Play Dragalia Lost

Play Dragalia Lost

Attached: IMG_20190730_090253.jpg (965x1159, 371K)

looks shit

Cute!

> more Jewish than fgo with almost none of the safeguards gbf had

>dragalia lost all playerbase
no thanks

ded gaem

Least its not as jewish as Girs Frontline.

Only Mobile game I got into was FFBE

But I already do

Nah, I stopped playing because it was too much of a grindfest, even by gacha standards.

No

>Couldn't get Gala Cleo after 6 Tenfold Summons
>New banner coming
>Can't find almost anyone for random non endgame groups
I haven't spent a dime on this game but it is still pretty disappointing. I think it's one of the highest quality mobile games, it has a lot of polish and is frequently very generous. I don't know what the other anons are talking about. I mean I didn't get the specific character I wanted but I got almost 10 five star characters in the meantime.
Why is dragalia dying, but games like monster super league are growing?

>Even by Gacha standards
Haha...You've never played a gacha made by Gumi have you?

That pose is so freaking wrong and those breasts are horribly drawn lmao.

Can't say I have. But I bet it doesn't take an active time investment like grinding DL does. Unlike other gacha games I have played, you have to constantly pay attention to DL because it has action combat.

pose is fine. its dynamic. boobs are fine too.

the real problem is that she looks like shes wearing a diaper.

If I wanted to collect .jpegs I'd just go on Pixiv lmao

>game where character rolls are entirely free and the only gacha is for literally inconsequential shit like skins
What currency does Taiwan pay you lmao

This game has 3D models that all share the same animations though!

They're .pngs, dumbass.

Nothing normal that needs grinding requires attention, only High Dragon Trials, the occasional raid event, and some Void battles do.
Everything else from Master Imperial Assault to Master Dragon Trials is easy auto.

user was making a joke about Negev. She's literally wearing the star of David.

Attached: Negev_norm.png (1024x1024, 805K)

Celery is shit. Page me when we get more GBF characters because that's all this game's good for.

The gachas you play don't have end game content? Do you drop them the moment they get "difficult"? Too lazy to get good?

This pose looks painful

I do, I got Gala Cleo so I'm happy.
Celliera would be nice but I'm not sure if I'll bother, I used up some spare rolls on the Gala after getting Cleo and didn't get much, and the freebie is Estelle who's adorable. And I already have MUB Leviathan so eh I don't need Siren.

Attached: wiggler.gif (346x346, 300K)

>Family friendly GBF for kids with ADHD
I play the real deal not this shit, i gave it a try but it was just too boring and uninspired

>pull 2 Gleo, Homo-theus, and John Dark across 10 tenfolds
>friend pulls Mym, Sarisse, and Granzal across 4 tenfolds
>Summer Celery
>Celery is my favorite unit

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR WE DID EVERYTHING RIGHT EVERYTHING THAT WAS ASKED OF US AND STILL IT CAME TO THIS

Attached: 10006_en.png (160x160, 26K)

Eh, I think this is a good banner if your water teams lacking. There aren't enough water burn res units in this game and most of them are fucking spears.

Is that Ilsa?

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040177000_01.png (960x800, 126K)

Natural 5*
Lily, Xander, Fjorm
Promoted
Nurse Aeleen, Celliera
Dragons
MUB Leviathan, 0UB Simurgh, 1UB Poseidon

This isn't remotely similar to GBF in any way other than having a few universally shared Cygames characters like Cerberus.

let me know when the dragon pull rates aren't complete shit

Dragalia... Lost...

Nah. The one Gacha I'm interested in playing was pokemon masters but it looks like my phone can't quite handle it because it's pretty low-end even if it does run 64-bit, so I'll jus play some real games

K lemme just say goodbye to all of my storage space

Pretty sure dragalia dying is a meme
Last i saw it overtook animal crossing and mario run in revenue

>blow Sarisse and Mym panic buttons
>blow New Years rerun panic button

I would hope they surpassed something.

I've come to make an announcement.

Attached: Cooling_Leonidas.png (256x238, 25K)

>another Ranzal alt
They must really hate Luca

I literally just instaleld it and got Mikoto, is he any good?, should I save my gems?, last time I played was right after the FEH event ended.

Attached: 1531195775940.png (295x262, 12K)

>"Dragalia" Lost
>half the "dragons" are humans, bears, chickens and horses
>only turn into a dragon for a few seconds during a boss fight

Pretty disappointed honestly, there are actually some well designed dragons in the mix, but for every one of those you'll get a dozen things that aren't dragons. Plus only getting to use them for such a limited time feels like a waste, I just wanted to collect and play as cool dragons and it has been a quite a let down.

