Can people who play games on consoles just answer one thing?

Can people who play games on consoles just answer one thing?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Attached: loading times.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yJUNyOS95o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Windows-only_games
youtube.com/watch?v=eQlwuhevavg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the games I play on consoles don't exist on PC

Because I'm not a third worlder and can afford a console

Dat infinite cope.

gaming pc: $600-$3000
console: $300-$450

??

No shit, anyone that can afford a gaming pc can afford a console.

>stock ps4

Attached: 1551086069509.gif (280x280, 799K)

You can install a SSD in your console and enjoy the same load times.

Cope

Because I'm not an incel

Attached: 1401987561611.gif (500x259, 494K)

>cope
Against what? Your cope literally does not make sense in this context. Your argument made no sense.

i have both.

Name 5 games without resorting to bloodborne

sneed

bc console faggots need rope

I play on PC and PS4. I have a PS4 for exclusives. That's it.

>Cope
>incel

The level has decrease here.

Have sex

99% of the babies on a console will NEVER even want to try this, thats why they own consoles

Well without committing a crime, every single first party Nintendo game is a good start.

Building, maintaining, updating, and playing on a PC is much more mentally taxing. You have to deal with the operating system, hardware, software you install, compatibility, etc. It requires far more intelligence and skill which console players, who grew up using iphones and tablets, don't have the necessary problem solving skills to work with.

This, games are geared around this mindset. They are extremely dumbed down for consoles, further creating a divide. Notice console games you only need to know 3 or 4 buttons, and the action your character takes is context sensitive, so the game plays itself. There's more buttons on my mouse than a console controller. Matchmaking also started on consoles, because choosing a server is too mentally taxing with all the complicated numbers like "ping".

watsup reddit

That's going to change in the next gen.

your console can't even play minesweeper lmao

>Have sex

and its a homerun

i already am

I only buy consoles if they're cheap and hackable.

Attached: 1562963315122.gif (480x270, 3.38M)

Until Dawn
The Order: 1886
Gravity Rush 2
Persona 5
Spiderman

that's why PC/Switch is the only sensible combo this gen.

my console is a pc.

hahah all garbage

>hostaging games so people use your platform
>this makes the platform a good platform
No pretty sure that makes the people who made the platform look worse. Also PS4 mouse and keyboard compatibility when? Cross platform compatibility for all forms of controllers should always be a thing, imagine how much better some games would be on console if they'd have a mouse.

Don't forget that the PC can mod in everything you want too.
Not talking about cheats either, but I don't think I'll be capable of playing MHW without megumeme's explosion ringing out every time I play GL.

Attached: 1541968677462.png (1200x1190, 860K)

False.
You can decrease the loading speed, but it would still take 20+ seconds to load from save menu.

PS4 have some sort of bottleneck for its drive system.

>PS4 still has big loading times
The only thing that remains the same in their brand.

Nintendo games are not included in the PC/Xbox/PS4 race. They focus more on the gameplay rather than the graphics which is the main focus of the PS4. Also the switch is better as a handheld

horizon dawn
dragon crown
wipeout
the yakuza serie without waiting 1 year
god of war

Digimon next order is exclusive

Ok? That doesn't stop the fact that I can't play them on PC.
I agree, but until emulators catch up this is what I do.

>Plays Monster Hunter
>Isn't patient

That reminds me, any emulators that can run persona 5?

Attached: 1561845707449.jpg (700x525, 91K)

Thats an awful long loading screen on that pc. It takes me less than a second to load everything in mhw

this is a thread for people who don't understand software

oh read dead remdemption 2

now shut your fucking face

>the order 1886
Holy shit you are reaching for an answer there

Attached: 1564398709092-v.jpg (605x381, 156K)

>playing Bloodborne on release
it's like 45 seconds on each loading screen

Attached: based haha poster.jpg (313x254, 29K)

This. Why do people get so happy if other people cant play games which are on their platform. Exclusives are for poorfags who had their moms buy them a console and they stuck with it

this game isnt worth playing on a console

If it comes to pc thats great if not i could care less i have tons of other good shit to play

You say that but I enjoyed it and put about as much time into that as I did into BoTW (on CEMU)

>his game isnt worth playing on a console

Not on PC either obviously

False
You can get a PC more powerful than the PS4 for the same price

youtube.com/watch?v=5yJUNyOS95o

Attached: doggy.jpg (750x750, 346K)

Yeah, just Google PS3 emulator.

Cope.

Not that I'm aware of. Persona 5 was also on ps3 though correct? How is PS3 emulation going?
>"name games retard"
>names games
>WOW THOSE GAMES SUCK

im glad you did, just saying experiencing a game like that on a good pc is worth the wait if it ever comes

hahah you've never even played them. Go be a PC sheeplet elsewhere.

3/5.

You can emulate at least 2 of those...now name 5 good games.
Is so hard to admit that you play in a shitty platform? is ok, is like admiting you like some bad movie, a guilty pleasure.

doesn't change the fact that if you're going to get a pc you'll spend as much if not more than a ps4 fag on their console.

ehh i hear that too but it looks like a comfy game could be good fun with the better graphics and shit, as well as mouse and keyboard support. joystick gaming kills the immersion

>why?
Soul.

pc gaming definitely lacks soul.

It's much better if you put an SSD in your PS4. Not quite as fast as PC but still pretty fast.

You still have to deal with the tablet tier procesor of the console...

knack 2.

Name 5 games on PC that i can't play on console.

False
Games are cheaper on PC and online is free
Just 1 year of PS plus alone greatly increases the cost of PS4

And I GET IT, you prefer gaming on your couch and are too lazy / dumb to set up a home theater PC, but WHY are console drones still pretending their platform is cheaper?
It's objectively false, you are literally in denial

I don't remember it being that slow when I re-installed MHW a couple days ago and booted it up. Besides, it's usually in rest mode when I turn my console on so it's up immediately and loading times for quests are only a few seconds.

You realize that PC unironically has thousands upon thousands of exclusives, right? This is literally the easiest question you could ask him, especially with you not putting a limit on the year of release.

i own all systems

ive played most of those games persona is like the only good one. consoles are now back to collecting dust until something else comes out maybe, like death stranding

>5
How about 6000?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Windows-only_games

Because it’s good enough. Gaming is for manchildren anyway. Your move, geek.

okay then PC too expensive. you're not paying over 600 dollars to play video games user, do you?

AoE 2
STALKER Series
CSGO,1.6,Source
Minecraft with mods
DOOM with mods
Literally anything with good mods

not to mention that the games that ARE multiplatform, are 99% of the time better on PC because of better hardware on a gaming computer and potential modding capability/tweaking

there's so many i don't even know where to start, granted they're mostly in the simulation/strategy genre.

It's a lot easier to understand console drones when you realize they all suffer from this
Facts, logic, it's all meaningless to them, all they care about is justifying their spent money

Attached: PPR.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>You can emulate at least 2 of those.
Ok so 3 of then you can't.
>now name 5 good games.
What you and i define as good are completely different. I also played PT, Uncharted, God of War, Days Gone, Bloodbourne and Horizon Dawn.
>Is so hard to admit that you play in a shitty platform?
No because that was never the argument. I get consoles to play games that aren't on PC, when they are available on PC I switch over.
>inb4 thats a waste of money!
Sell the games, pirate on PC. These are not difficult concepts to grasp.

i have no shame in admitting that this is one of the major reasons why i stick with consoles

>he seriously asks this when there's entire genres that are almost entirely exclusive to PC like strategy games

Why do Consolechads live rent free so frequently in the minds of PChumps? Is it because they envy the sheer scale of our benis?

nigger. i play on pc. i don't even have a ps4. i wouldn't even know what games to buy on it, meanwhile i spent over $6k on just games on my pc.

>>>he seriously asks this when there's entire genres that are almost entirely exclusive to PC like strategy games

Attached: file.png (644x800, 125K)

>with mods

Hahaha can't name PC exclusive titles, so he lists multiplats with the added fanfiction argument.

