imgur.com/a/MEiGmjc
imgur.com/a/aDv72ri
clips.twitch.tv/DaintyProudQueleaFrankerZ
imgur.com/a/wlUDitQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GR37_gK0F3w
imgur.com/a/ipg7z6t
garlandtools.org/db/
youtube.com/watch?v=IA2IkJOsqo4
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/24ccf7fcf22cd6f10e982c08378147169f0aaa96
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/1b9b3ff25e46dab4812be75bbf7b36cbcf8e0ce4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Two patches into the new expansion.
> Still no fixes for the Viera or Hrothgar headgear and hair.

How are japs this lazy?

>nin gets a single potency increase
Alright guys, what dps do I level to replace it, I have everything at either 60 or 70

They cant even balance healers

SAM

>NIN gets a 50 potency buff to its combo
>MCH gets 5 seconds shaved off reassemble
did the programmers pass out?

Attached: 1558656318826.jpg (391x409, 36K)

I didnt know we were in 5.3 already, boy howdy felt just like yesterday I saw Estinien killed off in 5.1

>5.05
>still no job identity

>tranny rpg
yikes

how long is the maintenance again?

Someone said this doesn't actually mean no doubles but I'm fucking scared bros I don't wanna play drk

Attached: 157.png (579x75, 5K)

They probably have a spread sheet where every class has a "average damage done" and it's just under what they want it to be. So they make changes like that to state their autism

>previewed
nigger they remodelled Gabranths helmet only, he wears the same gear Gaius does and he didn't even get his own weapons, just 2 wootz swords from ARR, they didn't preview shit, you are only setting yourself up for disappointment

guys which ff game should i play while the game is down

Attached: 6vtsw54cksb11.jpg (1080x1036, 93K)

Literally have to roll against 7 other every week in savage pug instead of guaranteeing it for myself granted my stuff dropped.

SAM bros.... we did it... we got our job back.

Attached: 1421620839779.jpg (960x540, 64K)

I swear you niggers don't learn, same text is in every single raid patch

Attached: 4.05.png (605x580, 419K)

It doesn't apply to pre-made parties.

Attached: unknown.png (774x264, 65K)

It's only for the sad fucks that actually pug via the duty finder. Statics and party finder are exempt both from the iLvL restrictions and the class restrictions.

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 188K)

>MNK, DRG, SAM suddenly get unshedded in 5.05
>NIN stays the same
Good fucking riddance. Your job has always been the one, in which a group always tries to cater to all the time.

HAHAHA MNKBROS WHERE WE FUCKING AT BABY

SAMBROS IKISHOTEN AND HAGAKURE?

OOOOOHHHH BOI

>he still hasn't edited the text
put some effort into it man

Ends in 3 hours

>unshedded
This implies any of them were shedded prior to 5.05.
None of them were.

5, GBA w/ sound-restoration patch

no one will click on it to read it though

Judge, Rune Fencer, Foebreaker or w/e from FFXII, Templar or Viking from FFTA, Geomancer or Mime if they really want to go nuts.

In reality, two expansions from now or in the eventual FFXIV-2 they're just gonna copy the ability names of some old boss, slap an Engrish name on it like Gunbreaker and call it a new class.

Attached: 31476491067_48c6c8987f_o.jpg (758x1136, 457K)

The shed is a Schrodinger's construct where it exists at the whimsy of whoever is currently talking about it.

Attached: 60c98fbefdd3baf1f351bc465350ad69.jpg (706x953, 579K)

Yeah, sucks to be a SAM, but we cant all be winners this raid tier.

It's time for your bi-monthly shower user

Fuck this coffer only shit. Now I'll have to roll against even more in pugs as a tank and healer, and if I join a static I'll be last in priority in getting gear. This is just going to turn more off from this, as the up bringing was you had to roll against far less people as tank and healer. Now tanks are everywhere, and it's way less rewarding que time and now literally less rewarding over time to play one of the two. Fuck this gay ass shit.

Oh, joined a static and it fell apart after a few weeks? BETTER HOPE THE NEXT STATIC YOU JOIN ISN'T BEHIND WHERE YOURS WAS! Now you got to wait even more, as your tokens are the ONLY saving grace.

Attached: 1521049960408.gif (500x500, 76K)

>people want a Judge job
the fuck would it even do, it'd almost certainly be gabranth: the job and anything garlean is a no-go

Attached: 1557747969753.png (306x290, 3K)

Form shift is now how it is in pvp? But only when you cycle past couerl form does it refresh.

Redpill me on the Anatman opener, should I even bother with it?

Attached: 1495905726230.jpg (960x720, 94K)

50 potency on something you're using often is nothing to scoff at. I'd wager it's at least a 500dps increase.

MNK, DRG or SAM are your chad choices.

DNC if you want to be a support sissy or MCH/BRD/RDM/SMN if you think your time in the shed as NIN wasn't enough

Attached: 1550500513409.jpg (710x516, 93K)

It'd probably be some dual sword wielding megacuck, forcing sworddpsfags to play SAM yet again.

I don't want to and you can't make me.

I'm seeing that it's around a 200DPS increase

Do you want to do more damage?

It's just means you might have to either not wait at all or wait 3 seconds after pushing antman

Wtf does a warrior or paladin do? Hit shit and use the vaguely described Jap magic/Light to sperg out and hit hard.

>Top-right
BRAAAAAAP

Coeurl shift change has me believe Anatman is getting a complete rework come 5.1 to address opener rotations and the fact that our GL keeping abilities are entirely too bloated at this point.

The question is, what do you suggest it do? Let's say it has to follow the rules it does now - must be channeled in combat while standing still.

Attached: 48px-Anatman_Icon.png (48x48, 6K)

Or use an addon for ACT that tells you when a server tick is coming so you don't have to wait at all, ever.

It’s nice idea but bad execution
For statics, the gear is going to be given to all dps for weeks and no new stuff at all for tanks and healers won’t see shit.
For pugs it rolling against 7 others every time, so that one shitter could get everything and use it, people will grab stuff for alt, it’s going to be hell like normal raid when the items are removed from 1 per week.

ACT should be for seeing your damage. The moment you start doing these other things, checking server ticks, setting a voice line to warn you about mechanics, etc, then you're just a shitter who is no longer playing by himself.

>Couldn't find a static to join
>Don't have crafters up to level cap; 2 are at 76/77
Whelp, I guess I'm done with FFXIV until next expansion. I'll catch up on all the stuff a month before it launches.

Wait, so the GL stack addition only applies on a server tick, not instantly upon anatman cast? Jesus Christ how useless is this skill?

they turn tornado kick into a shoha clone with anatman

Pretty much, which means you'll just want to go as the class that's the most easy, rather than your main. It's going to cause less healers to be seen on the raid scene even more, as they fucked over healers further by doing this - as they'll be last in the order in statics in terms of getting gear, and in pugs having to put in a lot of effort just to roll against seven others and hope for the best.

This just makes me want to go rdm over tank, as I'll get geared first and way easier to do than heal or tank really.

Attached: 1517410540298.png (430x345, 174K)

I don't play monk, but those changes are insane right?

>SCH is still the most boring job in the game
Glad my sub is running out in 4 days, maybe next patch.

warrior revolves around berserk as a burst-damage window, paladin is pure defense and support-magic including its own heal (and when cross-class was a thing it had access to several conjurer spells to try and emulate having low-level white magic)
judge would most likely be based off of gabranth in some fashion (since nobody gives a shit about the other judges in 12) and gabranth's most valuable reference in that regard is dissidia/dissidia 012, where he revolved around gaining and maintaining ex form for long periods of time. realistically a judge would be an inverse of warrior where the idea is to immediately enter a power-up form and maintain it for as long as possible while being punished with a much weaker form if you manage to let it fall off, which does sound fun but would probably get shitcanned for the same reason as dark knight expending hp for its abilities did (that being "making yourself weaker as a tank is a quick way to die halfway into a pull")

Actually Sam was in the shed.

Minor dps increase but GREAT QoL changes

>The question is, what do you suggest it do?
Just have it be a set duration and freeze/grant max GL and a damage buff.

Honestly something completely different could be pretty neat. Anatman gives a stacking % damage increase to Tornado kick while channeled, and you pop it at the end of the fight for a massive fucking burst of damage based on how much you optimized downtime.

1. Freeze all buff timers
2. Grants you a buff where it'll power up your next attack or ability by 5%

BRD improvements when?

Aside from Anatman, when are they going to change Tornado Kick? There's only one reason to use it now and that's for when the final boss is almost dead

>come 5.1
More like 6.0

Are AST happy now?

