Post vidya stuff that broke the world's aesthetic

Post vidya stuff that broke the world's aesthetic.

Attached: All-American.png (2400x950, 955K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fallout.gamepedia.com/H&K_P90c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You first.

I think this was my favorite weapon in the game.

>picatinny rails in a universe where no other picatinny attachments exist.

"...but I wanna be a tier-1 operator, mommy."

Attached: ac130.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

So what?

Hey you've posted this thread before! I remember

It absolutely breaks the post-WWII cold war aesthetic.

CoD games nowadays universally piss on any established aesthetic for the sake of microtransactions.

Attached: codnewweapons.webm (1918x886, 2.37M)

fallout.gamepedia.com/H&K_P90c

>post-WWII cold war aesthetic
But the series has never had that as a universal rule regarding its weapons?

Attached: Fo1_Desert_Eagle.png (88x71, 2K)

True.
Neon colored skins and cosmetics turned COD from a casual shooter with movie action into a phone game.

Attached: Potassium_Bonnett_Pyro.png (435x753, 262K)

>Implying 2 didn't do it as well.

Attached: snake_come_on.jpg (1200x833, 516K)

Christ, I didn't know it was that bad

...Which was never there in the first place?

Previous Fallout games had modern weapons, but I think it's jarring as shit in the 3D games.

Yeah, people who get btfo usually post their threads again at different times to see if they can get people to agree with their shitty opinions for validation.

Dumbasses, the war happened in 2077.

>the war happened in 2077.
Maybe you should learn the slightest thing about Fallout before talking again.

October 23, 2077.

>implying 2077 is not 2077
Retard

You are literally stupid.

What about figuratively ?

I'm not sure what style of b8 this post is, but I'll point out the war with China had actually been going on for a while. It was specifically the nuclear exchange that occurred in 2077.

god i feel so stupid defending activision as the last bastion of skill based or challenge based skin unlocks. i only have knowledge up to bo2. unlocking skins in mw2 was really fun. i dont know what i was expecting though, theyre a big corporation, of course they would be greedy assholes

Fallout isn't the post-WWII cold war. It's about the future that the post-WWII cold war imagined. That's why Fallout's aesthetic is basically a cross between futuristic scifi technology and atomic age imagery.

You know Picatinny was based of the Weaver Optic mount that in it's earliest forms went back to the 1930's. They were even supplied on some of the m1903a4 sniper rifles in WW2. It's not really far fetched they would have a similar system.

Exception doesn't make the rule. And world aesthetics is all about the rule.

It's more jarring to me that the B-29 and F-80 shooting star were still the mainline aircraft of the USAF in 2077

>B-29
Where was this shown? I just remember the B-29 in the lake in NV, which is based off a real crash

They look cool. And you could probably conclude that they have different internals. Tack more high-tech crap on to them and call them the B-2900 and X-80

If the US Army's service rifle in 2077 is a WW1 LMG then why the hell not :^)

Man, Fallout is so fucking stupid, why do we even bother

all the way

The Boomers get an example flying again which suggests a lot of available spare parts

But there's no microchips and the F-80 is far too small for something like a radar and bigger guns. Plus the USAF actually traillaed a nuclear powered Bomber

What kind of aspie bullshit is this

The only way I can possibly imagine that peice of shit being used is if it was solely used as a support weapon for power armor. It's just fucking giant.

Fallout 2 had:
>A fucking Desert Eagle
>A fucking P-90
>A fucking G11
>A fucking PANCOR JACKHAMMER
And you think that an AR-15 variant breaks the aesthetic of the world/series? Hell, the Deagle in FO2 even has a goddamn rail on top.

Fallout 2 isn't canon anymore so there is that.

Are the only canon games in the FO universe 1, 3, 4 and 76 then?

Some of Tactics as well.

I'm pretty sure fallout 2 is canon. The only thing not canon is the fallout bible. 2 is directly mentioned in new vegas and that's considered canon by Bethesda last I heard but who fucking knows with those dipshits.

see this post?
this is a zoomer
please dont be a zoomer

Attached: 15693202840652.png (800x1000, 77K)

Even Bethesda has to consider Fallout 2 canon because of their insistence on including and murdering Harold (and Bob).

You should feel stupid for defending such unlocks at all

Unlocking cosmetics is a fine part of any online or multiplayer game. Paying for them is retarded but having skins, titles, avatars, et cetera to show your skill/dedication is a good thing in multiplayer games.

are you the kind of bigot who says BFV is feminist propaganda?

>Boo-Hoo there's an ar-15 with a scope in my game that has power armor and fusion powered devices

Eat shit. It's better than bethesda's "how the fuck does this gun even work" designs, and it's not like the older fallouts didn't feature real guns made from the 70s onward like the G-11. I'd much rather have real world guns in fallout than the mickey mouse shit bethesda pushes.

Attached: 1526451218022.png (251x358, 36K)

It's a shame the Jsawyer mod ruins it.