Only poorfags resort to this. Why not get a PC for everything and a PS4 for Bloodborne and Persona 5? Also a switch for comfy gaming

so.. a dying genre from the 90s. got it.

just admit that the industry doesn't care for PC neckbeards man, its okay.

>not wanting to enhance your experience and fix bugs with the game b your shitty developer
This is your mind on console gaming
Also this if you want exclusives

>not to mention that the games that ARE multiplatform, are 99% of the time better on PC

you mean all the shitty half assed ports like Dark Souls and Batman Arkham Knight?

And only autists play them cause they're boring shit

>resorts to shitposting because he doesn't have an argument to counter it.
Good job, you made yourself look like an idiot

>I have to play genres that are not dying because im a faggot who cares about what others think
Even if a genre is dying it doesnt mean I dont have to play it

Because PC is filled with soulless cheaters.

You know most people who own a gaming PC also own at least one or two consoles, right?

So? the same money would get you half as many games on PS4

>>resorts to shitposting because he doesn't have an argument to counter it.
>Good job, you made yourself look like an idiot
Lmao, Yea Forums trash is mad

Attached: file.png (644x800, 26K)

>Dying genre
Nice meme, but strategy games of various sorts exist and it isn't limited to just RTS, assuming that's what you're talking about.

Games like Anno 1800 for example are strategy games, even smaller games like two point hospital are of the strategy genre.

that one reason is why u stick to shitty consoles like your stuck in 2009 or some shit, big yikes

there are no games on the ps4 to spend money on.

>a dying genre
It has never been so alive, i bought automachef just like yesterday and this year i got anno 1800, tropico 6, two point hospital and many more. Later this year i'll get the settlers.

I actually am a 3rd worlder and consoles are way cheaper than PCs. Consoles are sold at a loss. If I were to try building a PS4 tier PC it would cost me a fortune.

No, you're just acting like a 12 year old and you're just increasingly making yourself look stupid.

So by all means, make console shitposters look even worse on this board.

left: soulless
right: soul

tell us why

>No, you're just acting like a 12 year old and you're just increasingly making yourself look stupid.

>So by all means, make console shitposters look even worse on this board.
Lmao, Yea Forums trash is mad

Attached: file.png (500x662, 356K)

good: bad
bad: good

games on consoles don't have bugs because they're extensively tested
PC games are ports outsourced to retards who put in no effort because they know it'll get pirated to hell anyway so the game is buggy as shit

u keep telling yourself that

The long load times increases immersion and makes you appreciate the game more
PC owners just rush through games without having fun

lower upfront cost
better exclusives
better compatibility with my current entertainment setup
lower level of maintenance

You're definitely one of the many sony shitposters on this board, keep digging my man. Have another (you)

longer loading times are more aesthetic and nostalgic. they beckon a time when games were pure and free from SJW influence. faster loading times are just leftwing politics.

>games on consoles don't have bugs because they're extensively tested
Okay, now we're just reaching bait-levels of obvious lies

>The Order: 1886
bad
>Persona 5
On PC

delusional

Consoles will always be proprietary PC boxes with inferior components

Attached: truth.gif (245x136, 493K)

seething

they are brainlets. no two ways about it. smart people get a gaming PC and do 99% of their gaming there
then maybe, MAYBE get a playstation or bing bing if they want to play the exclusives THAT much

fpbp

>play on PC
>full of hackers, cheaters and terrible players

>play on consoles
>no hackers, cheaters and good players because people who own consoles actually play games

because sonygroponies are retarded

yep im def seething over here while my experience on a computer is still a million times better than what ill get from some shitty console that is still gathering dust

i hope noone is really defending this
long loadingtime is just bullshit in any game

Retard

I own a PC. MHW is just better on console because I can play with dumb japs instead of cheaters.

all console faggots do on here is bait bc they get btfo left & right

There's nothing wrong with playing on console. There are no compatibility problems or software issues needing a workaround. They are objectively less hassle.

I still think PC is worth the hassle though, just for the fact your game library isn't fragmented between devices.

have sex

probably sata 2 cables
my pc have the same problem which is why i can't install ssd

Sen no Kiseki III-IV
Utawarerumono series
Kingdom Hearts series
Fire Emblem series
Countless games without censorship
Countless games without bad ports
Countless games without localizations

Already played games like Oddesey and Arms with Yuzu. Only a matter of time before the rest is playable.

snoygers masters the waiting game, look at those release schedule and delay.

this is what a console faggot will reply with when they get btfo

you load your game so fast to be connected with cheaters that kill bosses in one attack and steal all fun from online hunting from you

I'm not a virgin.

This.
PC players just max out all their items/armor and play with HUD mods that tell them the monster’s stamina and HP. It’s pathetic really.

Anyone with reddit cookies in their browser should be automatically permabanned

All this is a load of bullshit considering 90% of PC players are drooling fucking retards in pretty much any multiplayer centered community online. Most people buy Alienware / "dell gaymin pcs" / "gaming laptops" or whatever nonsense their friends sell them on to enter the arena but still don't understand basic FPS concepts like slicing the pie or footsteps. lmao

>biggest names like Civilization and Stellaris are on consoles

Console fags are a bunch of dumbasses. I have a PS4 and literally the only games i own on it are exclusives. Everything else i game on PC. Switch games so far i played on Yuzu like mario O and Arms

So you're calling yourself a dumbass?

>nononono who cares this is THEM
Snoyggers will never learn responsibility, it's always something else, usually evil nazi strawmen.

This. I got a PS4 Pro after years of being PC only because I wanted to play Bloodborne and RDR2.
And the entire time I can't help thinking how much better this games would be if I could play them on my PC so I don't have to be locked at 30 fps and have to get through long loading times etc.
And how absolutely pointless it is to have an entirely separate machine for these games.
Consoles are cancer.

Console retard at his finest

Why the fuck do you care in a game like MonHun? Its not even A PVP game.

RDR 2
Spider-Man
Shadow of the Colossus
Persona 5
Last of Us
Nioh
Resogun
Uncharted
Infamous
Horizon Zero Dawn
God of War
Gravity Rush
Days Gone
Bloodborne

>Soon
MediEvil
Ghost of Tsushima
Death Stranding

These are from the top of my head. I didn't even mention any Xbox or Switch exclusives since I don't own those consoles. There are a ton from the Switch so this list would be double the size. Being a 1 system kind of guy these days is really detrimental. Stop being a welfare sucking at the teet faggot, get a job, and buy a console of your choice so you don't have to make these threads. You can buy a PS4 for $100 on craigslist these days.

Attached: 1561466160445.jpg (670x531, 44K)

i like to sit down, turn on my console, launch mhw and play it on my bed in front of my 4k tv. is it that hard to understand? gaming on pc doesnt feel like im 100% immersed in my gaming experience, ive got 4 different applications giving me notifications, a second monitor that normally has a video playing. it just feels more comfy playing a video game on a video game machine and thats it. and yes, ive tried to hook my computer up to my tv and its a fucking hassle to get working and it still looked worse than my ps4.

Playing multiplayer is shit all around, but games like Halo are fucking fun on consoles. Games like Quake, however, are strictly PC.

Patience isn't Yea Forums forte.

Attached: ....jpg (300x223, 40K)

And yet when that consoles gen has come to an end that 600 PC will still be up to date and better than what follow the last console.

post your specs nigger

>it's the platform's fault that my PC set up is shitty
good god consolefags really are retarded

>just bought an SSD
>tried to think what games have irritated me the most with loading
>remember the fucking five-minute load times for BF4
>redownload it just to see what the difference is
>maps now load in like 20 seconds

Attached: 1426043090034.jpg (350x358, 39K)

I play MHW for real on console but I like fucking around on the PC version too. Did you know Behemoth is actually fun to fight if you shrink him down a bit?

Attached: 20190117224404_1.jpg (2560x1440, 1.08M)

No because every other game i play on it are exclusives only. I mean the ones that play multiplatforms games on consoles are dumbasses.
Reading comprehension. Try to learn it dumbass

anyone ever have audio issues because of windows fast boot?

