So, is it good? or do we just hate it because it didnt come to the Switch?

So, is it good? or do we just hate it because it didnt come to the Switch?

Attached: That Luffy Game.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Seconding this. They didn't fuck it up did they.

It's legitimately not a good game.
It's mostly boring.

>hate it because it didnt come to the Switch
this has never happened

one piece games are usually bad
this is one that is the usual kind of bad

imagine being a one piece fan, you basically have a brain eating parasite in your head

Who gives a shit, Pirate Warriors 4 is real and coming out on everything

Attached: 1555946343501.png (758x349, 217K)

Open world games are boring

Do you like Hunter x Hunter or Love Live, by any chance?

I was hyped until I realized it was coming to the Switch, because now the PC port will be gimped like usual.

>it didnt come to the Switch
It's only matter of time

Don't forget this game was made with UE4

It was actual trash. Thank christ PW4 is coming

It's really boring. And I say this as an OP fan. They didn't no nearly as much as they could have with everything they had to work with. If you're going to make Luffy the only playable character (without DLC) fine, but at least do a damn good job fleshing out his abilities and gameplay. Everything he does just feels so slow and limited that it doesn't even feel like you're playing as Luffy. Other than that the overall structure of the game is just really dull, the story isn't that interesting, and the character interactions are almost non-existent. It has some fun moments but it's a hard pass unless it goes on sale for like $20.

I heard the Zoro DLC actually improves some things and he's more fun to play than Luffy, but I haven't tried it yet.

>One piece fags are so self aware of their pathetic behaviour their only of self defense is thinking people like even more irredeemable garbage
You're either underage or an incel manchildren, that's the only reason a human would watch that shit unironically.

It's a 2/10 game trapped in a 7/10 world. Better than any other OP game unfortunately, but still pretty bad. I enjoyed looking at the world I guess, it's nice. Traversal becomes alright 5 hours in when you unlock the basic fucking traversal mechanics.

>or do we just hate it because it didnt come to the Switch?
What? No. It's shit because it's fucking shit, stupid console warrior.

Now why does anyone like PW? I played PW3 just after this game to compare and to say it was shit is an understatement. Looks horrible for a PS3 game despite coming out this gen, plays again like a shitty PS3 gen DW game. How is this supposed to be good at all. And the story is of course butchered to fit into the DW framework

What are some sophisticated anime and manga that will make me a much better person and higher than One Piece shitstains?

>watch
Yeah user, people read shonen, they don't watch it. Shove your uninformed opinion but into your ass

IIRC it wasn't really worth mention. Not awful, but not great either, kind of like Unlimited World Red in how forgettable and middle of the road it was.

>watch
Anime only detected

rent free, go watch you're moe shit fat disgusting retard

Attached: 1564196574074.png (264x262, 173K)

what the FUCK is his problem?

Attached: sike mugiwara you thought.jpg (720x427, 54K)

I played through the game and it was alright if you like One Piece. Moving around the world was kinda fun once you unlock the movement abilities, which you should take as soon as you can

It's a pretty meh game using an IP I like so it was alright. It's sub 8 hours if you don't do many side quests or hunt for chests

He's the only actual pirate in the series is his problem.

Literally the Simpson's of anime

Why can't it ever be topped? Too much SOUL?

Attached: one-piece-unlimited-adventure_26851.jpg (640x892, 201K)

Why is Luffy angry?

Why would you watch the one piece anime?

Attached: 1557867776274.jpg (882x439, 90K)

Wano has been good so far.

>Why would you watch the one piece anime?

Attached: 20190730_031821.jpg (1920x1080, 629K)

BOOBOO MAEK PEEPEE HARD

>Shounen shit
What do you think user

oh god forbid people be straight

Manga: Vagabond and Berserk
Anime: Nothing. There's no anime that won't make you seem like a pleb.

What a casual incel faggot

yikes. I'm sure Stacy really respects your dark and edgy chinese picture books unlike those other chinese picture books

Attached: 1559354940187.jpg (512x511, 94K)

Excuse you?

Attached: key_art_galaxy_express_999.jpg (900x350, 92K)

He lives in a world where no one can handle his bantz

is unlimited cruise any good? i know it only came out in japan and europe, but i got a hacked 3DS and wanted to try it out because i enjoy one piece quite a bit.

Watch Wano, it's legit at Mob Psycho/s1 OPM quality in keyframing, storyboards and some animation

I'm playin Unlimited World on Ps Vita and so far the game sucks. It plays like a extremely dumbed down Monster Hunter. The fighting isnt nearly as good as it looks.

The graphics are good tho, a shame there's no substance

The only place where you walk around using Luffy's abilities is the town.

This game sucks immensely

Why yes I'm a huge Love Live fan, how did you know?

Attached: images (2).jpg (499x615, 21K)

Homosexual, kill yourself