Fear Effect Sedna 90% off on Steam!

store.steampowered.com/app/546900/Fear_Effect_Sedna/

Get it while it's hot

Attached: fear effect sedna 90.jpg (1268x1010, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/sedna/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hot piece of shit

sneeda

>STEAMDB RATING: 47.20%

Based.

fuck off square enix shill

Game sucks dick.

RWBY-Tier animation.

I actually backed this on KS and just never played it and forgot it even came out

It's weird they made a new one that doesn't feel like the older games at all.

Nah.

Maybe I'll get around to the PS1 games though.

>another shill thread for this shit game
Fuck off

I don't mind that, the PS1 games were the same. It does a really good job of recapturing the look. It just isn't any fun to play.

>67 reviews
Wow.

Again chum? Got nothing better to do but to shill a shitty game?

>that rating

Now that went well.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/sedna/type/op/

What is your problem?

Why all the random hate for this game?

From the reviews it looks like a game that ran out of budget and didn't have enough time in the oven. People can be charitable, but no one likes a shill thread.

>Op spams shill thread several times a day.
>People call him out by insulting the shilled game

Guys what is with the hate??

Why not try it and then refund it if you don't like it?

No thanks. Not gonna buy that shitty product, I trust more in the negative reviews telling me it’s bad then I care to prove them wrong and indulge in OP paycheck.

But what's wrong with it?

Because it's not good.

>SJW Effect
No thanks.

shit ryona game
pass

Not him, but when I played it the throwback cutscenes with their jank animation and supposed-to-be-bad voice acting was charming but it was pretty much carrying the entire game. It just doesn't feel at all polished or even finished, if I'm being honest. It's a stealth game that also tries to do action parts and neither of them end up being very good.

shilling is prohibited on this website, unless its for nintendo. Delete your thread.

This game is so fucking shit, i bought it for 4$ on switch i think and i completely regret it. You're playing two disgusting gay lesbians in between horrendous long and boring cutscenes. Don't buy it it's really fucking bad

Lesbians almost sounds based, but what makes them disgusting?

Or how about you fuck right off, stupid cunt. Go to hell.

>steam reviews, mixed

lesbians disgust me, why don't they have a warning in the description telling that you are playing two lesbians solving (boring) puzzles ? A few seconds into the game they were making out in an elevator as if it was sexy or some shit. WHAT THE FUCK