You still own a cucksole cuck boy
enjoy eating shit

>get a SSD about a decade ago
>play BFBC2
>start a game and capture a M-COM before anyone else loads in

>Also PS4 mouse and keyboard compatibility when?
Already exists developers just choose not to implement it vast majority of the time. Especially in multiplayer FPS/TPS it becomes a huge issue due to the massive imbalance the aiming advantage mouse has over joystick.

i still have an older rig but planning on upgrading to 1080ti soon

right now its a gtx 760 and i5-4570 w 16 gb of ram, old as fuck gpu and it still holds up for many games tremendously well at 1080p native

ye he's braindead

ps3 emulation is quite healthy.
Way better than the cesspool that is wii u emulation, where the devs bent down backwards to optimize for BotW only and now that's the only game it can run.
RPCS3 actually progresses the tech in general instead of optimizing for one game. And you can run P5 on it.

>He has the balls to shit on a idort

Attached: 1543578709435.jpg (570x664, 303K)

do you know what happened when i launched mhw on ps4? i pressed start and immediately started playing the game. you know what happened when i launched hitman 2 on my pc? i spent 10 minutes setting up graphics options to make it look good. im still fucking with the graphics today. consoles are literally designed to be simple, game running machines that you can sit down in front of and immediately start playing a game with the confidence it will look sound and function exactly the same everytime you launch it and thats why i bought it. for someone who hates consoles, you sure do seem fucking obsessed with it, eh?

Because my friend doesn't have a gaming PC and I'd rather play Monster Hunter with a friend and huge loading times instead of on my own and quick loading times.

Fucking plebs, NOT a single GOOD game names in this, KYS ASAP

Crysis (Original on Cry Engine 2)
Eve Online
StarCraft 2
Red Orchestra 2
Deus Ex (No console release yet, it counts)

cuck

>calling me a console retard
>my box shits all over yours

:| My point still stands.

Attached: xd.png (537x240, 12K)

Because WASD gives me cancer.

>Deus Ex (No console release yet, it counts)

it was released on the ps2

>read dead remdemption 2
>read
Ironic.

Attached: 1549266542323.jpg (631x616, 165K)

I can buy a computer thats better than that right now, dont see what specs have to do with anything. You still sound like a console baiting faggot

>I dont like it (actually I can't play it cause I'm a retard who still hasn't bough a console for exclusives) therefor it's bad

Nah your taste is just shit m8

Attached: 1561440770110.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

>16gb ram
>1070
lmao

Even the PS4 Pro with a SATAIII connection inside goes through the USB BUS which bottlenecks the speed of an SSD. In fact you can use an external USB 3.0 SSD and get the same speed as going internal, which should be easy enough for everyone.

>it's another Yea Forums argues about opinions episode

Attached: 1538727729427.jpg (297x319, 25K)

Because my dad lives 800 miles away, but has a PS4. So it let's me spend some time with him in between visits

joysticks are eve worse

>csgo
came out on 360
1.6 came out on xbox

What does consoles have to do with shitty PC players being mostly plebs and terrible at games in general? You make no sense.

Yeah it's pretty shit, had to sell my 1080 and other parts awhile ago to cover some dickhole giving my car a fenderbender.

I like to play the games myself instead of watching someone else do it unlike the pc crowd

bc you sound like a retard saying that when console faggots are a million times worse, in all aspects. All u losers do on here is bait its pathetic

Virtually every strategy game there is.

>creating online session
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF
Let me fucking chose to play offline and go fuck yourself with time limited monsters.

As someone who used to play on console a lot and has now switched to PC for good I can tell you why most play on console.

First of all there is the price difference, like the webm comparison you posted is not a fair because the PC they used for it probably costs over 1k while you can get a PS4 for around 200, also a 5 year old PS4 can still play new releases in HD with at least 30 FPS, if you would've bought a PC for 400 bucks 5 years ago you could only dream that it could still play new games.

Same reason people buy Apple products
They are just used to it and too scared to change, even though other platforms are objectively cheaper and better

Honestly, I notice very little difference, but when I game on PC I do notice more people being super shit than usual. I guess being shitty on console is due to the thumbsticks and slow turn movement, but on PC there's no excuse for how bad some players can be.

Let's put it this way, the fact over 60% of CSGO players are in Silver rank should tell you something, and that game is fucking terrible and easy.

Every single Total War game.
Joysticks don't give me cancer so you're wrong.

This. It's always funny when some kid says you can build a PC for the same cash and compares it to a PS4 or something, you could but you ain't playing anything even close to modern day titles. Hell my card alone cost the same as a PS4 and even that's not top of the line.

I built a gaming pc and never used it. Mostly play Xbox one now. I prefer the simplicity of the console and it's much easier to play with friends who are casual and have lives.

And let's be honest here the vast majority of hurr Durr pc master race memers are running old typewriters and toasters with 600 hours logged in games like garysmod that are older than sin and look/play like shit.

>thinking you need a high end pc for good load times
lmao

>i cant afford a pc
>upkeep seems daunting
>technically inept
>consoles are more convenient
>building a pc is a very intimidating task
>all the stuff i need to do with a pc, i can do on my phone or laptop

Consoles are just more convenient for me

do you even reading comprehension?

>WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
I paid $400 in 2013 for hardware that still runs all new releases until ~2020. I didn't spend any extra money on a SSD either. I got the game half a year earlier than the PC version, which still had massive post-release content delays and is full of cheaters and dupers. I will also get to play Iceborne 3 to 5 months earlier - pretty sure the loading time difference won't be as bad as a year's worth of cumulative delays.

My question is, why would I play the PC version?
My second question is, how will you shitpost by Q4 2020 once next-gen comes out and plays MonHun at 60fps and quick load times? I fear for you.

But PC is cheaper than consoles

COPE

Kill yourself, cuck.

No you need an SSD which makes this comparison even more useless, but I meant it more in general that comparision videos between console and pc are always worthless because the PC in the video will always cost 4 times the console price

not upfront

Holy shit you’re a genius

Attached: B6004FEC-E7D3-49E6-9135-FBBF075408BA.jpg (250x244, 8K)

My fiancee is finally starting to move into advanced territory. One time she was really turned on and went full up expert. best nut of my life

>horizon dawn
moviegame
>dragon crown
never even heard of it and im supposed to care??
>wipeout
ballisticNG is miles better, consolefags seething they cant even play it
>yakuza series
on ps4 they're sub HD and dont even hit 30fps, ill play them at 1080p/60fps on my pc thanks
>god of war
moviegame

PCfag here and literally nobody cares about total war or your boring faggot strategy games. nobody buys a PC to click on a fucking map lmao. Fuck off outta here

cope

what do I have to cope with?

now ur seething LMAOoo

>horizon dawn
hahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Fuck you
only monster AI was good, everything else was pure vomit

Attached: Horizon.webm (960x544, 2.97M)

you can build cheap pc (300$) with rx 570,i5, ssd and 8-12gb ram, which will run every pc game on the market in 1080p on high settings

I play on TV and coach
I dont want a ugly tower + keyboard + mouse lying around
I dont want to install fucking Windows
I dont want to waste my free time struggling with drivers and optimizing
I dont want to wait 1+ years for PC ports
PC exclusives dont interest me one bit

That is an excuse to cope if I ever saw one!

Welcome to Yea Forums fren!

The games that got tested there are all very optimised games on pc. Also if you do the math all those parts cost still a bit more than 400. More like 450-500, while the ps4 pro costs 300 at this point. Most people also don't know how to build a pc.

Nobody has time to do deal with a little asshole punk like you. Go away, worthless cretin.

Add 6 months to PC loading times OMEGALUL

>you can build cheap pc (300$) with rx 570,i5, ssd and 8-12gb ram, which will run every pc game on the market in 1080p on high settings
lol

>moviegame
So.. VIDEOgame?

You're out of your mind. Nintendo games are emulated perfectly notoriously fast.

