Why dont game journalists like the new Fire Emblem game?????

Why dont game journalists like the new Fire Emblem game?????

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 12.24.17 AM.png (1722x1078, 1.35M)

Why do you still give them the time of day?

Sage.

The yurifaggotry shit is way worse. It's sad that you don't get real endings with any of the bisexual characters

>otome game writer only lets you be gay with a boring femboy or old men instead of the multitudes of pretty boys
Unironically based and redpilled

This thread is designed to make you mad. The screencap is of a random journalist writing clickbait for a website I don't even recognize. The OP wants to make you upset. The OP wants to make your day a little bit worse. Don't give this psychic vampire any of your time. Just say "literally who?" and move on.

It this one of those situations where the assorted LGBTBBQ crowd assume that certain characters are fags like them on appearance alone?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHY are the school outfits so goddamn ugly

Very very important to post something like this in the beginning of these bait clickbait threads. It sets the entire tone for the rest of thread when it gains traction by an epic shitpost that gets a lot of replies. Good job user and godspeed

>queerbaiting

Is there like a sjw dictionary or something? I don't know whatthe fuck that means it's like they're trying to make their own language

Could you faggots stop fishing for screenshots to post on Reddit and actually discuss video games?

I think it's
>Game has pool of characters
>Character has flirty dialogue with players
>can't fuck the specific character if gay

What are the gay boy routes and are they good?

>expecting journalists to not find a reason to complain
Journalism is just getting paid to be a crybaby while larping as some moral crusader for whatever they believe which is usually some dumb lefty ideal. Expecting them to not whine about something is like expecting a pitbull to not maul something.

activists are not journalists, stop giving clicks to shitty websites

>queerbaiting
So people now cannot even design characters however they like without getting brigaded by assmad twitter faggots? America was a mistake.

Game """"journalists"""" don't care about the game aspect of video games. They are only concerned with the political and social aspects of the development. They just need their headlines and then they move on to the next faux controversy.

Well Yea Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-074356.png (720x1280, 125K)

"I chose the pretty boy based on his personality, although I cannot state any aspects of said personality. On the other hand some of my friends are attracted to the psycho bitch based on aspects of her personality which feed into their weird fetishes, and I will imply that is disgusting".

Why aren't you looking at this Mareep?????

Attached: 1559975199279.jpg (1174x881, 40K)

Thank you /x/ I’m out before I read anything else.

Pic related is one of the reasons why fujos and homos are mad because Dimitri's lines to FByleth and MByleth are the same but only FByleth can marry and fuck Dimitri. They got homobaited because MByleth gets NWF by the end. I think it's clear that the devs wanted the player to go for the female avatar for BL though if they're gunning for Dimitri.

Attached: 111.jpg (1534x2560, 1.28M)

>edelgard
>edgelord
huh...