There are people on this board that will unironically defend this game even though it popularized loot boxes

There are people on this board that will unironically defend this game even though it popularized loot boxes

Attached: cancer.jpg (460x215, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTLFNlu2N_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's made by valve therefore it's immune to criticism

its a masterpiece you dumb nigger

theyll defend the game but they cant defend this

Attached: 400px-Controlpoint.png (400x176, 72K)

What's wrong with loot boxes?

Attached: 1548818885827.webm (480x480, 2.55M)

It's people that buy lootboxes that should hang, not one of the best multiplayer game in history.

Sure, if you also think that Deadpool is a masterpiece as well.
Play some more games, zoomzoom.

It's ok when Valve does it.

Remember when vtards defended day 0 cosmetic dlc for portal 2?

Can you read?

>what is a MapleStory that had lootboxes ever back in 2004
>noooo it's Team Fortress 2 that popularized them!
Cringe.

I will but hay at least I know I'm biased

Attached: 1564290676948.png (789x425, 301K)

TF2 is one of the best FPS ever, cope

FO: NV is better, reddit.
Even Stalker at its jankiest is vastly superior to your quippy, "self-aware" cartoon.

Attached: CIzgya7VAAAYg9X.jpg (685x1024, 113K)

lol

New Vegas is barely a shooter

it's the best class-based shooter available, especially with all the custom maps/gamemodes/server mods. Crates may be shit but at least huge chunks of the game aren't locked behind them like modern games

Attached: TF2012.jpg (750x499, 100K)

What does deadpool have to do with anything? Is this just a thread for things you hate because popular?
Go outside, it'll be good for your health.

Tf2's loot boxes started off as innocent cosmetics that weren't even that crazy, and stranges. Stranges weren't even cosmetic. You were optionally paying for a kill count on your weapons. Every item you can get from a crate you can get from drops, even hats, which aren't required to play the game and provide no advantage.

Tf2 unironically has the ideal cash shop model. It's pure cosmetics.

Attached: 1562793154397.jpg (485x458, 131K)

If your game looks like pic related, then it's a shooter.

Attached: 9_3.jpg (1000x562, 122K)

everyone defending post 2011 nu-tf2 is a zoomer newfag. especially people like this jesus christ

>t. zoomer that likes Deadpool and thinks that it's a truly subversive movie

what the fuck is even going on in this webm?

No, that's just a first person game, donkey brains

Listen man, I love NV but the shooting is pretty bad.

>game looks like puke
>is a shooter
Oh so tf2 isn't a shooter then? Cause tf2 is pleasing to look at

>game is in first person view
>has guns
>you can equip the guns
>you can aim down iron sights
>you can shoot the gun

It's a shooter, faggot.
Cope away.

Ad hominems aren't arguments but please keep seething

>every gun feels like a nailgun or a flashlight
>i-i-i-it's the best shootie shootie kabootie

Why can't overtraps accept that tf2 won?

peak performance

Where did I say it's the best shooter?
I said it qualifies as one. Feel free to prove me wrong.

name a better alternative

Stalker: SoC mods

fuck hats fuck lootboxes fuck sniper vs spy update fuck soldier vs demoman and fuck mannconomy

NV may be considered a shooter, but as a shooter is infinitely worse than TF2 which actually has some kind of gunplay and responsive movement. NV is a good first person rpg and you can also shoot guns in it. also you can play in third person

Attached: 1522201804169.jpg (599x398, 55K)

>FO: NV is better, reddit.

>I'm too dumb to follow the order of replies

>comparing singleplayer to multiplayer

NV is a fairly poor RPG portraying itself as an FPS. Ironically, the older Fallout games were actually far closer to being shooters, despite the fact they're isometric and turn based.

For true FPSRPGs, you should try out games like Deus Ex, where skill with weapons doesn't somehow make them do more damage, it just improves your accuracy.

Lol good thread. Tf2 is for underaged fags who buy ugly hats.

oh, is that your comeback? but I did admit that NV might be called a shooter though, and I explained why is a better shooter than NV. I ain't moving goalposts. you can't keep up with your own weak trolling. pathetic

>FO: NV is better, reddit
>Reddits top 3 favorite games
>FO: NV
Now hurry back to plebbit

Attached: fag.jpg (480x480, 25K)

>Reddits top 3 favorite games
Care to post a source for that

Seriously.
Why do r*dditors constantly out themselves by praising the 4th best Fallout game to hell and back.

It's good to have a litmus test for this kind of thing, dude.

Another good one is asking them which STALKER they liked the most, none of them have gotten more than 5 minutes into each game.

People defend oblivion even though it started and popularized DLC.