>PCfag here and literally nobody cares about total war or your boring faggot strategy games. nobody buys a PC to click on a fucking map lmao. Fuck off outta here
Are you genuinely retarded? Or merely pretending?

based explosionfag

rx 570 costs 130. What i5, because they range from 150-250? Good SSD with 1 tb costs 130. 8GB Ram cost 30 at least.
Thats already more than 300 ignoring things like mouse and keyboard, case, power supply and the fucking motherboard.

>One platform can save you literally thousands of dollars in the long run
>BUT MUH UPFRONT

Jesus christ, the absolute state of kids

>I play on TV and coach
You can do that with a PC as well. Don't know why you'd want to play on a coach though..
>I dont want a ugly tower + keyboard + mouse lying around
Then don't. There's micro ATX motherboards that fit in console sized cases. You also don't want controllers laying around, or what?
>I dont want to install fucking Windows
Get Linux
>I dont want to waste my free time struggling with drivers and optimizing
If you struggle with drivers you might be clinically retarded. Literally the same as software updates for consoles. They happen automatically. Optimizing is unnecessary. Most games have an 'auto detect' option. Since you're willing to play 30FPS with dips, you don't even need to optimize anything.
>I dont want to wait 1+ years for PC ports
Same can be said for console games, like Diablo 3. Non-argument.
>PC exclusives dont interest me one bit
You probably don't even know what you're missing out on

>1TB of SSD in a budget build
are you okay user?
Not that the other user is right, but jesus.

Only if you pirate everything. And thats why the industry treats PC gamers as third rate costumers

I have slowly lost hope with gaming on the PC

>playing with randoms
no wonder you idiots are always bitter about video games

youtube.com/watch?v=eQlwuhevavg

This just proves console fags are low iq NPCs who are awful at playing and enjoying video games. I feel bad for u retards sometimes

>Things like Apex Legends, fortnite, CS:GO will be no problems for this beast
lol

Must suck to be you

im taking the tard bait but only cause some people unironically believe this. This is false. There are actually more hackers on console. You fags mistake modding for actual hacking. The reason hacking happens less on PC is because we have a wider selection of generes and total games to play most with active communities, and because people enjoy the game no one hacks outside of the ocasional troll every blue moon. Console fags are forced to play the newest COD, flavor of the month, or the newest third person action shooter generic shit they call exclusives because anything other than that is dead, meaning they jeed to hack to make thier own fun.

casual console players are cool.
you fags that unironically think they are better are absolute tards and cucks to the gaming industry.

>Xeon e5-2420 v2
rofl

God, the amount of low-quality bait in this thread

>the yakuza serie without waiting 1 year
Do you play Japanese or Chinese releases?

Ok 250gb SSD for 20 bucks and a 1tb HDD for 50 still not much better.
Normally you wouldn't even put a SSD in an budget build but user wanted to tell me it's possible

I was once a cashier at an internet cafe and we had a ps4 booth.

Some boomer dude who was waiting for his children paid for 30 minutes of playtime, and spend 20 minutes staring at various loading screens.

Made me feel realy bad.

Metal Gear Online on PS4 had cheaters on day 1.

>retards using consoles in 2019

Attached: frCaSEQ.jpg (500x294, 31K)

>Not knowing the joy of playing on a coach
>Install Linux
And play what?
>Diablo3
Oh, you are just trolling now

You guys are hopeless

>And play what?
anything

Why do people who claim to like video games use price as an argument? Video games as a hobby are hella cheap in comparison to shit like cars, guns or even travelling abroad.

Because I have a job and a family. It's much comfier sinking into the bed with my switch than it is sitting at my desk after working all day.

I dont wanna build a PC and miss out on exclusives.

Yeah he's a retard

You realise you misspelled 'couch', you inbred retard? A coach is either a trainer or a bus/train compartment.

>family
>playing a toddler console
Yikes!

Half of the links under the video lead to ali express, which means they come out of China, which in return means you have to pay import tax for everything, wait 3 months and get shitty chink hardware

Because the price determines what you can and can't do with your revenue. It's not about cost efficiency, its about market accessibility, like you said. If a game is unplayable because it's swamped with DLC and extra costly content, the game isn't very accessible. Conversely, if the game is dirt cheap, and all the DLC is free the game can be too accessible and full of cheaters. So price plays a big portion in whether or not you can get into or even stay into video games.

Mario odessey
Persona 4g
Gravity rush
Botw
Bloodborne

Cope

I agree I'd probs do the same shit, but you are missing out on proper immersion you can achieve with a good setup and monitor, comfy chair, mouse n keyboard, etc. Playing in bed or couch with joysticks can be good fun but it feels like it doesn't even compare to what a proper session on pc can do. If I'm tired I barely ever play games, the best is getting on the computer after a good rest ready to smash out a few hours and have a proper experience

if you are this retarded you can always buy old prebuild hp/dell with i5 2500 8gb ram in it for 50-100$ add ssd, rx 570 change power supply and it will work too

My daughter has one too. We have a lot of fun on the switch. Nothing wrong with fun.

Oh don't get me wrong, I have a pc, I just don't use it unless I have at least 3 or 4 hours of free time.

eu3, eu4, hoi3, hoi4, stellaris, ck2

And where would you get an old prebuild dell for 50$?

It's easier, quicker, cheaper, more reliable, has greater longevity per system, less of a sperg community, I don't care about mods, and neither do I care about a slight graphical increase at the expense of everything else I listed. Most importantly, all my friends use consoles and none of them game on the PC.

Attached: 1466719624927.jpg (1280x850, 228K)

>tfw stuck on console because it will take 100 years for pc to catch up on iceborne content
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1495827581267.jpg (760x661, 75K)

>quicker
except you have to spend hours installing updates every time you switch it on
>more reliable
except games are barely reliable on consoles and run like shit and at such low resolutions
>greater longevity
lmao no
>less of a sperg community
console players are autistic enough to like videogames but too autistic to know how to operate a pc
>i don't care about mods
t. gets excited over bethesda.net mods and begs for script extenders to work on ps4
>care about a slight graphical increase
then why do consolefags buy mid-gen upgrades every year

Fucking btfo

Have to admit, playing on a sofa with a big TV is ten times comfier than sitting in front of a computer

Not that user, but no console players don't pay yearly for mid-gen updates. First of all PS4 and XBOX both have only one upgrade, second of all most people who gut it didn't own the previous one.
I agree with the rest

I have you disgusting hairlet concel

Attached: 1558029554241.jpg (3024x3024, 1.34M)

>it's a bethesdacuck sperging

>another thread of '' pc is better guys, why are you playing on consoles? don't you care about graphics/fps? p- please answer me...''
fuck off retard

>That controller aim
For the love of gaming, give those people mouse compatibility!

based

At some point it simply is less hassle. I play on both, and have both hooked up to the tv. But i prefer console, as i can't be arsed to setup configs on pcs that often anymore.

Ps3 had sata 1.5 and a ssd still halved the loading times. Ps4 has sata2 but unless you have a pro, you won't notice much improvement.

That being said, on pc the improvement i measured was more on programms than on games, but that may just be me

>Fucking plebs, NOT a single GOOD game names in this, KYS ASAP
You didn't even ask for good games.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

if you read what you posted again you'd realize you are only furthering my argument of you being retarded.
how is having graphics customization options a bad thing?
you'd rather play with sub-optimal graphics on a console instead of taking 10 (lol) minutes to fuck around with some settings?
let alone the fact that 99% of games released today detect the optimal settings for your hardware and select them automatically for you.
no. the problem isn't the 10 minutes of your time, that setting up graphics made you lose, clearly.
it's that doing it made you feel stupid, you felt lost because you didn't understand what any of these setting meant and which ones you should select for your specific hardware.
so did you see this as a chance to better yourself, look it up, get the optimal visual experience for your game AND learn something in the proccess?
of course not. instead, you put the blame on something other than yourself and your lack of knowledge, and ran crying back to your console.
you, sir, are a genuine brainlet

stellaris is on console

Why do you retards think that when people want to play a game they must also want to do something else before playing. No, it's not a matter of time or complexity of something, it's a matter of wanting to actually play a game.

Poor. PC master race always wins.

>all shit
>persona acschualy good
moron

No need. Bloodborne is literally the only game anyone needs to experience.

