Just sold my ps4 pro and upgraded my PC. Recommend me some good games to play in 4K

Just sold my ps4 pro and upgraded my PC. Recommend me some good games to play in 4K.

Attached: 1554567543575.jpg (2800x2800, 878K)

Minecraft

/thread

CS:GO

Fortnite

With a shaderpack
Metro Exodus

Microsoft Excel

How are far cry 5 and FFXV? They look kinda nice.

The Talos Principle
Deep Rock Galactic
Killing Floor 2
Nier Automata
PS3 and WiiU emulation

Attached: CEMU BotW collab 1.jpg (2560x2880, 1.68M)

>How are far cry 5
Trash.
Just play STALKER + mods.
>and FFXV?
disappointing-towards-end.
Type 0 HD is much better game.

>4K meme

> upgraded my PC
You just bought a new case?

No, I bought a RTX 2080 and an i7 9700

Selling ps4 is not enough to buy these.

Well yeah, but it was the rest that I needed to buy them.

That case is really sexy, which case is it?

>4k
Bet you're playing on a TV as well

Attached: 1564415374387.jpg (1280x1143, 80K)

Yes. I have a 144 hz / 1080p monitor, but right now I want to look at something that looks great.

It's never going to look great on a TV, user. I'm sorry you fell for the current industry ploy.

>spends $300 on a cpu
>locked
>8 threads with no hyperthreading

Attached: catt.jpg (899x450, 120K)

Unironically should have just stuck with the PS4

DMC5

For what? I doubt that my PC will run anything worse than my ps4 ever did.

Modded skyrim?

What kind of games do you play? I'd much rather have stable 60+ FPS @1440 than a shitty 4K experience. I guess it's fine for cinematic games.

Would have been able to play the games you want and not waste your money.
If you're gonna buy an RTX 2080 and an i7 9700, just to plug it into a fucking TV, you clearly don't give a shit about framerate despite paying out the nose for it, so why not just stick with the PS4? If it was a pro then it can upscale to 4K. Even if thats a slightly worse experience compared to full 4k, atleast you didn't spend a dime.

Ignore the Snoy's shills. They're seething for the fact that more and more people are taking the red pill and NOT sticking with their locked, overpriced livingroom toys, whose manufacturer these days also support legit censorship.

Did you not read my post? I said I have a regular monitor aswell as a TV.

So you bought some of the most expensive hardware possible to either play at 1080p at high fps, or 4k at tv quality fps?
Why didn't you just drop down a notch on the GPU and CPU and use the money you'd have saved on a 1440p 60hz+ monitor?

Because I'm planning to buy a new screen in about 2 months. Are you happy now? Or will I have to continue to endure your rambling?

>needing to ask what to play on a platform where you can play literally just about anything