>Witcher 3
>FO:NV
But what's the third? Skyrim? Or Nu-Doom?

The biggest redflag is them naming CoC while thinking they're talking about SoC or CoP. The amount of secondary retards who don't know CoC is a stand-alone mod and not part of the trilogy is baffling.

From most of the lists ive found though google its
>RDR 1 and 2
>Witcher 3
>BotW
>Skyrim
>Stardew Valley
>Super Smash Bros. Melee
and even
>Saints Row: The Third

A lot of those seem more like top 10 games.

There's also a picture autists keep spamming in NV threads about reddits top 3 favorite games but I can't seem to find it.
Most likely its fake. God knows making fake articles and calling things Reddit is an easy way to get the replies the shitposters here so desperately need

Even if things are faked, as long as they have a hint of truth to them, people will buy it.

NV is pure reddit. It's the smug sense of superiority NV posters have because they're playing a game that's better than 3 and 4, mixed with the complete blind ignorance because they've never even touched 1 or 2.

You sure seem to know alot about reddit user.

Liking FNV doesn't necessitate that you didn't like 1 and 2.

T. me

You see screencaps here and there, half this board seems to use reddit these days and it's pretty hard to avoid their comments until you're halfway into them.

Overwatch popularized Loot Boxes. TF2 invented them.

I imagine and wouldn't be surprised the majority of this place use it.
Not me though. The though of being muted for having an unpopular opinion still rubs me the wrong way.

It makes it very probable, though. NV is a straight up garbage game, a continuation of an utterly flawed looter shooter gimmick concept that has its basis in pure psychological manipulation.

You aren't playing for the awful story, or to see the unfunny dialogue. You're playing because you want to get the "best" gun, the one with the most damage numbers because the game is designed around frustration events.

Honestly, I can't imagine someone enjoying both Fallout 1/2 and NV. It strikes me as the kind of insane doublethink that only the mentally ill are capable of, and the only way I can reconcile it is that you must be a complete simpleton who "likes" everything he plays.

I find it weird that there was a lot of time between TF2's crates and OW's lootboxes where basically no one else had cosmetic lootboxes
Maybe Fifa but I don't know much about that

>Fifa
Yep.
youtube.com/watch?v=PTLFNlu2N_M

New Vegas is an RPG you dumb fucking retard, and as much as i like New Vegas i have to admit that the gunplay sucks, it just sucks, the roleplaying, worldbuilding and writing are incredible, but the gunplay? not so much

Attached: 1559899179855.jpg (717x717, 66K)

I think the problem here is you.
And you have a really warped idea of how FNV plays, which makes me think you haven't played it for very long.
FO1 has the best main story and setting ive played but it can be a bit shallow on other aspects. FO2 is much more fleshed out but suffers in story.
FNV story is interesting, and you actually have to think before you do main story choices if you play it like an RPG.
The "size of your gun" is a red herring argument, since that could work in any game with statted equipment. The gunplay isnt amazing but it works.

My dude, New Vegas is a great RPG, but its FPS elements are lacking, its not even best FPS in its franchise, that's Fallout 4

underrated post

>continuation of an utterly flawed looter shooter gimmick
Its a looter shooter? Since when? So far it doesn't really have the randomized stats on its guns or something along those lines

I've beaten NV a couple of times. It's a hideously bland experience filled with awful characters. Some of the companions have mildly interesting writing, but all paths lead to yes-man.

>The "size of your gun" is a red herring argument, since that could work in any game with statted equipment.
Not at all. When I play STALKER, a game that's well designed, I can choose to use an inferior gun for various reasons. With NV, you always just pick the biggest one that you're specced into.

also the worst kind of lootbox where you have to pay to open them
at least blizzard isnt as jewish

TF2 is literally the one multiplayer game I keep coming back to. It's the only game that stopped me from thinking "well maybe I just don't like MP"

Im sorry you spend so much time on something you think is garbage.
If you think you need to go yes man you are playing the game wrong.

You can certainly use "inferior" guns in FNV as you use the best gun for the situation, but I will completely agree that it isn't as punishing as STALKER.

before lootboxes and "cosmetics" this was the best team shooter on the market so show some fucking respect.

I miss the old times though, is there any way to play vanilla tf2 online or atleast a version of the game before they introduced hats?

>If you think you need to go yes man you are playing the game wrong.
I'm not saying you "have to", I'm saying it's where everyone ends up because the game is poorly designed. Yes-man is both the best option from the player's point of view, AND the catch-all for any kind of "failure state" in the rest of the story. It's poor story telling, it's poor game design, and when you combine that awful story with awful gameplay, you're left with a stinker of a game.

idk, i think lootboxes were this piece of shit's fault

Attached: file.png (586x192, 210K)