side.

take a look at sales numbers before you fly into an impotent rage you dumbass rosterfag

The fucking joker gameplay reveal showed fucking tails and knuckles, are tails and knuckles persona characters you fucking retard?

>Post YFW based Sakurai collectively assblasted all the melee and sober mains.

Attached: 4813D0BA-0479-46B2-A4E0-2E2F2134A7F6.png (490x850, 776K)

Going with the rule where the final 2 fighters has one that panders to the Japanese And one that panders to Burgers
>Jibanyan invalidates Pichu
>Steve invalidates MiiSwordfighter

Attached: 2B94CD52-D063-48B6-9686-8AF6859CC078.jpg (1125x831, 484K)

kys

COPE

More

>the OHKO attack that only works if they are at a high percentage already
niggas acting like it's a G&W 9 he can just pull out of his back pocket, fuck outta here

Please sakurai was kidding. You better believe Nintendo gives sakurai a near infinite budget

>didn't give a timeframe for the update to go out
So who else is going to spam the update button on their Switch for the entire day?

I liked it less edited way better. Other points are right though, where the fuck are the extra modes?

Joker is shit tho

UAAAAAAAAAAAAAH CUNNY

The armour set is called Erdricks Armour in the games.

>Veronica is a Mii costume
based

Attached: 1560104062321.gif (200x260, 3.86M)

WHERE'S THE UPDATE
MY SWITCH SAYS I'M ON LATEST BUT IT'S ON 3.1.0

No hes not. My pick has a NAME soooooo cope harder zoomer.

You had to wait 2 extra minutes while your parents gave you something? Poor baby.

what time did Joker and Piranha Plant release
use their release time, retard

HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD

I think it's pretty nice they added a mode just for game journalists

>Why are you expecting Square Enid content to release with Square Enid content?
You fucking dumbass.

Hero also has a sword, unlike Mac who literally has no air game

Can't wait to double main the Square chads

But yeah, you know why he doesn't have a name? Because Dragon Quest is so big that Yuusha, which is one of the words Japan has for Hero, became so associated with it that the page for it in the Japanese wikipedia is 40% Dragon Quest and no other game is mentioned.
So yeah, he is named Hero because he is iconic, he is The Hero.

That was fantastic. Hero looks like a lot of fun

this doesn't sound like a Midi to me
youtube.com/watch?v=MXZew_wYBds&

it costs literally pulling up the menu, reacting to the spell, scrolling down to the spell and using the spell, while your opponent is I guess standing in front of you twiddling his fingers. It's gimmick shit, you all sound the same as when Ridley's skewer was revealed.

>geno and chocobo singlehandedly kill costume theoryfaggotry
BASED AS FUCK

>dragon quest
>zoomer
zoomers hate dragon quest

en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/42809
this should be where the 4.0.0 changes go up, right? i wonder who they've changed.

You know most of Smash's music is midis right

Dragon quest sells like garbage though

Wait a fucking second isn't that martial artist mii costume yamchas desert bandit outfit.

What a cute and funny Mii costume.

Attached: 1543868757378.png (798x920, 597K)

>zoomer

dragon quest came out in the fucking 80s

it's literally more boomer than almost every other franchise

>I set an alarm and slept for 3 hours to watch this garbage

Attached: 1531821328834-e.gif (500x463, 1.92M)

they used his Drama CD
Arisu

Yeah, man, I'm so fucking pissed they didn't announce the Wei Shen mii fighter costume.

why the fuck would phil spencer show up for a character demonstration video

No, this is

Attached: 08B7967E-0858-4FB3-BF47-30361FB42D68.jpg (600x1100, 118K)

Geno is coming as a bonus character after the last Fighter Pass character drops

The recovery spell isn't broken.

If you're falling, and you open your menu and it isn't there, you just die.

banjo looks so fucking boring, literally nothing unique that would make you want to play him was in that trailer.

>Starts with N
Yeah, he's in

Attached: duke-nukem-3d-art_1440.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 135K)

Bro they are smash to shill a ZOOMER game

Retard

ebin post

21:15 in the video
>I’m still not sure I’m going to do this every time a new fighter is released.

Banjo’s going to get nothing is he?

Attached: 71E98364-95FE-4C9B-97AF-CF1627C60E2D.gif (280x210, 808K)

Agreed. He looked very plain.

Attached: Dq3-fighter.jpg (213x225, 14K)

>>>>>[company] reps
lol

It's similar, but not the same. The designs are both Toriyama's after all.

>all costumes were from Square/DQ anyways
It's still valid

I mean, Infinite looks like something you'd summon out of a Demon Summoning Program

*Ahem*
HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD

Classic retards on Yea Forums calling a new character broken. Why are you like this Yea Forums? You're all baby casuals you don't know shit

i thought so too

Zero doesn't play pro anymore(yet people still listen to his opinions)

also if there's platform above you, you'll be dead

I don't give a fuck if you think Banjo looks boring, he isn't for you.
He'll be fun to me.

>dq11 came out in the 80's
Die, zoomer

I'm not calling it broken, I'm calling it "fuck you" tier. It's entirely situational since it only exists by luck, but it can utterly trivialize things when it does come into play.

Foolishness Dante, foolishness.