QoL changes we've been asking for years

I'd assume the MCH thing is to make it fit in better with rotation? Don't play it enough to know for sure though.

Lets you get temporary stacks of forbidden chakra up to a maximum of 3.

I haven't leveled AST for ShB yet and I haven't run into an 80 AST yet so how does Horoscope work exactly

Time mage support dps when

Shut the fuck up. I’m soaking up all the tears from the official forums about no sound changes. Feels good to be an explosion bro.

Minor DPS adjustments. QoL adjustments we have been asking for YEARS.

Like holy shit, these changes imply that someone finally fucking plays MNK in the dev team.

I was going to pug this one as I skipped doing omegascape at launch because of burn out but I don’t know if I want to anymore, I’ll probably just clear them once and quit until weekly restriction is gone. I don’t want to roll against 7 others in content I can only do once a week, least extreme trials I can run multiple times.

It should put you into some sort of kaioh-ken type of mode similar to a SMN trance, and would boost one or some of your basic rotation.

Attached: 1542993466399.png (200x222, 70K)

I feel like, even with its list being enormous, that the AST changes still aren't enough. I honestly expected bigger potencies when you are going up against those monstrous WHM/SCH heal potencies.

Also
>Gravity still 20 less potency than art of war while having a cast time

that reminds me, can Garleans even use Job Crystals since they're Aether retarded?

basically it makes it so having SkS won't fuck your rotation, would have thought it was getting minor tweaks otherwise, I was hoping for a flamethrower buff

Almost exactly like Plenary Indulgence.

im still getting over that the card system is pretty pointless now but yeah, seems like they're not confirmed cuckshedders anymore.

Pretty sure that's a dude...

here's your mount, bro. 4 seater confirmed

450 crafted gear is dyeable dun scaith gear

Attached: unknown.png (775x284, 276K)

TK should be gone. Unless they give it a fucking big potency buff. It's basically useless.

I can them adjusting Anatman down the road in 5.X somewhere. But TK? Just remove it holy fuck.

It also implies that they realize mnks entire kit is clunky shit

that's a man, right?

>Double the potency of several AST heals
How does this make you feel fellow AST bros?

Attached: AST 5.05 change.png (1162x1748, 171K)

it's call astrologian you dumb fuck

>not Titan's ATV
ah well it was a crazy dream anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=unjdLC6JMJo
Oh look. Another video by WtG about TOXIC XIV and they even got Mr.Happy, a prime example of the "dark side" of XIV.

>no changes to DRK
>no scourge
>just unga but dark unga
>WAR is still cucked
>no onslaught fix
>no upheaval fix
>nascent is shit
>clunkyness is shit
Welp, looks like I’m going sam.

AST still needs adjustments, I don't know why they didn't do anything with Collective Unconscious

Formshift is useless inside fights , Anatman isnt going anywhere. However, I would like for it to immediately grant a stack on use instead of relying on server ticks and for it to freeze twin snakes and leaden fist buffs.

>while having a cast time
i mean any time you're using gravity, chances are you can combo it with lightspeed. and we'll have to wait and see how healing feels with the reduced cast times. while the heals are still lower potency, AST is no longer planted on the floor as often to heal

I'm intrigued by the rof change. I think making form shift like umbral soul is a good idea; I might try monk again

>Just remove it holy fuck
Or just put it on a cooldown and remove the GL requirement.

Thanks, I hate it. I'd rather use the yokai mounts.

Hagakure gives 5 Kenki per Sen LUL

Attached: sams LUL.png (637x528, 78K)

>BLM not touched at all

BASED

>Can't lose stacks anymore with Form Shift
I guess Monks are going to have to find another excuse to pull bosses before tanks now.

Nope, Garleans are unable to manipulate aether whatsoever. Magical effects they produce are magitek (Gaius' sword-waves and that goofy super-saiyan armor effect he had) or charging up magical objects/devices with aether mechanically (Zenos' revolver-scabbard for his katanas). The only job they'd actually be able to take is Machinist, and that's still a big "if" since we don't know how much of it is pure magitek and how much of it is your own aether manipulation. There's Gunbreaker too, which Thancred proves you can do without any ability to use aether, but the player being a GNB hinges on the assumption you're enchanting your own bullets for the sword, and Ryne had to do it for Thancred.

No I mean add a good one

IM SO FUCKIMG MAD I KNEW IT I FUCKING KNEW IT FUCK TORIYANA FUCKING SANDMAN CAPSULECORP CRONONIGGER FUCKING HACK FUCK

i'm not going to watch that gay video, the eceleb cancer will be expunged, one faggot at a time.

Attached: LUUL.png (680x47, 7K)

so how long til servers are back up exactly

Yeah it sucks, huh? We needed some buffs too, c'mon Yoship

Attached: 1559414903265.gif (128x128, 4K)

I leveled AST back in the day specifically because I liked the gravity spell. I would stockpile Ewers so I could LightSpeed+Gravity. Now it’s worse than a SCH punching the ground like a retard.

>Skill that you're only really using with Drill now is desynced with Drill
what

Attached: firefox_2019-07-30_09-18-33.png (587x113, 3K)

>had all of its time magic related abilities removed
Really makes you think.

>Got energy drain back

Jesus fuck, thank god. Sitting on stacks of aetherflow was agonizing. Now to play the waiting game for bane again.

At least I can actually heal now as a healer, so yeah I'm happy for now.

Honestly if I'm being honest Anatman became kinda obsolete with the form shift change. They really should change it to something better.

So basically Anatman and TK are the blackhole skills right now for MNK that needs changing.

2hr 40min

Mein negro. Can't wait to bust out the big black rod tmr evening

>what is skill speed

MNK was there since SB

2 hrs 40 mins

>bane for 1 dot

just spam art of war faggot

Whats wrong with onslaught and upheaval?

I'm fairly certain they did this because drill is a weaponskill, so it inevitably comes off cd faster than the intended 60s.
Yeah

thank you kindly

>Dun Scaith recolors
>Only NIN looks good
At least the mount looks cool

Attached: 1562207503572.jpg (828x720, 254K)

Attached: bed.png (483x295, 157K)

no

The cards are still in the most boring and tedious state they've ever been in and CO/TD is dead. AST either needs 4.0 style card reversion or full rework.

>that's still a big "if" since we don't know how much of it is pure magitek and how much of it is your own aether manipulation
My headcanon is that everything after level 60 is due to your own ability to manipulate aether that you combine with the Machinist's kit, since you're no longer taught skills.

Fists of fire = first few hits of a fight
Fists of wind = the rest of the fight
Fists of earth = tank died and you're next on the aggro table

youtu.be/V8aCaVoFxws

Based and bedpilled

Hey, neat, I like that a lot. It's just a Sen management tool now and Ikishoten is still the actual kenki builder, my Midare spam is safe.

Attached: 1561348844978.gif (600x800, 726K)

>waste three GCDs getting back to the stance you were in for the purpose of maintaining stacks
Or
>press one button to pause your form timer and refresh GL stacks

One is almost 6 seconds at current ideal MNK sks , the other is 3 seconds at worst. I trust you have the IQ to tell which is which

Post datmine

>Anatman became kinda obsolete with the form shift change
It didn't you're just shit.

Well in that case it would be interesting to have a job based on something that is aether-retarded. I’m sure they could come up with an excuse.

literally me

I'm guessing this only applies to hardcore raiders since Ice always been a NIN and never really took part in discussions on what's 'in the shed' and still clears extreme trials fine.

>WHM is totally gonna get nerfed guys

U N T O U C H E D

Attached: 1563363784279.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

Do I need a good ping to play MNK?

Shuffle?

Attached: ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d9634ff27228cae88e3440-s1100-c15.jpg (1100x1100, 50K)

>Energy Drain
WHM is going to be knocked off of their dps throne. SCH will be the king of rDPS and aDPS.

as if there was any doubt about it

Attached: come on son.jpg (5120x2160, 1.22M)

aw yeah time to become Angela Lansbury

Even if it just removed your Sens, it'd be a fucking godsend and a massive a buff.
5 Kenki per Sen is alright since we still have Ikishoten.

Math has already been done, its a 200dps increase.

>DNC/NIN still in the shed
>tanks untouched
Gonna be a SLOPPY from me dawg

Attached: 1496974300131.jpg (1080x1080, 116K)

Remember to buy up all the cloudsbreath and make bank selling your new bed mounts anons.

Aw shit yeah bois

Attached: Gim45b0.png (910x918, 489K)

What is its purpose?

FUCK WE WERE TOO COCKY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not that guy but a bunch of MNK abilities should still be redesigned.

Do savages have learning groups like EX trials or is static is a must?