>Nioh

nOOoOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOO

Just use a controller then.

you have to understand that pic related is the majority of console players. the rest are football fags

Attached: peasant.png (879x665, 426K)

>setup configs
auto detect is a thing, unless you're playing on a potato setting shit up is a non issue 99% of the time

>the absolute state of console fags

Attached: 1452186514447.jpg (640x710, 209K)

Because it's #4theplayers goyim.

I'm poor.

>console cope

Attached: pc.jpg (960x684, 197K)

Based fortnite and Teamfight Tactics

PC players are such pretentious assholes.

>Why would i play the PC version?
Better visuals and/or performance, your choice, free online multiplayer and cool armor/weapon mods.
>how will you shitpost by Q4 2020 once next-gen comes out and plays MonHun at 60fps and quick load times?
By being glad they can enjoy the same experience i had on PC in 2018. By then, i'll probably have upgraded my graphics card, so running at 2160p.

You can download cracked games on pc

>Mac lower than AR
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

the comfiness of playing with a controller in my couch often outweighs sitting in a computer chair
also, i dont have the distraction of alt-tabbing to do other stuff, easier to focus primarily on vidya

Still costs more up front. Also I want to play Bloodborne, and I definitely can't spend enough to become an idort.

>being this jelly
kek

wtf is this creature trying to say?
my brain is melting

Attached: 1515943745891.gif (400x250, 1.98M)

You can play PC games on your couch with a controller by simply connecting your computer to your TV and using steam's big picture mode, which give a nice controller friendly, console-like interface. Or you can do what i do, which is to use something to stream your games from your PC to your tv, in my case a ps vita tv. It works great and input latency is pretty low, even though i use wifi.

not giving examples of pc game released withing the timespand of current gen is just retarded and shows how much of a fanboy either of you are
then you should compare it at least to the full exclusive library of ps1/ps2/ps3/ps4/psp/psvita or nintendos entire library

If you play any game that is on pc on a console, you're literally retarded. This is fact.

or i can just have my computer in a seperate room and not have cables running through my apartment
>streaming vidya
yeah, no lol

Yeah, but you can play sony's entire catalog up to ps2/psp on PC and ps3 emulation is seeing some nice progress, same for nintendo up to the wii, with a lot of wii u games perfectly playable on CEMU.

>I definitely can't spend enough to become an idort.
Then you're a wagie failure and you literally shouldn't be playing video games. Get off Yea Forums because the fries are fucking ready.

does moonlight actually work well on pstv? Do all the inputs work?

actually I'm a student

But how else would you play your PC games on your TV if you don't directly hook it up or stream it over your home network?

sure, but the discussion whas about exclusives; not what games you actually can play

Nah, i mean editing config files, example if the fps is locked to 30. Or adding or deleting files so weird stutterings go away.
I guess with modernish aaa games this might be a non issue, but for me, every second game that i start, needs some tinkering.
Of course there are moments, when finetuning everything has a rewarding appeal.

what games are you even playing? almost no modern aaa game needs any ini file tuning aside from bethesda games due to how shitty they are. even with old games I cannot recall ones that I played that needed such tweaks.

Consoles to stay relevant next gen (which might be anywhere from 2020 to 2023) will need to:
>have an ssd
>a GPU that can beat mid-range comparable PC equivalents
>decent single core performance
It's an incredibly uphill battle and unless some crazy development happens soon it's an absolute nightmare. This is the make or break generation for consoles as a whole and it will come down to one of two strategies.
Either it will go "games are important, that's our system", which is pretty much accepting a niche. And "our system is a luxury product, that's why it's so expensive". Which kills any broader market share they could grab.
Personally if I were Nintendo/Sony I'd start really heavily switching to handheld formats and things that bring value beyond the system itself (which is what Nintendo is doing because they have a good grasp of future developments).
So I'm guessing Sony will take the "luxury product" angle, as they've hinted with their comments about catering to "hardcore gamers".
I doubt it will go over well enough.

what?
my point was that i'd rather just have a console in my living room than do either of that

>Then you're a wagie failure and you literally shouldn't be playing video games. Get off Yea Forums because the fries are fucking ready.
Is Yea Forums the most pretentious board on the web in general? You people need a good smack across the face.

This is why I'm happy the next Xbone is finally putting in an SSD.
Not that I plan to buy a Microsoft console, but hopefully Sony will follow suit.

Who cares, play some video games you complaining autist.

Attached: 1479312759741.jpg (1280x960, 164K)

Literally the only thing that makes consoles relevant is exclusives.

Everything works correctly, analog triggers , sticks, no issues. Just make sure you set the resolution according to your network. Don't expect 1080p60 on wifi.

or just God of War and Zelda

I bet you like Rick and Morty

Can I get a full 720p without additional scaling? Vita games run at 960x544 but PS4 remote play seems uniquely able to run at 720p without additional scaling.

It's not though. It's accessibility. As simple as it is to put together a PC, it's still too much work for the average person. And prices on ready boxes are too expensive.
Exclusives are a nice value proposition but they only help so much. It only is a factor in deciding which console you get, not if you get a console.
And there's also the factor of consoles often being paid for by parents, who only look at the price tag. Exclusives are also dying out, years ago pretty much the majority of games would be exclusive, now the majority are multiplat.

>too much work for the average person
The average person is a retard and doesn't deserve to play games. Kill yourselves normalfags.

That's not my point, but okay.

Because maintaining/upgrading a desktop PC is a bitch, it's way more expensive than consoles, and unlike most consoles it will inevitably kick the bucket or at least need several parts replaced. I'm not going to spend hundreds extra to make games slightly prettier when it also comes with the cost of maintenance and inevitable death.

again, 99% of games automatically select the settings for you
if you are in that much of a hurry to play you can ignore graphics settings and it will STILL look much better than the console version

What exactly do you mean? The vita tv isn't limited to 720p output. It can output 1080i. Most displays these are pretty good at deinterlacing, so it's perceptibly similar to 1080p.

What I mean is that all other Vita content is scaled up from 544p, I want to know if there's some magic in moonlight that makes sure I get a full resolution image on screen.

People who play on console are corporate drones who worship their corporation of choice. They're also too stupid to do something akin to putting Lego together.

Attached: 1536333574214.jpg (1024x768, 186K)

Attached: 45689867645664.jpg (1440x1440, 582K)

PCs aren't any less reliable than consoles. As long as you have a power supply and cooling adequate for your hardware and put it together correctly, there is no reason for it to die. It requires no more hardware maintenance than a console does, just make sure it has access to fresh air and blow dust out once in a while, but that applies to any device with active cooling. My athlon 64/radeon 9700 xp machine works fine, i cant't say the same about my 360, as careful as i was. I had a laptop basically cook itself to death because the heatsink didn't make contact with the CPU, and my friend's launch 360 still runs fine. Most hardware failures are rare, and if something goes wrong with my computer, i can just replace the faulty part and be back in business, whereas if something other than the HDD or power supply fails on one of my consoles, i'm screwed and have to replace the whole thing.

Literal sonybro.

nigger

And by bro i mean n.igger.

>paying so much more to play the exact same games

This desu

>It requires no more hardware maintenance than a console does
consoles require 0 maintenance so that's a flat-out lie
>i can just replace the faulty part and be back in business, whereas if something other than the HDD or power supply fails on one of my consoles, i'm screwed and have to replace the whole thing
and replacing the whole thing will be about as expensive as replacing most computer parts, maybe even less so. also, god forbid you can't figure out what part of the computer is broken

I've literally never seen a console break barring the obvious 360. Even my oldest shit still works like a charm.

I'm bad at remembering, but can try to list some:
Kane and lynch has a weird stuttering, but i forgot what the solution was.

Condemned has performance degregation with logitec input devices, and you'll need to delete the drivers via device manager. Someone on the steam forum wrote a custom dll if i remember correctly, which I don't.

Transformers cybertron has locked framerate.

The system shock re releases don't work perfectly out of the box. At least for me. I think it was an issue with higher resolutions?

