Examples of Shit Games That Got the Nintendo Bonus?

The most obvious example. I rented Luigi's Mansion and nearly cried over how short it was.

Attached: 07tj.jpg (949x1315, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/3ds/luigis-mansion
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/resident-evil-hd-remaster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait. Luigi's Mansion had minus 1 and REmake had plus 2 characters? What??

Positives and negatives

The bonus points are for being fun to play

So REmake should have even higher scores on metacritic because that's a fun game

thats a retarded way of making a point. try fixing your shitty image

What needs to be fixed is a retard who doesn't understand simple imagery

That is the worst way of comparing games I have ever seen. Good job OP, you have achieved a new level of retardation on this day.

The metacritic for the REmake is 13 points higher than Luigi's Mansion.

Loogie's Mansion should be 33 points behind at least.

>spamming this thread nightly

if you judge the quality of a game by how many features/content it has, you are a retard braindead moron, i know that image is just bait but theres seem to really be people here that judge games that way

If you buy Nintendo games you are a retarded braindead moron, and I will post this thread every day until it gets through to you. Which it never will. So I'll never stop "spamming" since everyone on this planet earth needs to know that Luigi's Mansion, the billionth fucking Mario game, is fucking abysmal compared to the first Resident Evil.

REmake has both quality and content

Luigi's Mansion has cool atmosphere for a kids game, but its mechanics are too simple and it's literally 2 hours worth of content in total.

It's probably that autistic shitposter who has been spamming for years

>comparing a game for kids with a game for adults with a complete different genre

Sure found the underage newfag here.

>"Grown man" crying over a Nintendo game being liked over a "Mature" game for "adults".
This never stops being funny

Attached: 1560019160716.png (196x197, 34K)

>Talks the retard who can't comprehend a fucking cookie cutter shitpost image
Lmao at your life

www.metacritic.com/game/gamecube/luigis-mansion

www.metacritic.com/game/gamecube/resident-evil

Hell, even by rerelease score, REmake HD comes out on top

metacritic.com/game/3ds/luigis-mansion

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/resident-evil-hd-remaster

The only reason this garbage is ever admonished as a classic is because of the bias from Nintencel bonus created from their own mind. Literally hundreds of better games existed on the PS2 and even the Gamecube, but only retards like yourself and Nintendo propagate the idea that anyone ever liked this shit.

>examples of shit games that got the Nintendo Bonus
REmake wasn't THAT bad.

I don’t care for Luigi’s Mansion. I fucking love REmake. Your shitty image doesn’t scratch the surface of the actual difference between the games, you fucking imbecile.

>I don’t care for Luigi’s Mansion. I fucking love REmake. Your shitty image doesn’t scratch the surface of the actual difference between the games

Except it did.

It guess it’s just something with you have to be born with, user. Functioning, adaptable reasoning skills, that is. God bless your soul.

this kys op

I grew up with a PS2 and played Luigi's Mansion way past its expiration date by ordering a copy on ebay and playing it on my wii 10 years after it's release, and even I reckon it's a great game, no nostalgia or "nintencel bias" attached. Even after playing Resident Evil 1 & 2, I recognize Luigi's Mansion as a really good take on the formula.
Grow the fuck up and stop being a console-warrior, you absolute deadbeat.

Attached: 1482930175921.png (225x225, 6K)

Then your taste got worse and more manchild like because I recognized it was shit when I wasn't even double digits

Imagine actually being impressed by a game that didn't fool me for a second you literal childbrained retard

>I recognized it was shit
That implies that you played it, which I can almost guarantee you didn't because you shit-for-brains console warriors only hate things because it's on the other team.
Get yourself a rope.

Attached: sports.png (922x1390, 195K)

>That implies that you played it, which I can almost guarantee you didn't

I rented it for the GC that my parents got for me during Christmas (they got me Rogue Squadron because I said Luigi's Mansion looked "dumb")

For my birthday they got me REmake and I was in love with it. Meanwhile, LM nearly made me cry

>w-w-well I don't have it with me right now
hold this L, faggot

You didn't even address anything I said

Actually hold this L like your faggot hero Luigi (also "hold this L" is nigger speak, good work, retarded nigger)

>You didn't even address anything I said
I don't need to when you never played the game lmfao. Kill yourself.

REmake already has the bonus points

This post makes me happy REmake flopped at launch

>remaking the exact same snoyfag COPE thread again
LOL, why are snoyfags SEETHING so much for the last few days?

>LM nearly made me cry
Why are you admitting to being a little soiboy?
How much of a cuck do you have to be to almost cry at a game?

>being so insecure you that you put this much effort into trying to prove a game is shit all along as if the entire world is conspiring against you
You do know subjectivity exists right?
This dumb "Nintendo Bonus" meme is literally putting a butthurt handicap on them because they have a fanbase and happen to be a more recognizable brand than RE.
There are people that simply like it more regardless of features because the package of a light-hearted horror themed game featuring a Nintendo character appeals to them. Why can't you just accept that and enjoy RE4? In contrary to your picture showing logical reasoning, emotional reasoning is what drives most people to purchase certain things.

Attached: tumblr_p2739comkG1sev0c6o1_500.jpg (500x500, 74K)