Attached: 1561530624839.png (900x636, 518K)

Attached: NIN1.jpg (1022x598, 84K)

M O M M Y

The new food is going to require something retarded from fishing isn't it

NIN is out of the shad though. One of the new rankings in fflogs is aDPS and TA counts for that, meaning people will want to bring NIN to get a padded aDPS parse.

Post BLM, BRD and WAR, please.

Imagine being a crafter autist

Attached: 14A0CD41-FD0C-43D1-9121-1B48FDA7E5AF.jpg (497x449, 98K)

AST mains sure got their ass shuffled.

Lmao MNKs got everything they wanted except for the Anatman server tick.

If this was what MNK was supposed to be at the start of 5.00 then they should have just lead with this since the beginning.

A Y Y Y Shoha is still so fucking useless on SAM but that instant Tsubame-gaeshi and Hagakure being back is fucking amazing. Kenki for days baby.

BLM, MNK, DRG, SAM are looking fine right now.

I had a feeling it was just some way to clear your Sen. I'm okay with it though, it'll make dungeons on SAM feel better when you're not starting packs or bosses at some awkward number of sen.

twitch.tv/videos/458127024

twitch.tv/videos/459378929?t=07h27m40s

LOL

Attached: 1521314743117.png (1280x720, 960K)

No. it's a very ping friendly job, i play on 200ms and never had a problem with it unlike playing nin and drk 5th bloodspiller clipping.

Attached: 283.jpg (680x680, 63K)

>MNK spends 2 expansions in the shed training
>Unleashes their power by busting out to #1 melee dps and suplexing NIN to the deepest depths of shed-dom

Learning parties exist but I suggest finding a static or at least semi-reliable group of friends to save yourself some stress.

someone please post god titan

These tome weapons are edgy af

imgur.com/a/MEiGmjc
tome

imgur.com/a/aDv72ri
eden

Attached: XI2j8TN.png (547x1100, 183K)

No you're right, MNK needs a rework that diesnt kill it again for 6.0, but unike the changes we saw in 4.X, they need to not drastically alter the job between 5.X and 6.0

So those are the 'sands' people are talking about on the bottom? We've had a month to gather them, no? They should be cheap as shit.

I have more cubus flesh. Also, why hold so many sands? Fucking craft with them you dumb fuck.

You can do the first two floors in party finder easily, 3 is the shitter wall so you'll have to get lucky with a good party or give up and join a static

yeah but the problem is since garleans can't use job crystals, there wouldn't be a job crystal for you to use. It'd have to be like MCH where you have to learn everything from scratch and maybe get a fresh soul crystal to inscribe upon for later generations

clips.twitch.tv/DaintyProudQueleaFrankerZ

NO BECAUSE WHM!!!! GRRRR

the fuck is that

What the fuck is this shit

I'm playing on Ultros from Japan and doing fine. But I'm also not as high as

i am so so sorry nin bros from the bottom of my heart. you did not deserve this shit

Attached: 1538725770801.png (1196x752, 21K)

I bet you think Tornado Kick is completely useless as well.

Elaborate on those sands, please. I haven't gotten any crafter to 80 yet.

>They should be cheap as shit.
Nope. They are at a higher price right now because people know it's going to be needed right now.

>gun still has the gauss barrel attachment

Attached: 1550930576138.png (425x533, 238K)

>Gauss barrel still in the files

lol

Attached: file.png (538x1122, 264K)

>Tome BLM Rod

This looks pretty grim, bros.

remember that we once lived...

>am so so sorry nin bros from the bottom of my heart. you did not deserve this shit
Fuck you mean? I'm laughing my ass off seeing NINfags crying.

absolute unit

Attached: SPOILER_unknown.png (866x446, 592K)

WHY CANT THESE FAGGOTS JUST MAKE A DECENT LOOKING AXE FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAA

>that WHM tome weapon

Attached: ujYGNyL.png (474x1122, 117K)

>tome MCH gun

Attached: 50890823308166.jpg (540x568, 66K)

>clips.twitch.tv/DaintyProudQueleaFrankerZ
Imagine A: ever playing with a controller
Imagine B: ever watching streamers

The type of person who does this shit? Looks like the faggot in that video.

Dun scaith reskin, please no. Just give crafter battle gear a unique design for once.

that's BLM. WHM's is a battle standard

Attached: file.png (282x1166, 97K)

How many tranny fantasy threads do you chinless weakjawed soÿlent sucking incels need? Go to your contamination bored or your tranny infested reddit discord server.

That's the BLM one.

all of them look like shit

BASED

Attached: 1564432413293.jpg (287x311, 14K)

smnfriends how you bros holding out....

I FUCKING KNEW IT YOU FUCKING BASTARDS

but controler is better for this game.

that's blm dummy

Where is this mans carer? Who kills themself over a scuffed pull on normal?

that's BLMs

Really? Don't they take, like, an hour to easily gather dozens of them? How many could you possibly need? There's no way this absurd hoarding will make anyone decent money.

He is actually sitting on his ATV in that pic, ready to mow over the whole Crystarium.

based fellow asian ultrosbro

Attached: 283.jpg (680x680, 91K)

where's this info from? do we know how it'll be unlocked?

Where? There was one guy in the thread that was going to switch to something else and that's it, that's nothing compared to the crying mnk fags have been doing for years

controllers are fine

that parser faggot refusing to play a normal raid of all things over an accidental pull? not so much

>Go to your contamination bored
you mean Yea Forums for VIDEOGAMES ok

That Eden rod looks kinda nice

thank god for glamour. this looks like gay anime shit

this is everything we have ever wanted

Attached: tenor.gif (320x236, 346K)

A parse autist who wants a clean opener.
even though he plays ""healer"".

Sure it is. Have a blessed day.

I assume it's for getting a cheeky hit on the boss before they leave the arena for whatever reason. I dunno, I don't play monk I'm just asking.

Man what the fuck

Attached: Nh0klzf_d.jpg (508x999, 24K)

from datamines right now, its the savage mount reward

It's obvious that it's the Savage Eden mount. No Titan ATV for you

What the fuck? Jesus christ, this guy deserved his ban, what a fucking retard.

That is an axe holding a slightly smaller axe, based.

OH SHIT MY DICK

The purpose of Anatman is to recover from a Tornado Kick during downtime.

Ah shit I figured they gave us some Edda swag.

Is this the worst second phase?
>oh no guys, earthshakers!
>oh no guys, his fists do knockback!
>oh no guys, half the stage is unsafe when he slowly raises his hand!
Of all things, they went with this.

>Handaxe with an extension

>make an axe
>attach the handle to another handle to make a bigger axe

>got monk to 80
>hated the gay, slow riddle of fire opener
>we have greased lightning 4 and the opener fucking wants Fists of SLOW
>tornado kick monk also suffered from riddle of fire but it had enough ogcds to ignore it
>main mch instead
>static dragoon decides to main mnk
>mfw they fucking fixed riddle of fire
goddamnit
i should have been a class loyalist, i could have been skillspeed

Attached: 1564429833013.png (400x273, 114K)

>still over two hours until game is back online
Fuck. I want my last hand token already.

Attached: 1558720383936.jpg (927x1200, 167K)

No new music?

>Don't they take, like, an hour to easily gather dozens of them?
Not the age aethersands no. It's hard even at full melds. It's RNG to based and you get like around only 10-13 if you are lucky per run.

Chiaroglow and Scuroglow are used in Tinctures which people will mass buy starting today. So the prices are right now still hiking up. Do you guys actually craft or not? Because not knowing this means you've not dabbles into it.

It doesn't matter if its hard or easy to get. What matters is how fast everything sells. And starting right now it's primetime selling.

While you were parsing with your tranny friends? I was studying the blade.

Attached: p.png (816x625, 1.01M)

>Second pull
>No regen on the DRK

Attached: 1561410201272.jpg (2533x2369, 578K)

i've mained WAR since second coil and I just can't keep playing it any more. mashing fell cleave over and over is getting so old. after leveling other tanks, WAR is so boring to play. my proposed WAR changes would be:
>nascent doesnt need a target when solo
>raw intuition and nascent are no longer linked, reduce RI dmg reduction duration to 4s (make it tighter timing for tank busters)
>nascent chaos status removes beast gauge cost of onslaught (10 second recast)
>put butchers block back into the rotation, it now inflicts a DoT that must be refreshed
>low blow also inflicts 100 potency. this is for all tanks, but it gives it a purpose to be on your hotbar during bosses/raids

How can I contact this guy? I want to send him death threats.

first time the worst raid weapon is an axe, mostly WAR has the best weapons

oh hey i've always wanted a Lance like this

Attached: Cy1J9Mv.png (285x1191, 86K)

Now if only tornado kick were useful

Crystal did something good for once and got this faggot banned

>defending an inferior controller
Get out.