There are some indie games, like cradle or lust for darkness, where the framerate is all over the place, and changing gfx settings affects fps absolutely unpredictably.

Dead space needs you to turn off vsync ingame and on in your driver settings.

Some shit isn't bad per se, just more of a hassle if you are old as me and lost your patience somewhere along work and life

>maintaining/upgrading
you don't need to upgrade anything for 7-8 years if you build a decent pc from the start and even then the only thing you'd actually need to upgrade is a gpu which is pretty much plug and play. the only maintenance you need is dusting your pc oncein a while

Remember when fanboyism and platform wars were against the rules?
The jannies just gave up huh

PC's don't require any hardware maintenance either if you're not a retard.

>Gravity Rush
>dragon crown
Two games. 3 more left. Come on guys.

Every single first person shooter. I'm sure there are more than five.

Attached: 1555442833105.jpg (125x32, 1K)

>just more of a hassle if you are old as me
how old are you exactly? wizard here. those things aren't really a big issue anymore with modern releases barring a few examples. if you do want to play old games get them from gog.
>Transformers cybertron has locked framerate.
locked framerates are pretty much the fault of consoles though.

How do you think the only bad game on the list is good

This is the real reason. Every other reason is just retards being too stupid to work their own machines. The transition to the glacially slow load times on consoles is always painful but sometimes it's the only way to play some games.

Lol best FPS of the gen is xbone exclusive and best shooter is splatoon 2

>Mouse
>Not Gyro

you don't need to upgrade or perform maintenance on consoles ever

KBM at the couch is cancer it's you who needs to adapt

>xbone
>gyrolet
>playing FPS

Attached: 1535549503282.png (327x316, 165K)

Attached: dab.gif (931x682, 426K)

>you don't need to upgrade
that's the problem you're stuck with shit performance for the duration of your experience
> perform maintenance
you don't dustoff your console?

I actually play on my pc FROM, my couch, sounds like you just don't have the right table for the job.

Attached: hol'up.jpg (1920x1080, 125K)

then use a controller?

Attached: pccouch.jpg (3264x2448, 1.67M)

>that's the problem you're stuck with shit performance for the duration of your experience
oh no i'm going to lose 5 frames, lemme pay hundreds extra for a pile of garbage that makes my room sweltering and requires maintenance
>you don't dustoff your console?
why would i?

>I dont want to wait 1+ years for PC ports
Then feel free to beta test games for us PC CHADS. :^)

>oh no i'm going to lose 5 frames
it's bigger than 5 frames
>lemme pay hundreds extra
this budget build shits all over a ps4/xbone with room for upgrades and expansion
>room sweltering
it's no more hotter than your console's exahust
>requires maintenance
>why would i?
disgusting slob

Attached: akBEkTU.jpg (1280x960, 102K)

oops forgot pic

Attached: Budget Build.png (1358x550, 60K)

used to be gaming on consoles was cheaper now i dont know dumb fucks

>budget build PC
so basically a console with extra steps

a console with tons more versatility,performance and expandability

>more versatility
not even portable lmao

>consoles require 0 maintenance
I consider basic cleaning maintenance, so i take it that you don't take any measures to prevent your consoles' air intakes, exhausts and fans to get clogged up with dust. You don't take good care of your property, got it.
>and replacing the whole thing will be about as expensive as replacing most computer parts
I've been working on desktops since 2011, and since, these are all the hardware failures i've encountered:
>multiple seagate HDDs
Turns out these were widespread issues. Replaced with cheap toshibas, 40 euros a piece.
>Chinkshit power supply
Couldn't deliver what it was rated for, replaced it with a half-decent corsair unit off amazon, 65 euros
>2 8gb memory sticks
It was ddr3, so i escaped ddr4's exorbitant prices at the time, got them from ebay for about 40 euros with shipping.
>A gigabyte motherboard
My biggest hardware failure, died after a botched UEFI update. It was under warranty, so i just had to RMA it. I was sent a replacement 2 weeks later. Had it been out of warranty, it would've cost me 130 euros for an exact, or 70 if i simply bought a cheaper board.

One of the most smelly cringe threads ive ever seen on this board

8 Gb of RAM seems a little low for the current year.

mini itx cases are no more bigger than consoles

it's only to match console pricing, just add 30 bucks if u want a 2x8gb kit

Cope: The Thread

Ignorance is truly bliss.
It's like the people who say they are fine with 20fps and 60+fps will never make a difference. Or that a 144hz monitor makes no difference over 60hz. Is all post purchase cope so people don't feel like they wasted their money and time. It's pretty pathetic but that's how things go.

>I consider basic cleaning maintenance
I said "require"
>these are all the hardware failures i've encountered
is this supposed to be a good thing?

Will be 35 soon.
I can work with 720/30fps on consoles, but if i play on pc, i automatically want to get the best visuals and performance possible.

Maybe i create the problems myself. But there definitely are a few games, that won't even start correctly if you forgot to do this or that . Even ridiculous stuff like gfwl.

In my uni days, i spent a lot of time working at the desk/pc and when finished work, i just continued to sit at the pc. It was uncomfortable for the body, but just easier all around, as we only had one tv at home, so playing was sort of only possible at the desk and blabla. But nowadays i rarely have the nerve to look up problems anymore, when i'm just in need of recreation.

consoles = i got people to play with
pc = i got no one to play with

yes i am normie

WTF DELETE THIS I TOTALLY HANG OUT ON THE COUCH WITH THE BROS USING MY PC

>persona is like the only good one
HOLY FUCK can someone be more tasteless? You must be some mentally impaired nigger. YOU MUST BE!

>playing CS on a controller

Attached: 12472390579345.gif (260x195, 1.5M)

My point is that out of all these failures, none required replacing the whole computer and weren't more expensive than say a used ps4 or xb1. I encountered multiple failures in this time, and it still cost me less than i would've had to pay for online multiplayer on console.

>Everything is free
>emulators for pretty much everything
>by far the best version of games
>say goodbye to 30fps smear-o-vision that ruined oh so many games

Yeah, geez. I wonder why ANYONE would want to game on PC.

it would have costed you more than the entire console if you didn't happen to be in time for warranty

Completely agree. Bloodborne and Persona 5 are fucking trash though. Buy a Vita if you want to play the last good Persona game you fucking tasteless retard.

Yeah. 4-player melee on dolphin in my living room is always a good time.

you realize you can just push her down right? she will probably like it to you showing a sign of dominance for once, jesus christ

did something change? this use to make games worse for some reason. like Witcher 3 would be choppier and textures would stream in slower

>But there definitely are a few games
Barely any, if you don't count extremely old shit, pirated shit or emulators.

>I can work with 720/30fps on consoles
Good for you. I can watch films on my phone while shitting on the toilet but I know I would enjoy them more if I invested in a better set up.

30 here so not that far, I mean sure you do need to tinker around for really old games and the ones with gfwl are very few only gfwl game I remember that was annoying was a pirated version of RE5 and to be fair you wouldnt even have the option of playing any of those games on a modern console anyway and pc's work just as well with couch gaming as consoles. really though it's fine if there are games that you want on consoles and being an idort is the most ideal setup anyway. there's just too many uninformed scrubs spreading fudd

will that card even fit in the case

>costed
Learn english nigger.

yes, 580's arent that huge

it's a doggy dog world, user

the differences literally only matter when you compare side by side. you don't notice during normal use, especially if you only ever play on consoles.

Attached: 1392413289328.jpg (256x197, 8K)

There's nothing PC exclusive I want to play

>ever admitting to being a filthy brainless consolenigger

>muh convenience
>muh simplicity
>muh price

Reminder - console "players" are just the niggers of the medium, literally brainless consumerist zombies with

Laugh at them at every possibility

Attached: 1564492245452.png (499x680, 504K)

it's a 25cm card in a 35cm case i dunno

this guy is a complete fedora-tipping fuckboy but yeah most people just want a quicker and easier way to the action

it's cheaper, it's more convenient, you are treated as a first class customer, there are actual worthwhle exclusives (not that many, but still) and you can still get physical copies. I still kinda prefer PC just because I can pirate everything and it keeps all my shit in one place (I don't have to switch devices to go from watching something to playing a game).

