youtu.be/60pkxNl9IM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Close your eyes, user.

I will

BURN

MY

DAAAD

No son! Don't do that, it's too hot!

Doesnt help that I stayed up till now going through the final battles and aftermath

So im aware that the answer is a badly written post story extension. But is it bad enough to avoid entirely or is will it just upset me?

Attached: tumblr_p7wpby3RJV1v4bp0co1_400.gif (358x280, 1.88M)

back when i finished P3 last year I watched a video compilation of all the cinematics from The Answer, do that i guess

Attached: 1558289527136.png (246x467, 192K)

The Answer just solidifies that P3 MC is nigh impossible to be saved from being Nyx's seal unless every single human being in the world stops thinking about dying.

It is worth playing The Answer if you enjoyed Tartarus and the general combat, or simply want to experience more of the characters. I greatly enjoyed it myself.

It is not as bad as people here claim it is, though the story parts are a noticeable step down from the ending of the base game.

Attached: .png (1098x732, 441K)

>60 hours

No fucking way if you're playing FES

The Answer has a fairly weak plot, but I don't think it harms the ending. It's just an unnecessary addition. I still think it's worth playing through for the gameplay, though.

I mean it does show vanilla not fes

ITSUDATTE ITSUDATTE ITSUDATTE

KIMI NO I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU

BABY

What the FUCK did they mean by this?
youtu.be/gdpeWI7Va7E

Attached: 1425248550750.jpg (887x1097, 487K)

when you're in the final part of the nyx fight and you hear shinji say "alright let's do this"

>Finished Persona 3 FES Unofficial Undub version
>Want to play Persona 4 Arena Ultimax to see more of Persona 3 characters
>Undub version didnt exists. And dubbed version is too cringeworthy ear raping shit to hear

Fucking suffering

Attached: 1466333479174.jpg (656x640, 158K)

DREAMLESS DORM
TICKING CLOCK
I WALK AWAY
FROM THE SUNLESS ROOM

Attached: 1497450581971.jpg (622x439, 29K)

You can safely play Arena dubbed for the Brooklyn Robot, Sho "Pun King" Minazuki and Elizabeth though.

The dub is actually quite good overall, it's equally as ear raping as the Japanese voices and you'll very quickly get attuned to the new voices anyway. Don't be such a baby about it.

If you're that annoyed by it, then just play both Persona Q games. The first likely has an undub, and the second is Japanese only.

I just cant. Im too weeb for that. I wish there was an option to mute the voice though. Especially for cutscenes.

Oh also i found this guide how to undub p4u eng version, but im not sure if this is legit or not.
github.com/zarroboogs/p4u2modtools

Aigis is best girl

Attached: Aigis about to shoot a bitch.png (232x500, 97K)

>girl

Aegis is genderless

I wanna hold hands with Elizabeth!

Attached: 1 (6).png (637x478, 543K)

KORO-CHAN IS SAD SOMEBODY PET HIM, STAT

youtu.be/PpuW8YUVgag
Tfw getting influenced to play P3 again

it's a shitty fighting game anyway
well, at least it's not a shitty rhythm game

>name spelled incorrectly
Yeah, I'm sure you're an expert on the character

I play for the story alone.
Im shit at fighting games

Sorry but that doesn't make Aegis anything more than a battle robot.

There is probably sound options to mute the English dub if you're that desperate, dude. I can't say that I see your viewpoint, but to each his own.

If it means anything to you, you're not missing out on all that much by skipping Arena. There are a few neat interactions and it's fun to see the cast all grown up, but it's pretty "meh" overall. You do miss out on a super cute robot girl and her super cute shadow though.

P4 definitely has an undub somewhere, but I don't know the legit one. Sorry.
My suggestion would be just to find the legitimate P4 undub then move onto PQ for now.

Aigis. Aigis, retard.

Attached: 1 (29).png (637x478, 420K)

Already finished P4 too. And its undub version.
Maybe i should mute the english dub then.

This but unironically
I played P3FES around a few months ago (I'm not at all into JRPGs) thinking "well I heard this game is pretty good but I dont know if I can stomach the anime shit", and then I beat it and I cried for the messiah for about two hours.
||in conclusion, I was not lied to on that day||

What if you replace him with someone else?

zoomer

Thank you for your contribution to this post, also I'm a millennial not a zoom zoom

Even if you got a substitute, Makoto's body has been dead for 5 years in canon. His soul would have to recieve his own new body and people theorize that if he ever does get revived he'll be a resident of the Velvet Room

Persona 3 killed the Persona series

Do you know anybody else with universe arcana?

But P3 MC is Fool Arcana

Dude MC had like 5 arcanas over the course of the game

>waaaaah my self-insert died
yikes, the absolute state of P3fags

Attached: 305576BA-C5A9-4B73-916D-26684D647B98.png (480x489, 302K)

FeMC

Where have you been?

It's up to you, really. The story is trash and the villains are dumb, but the character interactions are neat and the gameplay is fun.
I personally love stupid jokes and puns though, so I am fairly biased. I also didn't really mind P4DAN's storyline or gameplay, if you're thinking about playing that afterwards.

The only spin offs I have yet to play (and enjoy) are P3/P5 dancing, because fuck Atlus and their two ridiculously overpriced games. 3 should've been included in P4DAN from the start and 5 should've been at least $30 dollars cheaper.

P4 fags shit on The Answer since most people didn't actually play it and they can get away with it without getting put in their place.

FUCK, it's raining.

I am thou
Thou art I

I am the Hanged Man Arcana
Thou should hang thyself

You just told yourself to kill yourself?

Shut up

Let’s mention funny Persona Q2 interactions!

>the sidequest Ken want to become a phantom thief so he can protect the innocent

>the sidequest where you get asked the trolley problem and Shinji gets quietly upset

>the sidequest where you get asked the trolley problem and Shinji gets quietly upset
This made me laugh like a retard and i don't know why

Petersona 3
youtu.be/60pkxNl9IM4

If you wanna battle, then I'll take it to the street
Where there's no rules
Take off the gloves ref, please step down!
Gotta prove my skills so get down!
My lyrical dempsey roll about to smack down now
Gotta shoot to kill and shoot the skill
Don't you be afraid, man's gotta do how it feels!
Six to seven to eight to nine ten
I flip the script to make it to the top ten, go!

I just searched the archive that P4U eng patch for jap version exist. But it seems all the file is already deleted from internet.

Anonymous you've gotta try to find that patch, I'd try to help but I'm at work right now. It has to exist SOMEWHERE.

Already create a /wsr/ thread. lets see if someone responds

Everytime I visit Yea Forums, Persona 3 threads always keep popping up. When the fuck will this game die?

When they'll make better one.

I love how P3 is a shit-taste filter
If someone likes it you can safely discard their opinion