Attached: wherearethefuckingdragons.jpg (593x1196, 295K)

is it playable with nox emulator?

Mikoto is excellent, but ideally you'd try and get the current Gala unit before the current banner ends. The Gala right now has higher rates than a normal banner.

Doesn't run on any emulator.

thank you very much

Attached: 1550392502772.gif (758x696, 102K)

how the fuck is Yulong not a dragon? He's got some equine traits but he's still draconic at the very least

Mikoto used to be top dps for HMS, and still is one of the better units in the game.

He's been power creeped a bit, but is still a solid choice for endgame, even a year later.

You'd be aiming for Sarisse, Cleo, or Mym from it.
If you get multiple strength 5* dragons then that's pretty good too.

It's like you've never even played the game. DL is one of the most generous gacha on the market. I've been playing for free since the start and can easily roll heavily in banners, as well as be equipped enough to complete in given content. You clearly have no understanding on how the game works.

He's more horse than dragon, even gets called Hell's Stallion, but if you want you can replace him with the one that is literally called UNICORN.

Holy shit, this appeals to all my fetishes.

ALL OF THEM.

DL shits out like 300 summons per month. You get in FGO maybe 300 summons half a year.

Best girl!

Attached: Celliera 71167428_p0.jpg (1500x2000, 448K)

>Power creeped
Compared to all fire units, yes. Compared to all fire - blade units, Hell no! He's still the best there is and he has stun res which is very useful for some endgame content.

When the fuck is Arknights global release?

>more than FGO

nothing, and I mean nothing is worse than FGO, both in terms of currency, price and most disgusting rates in existence

Yeah, I wouldn't have said anything if Unicorn was the one you used. Yulong is very clearly a visible dragon, even with the hooves. He's got some horselike features simply because the event he came from was just Journey to the West: Dragalia Edition.

Main point is, I expected more dragons and I expected to be playing as a dragon more often. In that regard even an event where you just play as the dragon would be pretty neat, as is it is just another human party adventurer game.

If you expected a typical Japanese gacha game with dragons to have them all be Dragon dragons without all the "Dragon" dragons then you're out of your mind.
Ideally yeah there'd be an event with more of a focus on shifting. Technically you can play Mym though and she transforms a lot (since she's a dragon, an actual one).
My gripe isn't that the dragons aren't there enough (they get good stories and I like feeding them stuff and fucking around with when to pop the morph in battles) but rather that Euden is an extremely boring protagonist, I wish it would touch on the other characters more and involve him less. Hell, the most recent story chapter's Chelle was moderately interesting but every time Euden got on stage to expound on how "urgh you gotta be nice" I wanted to strangle him. Hell, the last chapter where Brunhilda transformed into High Brunhilda to fight that jacked up slave dragon was great.

>Hell, the last chapter where Brunhilda transformed into High Brunhilda to fight that jacked up slave dragon was great.

Brunhilda makes everything better.

She does
Kind of bummed I didn't get Gala Mym so I could use her but eh.
I'm gearing up Lily to try and fight High Brunhilda so I can have a usable quality version of her.

I'm glad I can use thaniel and Celliera in HBH, blade is easy mode for this fight as long as your healer knows what it is doing, Lilly needs that hp check though so it might take a while for her to actually do it.

Why would I play this over any other mobage as someone who never played one? Sell me on why it's good.

I played it during its launch month. It's a boring take on a top-down ARPG.

>playing gachashit
I'm not retarded

I just cheaped out and gave her the Rod of Tears to try and survive it, she has over 3000 str so hopefully that's enough even without the 5* stick. My Celliera is promoted but I haven't gotten her a void bane weapon for it because I'm only good at beating Jeanne (meaning at least my Gala Cleo has one).
I only want to clear it once, for the dragon/titl, so I'm hoping to find some party to take me for just the one run.
I hate Thaniel and already promoted Nurse Aeleen so I can't just healer my way out like I did with HMS by using Valentine's Hildegarde.

We really need more burn resist units, if I could reliably use my Xander this fight would be piss easy with the force strike abuse.

I really hope the alliance stuff makes it easier to farm dragons, jupiter is just such a pain right now even with my maxed Sazanka as most Ieyasu Yolo with their very long skill and eat thunders to their faces.

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING MALE UNITS OKD
YOU FUCKING FAGGOT YOU'RE RUINING THE GAME, THERE WAS A BALANCE AND YOU BROKE IT

I'm probably not going to even touch High Jupiter for a long time. His HP is ridiculous and even with this bane weapon I simply don't have the right dragons for doing him. At most I have Juggernaut and Nyarly, and as much as I like how cool Nyarly looks, he's not terrribly useful for it.

Did they stopped giving pointy nipples to the female characters? The first characters had good ones.