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Easier setup. It's why 99% of multiplayer multiplats are dead on PC but active on consoles.

ps2 release is shit desu

Read Dead Redemption 2 isn't on Consoles either because that game doesn't exist

>haha mods don't count he says while he loads up fortnite on his PS4, which is based off of PC mods

retard

actually a gaminc PC costs 3 billion dollars, a console costs 10 bucks

this has got to be a montage, right? nobody would put up with those ridiculous load times

Attached: 294924-falco_lombardi.jpg (247x313, 16K)

>KBM

lol, triggers and rumble are more immersive than mouse clicks

more like $1000+ if you want anywhere near PS4 Pro's performance.

>he hasn't built his first rig when he was 12
>is now a three decade old microcephalic brainless dude still scared of literal lego constructor and embarrassingly justifying his poor life choices
sad

Attached: 1564492786435.gif (500x213, 488K)

I like it

>256gb

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Any sensible 400$ pc thoroughly trounces the ps4 pro in performance.

I can't believe it took this fucking long for the real reason to be posted. Fucking hell.

>play on PC always
>built all my PCs myself
>always liked tinkering with hardware
>always enjoyed modding and min-maxing performance
>get a job
>start playing on consoles
I do enough problem-solving at work thank you very much, now I just want to play the games

yeh

Attached: 1564354871665.jpg (231x349, 45K)

you like to suck cocks, consolenigger?
who would've thought

>PC
>problem-solving
how bad are you at using computers? holy shit
Steam/GoG/etc and emulation today are as brainless as it can get, you can get a console-like experience (though without all the bullcrap that comes with consoles) if you want by default

Exclusives you cant get on PC, couch/bed + controller combo, easier to bring places, more convenience in general. I love my PC but I also enjoy having a console. I get that performance isnt on the same level, but performance isnt always everything and is 9 times out of 10 "good enough". Hell I own a few games on both platforms, and ill play the console version sometimes simply because its more comfortable.

>couch/bed + controller combo
fuck, if only there was a way to connect my PC to my living room/bedroom TV and use wireless controllers with it

take your meds my dude, I am not talking about difficult problems, or about struggling to solve them. I literally just want to not think at all outside of what I choose to self-impose.

This was true maybe 10 years ago.
None of it holds up now. Building a PC today is no different than playing with lego's, most PC hardware sites will even tell you which part fits which so you just need to be able to read.
Even drivers are a non-issue today because the OS comes packed with its own library of drivers and the ability to update them.

No more manually downloading Direct X, no more manually finding game patch 1.23b, it's all automated.

Yeah, i'd love to have a video output and bluetooth on my computer!

>click install
>click play
>plug controller
unga bunga, my dude, I'd tell you to take your meds, but I don't think there are meds to make you less retarded

that'd be like a dream come true haha imagine being able to use Xbox/PS4/Switch controllers on PC wirelessly haha

Your post sounds somewhat agressive, but i find your comparison funny.

Maybe i am out of the loop, I don't play many new games, my pc wouldn't handle them well enough for me. But i yeah, i try new ones here and there, but resort most often to the myriad game "classics" that i missed.

Being an ultimate idort would be awesome, but life inly has so many Ressources.
I am glad though, that we have multiplats. I tried a few games on different platforms and stick with the ones that are most comfy for me.

Just as an example, i played a few point and click adventures and the shadowrun games on a tablet, and it was actually what i wanted all these years ago.
Some games i only feel comfortable with mouse and keyboard on my desk, but most of the time, playing console on the couch is the most relaxing for me.

just because it's easier than it used to be doesn't mean that it's easier than consoles. consoles don't really work out of the box anymore but at least they still do everything for you.

My PC is at a desk in its own room. Its inconvenient to unplug all that shit and haul it to either of my entertainment centers in other rooms of my house, and then bring it back to the desk when im done. Thats fucking stupid.

as opposed to
>press a button on a controller
>press another one to start the game
if there is a step I can cut, I can cut the fuck out of it. you will learn the value of time and brain-space eventually, don't worry.

Steam link and ps vita tv are a thing.

>I literally just want to not think at all
There you go, your typical braindead consolepeasant

Attached: 1564493619076.jpg (255x197, 10K)

>consoles don't really work out of the box anymore but at least they still do everything for you
So because you have to play with lego's for 5 minutes you'll stick to an overpriced paperweight?
Console babbies are hopeless.

>The Movie: 1886
Why would you want to play that snoozefest?

Where did I say I prefer consoles?

Yeah I get the performance is superior, and there's some vast library of games mostly roms for emulation, but there's so little incentive to care about stable 60 FPS unless I'm playing a shooter which I'm not. I'm fine with good enough and I don't really have any reason to care about PCs

They're not exclusive anymore once you can emulate them. The point is the number of games you can't play on PC is actually fairly small and gets smaller and smaller every year.

Yes but I play a lot of 4x and rts, not worth the trouble. I prefer the desk for those games anyway.

>wanting to stream it when you can avoid it
Latency might be OKAY for some games, but garbage for others. The quality difference don't help it among other things.

>472283176
you've made it pretty obvious now how you're grasping at straws to try throwing mud at PC, you're not getting any more (You)s until you start being honest and stop being a biased retard

Gyro is just a worse mouse, same as wii mote

that PC has an SSD and the ps4 does not the p[s5 will fix this problem

dude you need meds if you think pc's are hard to run these days

.>doesn't know how to link posts

I think you might be partisan

>buy 500 gb SSD for peanuts
>woah now console loadds faster than pc

>MHW
Because I don't have to wait over a year for an update

Otherwise there is no reason to not to play on pc

why do people pretend consoles don't have installs? fucking rdr2 was 100gb's, i had to uninstall other games

one thing that annoys me about console gamers is they pretend it's still the 90's

>strawman

Attached: 1536048768962.gif (480x360, 151K)

I tried steamlink on my tv for a few months, but performance was often halved.
The steam link app for tablets is nice though, but also mostly suited for adventure and puzzle games

Yes, but it's the best way to play your games on your TV without having to connect your computer directly or investing in another computer or a console.

>name games except this one

Attached: 1539867322389.jpg (500x417, 29K)

actually, the PS4's hard drive interface is bottlenecked by USB speeds for some reason. SSDs don't help as much as you might think.

I don't want to buy the same game twice.

HA, too easy

Jackie chan
Jackie chan
Jackie chan
Jackie chan
Blood Bo...

FUCK

From my PS4 collection alone:
Gravity Rush 1 and 2
God of Boy
Horizon Zero Dawn
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Eyes of Heaven
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
Persona 5
Kingdom Hearts (pretty much all of them)
Red Dead Redemption 2
Spiderman
Every Uncharted game
Every Atelier game on the PS4
The Last of Us

Oh, and Bloodborne.

For sure, PC gaymen isn't without its share of bullshit, where troubleshooting can rob you of a whole hour or more of your day, as well as other smaller problems that pop here and there and nag you constantly.
However, even in that aspect consoles are becoming worse and worse. For a while, I used to experience crashes on PS4 over the span of months and with multiple games. That never happened to me on my PS2, or even on PS3. The fact we now have to pay for online gaming (not just that, but even things like taking advantage of the chalice dungeons in Bloodborne to their full potential requires a fucking subscription), consoles are becoming a significantly worse deal, as PCs are getting easier to setup and information on how to build them and deal with any problems is growing at a rapid rate and becoming more accessible (for example, my phone was very handy to check for info when I was building my own PC).

As someone who got into PC gaming recently, it's shocking me how little I'm starting to care for consoles now, and I've been a lifelong console user. Even my relatively low-tier PC far surpasses the OG PS4 in terms of performance. Leaving that aspect aside, tweaking launch options to skip intro videos, being able to play on any controller or mouse/keyboard, adjusting FOV, disabling shit like V-sync and motion blur, having a more stable framerate, mods/user patches, etc. etc. etc. is not something a simply more powerful console could offer me.

