How are you coping with the game drought on Ps4?

How are you coping with the game drought on Ps4?
God there is literally NOTHING TO PLAY

Attached: 1528270018843.jpg (1280x1436, 727K)

100 million, nintendie falseflagger

I dont even know when the next exclusive game is coming out?
Is Kojimas Walking Simulator coming out this year?

i mean i have bloodborne

Bloodborne is avaible on Pc now buddy

theres nothing on pc too

i know what you're up to, OP

link me, brother.

PS4 is the default gaming system for any multiplat
yopu're a retard if you play downgraded versions on the switch and xbone is dead so...

I picked MHW back up to get all the event stuff I missed before Iceborne comes out in a month.

>what is Pc

Also the best console experience is on XBone X btw

>Lastation is a ruthless authotorian empire that kills everything fun
I always remember that word

Come home to PC, white men.

The japs have come, why haven't you, yet?

kys tranny loving faggot

xtranny fuck off

>Nintendo drought
>NINTENDO A SHIT FUCK THIS WEAK-ASS COMPANY
>Sony drought
>Falseflagging OP, eat a dick Sony a best!
You guys sure this board is Nintendo country?

Literally what's the point of the PS4 lmao
>few exclusives compared to PC or Switch
>multiplats are better on Xbone or PC
>most expensive online
>censor japanese games because they're racists or something
Only niggers and snoyboys play it

There are literally 0!
games for the Ps4 this year.
Jesus Christ didnt they always boost about how great the games were at the end of its lify cycle.

Its literally Microsoft tier at this point. The Switch looks more and more tempting they have atleast 1! good exclusive for the rest of this year every month

Attached: 1526195183632.png (800x1660, 1.9M)

if you mean the streaming shit, then fuck off.

>few exclusives compared to PC or Switch
>Switch
you are right about pc but not switch
It has less games that ps4

meant for

lmao

>Console on the market for 2 1/2 years has less games than console on the markert for 5 1/2
NO WAAAY

But
Pic related
compared to the first 30 months Switch has allready destroyed Ps4 in therms of exclusives games

Attached: Switch-Ps4 Exclusives.jpg (680x937, 145K)

Playing Tekken atm. May start shadow warrior 2 tonight.

pic doesn't have loz: link's awakening

I'm thinking about selling my ps4 before ps5 drops and the price goes down

Isnt that just a remake from a gameboy game?

No one wants to play Mario bouncy castle 5 lmfao

Still counts you ugly goon

a remake as in you'll only be able to play that version exclusively on the switch. everything but gameplay is different between them too.

I play on pc
Got the ps4 for console exclusive games so iam fine with that

Attached: 1563630732303.jpg (820x770, 174K)

ngl im playing warship gunner 2 on my ps3 at the moment and it's great

some neat little gems in the store that aren't there on the ps4 for some fucking reason

for the players my sony brother!

why did you feel the need to reply to me with this shit

what do you think you accomplished. i'm disappointed in you as a man

This makes me fucking mad. Back when I lived alone, my fridge was always cleaned and organized. But now that I have a girlfriend and she lives with me 3 days outta the week, shit is just tossed back in instead of being put back in its place. Shit is getting spilled everywhere, and there are fucking stains on the walls of the fridge. Caps to drinks aren't being properly closed, nor are packages of things like cheese and meats being resealed properly. Just the other day she used some ground beef for a meal and just tossed the meat in its original container in the fridge. Completely uncovered.

I'm fucking fuming and I just might break up with her ass. YOU DO NOT MESS WITH A MANS FRIDGE ORGANIZATION.

Attached: 1523728295850.png (349x491, 203K)

i showed how sony during the ps4 times was anti consumer and to state that sony now are hypocrites. they actively boasted why backwards compatibility was bad, looks bad, and no one would want to play older games, but now are going to put backwards compatibility in the ps5, so that you will upgrade for that.

>Wojak
>Facebookfrog
Kys my man

Forget organization, she just sounds plain gross.

