She did nothing wrong

She did nothing wrong.

Attached: CE515E6D-C7AB-41B1-A304-A52C4C29A481.jpg (600x450, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_9M2rSTy67U
youtu.be/eTN6gL21F60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>she

IT'S MAAM

Attached: Tabitha.jpg (800x572, 150K)

Yelling at someone in a confusing situation isn't right.
Btw not vidya.

>She

what the fuck is that thing?

It's a woman, can't you tell?

No I can’t. I looks like a man.

i ran into a trans person pulling some shit like this
they were crossing the street at an intersection, totally legal, crosswalk gave them the go ahead, but they (she but actually he) felt the need to extend their palm at each car as if to say 'DON'T RUN ME OVER' which he then did actually say. I was making a right hand turn which would take me through the crosswalk, I was still, not moving, waiting without any interest for him to cross.
BAM. Steps in front of my car: "YOU CAN GET A TICKET FOR THAT YA KNOW" which he was wrong about; a recent local provincial bylaw states you must wait for pedestrians to cross before making a right turn but it says nothing about commencing a turn and halting before you actually reach the crosswalk, you know, peaking around the corner.
So I see it's a man dressed like a woman with a rich, throaty timbre to his voice and after claiming I would be ticketed...stood there. Just standing in the way, yammering...something. Again, I was not breaking the law or putting anyone in harm's way. I was making the same turn I always make to be about halfway to my juicy milf gf's apartment. And then he got out of the way, trundling down the sidewalk looking like an elderly pirate hooker. I was shaken, not stirred and it fomented a deep-seated resentment for these people, particularly when they're over 30 and decide to transition. I don't hate anyone, I don't question their brain and terribly irresponsible people online persuading them they are something they are not, but by gum get the hell out of my way when I'm driving to the bone zone, capiche?

Attached: 1564359052036.jpg (200x208, 15K)

Jeff Daniels in drag?

Macho Ma'am did everything wrong, but so did the employee.

>pulls out counter from ground
>throws it wall and it shatters into dust
>"IT'S MAAAM"
>angrily stomping around figuring out how next to act out
>can be heard from 5 building away through soundproofed walls
>grabs gamestop employee by the neck and brings him up close
>"ITS FUCKING MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM"
>slams gamestop employee's head into a display tv
>his head fucking goes through the tv
>tears tv apart with bare hands
>grabs his fucked up head
>throws him to the ground
>stomps his head with enough force to break his skull and send his brain flying everywhere
>"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM"

Attached: MAAM.jpg (474x527, 46K)

A product of interesting times.

That’s a fucking nigga dumb bitch

What video game is this from?

>trundling down the sidewalk looking like an elderly pirate hooker.

Attached: 1560822444438.jpg (1200x654, 90K)

Just wanted to stop by in this thread and say that was well-written user, I hope you got to your appointment on time

You wouldn't say that to her face

of course in america or britan you would not because this abomination would make you fired
i hate this world

>I don’t hate them.
I do. I’ve gone from not caring to wishing they’d all die in the span of 3 years.

HIS face, thank you very much.

she really didn't

>tfw dad is an unstable tranny that isn't fooling anyone because he started transitioning after 50

Attached: 156186896655212.png (434x327, 55K)

I had one first world problem with one and now I hate them all
Imagine being this insecure

Transitioning is the new midlife crisis, didn't you know?

wtf your dad is a pos
sorry for your loss user

Gamestop Customer Care, how may I assist you Sir?

Attached: contact-center-agent-qualities.jpg (1200x630, 61K)

He will never be a girl.

Don't worry he'll be dead soon.

>her

>greentexting in real life

I feel bad for kids these days. I just imagine being one myself, I'd want to laugh whenever I saw these muscular fucking men dress as women and want to be taken completely serious. Then have to see adults, your parents if you're unlucky, saying they are a woman.

I do hope the coming generations see the retardation of this generation, but for now all hope is lost.

Attached: catugh2.png (497x361, 411K)

My queen...

People do it. Yea Forums was a mistake.

good news. the young generation is finally on the track to truly MAGA thanks to based trump and will finally kill off the sjw/leftist agenda and break ties with israel. inshalla brother faggot

How?

Attached: 1560141728806.jpg (1920x1080, 447K)

Bet you cazzies didnt know hes a battle rapper youtu.be/_9M2rSTy67U

Attached: Slim tranny.png (1080x1920, 607K)

did you check the basement?

Attached: tumblr_mf0gozValQ1s05z7qo1_400.gif (300x215, 704K)

I actually haven’t met any irl. They just annoy me. I wish they’d all die.

youtu.be/eTN6gL21F60

Macho Ma'am Tranny Savage, the rapper.

why would trump ban trannies from joining the military when theyre built like this, it's like a pack mule right there

fucking damn it, he got an ugly face and a retarded attitude, but he has a nice ass.

>you're going to lose money because of this! I'm going to tell the LGBTQ+ community!

I still can't believe he won big brother