CDProject reminding the industry again what standards they had 15+ years ago

CDProject reminding the industry again what standards they had 15+ years ago

Attached: PL2Mmbo.jpg (1439x1902, 987K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/tech/tech-news/2019/07/04/cyberpunk-2077-studio-working-on-multiplayer-related-project/
psu.com/news/cyberpunk-2077-companions-apartments/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Spend money on a gamble that it will be good
>dont get a reward for doing so
defend this

>tripfag
>posting twitter shit
>advertising a garbage game
Is this post the trifecta of everything wrong with this board?

>company does bare minimum
WOOOOOO BASED CD PROJEKT CLAP CLAP CLAP

suck some more corporate dick, redditor

Attached: 580b57fcd9996e24bc43c531.png (736x1024, 26K)

Don't pre-order. Ever. No exceptions.

the only game i pre ordered was sly 4 on the vita. i liked it, so im not mad and i think i got a robin hood costume for doing so

yeah the video game industry 15+ years ago was all about feminism, trannies and movie games
based cuckprojekt

Shit games not gonna buy it if I can’t show poorfags that I own more expensive and exclusive in game weapons and clothes.
Fucking commies are ruining games.

Redditors really will infinitely dick suck anything. 99% of my games don't have pre-order content this isn't news you fucking retard.

Attached: 1548962808963.png (517x396, 273K)

>We want every one to access everything
>No DLC doesn't count

>Nearly every AAA games has preorder bonus
>BUT NOT MY INDIE SHIT GAMES ON STEAM!!!

>99% of my games don't have pre-order content
have you even bought any modern AA/AAA games in the past ten years? doesn't sound like it

And you really think there won't be trannies, feminists or niggers in 2077?Not a cyberpunk dicksucker, I just saw it once and not my favorite genre, but seems pretty good and inmersive why does everyone hate it?

/thread

>hating twitter
Go back to r9k

Its popular with normies and there are a copule of really hardcore autists shitposting every new game into oblivion.
Remember Witcher 3?
The guy who hated the game is probably doing his "thing" here now, he posted the same WEBM for Witcher 3 over 600+ times in more than 2 years.
Even a Mod said that he is targeting every new game that comes out and shitposts it for weeks/months to come

Oh cool I was afraid they were going to lock a few genders behind DLC.

That's pretty much the maximum for AAA games mate

no linux tho

Yes of course, with the exception of niggers.
With advancements in science and education trannies will eventually be recognised as the mentally ill people they are and be treated appropriately, as with feminism the same with will happen already there is overwhelming evidence that many feminist issues like the wage gap don't actually exist in the sense that we've been taught and more and more women are realising this.

Fuck off Arthur

Good to see that they don't go into fads made by other AAA corps

They are cucks though

This is the first actual good news I've heard about this game. And if they're not lying they might get a launch sale from me too.

I did cuz cdpr is the exception :)

then why are they going to release paid dlcs

Just pirate them, there's no DRM.

Only reason it wasn't the standard 15 years ago was because the infrastructure didn't exist for it

And CDPR is just farming good cred. Good on them, but let's be realistic

have fun pirating multiplayer :)

DLC is free, you buy only expansions, same as witcher 3 sweetie :)

The bare minimum a decade ago. Nowadays it's a revolutionary act. The vidya industry has turned complete Israel.

Attached: 1559944401190.gif (200x234, 3.06M)

Why would I give a fuck about multiplayer in this game?

i guess i wont see you in the multiplayer then :)

I thought this game would be single player only.

You mean the standard of providing features that were promised
Doesn't seem like it to me..

No, you won't because I'm not getting this for the multiplayer and even if I paid for it, I'd not play it.

they have a 40 person team making a multiplayer for CP

Cyberpunk is written by based nigga, you are retarded if you dont want them in game. Its like complaining that there are robots in Transformers universe.

its ok, we will manage without you :)

Okay, have fun.

NOT SO FAST

Attached: download.jpg (197x223, 6K)

i will :)

So you just going to be playing the multiplayer?

It doesn't matter what cdpr does. They have a store with no drm but it doesn't affect shit.

yeah ONLY multiplayer sweetie

Source?

This was their marketing strategy with Witcher 3 as well. "Free DLC at launch!" and it turned out to just be cut content they named DLC.
They're trying their hardest to seem like they're not like other AAA devs and reddit (and apparently Yea Forums as well) is eating it up. Meanwhile, TW3 as a game was at the very most equally as polished as a Ubisoft game (aka not very) and the gameplay was similarly bland, due to forcing the open world meme for even more reddit points while ignoring the formula that made both previous games somewhat unique and interesting.

thestar.com.my/tech/tech-news/2019/07/04/cyberpunk-2077-studio-working-on-multiplayer-related-project/

Except the whole make your own character stuff, now you're just V.
I broke this rule for dmc5 but yeah pretty much this.

What in the HECK did that uncle tom mean by this!?

Attached: D9FAZiHVUAAFYT2.jpg (960x561, 109K)

Is this about the multiple apartments/customizable apartments? Can I get a source on that actually being a thing at some point, because I've yet to see one and all I get is articles about how you can't do it, nothing about it being said you ever could.

The wiki entry refers to it as the first safehouse and I found some articles saying you can have multiple but nothing about customising them. Article is from January this year though
psu.com/news/cyberpunk-2077-companions-apartments/
>As far as the former is concerned, V will be able to purchase/unlock multiple apartments over the course of the adventure.
>This was confirmed, in no uncertain terms, by a CD Projekt Red representative during a snapchat conversation with a fan (which was subsequently posted on Reddit).

>movie games
Opinion discarded.

>trannies will eventually be recognised as the mentally ill people they are and be treated appropriately
>he thinks this will happen instead of corporations taking advantage of their delusions to turn a profit by offering body mods to become whatever gender/otherkin bullshit they want
>in a DYSTOPIA setting
lmao good one retard.