>Imagine A: ever playing with a controller
You do know a lot of the "top raiders" do use controller right?

in-game tome weapons
imgur.com/a/wlUDitQ

Attached: tome.png (441x482, 413K)

How much of a DPS increase is tornado kick over the period of a fight?

thats what you get, traitor

>we could have had an ATV
>instead we get some weird dbz car

Attached: unknown.png (793x499, 252K)

>pre-pull regen
>WHAT THE FUCK THE MOB INTERRUPTED MY HOLY CAST

this is some DSP tier shit

the tip being red ruins it for me

>he thinks he'll get to use energy drain on savage
Nigga, you have to

H E A L

>Be a little bitch that either kills himself, let other people nearly die or simple abandons duty when not everyone is sucking his cock the entire time
>Get banned for it
>Just before Savage drops
Nice, fuck people like him they are the worst.

When downtime is coming up you have a choice of
>keep your GL stacks like a fucking retard for absolutely no reason because Anatman recovers them during downtime
or
>use Tornado Kick like a competent player because there's no reason not to

Don't throw rocks VG-kun

Imagine how much better they would do with using a M+KB and maybe getting laid once in a while.

>yfw you're a MNK main

Attached: i.4cdn.org_1563645159198.jpg (372x338, 27K)

Fuck you I'm gonna use that retard car every day it's so dumb it's great.

Holy shit MNKs
>SMN changes
FINALLY

alert alert
discord tranny alert
alert alert

More than not using it when there are no targets to hit.

MNK still has rng on rng for chakra and needing crit.

What the FUCK is that MNK weapon?

This is the price you pay MNKfags

Attached: Kk6WqM3.png (746x732, 893K)

Controller can clear all of the hardest content the game has to offer, so it's a perfectly acceptable choice. The only thing inferior about it is targeting is slightly slower. That is literally all.

Attached: bumper-cars.jpg (600x600, 86K)

>that form shift change
Does it mean I can keep up my GL stacks out of combat?

Attached: 2018-12-03_14-05-25.png (175x186, 81K)

It's umbral soul but for monks.

What's the deal with all those NIN bandwagoners in ShB? What did they expected? DPS king?

dilate

>ever using anything other than the GARO gloves or Emperor's New Fists

That's precisely what it's for. Less cancerous dungeon run as monk if your tank is special need.

Attached: 1559880063978.png (770x656, 770K)

>not enough friends to play savage and ultimate raids
>gonna have to play with PF
>never going to clear because of some BS mechanic probably cause there's always a weak link
I just want to do the cool content and beat it

Attached: 0D5FC7C7ED9C481CB6AA1A5EF99B3F45.png (777x654, 770K)

i do this shit all the time and never got banned for it, this fag must have made the Dire Mistake of typing something mean in party chat

The only downtime where you can get 4 stacks back are the shitty add phases in the EX fights.

Why is every job in this game so fucking attractive? Soon as I finished leveling SMN I wanted BLM (78 now), now I want DRG and MCH, and probably PLD too.

Attached: senko.gif (640x480, 2.43M)

The leaks said NIN was the big dick melee DPS.
el oh el

Dancers get the Predator disc?

gfycat com/jealousaridcapeghostfrog
gfycat com/fakeeducatedgalapagoshawk

i like the new set desu famalam

Sure. Don't forget people have e-sport tournaments for console FPS' which obviously means that controllers are just as good for the genre as kb+m.

A knuckle but for backhands and bitch slaps.

POTENCY

Attached: 1564466397546.png (618x343, 475K)

He did indeed.

>not using tonfas

Attached: Model-Scaevan_Magitek_Tonfa.png (394x874, 426K)

oh fuck which part do I stab them with

Attached: file.png (725x421, 616K)

>all
>literally only me to point at
>been playing nin since I started because I wanted a fast job and didn't look up any synergy stuff when starting
You're trying really hard to push a narrative man

So you don't actually know? Wouldn't it be less than 1%? Like sure, use it because it's better than not using it, but it really seems underwhelming and such a small difference that using it or not using it doesn't matter.

If only they weren't faggy sci-fi tonfas.

If I wanna pug savage on a caster should I go with BLM, SMN, or RDM?

Attached: 1563152177098.jpg (682x1000, 108K)

tank was shit but healer was an incel

>it'd almost certainly be gabranth: the job
That's pretty much what I want.

>ASTR isn't useless anymore
>MNK QoL fixes years in the making

We're saved. Now they just need to rework Anatman.

Attached: 5235236.jpg (1000x1000, 194K)

Attached: 1538784710182.gif (640x360, 1.72M)

Dudes wtf is this MNK weapon

Attached: B3lbEhi.png (833x801, 441K)

new gnb weapons are neat but until they give me another club and slap a trigger on it, this one isn't going anywhere lel

Attached: club.png (502x725, 441K)

i figured, punishing someone for in game performance would open up a ton of issues

Sure, it could be better.
Hell, it should be better.
But there's no reason not to use it before downtime now that the Tornado Kick rotation is dead.

Looks great

Do we really need half the catalogue filled with the same fucking thread?

Let me describe the average ffxiv player
>has a lisp
>estrogen filled feminine voice and mannerisms
>long greasy hair
>acne covered forehead
>huge Jewish nose
>heavily receded chin and rounded jaw
>5’7
>smells like feces and a rotting fish
>uses furry or anime profile pics on social media

He was targeted by a dedicated group because of how obnoxious he is. The players he had in Dohn Meg were part of it.

Is there a reason to use nascent flash? The 6 second window feels too short to make it worthwhile.

literally not comparable.

Everything about the game is designed for controller at this point. Japs world first with controllers. Shut the fuck up already.

post summer event items

Hello Alisaie!

youtube.com/watch?v=GR37_gK0F3w

Next patch after this is 5.1?

the fuck is this

How soon until Yoshi implements built in voice chat so we don't have discord required PFs and their ilk?

is he in the static with arthras and xeno?

Attached: 1474465218112.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Isn't this that one DRK pvp weapon? Aka oni great club or something?

Is there a comprehensive database out there of every weapon and its in-game model?

what do you mean, it's just your standard fist shields

>Wow I like all these edgy weapons, what did you guys have lined up for SCH and SMN?
>...a book? duh.
>Yeah but I mean they're all edgy and-
>It's a book.

Attached: file.png (331x344, 218K)

You should be shot for thinking controller is just as good for an MMORPG like keyboard and mouse.

AHAHAHAHAH

Does that look big enough for a DRK weapon?

Yeah in 3 or 4 months lel enjoy your raid tier.

You must be really insecure about your looks

AFTER 10 YEARS IN THE SHED IM FREE
TIME TO CONQUER EARTH

literally takes one gcd aoe for the tank to superglue mobs to him though. tank was shit.

The MNK weapon obviously unfolds into something more than the disc but the dataminer can't showcase it

>Not going Max sks for more drill and air anchor

>t. S E E T H I N G controller tranny
If it really was comparable to mouse and keyboard, you wouldn't need to defend it like a schizo lol.

Attached: ffxiv controller user.png (1889x839, 1M)

GNB has a version of it too. One it’s few weapon skins.

>been playing nin since I started because I wanted a fast job and didn't look up any synergy stuff when starting
Cool story bro.

I mean the model reuse.

I dunno, ask the smashfags

The lodestone.

>at this point.
You mean from the start, they even prioritized controller before kbm

>RDM
>rez bitch, expect people to ask you to rez everyone then complain that you're not doing enough dps
>BLM
>dps bitch, expect people to bitch for not doing at least twice as much damage as anyone else even if it's everyone's first time fighting a boss.
>SMN
>it does stuff, I guess. Enjoy your carpal tunnel syndrome though.

crafted look like utter shit

Attached: YSdQpxS.png (700x684, 913K)

Imagine this.
No, no - just think about this. I have an idea.
So... what if... Listen to me.
What if....
SCH/SMN weapons changed some cosmetic shit on your pixies/summons like armor or headgear?

Attached: 1559726665541.png (752x1063, 2.11M)

Go back to WoW, underage PCkek

I speak in results. If you can world first with it, it's fine.

user...

But you can't use M+KB AND get laid.

Don't zoomers mostly play on consoles? I don't get it.

>monkey still insecure and upset
Guess all those years really mind broke you huh

That and the RDM tomestone weapon look like they're straight out of Kingdom Hearts.

