ITT: Would you rather

Would you rather live in Racoon City or Silent Hill?

Attached: 33F5260B-D11C-41F7-AFFC-854FA3AC7908.jpg (650x576, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tW7IgKJWtqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

silent hill is just a normal town for me

Depends, is it right before or during the outbreak in Raccoon City and is the cult active in Silent Hill?

Racoon City was nuked
even if you would survive all monsters you would not survive nuclear explosion

>you would not survive nuclear explosion
Prove it

Both, there are no nukes & no instant death bullshit like giant deformed monsters in Raccon City. Just regular zombies

Silent Hill is more comfy

Silent Hill, not much different from the town I already live, with the cold northern wind bringing frequent fog on the streets, especially in autumn. And the village crazies already look like hideous mutants.

Regular zombies are instant death though, in that case probably Silent Hill if I can avoid interest from the cult.

You only get infected if one bites you

Silent Hill is your own personal hell, whereas Raccoon City is just zombie city. If the monsters don't kill you, you'll lose your mind.

For the average person Silent Hill would just be a spooky, eerie place. The baggage you take with you is your worst enemies.

Raccoon City is sheer chaos. Abominations run amok, military personnel killing regular people on sight, a nuke to top it all off. For most people Raccoon City would look more like hell than Silent Hill

Does Silent Hill have bad bitches? NO so of course I'd pick Racoon City.

Attached: 1231231.jpg (1000x1500, 878K)

Silent Hill. It will probably be freaky as hell, but I stand a better chance of living.

So basically no different from living in Detroit?

Yeah and that's all it takes. Trained professionals with combat experience were wrecked by the monsters in RC. Normal everyday people are able to survive Silent Hill, if I'm ever even targeted by the cult or their affiliates.

youtube.com/watch?v=tW7IgKJWtqk

Raccoon city you have to be a superman to survive a mutant the size of a truck exploding buildings with large fleshy fists. In Silent Hill you can be a regular person and have a bad time, but at least you're not dead. And its not all doom and gloom, if you survive the Alternate world you can go for bowling and pizza afterwards.

Racoon City.

I can always live inside my head and see my delusions and guilt

Post more.

tldw

Do I get to meet Jill?

Attached: 1217442516113.jpg (750x1000, 291K)

silent hill

>And the village crazies already look like hideous mutants.
user... you are the hideous mutant

Seeing as the point of the thread is to ask our own questions
> Would you rather live in Rapture or Los Santos from GTA V?

Depends, is it GTA V online or single player?

what's the best way to play the Silent Hill series, guys?

Kinda torn about this. On one hand you won't have to go against the sheer horrors of the creatures in silent hill if you're in raccoon city. But on the other hand you can get some spooky nurse pussy. hmm

Depends if you try to escape. I would horde supplies and hide in a bunker or a save room. Best case scenario someone comes to rescue me, worst case scenario I get nuked. Although if I'm in a bunker, I might survive the blast

Is Silent Hill an abandoned town? Or are there people living there?

>Survive the blast
>Get radiation poisoning and die horribly and painfully

Silent Hill is inhabited even with all the crazy shit going on

I'd stay in the bunker and wait for the radiation to die down

>live
If canon wise, a scratch turns you into a zombie, IIRC everyone is already infected anyway, so it's only a matter of time
>silent hill
I don't even remember canon, personal hell or cult shit happening?
Eh, I'd rather have a shitty reality, so Raccon City.

Silent Hill.

Silent Hill plays with my fears. But as a man, I fear nothing. It's just another quiet town for me.

on one hand the afterlife is real and supernatural stuff is too but this one area is infected with evil. on the other hand you get to be Chris Redford till a kicker licks your butthole and you die

Sh cause not evil

it also has cult of degenerates who're trying to revive their gods.

Just hide inside a fridge.

Racoon. Just get killed by zombies. Better than spend eternity in hell city.

You do know that almost every Silent Hill game has to do with the cult inciting the otherworld and shit and not because the protag murdered their wife right?

>hell city
What horrific crimes have you committed exactly?

Either that or someone like Alyssa just sends you to Otherworld to get some shit.