My gf is also a slob. When she cooks with oil the entire fucking kitchen is covered in it and never puts spices away. I don't get it. It's like 5 mins to clean that shit up but I resent having to do it for her.

what game is coming out for ps4 this year

>When she cooks with oil the entire fucking kitchen is covered in it
This is what I don't fuckign get. When I cook with oil, it doesn't fucking get everywhere, even if I cook at the same temperature as her. How the fuck do they always make such a mess?

>PS4 is the default gaming system for any multiplat
>20fps

It's mostly because they're gearing up to launch PS5, I expect, and they don't want to cannibalize sales

>Counting literal shovelware
lmao

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
PS4 HAS NO GAMES

Deftrandingu in nov

i agree, knack, until dawn and the order shouldn't be counted.

If those constitutes shovelware then by definition all of the nintendo games should be counted as shovelware as well.

okay snoyboy

Ys IX in September

Attached: calw1905.jpg (2560x1600, 895K)

Should have removed Knack , Driveclub ( allready Servers down lol ) and The order but i want to be fair
And nice coping mechanism LOL

Attached: ReactionImage 082.jpg (826x535, 166K)

the only reason I play on PS4 is that I am too poor to get a decent PC
I typically only play multiplats and I get them on sale or used

Isn't DRV a PSV port and on PC now

everything about this game looks like fucking ass compared to 8.

>t.doesn'tknowthedefinitionofshovelware
Driveclub was turned into a non-online only game because of the failed launch. So it doesn't matter if the servers were turned off. Knack isn't shovelware even if it sucks. The Order 1886 is still a high production value game even if it is too short and people dislike it.
Do you even know what shovelware means? Also you didn't include some games such as infamous.

Penis Snipper 4

Fuck, my roommate does this too. First time I went to grab the oil and the bottle itself was slick with it I had myself a nice little rage. She also thinks chicken blood can be cleaned with plain fucking blue windex, never covers anything in the microwave, and leaves the foil and spices out every single time, all coated in oil. FUCK I'm getting mad just thinking about it.

I'm playing with your sister right now

I just beat Zanki Zero, Atelier Lulua, and Dragon Quest Builders 2, but yeah, now I'm at a bit of a PS4 loss so I'm focusing on Persona Q2. I could always finally play Detroit or something though. Had that sitting there for like a year now, along with 20 other games.

Oh you are right with Infamous thanks i tought something was missing

Attached: NewListExclusives.png (680x985, 30K)

Snoyfags have a massive persecution complex despite the fact that their box is the most popular one

And first light for that matter.

I believe in based Falcom. I'm sure the choppy animations and framerate will be leagues better than what was last shown. Though I do fear that the town is going to be somewhat empty for how big it looks

>100 million
Of FIFA and GTA/RDR machines.

Didnt get a physical release worldwide

Attached: FD72DDA9-2C59-4568-ADA9-46F275010A76.jpg (304x304, 12K)

Going back and playing through my back log, got a few yakuza games, jak collection, darkest dungeon, might try to get back in the top 100 for barb in diablo 3 before season ends too.

>shipped
>implying pro sales are new players and not just system upgrade
every time

Women are retarded and incompetent

Said the tranny tripfag

Let's see. Even ignoring the 2 in OP, we have...
>GTA 5
>Red Dead 2
>Horizon: Zero Dawn
>Witcher 3
>God of War
>Days Gone
>Devil May Cry 5
>Metro Exodus
>RE2 remake
>Uncharted series
>Nier: Automata
>Monster Hunter World
>Persona 5
>Crash N Sane Trilogy
>Spyro Reignited Trilogy
>DOOM 2016
>Skyrim
>Fallout 4
>Tetris Effect
>Borderlands Handsome Collection
>Dark Souls 3
>Dishonored 2
>Battlefield 1

And remember, none of these are shitty underpowered ports unlike on Switch, and I can play these while lounging on a bed or couch unlike PC. Xbox is basically the same but with no exclusives. Also, I tried picking as little censored vidya as possible for you fanservice fags.

Ps4 mains have no room to be calling anyones versions of games "downgraded versions"

>and I can play these while lounging on a bed or couch unlike PC
bait or retarded?

Explain, with reason, as to why I might be "retarded". Don't just throw out playground insults, debate like a fucking adult.