I hoped that it would have been another moving face book, like the one in ARR.

wishful thinking

>Mnk is now a dual shield (buckler) job
THANK YOU YOSHIP

>GNB unchanged
>PLD unchanged
>still haven't reverted the DRK nerfs to make it relevant again
I mean they did nerf Warrior but at what cost?

imgur.com/a/ipg7z6t

the fuck

Attached: 02Gppfc.png (559x483, 506K)

That one is the shit.

Attached: FFXIV_Cognitome.png (320x320, 156K)

I usually main BLM but I've never actually tried doing savage content before. Going in blind as a BLM is probably not a good idea right?

Yikes, I hope that you're underage. Nobody old enough to vote should be saying autistic shit like that.

>say misleading shit
>get called out
>haHA you said something! what a schizo you are!
t. schizo

Why is the keyblade chain the grip?

Copying the model of the closed weapon over another model doesn't carry with it the animations

>A FUCKING KEYBLADE

DRKs on suicide watch

yes, I like to use it either during a big pull right before double chaotic cyclone or for topping myself off during a boss fight with a inner chaos/equilibrium combo. it's actually a very powerful ability IMO, it just sucks that you need to target someone to use it. I have it macro'd but that prevents you from queueing it smoothly. the duration is so short because the healing potential is absurdly strong.

>doesnt hold it by the second grip
>its just fucking riku's keyblade in kh3

Attached: 1549457831794.jpg (1080x809, 64K)

If you know how to play BLM, it's not a problem. You have so many movement options, I'd argue you're the most mobile caster, outside of SMN Ruin IV spam phase.

New hunt

Attached: unknown.png (350x499, 374K)

user it's not copying anything; it's a server emulator. They just feed the patch data into an offline version of the game to view it all in a retail environment.

do you have an argument or are you just going to continue to shitpost?

Anybody have a gear stat spreadsheet?

>trying to talk shit about controllers in XIV thread
>in fucking XIV
Nah obvious underage tourist. Maybe slav shitter. They always post here in this time.

It's best to go with the class you feel most comfortable with. It's doing to be a bloody mess and if you lose your marbles because you have no idea what you're doing while having no idea what's happening around you, you're going to have a bad time.

is it just me or do all of those weapons look like they are based off the Armageddon HW relic?

Attached: Model-Armageddon.png (463x778, 296K)

Garland Tools garlandtools.org/db/

>still defending controllers
Stop humiliating yourself.

waiter, there's a keyblade in my DRK

Any new music from the final fight?

Christ i never wanted to see that shit again...

He was revealed to be a shitter who didn't know what he was talking about, so now he's going over the top to make it seem like he was baiting the whole time

Attached: D9SA1kQW4AEn1hN.jpg (338x365, 26K)

wait, did they ever really do different card models/textures for AST?

Attached: file.png (508x621, 643K)

>AST/RDM main
>Hated how RDM can go oom so easily now
>AST was still fun but felt wimpy
>These notes
Feels good.

Attached: 1486750656427.gif (1119x1080, 616K)

back when they gave a shit....

The bow looks better than the two other bows.

Oh, this isn't 5.1? I just came back to the game and found out there's a GARO event ending in 5.1, do I have enough time to grind for it?

controller trannies btfo yet again

Attached: DlH9gNsXsAEwaSF.jpg (932x900, 205K)

>crafting weapons
Do I need fucking blacksmithing to craft my goddamn staff now? I don't see an inch of wood there.

I'm sorry but what

Attached: 7JooFT3.png (529x456, 464K)

>still complaining about controllers
if it were so indefensible this wouldn't have carried on for this long

Attached: 1543078347423.jpg (366x493, 21K)

behavior aside, wouldn't it also be possible to report him for streaming with his parser visible? or do they not take that kind of "evidence?"

those feel like they were supposed to go along with the gear design contest winner

Attached: gd.png (1136x849, 817K)

So let me get this right because this might turn me off from savage.

So you beat the fight and two chests drop. These chests contain gear that can be used for anyone. If you lose the roll, you'll have to try again next week. Have I got this right?

Yeah and if WoW was shit people wouldn't be playing it.

you have until September-October

heres ur gun bro

Attached: Ra18tgR[1].png (617x549, 612K)

So with all these cool and good changes, which job should I play?

You only get coffers from the 4th boss, its fucking retarded.

no one plays nin anyways so no one will ever really know

BLU

Was Titan's second phase datamined yet?

i couldn't care less about world of warcraft or who's playing it, try again

>Not using Ultimate Kettle Nexus

Attached: 300px-Model-Kettle_Knuckles_Nexus.png (300x373, 125K)

no

If you lose the roll, you have to run it again. But because anyone can use the gear that drops, if you run a static, DPS will always get priority and healers will always get their shit last.

>weapons clipping with itself
SE really went further and beyond this time.

ah yes my oboe gun

The mnk weapon will probably have a glow similar to the sudarshanrhaba

That's not the point, you utter mongoloid.

Uninstall Wizard

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 11K)

try again

>Have I got this right?
Yes. Always been that way and why they didn't change it already is beyond me. Especially the thing about less chests if someone already cleared it was always an issue.

Eden and tome guns make up for this peashooter

the fun one

>that monk weapon

Attached: monkweapon.png (730x438, 470K)

It's just a Sephirot rehash, pretty disappointing

>here's your hilt bro

Attached: 9ufBfha.png (357x457, 84K)

hahahah how the fuck is that eden bow even real ahhahaha just like delete the files hahaha

Whatever you enjoy the most. If you're an AST main, you should stop playing entirely and continue bitching on the official forums with the hope they will make the job fun like it used to be.

>typical controller defending double-digit IQ poster
Here's something you might understand:
no u

bros...i shouldn't have bought that razer mouse......
youtube.com/watch?v=IA2IkJOsqo4

yawn. This better just be his enrage or something. I'm tired of this no positionals bullshit.

There are probably some fun stuff I never played like SMN, SAM or MNK.

i said it first, "no u" doesn't work in retaliation

I thought you can't farm the floors.

Wrong, it's still the same weekly rule as previous savages.
Only one chance at loot rolls per week, except it drops coffer instead so you're always rolling against 7 other people.

It's an entire phase, there's datamines of his move sets, he attacks with only landslides.

The patches just get worse and worse.

Attached: feminisms.jpg (1187x1717, 673K)

>viera
>shitty two-tone hair
>shitty casual-wear glamour
>edgiest streamer name I've ever seen
It's like a melting pot of toxic spergery.

Attached: everytime.png (720x1076, 491K)

That just goes to show how shitty and easy this game really is compared to the end game of World of Warcraft, for example.

pic?

>even a brainlet like me will be able to easily get Savage clears for titan

Attached: 1560413543867.jpg (220x308, 13K)

unsubscribe you filthy gaijins

Attached: 20190730_093556.jpg (720x698, 73K)

you do realize in fights that don't have 'positionals' to work with, you just always get the positional bonus, right

Most of those look solid

t. riddle of earth mnk

>if you run a static, DPS will always get priority and healers will always get their shit last.
why is this? wouldn't they just use normal loot rules to be fair?
t. never had a static

there it is

Attached: unknown.png (360x202, 40K)

what is it with you people and world of warcraft

Controllerchad.

See

>the NIN balance discord right now

this is almost better than the ASTcaust holy shit

Attached: 1478625839779.jpg (912x905, 96K)

>iiiiiiiiiiif you can play it it's just e-e--e-easy compared to what *I* do which is h-h-hard!!
you must be living in COPEnhagen

>WoW
You mean that game where one of the developers plays with a trackpad instead of a mouse?

>remove Hagakure
>ok fine have it back but it literally does a 4th of what it did before

if you give dps better gear the dps faster so the next kill is faster

Well I can play all 3 casters comfortably and have cleared Tit/Inno Ex with them, but you're right I should go in with my main.

It's alot more mobile than it was for sure. But if there are any fights like Inno then it'll still be hell.

DPS gearing up first means subsequent runs go faster. Healer usually get priority on vanity loots like mount.

because DPS getting their weapons first means more damage and faster clears than tanks and healers getting their weapons first

Nope, was thinking the exact same thing.

Attached: 1537846636371.jpg (1280x1617, 228K)

Smallbrain here. When would you want to use this?

As someone who doesn't play SAM, why are people happy to clear Sen?

Well shit that's atrocious. Guess it's mainly a sen restarter.

wowniggers come to these threads to shitpost because their game is tanking while this one keeps climbing

>Recast: 5.00s
What did they mean by this?

That's strictly better than it was in Stormblood now that we have Ikishoten, if you ask me.
5-second recast means you can dump sens for a shred of kenki whenever you feel like. Ikishoten makes up the remainder of its old kenki generation and then some, dolt.