I now have games available to me that either got stuck on older hardware and never got remastered on PS4 (Vanquish, Bayonetta, Dead Space), but also games that aren't on consoles or simply play better on PC. Because of that I'm way more interested in RTS and FPS games now, so any trouble I have with PC so far has been worth it. Having said that, I still find PCtards to be as obnoxious and stupid as before.

Attached: 01676.jpg (676x616, 116K)

Atelier is on steam now

>woah now console loads slightly faster but bottlenecks the SSD, meaning a bigger hard drive would've been a better and cheaper investment
ftfy

Exclusives
My friends play on console
More games on consoles work without trouble shooting
Less set up
Physical media is still used with consoles

With all of that said I do have a PC and multiple consoles. I prefer to play on consoles for most games, but PC has its place too.

Having at least a low-range PC is almost a must these days. A fucking Athlon 200GE-based machine will give you access to decades of games that would otherwise be stranded on old hardware.

>consolefags are mentally lazy faggot
Not a big surprise

>Buy a game for PS4 because it's not on PC yet but plan to double dip
>Game is boring and a step down from earlier games in the series
>Finally comes out on PC
>Don't even bother buying it for PC because better performance and faster load times won't fix the games issues

It's simple, yeah?

Attached: 1405920324563.gif (300x228, 1.91M)

I like playing games at launch instead of waiting for ports that may or may not come months later. I also obsesses about performance whenever I play on PC which leads to me fiddling with setting repeatedly so I just find it easier to play on a console which has fixed settings even if I'm getting worse performance.

I wasn't when i bought them.
Additionally, the PC versions are, as far as steam tells me, 100% ports of the console version without any added features.
I also wouldn't call atelier games graphically intensive, so they play at 60 FPS on my PS4 pro.

Additionally, when i tire of them, I can actually sell my games. You can't sell steam games.

>muh fps
human eye cannot perceive more than 24
frames per second
*dabs on PCfags*

t. console gaymur

Attached: 1563584015851.jpg (512x512, 28K)

I'll never be interested enough in RTS or FPS to warrant getting a PC

>PC bitches will never get to play great games like Death Stranding, the last of us 2, God of War, Detroit Become Human, Ghost of tsushima, FE 3 Houses, Smash Ultimate, Astral Chain, Bayo 3 and Mario Maker 2.

I really only get games on consoles if they are exclusive or my PC can't run it or I liked the game enough I want to play it handheld on the go (Nintendo Switch).

I have most consoles. I need to stop buying them, they just end up as paperweights in the end. Play pretty much everything on my PC. Rare that I dust off any console to play a game on.

>tfw getting a switch lite
>have youtube access for playstation movies.

BTFO

Is it just more convenient to play on your PC?

>now third person walking simulators now THAT'S a game I'm interested in

Attached: 1564494996392.png (377x485, 219K)

I only own consoles for exclusives, but that's because unlike most modern "idorts" I'm an actual idort and not just a consolefag with a little more money than usual.

>a filthy paycheck-to-paycheck wagecuck
>kills time at a shitty job just to go back to his christmas tree ricer PC to browse his steam library for a half hour, tinker with titty mods for three hours, and playing a game for 20 minutes before losing interest
>faps to 2D and cries himself to sleep

>a respectable human being
>works hard because he understands the value of self-improvement, as well as the importance of future financial security for himself and his family
>wants to unwind when he comes to home so he plays a game for a couple of hours and enjoys it
>makes passionate love to his wife before bed

Attached: 1539275262458.jpg (250x232, 6K)

>watches as tyrone makes passionate love to his wife before bed
ftfy consolefriend

Attached: 1563981356331.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

detroit is on pc though, and you need 2 consoles to play all those games

Attached: 1440839103210.jpg (640x720, 155K)

it literally is, couch gaming isn't even an excuse as you can just hook up your pc to the tv and use a controller. the only real thing consoles have going for them are exclusives

But I already own a Switch.
Don't own a PS4 because that would be a waste of money.
Sony niggers who try to buddy up to the Switch are always hilarious.

They're active on console because that's all console players are allowed to play by their corporate overlords. PC is never and never will be starved for games.

No Of course I dont pay 600 $ for a Pc...
I PAY THEM EVERY YEAR OR 2 GET FUCKED FUCKING POORFAGS JUST FUCKING END IT

Attached: fc59216ac4463a53627362002f6d311d81601365006742e7263729a9c4c102e8.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

lmao what is so hard about PC?

good..
good..

Attached: idort.jpg (800x1629, 403K)

you'd be surprised at how dumb some people are regarding tech.

As someone who owns a console 99% of MP games are also dead on consoles.
Most console gamers play nothing but the latest AAA shit.

Attached: Xbox-Gauge.016new-640x531.jpg (640x531, 35K)

No big deal, i can let son.iggers have their exclusive turd person action games. Detroit is coming to PC and switch emulation in coming along nicely, so i'll probably be able to play these games at a higher resolution and framerate in a year or two, without having to spend a dime.

this is now a filename thread

Attached: console exclusives vs pc games.webm (608x448, 2.99M)

The more you argue how easy PC is, the dumber console players look.

For me I don’t have my PC hooked up to my tv. It isn’t a good place for me to do work. So if I wanted to do that I would have to buy a separate pc just to work instead of using my gaming pc.

>is like admiting you like some bad movie, a guilty pleasure

What third world shit hole are you from?

>separate pc
err you dont really need too, just get a steam link.

because Japs don't care about PC gaming and neither do I

/thread

he said games

And it was beautiful

it's cheaper
I don't care about graphics/mods/kb+m
I prefer using a controller for some games and controller support can be hit or miss in PC games
I don't like windows
I prefer having a laptop to having a tower

Usually too unintelligent

congrats on your (You)'s by the way

Because some gamesome ps4 aren’t on Pc? Also if you don’t have a pc, ps4, and a switch you should stop being poor.

Basado Señor Habichuela.

>Operating systems alone are 100$

you literally trading your life for a few dollars

>Operating systems alone are 100$

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

what

>I don't like windows
>I prefer having a laptop to having a tower
disgusting macfag

Oh yeah I guess I could do that

>implying

Attached: linux tux.png (1200x1414, 259K)

Cause I have a PS4, and don't have a gaming PC.. pretty straight forward...

Do all Americans still believe this?

I controller support is hit or miss, i guess they never miss, huh? My dualshock 4 works just as well as my usb xbox 360 pad. The only games where i even have to configure controls for my controller came out before 2007, so you couldn't even play them on the same console you play modern games on.

>I don't care about graphics

Attached: V.png (829x989, 673K)

are you suggesting a PC can operate without an operating system?

only the retards do
you can get keys for like 5 bucks if you're too retarded to pirate that shit you double nigger

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (835x825, 131K)

OH.. that explains everything...I'm so sorry

>just pirate it
>with your PC that doesn't have an OS
what

>download iso on a phone if youre too poor to even have a shitty old laptop
>download it at the office or as your IT dept if you got one
>get a demo cd from some mom and pop pc shop
you're just grasping at straws mate

It can operate on a free as in freedom operating operating system, rather than a botnet filled bloated piece of pajeetware microsoft dares to ask money for.

Attached: GNU_and_Tux.svg.png (1920x1344, 412K)

Operating.

fuck off /g/

Based.

Cope.

Attached: 1563520773976.jpg (1241x887, 87K)

PC cucks coping with the fact that Iceborne won’t be coming for another 6 months, kek.

PCs are for enthusiasts, consoles are for casual gamers. This isn't exactly news.

>it just werks!

my 70year old grandma is able to "maintain" her pc and use internet but console fags are so retarded they arent able to do most basic things which are required in any job anyways, i swear even warehouse employees need to know how to use pc nowadays

nah, even 10 years ago it was ez mode
it hasn't been tricky since the mid 90s, and it started to become cheap around 2005

>slicing the pie
>footsteps
What kind of nonsense is that? Circle-strafing, bunny hopping and rocket jumping are all the moves you need.

Attached: 1693223-q3toiletad.jpg (2352x3450, 1.56M)