You can plug a PC into your TV retard.

Seeing a lot of inferior multiplats here chum.

>GTA 5
Multiplat
>Red Dead 2
Multiplat
>Horizon: Zero Dawn
Movie
>Witcher 3
Multiplat
>God of War
Movie
>Days Gone
Movie
>Devil May Cry 5
Multiplat
>Metro Exodus
Multiplat
>RE2 remake
Multiplat and remake
>Uncharted series
Movies
>Nier: Automata
Multiplat
>Monster Hunter World
Multiplat
>Persona 5
Also on PS3
>Crash N Sane Trilogy
Multiplat and remake
>Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Multiplat and remake
>DOOM 2016
Multiplat
>Skyrim
Multiplat and 8 year old game
>Fallout 4
Multiplat
>Tetris Effect
Multiplat now
>Borderlands Handsome Collection
Multiplat and remasters
>Dark Souls 3
Multiplat
>Dishonored 2
Multiplat
>Battlefield 1
Multiplat

Is this really all that Sony fans have anymore? Multiplats and a couple of movies? LMAO

But I'd rather just relax on a couch with a controller than have to hunch over to reach the coffee table with a keyboard and mouse.

Whatever happened to that Ghost of Tsushima game? They announced it at last year's E3 and haven't brought it up since.

you can use a controller too
are you really this ignorant?

You can plug a controller into your PC retard.

PS4 is the objectively best console to play those multiplats (unless they have mod support on PC, which only 4 of them, to my knowledge, do)

Wrong, Xbone X is objectively the best way to play them on console.

Mate, it's the same thing as always has been for me: I don't like Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Metroid, Pokemon, etc series. But I also don't like censorship, so the PS4 will be the last console I'm buying, just because I already have many games from PS3 Plus years. It's Steam only at least 75 off, and if Gaben start with bullshit too then a pirete life will be.

You can play a controller. Do I really to tell you this? Weren’t you just saying “debate like an adult”? Perhaps you should become one first, mentally if you already are age wise, then we can.

Alright, try playing something like LoL or DOTA 2 with a controller.

>30 or sub 30fps
>best place to play multiplats
Look at him and laugh

you mean the shit you can't get on a console?

>eventually avatar fags will all turn to trannies because the attention seeking from having a tripfag is not enough
it's good to know that you'll be dead soon

Attached: 1562172176067.png (705x767, 564K)

Alright then, what exclusives ya got?

Are you familiar with the phrase, moving “the goal posts” by any chance?

God you're right. Worst part is I don't want to just buy shit to try. Really wanna hack my switch but don't want to lose online so seems like a bad idea unless I had a second one with a throwaway account.

We were discussing multiplats, not exclusives.

What exclusives does the ps4 even have? Admit it, playstation is xbox-tier now. Nothing more than multiplat machines that dont even run the way their supposed to.

Yeah, exclusives are the only reasons to give two shits about PC. That and mod support, which is not too common nowadays.

>Yeah, exclusives are the only reasons to give two shits about PC.
having the definitive version of (nearly) every multiplat is what makes PC ideal

yeah just look at all the pro sony posts in this thread
this board is sony nation

Well PS4 is the only one that can play those multiplats as well as some exclusives worth a damn.

And better graphics, and free online, and not being locked into a drm box that can't do anything other than play games.

yeah, that's what I've been saying the whole time, the ps4 is only worth it for exclusives because it's clearly the worst option for anything else

Actually you are missing quite a bit
>Entwined
>That Trivia Game
>Basement Crawl
>The Playroom
>Speakeasy
>SingStar: Ultimate Party
>Fluster Cluck
>Attacking Zegeta
>The Bread Pub Brawlers
>Rack N Ruin
>Driveclub Bikes
>MasterCube
>Trans-Galactic Tournament

And even more.
Do you know how much shit was released on PS4? It is fucking insane.
Why does that matter?

Judgemenet only just came out last month, what are you talking about?

This beat is
Automatic, supersonic, hypnotic, funky fresh
Work my body, so melodic this beat flows right through my chest
Everybody, ma and papi came to party, grab somebody
Work your body, work your body, let me see you 1 2 SWITCH