While I personally don't like it, it's cool that they've got some "out there" weapons and that people enjoy it.

>no DNC potency buffs
Oh well.

Which honestly is even more retarded. Sure, if you win you can get exactly what you rolled for or for a different job, but that also means that everyone can need on everything.

I hope they increased the number of drops. Otherwise it's a absolute shit change that will fuck over more people than just bad drops.

Really just dungeons when you've got an awkward amount of sen between pulls or before a boss.

They got used to dumping all sens for immediate Higanbana alignment with raid-buffs, for the past month you'd have to pray if you wanted it to align.

It's main use is manipulating Sen, not adding Kenki.
You already have Ikishoten.

don't act like you're actually going to use this shit lol

Kill yourself, no taste faggot.

Because small brains didn't know how to manage their sen and needed a sen cleaner. The other half wanted to spam shinten.

buffs to other jobs are dancer buffs :)

Exactly, hence the last part of my post.
This is going to kill pug farming even harder than before.

>NIN is bottom DPS in SB
>everything is okay
>NIN is bottom DPS in ShB
>OH GOD MY JOB IS RUINED
???

>The dwarves are the typical dwarf shit
>Even down to the meme 'even females have beards'
>Have an annoying catchphrase
>Everybody loves them
Just goes to show how shitty Lalajews are.

where the damned patch note at

>SCHs all happy they got energy drain back
>They'll never get to use it because their stacks will be blown on heals because glare > ED

Attached: 1560840540498.png (1561x1589, 1.39M)

WHEN WILL DRK GET ITS HASTE AND MANA REGEN BACK GOD FUCKING DAMN I DON'T WANT THIS DISCOUNT INNER RELEASE BULLSHIT GIVE ME BACK MY 20% DAMAGE BOOST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's okay because MUUUUUUH RAID DPS (read: it pads my parses)
now it can do neither

Post screencaps

Where could the patch notes possibly be?

god I want to fuck that turret

If any of you fags consider using this in your combos, you're a gray parser.

Do we just drop all coffers on our hardest hitter the first week?

>never did savage before
This doesn't looks nice for pugs. Even if I somehow clear shit I need to roll.
>running Titan normal 8 times because because I keep losing

Lalajews are still more memorable and less formulaic
>Everybody loves them
A lot of people are easily offended brainlets

>Nobody talking about the only part of the patch notes that matters

Attached: f9801b957504e138a87d2b6d41a3cbe3.png (770x524, 494K)

That's my point

Why wouldn't I? Ah, shit, Higanbana's about to fall off, the Ninja just used trick attack/the Dancer just used Technical Finish and I don't have Tsubame-gaeshi to make Midare Setsugekka a must-have, might as well. And I get 15 kenki on top. Are you stupid or just posting behind twenty layers of irony?

Attached: 1564467712098.jpg (184x184, 15K)

Yes.

NIN didn't require you to play moonlight sonata on your keyboard in SB

if you miss the roll you get nothing all week on savages? why would they not use the same rule as normal?

Attached: 1550532269742.jpg (1670x996, 120K)

>dyeable dun scaith gear
>right after I spent weeks grinding out the fending set in 4.5
FUCK YOOUUUU

>the beards are fake and part of an autistic honor-code
>mouthbreathers get filtered out by whinging they're D&D dwarves within the first five seconds

To align their abilities better.
There's an ability called Tsubame-Gaeshi on a 60 second cooldown that copies your previous Iaijutsu.
Currently the problem is that the rotation doesn't really align naturally so that you have 3 Sen (to cast Midare) right around when Tsubame is coming off cooldown, so you had to use filler moves (overwriting a Sen or using your disengage and ranged move) to align them.
The Samurai DoT is also on 60 second timer, which also didn't really align with the rotation, meaning you had to reapply the DoT earlier than is optimal, or risk it falling off entirely because you went over the 1 Sen required for the DoT.
Hagakure allows for massive flexibility in the Samurai rotation.

>Nobody talking about the only part of the patch notes that mattress
fix'd

>Not a multiperson mount
Wasted potential

>the only part of the patch notes that mattress

Grug not like not getting new shiny things

based retard

>now it can do neither
Isn't ShB NIN is ~1200DPS?
Not big difference. Why do you people believe more buttons = more dps? Especially in MMO?

Well you get the single token which can be traded for gears (requiring 4-8 depending on the piece)
Because fuck you, that's why.

Attached: 1554586553457.png (800x600, 969K)

Do we know the new gear stat requirements for crafters? I want to know if I can get away with 6/6/5/4/4 melds again and laugh at all the retards actually thinking you need 8s and 7s for the first tier of gear.

I want that edgey as fuck katana. I'll nothin personnel all fucking day.

The people who don't instantly see the benefit of Hagakure are shitters whose opinions are worthless.

because HARDCORE RAIDING

cringe retard XD XD

Attached: 1558097232349.png (800x600, 792K)

Attached: 500yrsmspaint.png (692x572, 45K)

No one cares about that thanks to FFlogs shit trying to put me out of the job instead of caring about clears.

There was no managing Sen outside of using unintuitive filler moves.

the thighs on that au ra, wew

don't pretend pugs are ever going to clear Levi, let alone Titan

Finally a proper SAM glam

MNK/DRGchads rise up!

Attached: 1.png (436x438, 260K)

pugs are better than static now if youre a healer/tank

oy vey

because WE NEED YOUR SUB MONEY PLEASE STICK AROUND FOR EIGHT WEEKS (two months goyim) TO HAVE YOUR WEAPON

I've cleared everything since Creator Savage using JP PF.

do people seriously think that though? how can it be hardcore if you're intended to clear it literally once a week at most?

We /comfy/ now

based flus

the harder to play a job is, the more damage it should do

Nice

you clearly slept on the gatherer/crafter hat in ishgard's vendors

Looks retarded. My cactus looks better.

>pugs are better than static
please inform a retard such as myself how you came to this conclusion

Attached: 132154365867978.jpg (645x729, 64K)

is extra stuff like the mount subject to this too or can you farm for those?

>Flus
most redpilled player in xiv

I'm liking those pantyhose.

if youre a healer or tank you will not be geting any loot for 2 months

>using JP PF.
well no shit

you're missing out on about 8k people bullying NINs to oblivion.

Attached: 2.jpg (783x102, 11K)

>another clown mount
I HATE THIS
This is my fetish

Yes. But mount is guaranteed drop so you 'technically' won't always have to roll against 7 other people each week.

They did it! They fixed ninja!

You didn't even need full melds for the last tier of SB gear. Just a few HQ mats (easily obtained from tomes or macro-crafting prereqs like threads) and max CP. I highly doubt you'll need overmelds at all for the first round of the expansion.

Oh i know about that hat, i just wanted to make a dumb quip

discord in general is gay as fuck but wew the balance one sure is something

Attached: nintranny cope.png (1122x166, 30K)

not who you quoted, but shouldn't more effort be rewarded?

>paying for cash shop gook shit
Stop

Do we know how to get the bed yet?

Attached: ranked.jpg (460x426, 38K)

sheenda said he doesnt regret waking up though, why even shop that when theres so much else in there

why would you play a job that requires a shit ton of effort that does shit damage
when you could play a job that requires little effort for big dick damage

Attached: crttiovt66u11.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Expect the furniture item+clouds breath

I'm perfectly happy spending $5 of my low six figure salary to buy a retarded mount and maybe make Square hire more than 3 people to balance the battle system.

Attached: titan.gif (280x280, 1.18M)

Is that even true? Is MCH that far behind?

You fags might as well not type anything and post dumb pictures.

>Murderer

Pffffffffffffffft

that's the first i've heard of it being cash-shop, did the dataminer confirm it's not part of the normal recipes/gear or was it posted on the lodestone

>why would you play a job that requires a shit ton of effort that does shit damage
Because you supposed like the your job not your numbers. Gamepaly. Difficulty. Flow.
>when you could play a job that requires little effort for big dick damage
Jesus WoW really damaged MMO genre beyond repair

>t. [tranny] sheenda buttfuck (edited at 4:20am)

Sorry that $5 is going to get funneled into their other big money wasting project.

MNK suffered in stormblood as the high damage low utility dps after samurai was introduced as the highest damage no utility dps. NIN is suffering in shadowbringers as the low damage high utility dps after dancer was introduced as the lowest damage highest utility dps. They need to find a middle ground, or put both of their rdps at similar levels. I feel NIN should have higher pdps due to having to be in melee and adhering to positionals.

>expecting Yea Forums to not lie when it would cost them an opportunity to epicly dab on those tranny cucks

What’s this? KR only?