Attached: TerryEight.jpg (2075x2050, 187K)

stop being bad at time management

I see it more like a random "Fuck you I survive anyway" you do if they edgeguard your Swoosh

literally where did anyone say he was broken tardbaby

>DQ gets like 8 spirits and 8 songs
>FF still on fucking two songs and no spirits
EITHER INCLUDE FINAL FANTASY PROPERLY OR DON'T INCLUDE IT AT ALL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: angry.gif (246x205, 565K)

The live playing format of video retard, if he doesn't get a video like Hero got he'll get one like Joker got

so doe the individual dragon quest heroes lmao

He was specifically talking about the format of the video, fix your attention span.

What did you expect?

Attached: 1535893292788.jpg (552x510, 249K)

He literally is broken you dumbfuck

When will we get the update today??

Nbanjo?

Seething redd*tor

DQ3 did

I knew all the music would be the shit midis, square would never give them the good music

HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES

Surprised they picked that over Alena.

He’ll bring the Chocobo hat with him.

poetry

I literally flew from LA to Japan just to watch sakurai livestream and it was SHIT

Shota Hero looks like a cute and good Hero, and I'm excited to eventually play his game. I should finish the others first though.

9PM EST

dragons quest has sold more copies than smash bros

at least a fucking live stream
fuck you I can't control when I'm tired and fall asleep

So another broken-ass character to SD when playing against because he's so FUCKING BROKEN.

Holy shit. Screw jrpg blade users, fucking hell. They are so fucking busted it's not funny.

Seeething reddit*r

lol you mad as fuck senpai hehehehe

Attached: 1559065620704.jpg (700x689, 42K)

You mean Sugiyama would never. Guy is fucking anal about this shit because he will never let anyone remix his music. If you want an orchestral version, HE has to perform it and you are paying fucking big bucks directly to him, not SE.

Attached: 1562017312585.jpg (1212x651, 367K)

seething so hard

HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD

You can. You didn't try hard enough.

Why is everyone acting like you just have all the time in the world to go through Command Menu and pick the perfect spell for each occasion

>The Virgin Final Fantasy Vs. The CHAD Dragon Quest.

making free wins out of yourself isn't making much of a statement

Nope. No single dragon quest ever has. Combines sales do not matter.

I can see it now
>Smash Ultimate Grand Finals at EVO
>Hero vs Hero
>Both players stand in place, opening and closing the spell menu until someone tells them to play the game

Attached: 268e3415c1c6eda0ea85db5406c832dc567dde2b_hq.gif (499x374, 578K)

SEEEEEETTTTTTHHHHHIIIINNNGGG

For Japan, Dragon Quest 11 had Lotteries for people just to buy the game.

Like not winning a copy, just for the chance to BUY it

HOES MAD

HOES MAD

HOES MAD

They literally gave them Yamcha's Dragon Ball outfit. Goku is fucking in.

No shit. It's going to be impossible to fight against Hero unless you're hero or some other broken-ass character. This game's balance is a joke.

That was only in the trailer. Cloud's trailer also had songs you couldn't use ingame.

Maybe if we dab hard enough Hero will come faster

Attached: 1559994107290.gif (813x665, 123K)

Available tomorrow morning in Japan, so how long is that?

Attached: F001ACEA-C046-4EA2-BD87-0EB772999D50.jpg (640x735, 373K)

>user DRAGON QUEST WOULD BE GOOD IN SMASH! JUST THINK OF THE MUSIC WE WILL GET
>literally nothing but shitty midis
Yikes. Why the fuck is this Fire Emblem shit even in the game?

literally git gud

>both cycle through the menu until they get the OHKO attack and only use that for the whole set

you know nothing about my life or how much I've tried to be normal and well adjusted
I can't force myself to be tired
fuck off

C O P E
he's not broken retard

Attached: file.png (1200x533, 1005K)

>all these falseflaggers suddenly out of the woodwork

Have any of you actually played a fucking dragon quest game? Or are you just here to shit out this unfunny meme trifle?

Seething reddit*r

I think he was just referencing the trailer, where Banjo falls on Duck Hunt Dog.

>animeposter is stupid
every time.

>release says July 30th which is right fucking now yet there is no update
They're gonna pull some bullshit like "it's happening later tonight" aren't they? Also, do the mii outfits comes with the pack much like the Persona costumes?

Sounds right, plus almost everyone will play as Hero because Sakurai couldn't balance two 2LB weights on a fucking scale. I hope hero is fucking banned. Slime should have gottten in over Hero, much more interesting.

>Combines sales do not matter.
oof, shoulda known better than to argue with a retard

Poor bait but people fall for it anyways

You should get a better life

They usually update at 10am in Japan. It's already confirmed for updating at 9pm est time.

Between 8 to 14 hours if we consider morning as 6AM to 11:59AM

Late night on the other side of the world.

>banned and cut
Lol not even a real fighter at this point

YOU CANT FUCKING STORE COMMAND SPELLS
IT GOES OFF THE MOMENT YOU MAKE A SELECTION LIKE FUCK

lolol Are you blind? Did you watch the same video I did?

lolol Yep, play broken crap to get gud against broken crap, because nothing else is gonna work. I'd like to see you win against this guy as Bowser, Ganon, or half this crap cast.

>Falling
>Open menu and see the recovery magic
>Accidentally press the self-destruct magic right under it
I can already see myself doing this