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/24ccf7fcf22cd6f10e982c08378147169f0aaa96

LOOK AT THE MOTHERFUCKING LODESTONE FOR ONCE, HOLY SHIT

nothing in this game requires effort, just willingness.

>Square hire more than 3 people to balance the battle system
Let's try to stay at least somewhat grounded in reality here

Finally bros...

Attached: mnk5.png (680x907, 1.17M)

It does midrange personal DPS and absolutely 0 raid DPS.

i just asked if it was on the lodestone you overreacting fucking idiot calm down, i'm not scanning the lodestone at any possible moment for things to get mad about

Attached: 1559300615141.jpg (867x750, 68K)

should i use JP PF/raid finder for prog bros? i probably won't be able to say anything. should i look out for (((((((((Tonberry))))))))) PFs instead

Then its even worse because NIN plays like complete ass right now for everyone that isn't a nip living 200m from the servers

>mfw the SAM lounge

everyone's reactions changed so fucking fast when it turned out hagakure is only 5 sen now, this expac has been an amazing ride so far

Attached: 1564468500887.jpg (1204x1074, 181K)

The competitive minded people ruined WoW, why are people happy to let it happen to XIV too?

Ala Mhigo rises again, my brother

Attached: 423423236.png (600x913, 693K)

bros....

Attached: Back to the shed again.png (524x467, 366K)

Authentic Curry Plate USD 5.00

BASED JAPS

Attached: 24ccf7fcf22cd6f10e982c08378147169f0aaa96_5.jpg (800x600, 80K)

in SB you could get away with "But muh Trick"

In ShB RDPS literally shows that NIN is bottom of the barrel even with trick.

Are we cursing jobs?

Attached: 1547315787174.jpg (716x960, 450K)

It's literally the top article, you dumb piece of shit.

>tfw no one minded the deficit because they were convinced they would be getting buffed
>the savage adjustments come in
>MCHs openly weep
its a bad day to be a MCH

Ilberd saved us bros...

All ranged phys DPS do identical rDPS at the moment, the actual issue is they ALL do absolute trash tier rDPS. Every single one of them is at the bottom of the charts and you literally only bring them because you're forced to for the party bonus.

If you can't speak/doesn't understand Japanese then please use those ((((Tonberry))) PFs instead.

What exactly are you talking about?

I meant 5 kenki, fuck these weeb names

read my post again, especially everything after the comma

Because they aren't actually winning. Like, at all. The devs barely toss the raiding scene a bone but casual players get the vast majority of the content made for them.

>Then its even worse because NIN plays like complete ass
Wrong.

Is repraisal usable now? Im going with no.

>Two Piece
It looks okay. The one piece looks better.

You don't need to say anything, but you should be able to get the gist of what they want to tell (You) to know what's up.

i can read but not speak. it sucks that i can't find anyone to speak to.
maybe i'll bug the nip guy in my company

SERVERS BACK UP BOYS
>SERVERS BACK UP
SERVERS BACK UP BOYS
>SERVERS BACK UP
SERVERS BACK UP BOYS
>SERVERS BACK UP
SERVERS BACK UP BOYS
>SERVERS BACK UP
SERVERS BACK UP BOYS
>SERVERS BACK UP
SERVERS BACK UP BOYS
>SERVERS BACK UP
SERVERS BACK UP BOYS
>SERVERS BACK UP
SERVERS BACK UP BOYS
>SERVERS BACK UP
SERVERS BACK UP BOYS
>SERVERS BACK UP

Attached: 1564213091547.jpg (640x480, 166K)

No!
AST needed a range increase on Divination!
What the fuck!

>In ShB RDPS literally shows that NIN is bottom of the barrel even with trick.
Can someone post numbers? I need to know how much DPS TA gives to raid in ShB

smnchads how we looking?

Attached: 1564389127524.png (1428x1076, 2.45M)

Server won't be up early due to the world race.

>everyone in the sam lounge is a massive retard
Figures.
Hagakure as it is being reimplemented is a straight up increase over SB Hagakure as Ikishoten still exists as a Kenki generator.
The reworked Hagakure allows the Samurai's design focus to still be on Midares, while allowing flexibility, unlike Stormblood, where Midare Setsugekka was a filler move.

servers don't come up early for savage due to world prog, retard

You should be fine with just reading if you're DPS (tanks and healers are expected to discuss their CDs usage). Also some enemy skills have different names in Japanese version.

Compared to SAM and BLM, yes, very much so. However, it can fill a pity slot since it's desirable to use at least one Ranged DPS for the party damage bonus. It's real issue is that it's ever so slightly behind BRD who offers 1 offensive and 1 defensive cooldown. And sadly, that's pretty much all it takes for them to edge out MCH.

Not sure if DNC is even in the running or just solely exists to pad one other player, but MCH can still compete, at the very least.

>that image
kek

>Tfw I play lala and now Lalihoooo at the start of every instance.
Stay mad.

Attached: 1535344909939.jpg (1100x685, 111K)

Nothing changed unless you liked switching to Titan for the shield or festered too early.

This thread and its constant talk about sheds, balance discord, fflogs, etc.

hope you made it into ultros, its locked now

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/1b9b3ff25e46dab4812be75bbf7b36cbcf8e0ce4

>Behemoth now open
making a character just to slap the bald samurai

Attached: world changes.png (638x580, 21K)

It's the same as it's ever been, if you have potato internet use fuma instead of raiton except in tcj. Clipping ranryu is a shame, but it's far from unsatisfying.
As a whole, I like the job feeling tricky to play effectively. Gust slash was probably the biggest offender, but I would like to see slight potency changes across the board, specifically bunshin and bhava.

So then my mains of DNC and MCH should just be something better?

Assuming you mean the RDM skill, it's used when you need to move, swiftcast isn't up, and you don't have time to get a cast in for dualcast; which is admittedly pretty niche. However, it's at least got good potency per mana (as in the RDM resource); better than your melee combo (but over many more gcds). You can also use it for dumping some extra mana if you went over 50 in both for manafication.

>raids are balanced where any job comp can clear it
>but parsetrannies still only want to use meta jobs

literally nobody here besides me is even going to do savage outside of trying to pf the first 2 turns lmao

>unofficial Yea Forums world is quarantined while balmung is open for business

Attached: 1556659708458.jpg (255x244, 17K)

And? Raiders are 5% of the community. Chances are most of the people in this very thread talking about balance and sheds are expert dungeon heroes who take 7 weeks to clear savage.

the pottery is that every SINGLE person making this statement used to be a meta job in the past

Imagine entering a pug group with a ninja, dancer and machinist.

>Behemoth now Open
>Hyperion now Closed
Fucking finally. I wanted to join Behemoth since the beginning when I joined during ShB pre-launch but I was forced to go to Hyperion.

>easiest classes to maintain rotation while doing savage mechs
>gayest glam (except mch)
>wtf why my dmg lwoer???

based, I do the exact same thing, feels especially good when playing tank and I have the dwarven fending gear on

Attached: 1563503466636.jpg (164x224, 19K)

>Made 300 of each tincture in preparation for Eden Savage.

Attached: 1436832063335.jpg (599x537, 32K)

why would I want to play with people from Yea Forums of all places

>Yea Forums world is the resetera world
really makes me think

Nah I always switch to the underdog classes.

I world-visited a friend who I got to play who could only do Ultros. With the ERPers in the middle of Limsa Lominsa, you can keep it.

This should've been done long ago.

Attached: 1552890044253.png (538x718, 844K)

make me

I thought you fags played on Balmung? Is it Ultros?

>Damage is kneecapped to the point where you'd still do more damage inefficiently playing literally any other dps
Excellent balancing strategy user. Also maintaining up time on other classes is literally never hard.

I ran into their FC
They're just as insufferable in game as they are on their forum

I'm going to clear savage without food, potions, BiS gear, or BiS raid comp. Ask me anything.

spoken like a true greylet.

Good. Ultros is now quarantined

I honestly have to wonder if a NIN/DNC/RDM/SMN group would cut it

Yea Forums in general is scattered across all worlds, i see a surprising number of posts that claim to be on coeurl (new players?) and light/chaos with the rest generally being mum about where they're from or vouching for ultros

Yea Forums doesn't play together and for good reason.

>I thought you fags played on Balmung?
no, that's just regular fags

Are you gonna post screencaps of you owning the parsetrannies?

Balmung is the /vg/ tranny server

That's cool. You'll be able clear it when the new savage content releases. The balance knows what's best because they clear things the fastest.

Dilate?

>Divination still tiny range
>Divination no longer lines up with sleeve draw
>Essential Dignity literally untouched
>Collective Unconsciousness literally untouched
>Celestial X still doesn't interact with Neutral Sect
>Horoscope still doesn't self-detonate and still only has one shot to manually detonate
I feel like they were half way to fixing AST but then their shift ended or something and they just left the office without telling anyone they still had work to do.

tonberry here

Your post makes no sense. Why jobs plays bad and how is this related to parse? Because of double weave? You literally can check orange JP logs and surprise some of them use Fuma instead of Raiton. Where is your god now?

Good portion of Yea Forumsirgins play on Ultros, rest is scattered about.

Only /vg/ tripfags play on Balmung really.

Idiot.

>>Horoscope still doesn't self-detonate and still only has one shot to manually detonate
Plenary didn't either. Get used to it.

actually i did that day 1 up to 3rd raid on sb, this game is easy as fuck

Do I need to? The competetive frustration clearly lowers their quality of life. I don't need to be complicit in that.

>not played on based ultros

Has the music for titan savage been datamined?

What good is an extra 10 seconds of a buff I can't activate because the idiot ran out of range?

Explain yourself, do you think they fixed AST?
Nocturnal Sect is fucking useless now too. They only buffed Diurnal and it was already the stronger of the two.

most embarassing post itt
bet you use the mentor crown too

I play on sarg

There is no "official Yea Forums server"

Keep going with the ad homs instead of explaining why you disagree.

Plenary also works in line with the afflatus aoe skill so actually using it is worth doing on top of being brainless. Horroscope is still shit that requires a ogcd to detonate on top of needing a gcd skill that doesn't increase its own, but WHM can. WHM trannies really need to learn how to play the game.

>20y range
Position yourself better.

t. grey parsers

Of course it would. They low-ball the numbers all the time, it's really just a matter of gear, living through mechanics, and maximizing uptime. Using better classes just puts more leniency on those factors.

Which is also a point few people think of, where a class like RDM can arguably be the best job for first time clears. Raising aside, their rotation is so simplistic and lax, it's very easy to maximize damage while learning mechanics. Therefore, it's entirely possible that playing RDM is actually more DPS than learning the fight on a more optimal job due to learning curve. It's a subjective matter, but it does reinforce that idea that they specifically design content to be cleared by anything. The only thing meta really matters for is for farming or speed-runs, because the extra numbers will matter now that you have familiarity and optimization with the fight.

I was talking of SB plenary, which is what horoscope pretty much is.

Potency increases mean Nocturnal Sect is better when people aren't sitting at max health regardless of shield strength changes.
Horoscope is something you get used to and plan ahead, idiots will always ruin abilities.
New Sleeve Draw is fine, more divinations is fine, our cooldowns got buffed and Celestial Intersection got buffed for Nocturnal with a stronger regen.

>680 replies
>not a sticky
Thal's balls!

How can I be better positioned than divining from inside the boss's ass?
People still don't get buffed, especially in alliance raids.
They're fucking idiots.

What's the point of the small radius? It's a huge CD it should have a huge range.

maybe it's just my shitty ping, but the worst part of plenary is need to wait a moment for the buff to roll out to the party before you pop it. if i immediately follow up with the aoe heal i end up with a bunch of people with confession still on.

>using quotes for something that wasn't quoted
>quotes around "official" when the post you replied to literally wrote "unofficial"
>linebreak
Go back

Maybe it'll change but horoscope was something you cast before helios to literally make helios worth casting. Just once every minute you get a double strength helios. If you try to do anything clever with it you're just wasting your time.

I like to play jobs that are fun.

Attached: 1485628821895.gif (160x160, 177K)

stickies cover major events that aren't contained in a single thread, not one game getting a patch

so nothing according to Yea Forums

Meta jobs are fun.

Anyone have energy drain datamine? Someone posted it doesn't give faerie gauge.

Good job, user. Don't be a smoothbrain like the rest of these fags.

>Red Mage MP cuts all round
So it wasn't just my imagination.
They did burn MP like crazy.

Job Guide is updated, it says that it gives Faerie Gauge.

>this what MNK belive
really wish these beggars stop trying to think they are even close to us DRGchads and go back to the cuckshed where they belong

Pretty sure it's the same as SMN one. 100 potency with no fairy gain.

Meta jobs are fun but shaming other for not playing meta jobs is dumb. Any job is good when performed good.

Attached: 1465081730442.png (664x520, 177K)

i too play BLM

It's very nice. I don't understand why RDM burns through MP so quickly or why that was considered. I guess to stop endless raising?

The issue is they didn't really touch AST's pDPS or increase its rDPS by nearly enough.
The lower Divination CD is nowhere near as good as it might seem at first glance since 120s means it won't really line up with anything and the ~2 extra applications you get out of it over a standard length fight aren't really going to trump that by all that much.

Or nevermind that.

Attached: 1538403724414.png (939x171, 21K)

>Any job is good when performed good.
No.

>DRGfag trying to act like he isn't dead 90% of the time in trials

Attached: 1515208215168.jpg (640x640, 39K)

>>Any job is good when performed good.
>No.
whelp user said it. his word is law

Actually yes. Any job can do all content when played well, no amount of meta jobs will make up for people being bad.

>SB WHM 100th percentile dps was 4.7k
>SB AST 98th percentile dps was 5.7k
Yea... no.

move to FFXIV 1.23 thread this one is dead

I guess they like SMN where it is. Those changes are literally nothing.

>any job is good when performed good
AST isn't.

>t. never uses lucid dreaming
it takes 13 minutes of non-stop casting before a red mage mage runs out of MP assuming you use lucid dreaming on cd. Even with a raise every 60 seconds it is literally impossible to run out of MP since there is significant downtime in every single boss fight

You are not going to be playing with 100th percentile people in your group so stop using it as a metric.

Probably a counter to raise, yes.

Right because they needed to buff all their DPS by a crazy amount so that WHM can get banned from groups again.
AST scales with the group, as everyone's DPS improves so does the benefit AST provides. I doubt Squeenix is going to kneejerk buff AST personal DPS without seeing how that scaling comes into play.

>100th percentile

couldn't they just increase the mp cost on res and call it a day if that was the case?

>giving any fuck about healer DPS

Attached: 4234235236.png (867x874, 1.14M)

There's no significant downtime in Titan and that's when the most shitters need raises too. I've been chugging super-ethers lately to drag my groups through Eden.

How fun is RDM anyways?

>b-but 100th percentile is bad
??????????????

>SAMfag falseflagging

The Brotherhood/Litany chad combo is a bond that can't be easily broken

>Be healer
>Check my parses
>34, green parse
>Switch from "damage done" to "healing done"
>99 parse
I don't care what anyone says, I feel accomplished.

100th percentile doesn't exist retard

MNK is already outperforming DRG and MNK got buffed, stay in your lane secondary

wrong, try again WHM tranny.

I didn't say that, I said you will never play with those people so stop speaking like you will be.

I enjoy RDM because the rotation flows very well and is mobile enough that you don't get punished too severely in new fights where you might have to move more than you'd like.

It's fun and you get to wear a frilly outfit.
Very mobile for a caster, simple rotation for simple brains. 70-80 didn't add anything besides a button you press at the end of your combo once a minute.
I recommend it.

The point though, is that a job was doing way less than another at the toppest of the top.
Stop being retarded holy fuck.

Not fun. It's the slowest, easiest job in the game.

>Parse gold as WHM dps
>Parse gold as WHM healing

if you dont do this youre a shit healer

That scaling means AST will still be worthless all the way until 5.4 though, if even then.
On Innocence the card changes are going to amount to about 200 more rDPS for them. That's nothing compared to the 3k gap it currently has to WHM.

What they should have done is buff the potency of Divination instead of lowering the CD, no natural align with the other raid buffs and less frequent Minor Arcana usage just doesn't make it nearly as much of a buff as people seem to think.

It's easy for the same reason healer rotations and tank rotations are easy. Your DPS is half your job as a Red, the other half is making very sure that you don't die to mechanics and watching carefully to see when someone else is about to die to mechanics so that you can instantly raise them and three others in a row. It's not a big brain or big dick job but it does let you dab on others with your chain raises.

but that's DNC

Healer DPS in this game fucking matters when clearing hard content.

Attached: 2019-07-29_20-31-55.png (941x377, 42K)

Healing and damage come at the cost of one another, you only have a finite number of GCDs in any given encounter.
They directly oppose one another.

>That's nothing compared to the 3k gap it currently has to WHM.
Where is that 3k gap?

Attached: 1546678982334.png (580x88, 6K)

I really want to see the original post of this.

Link that thread