Aony Playstation 4 has passed 100 million shipped consoles

Lets give a heartwarming congratulations

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-071139_Twitter.jpg (1439x2065, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8
vg247.com/2019/04/26/playstation-4-tops-96-8-million-units-sales-worldwide/
discord.gg/KdhvjcB
wired.com/story/exclusive-sony-next-gen-console/
theverge.com/2019/4/16/18401209/sony-playstation-5-details-8k-graphics-ray-tracing-ssds-ps4-backward-compatibility
n4g.com/news/2259023/march-2019-npd-switch-was-the-best-selling-console-for-march-and-for-q1-2019
nintendoenthusiast.com/2019/04/24/switch-tops-npd-charts-for-march-2019-has-had-best-q1-of-the-generation/
nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2019/190730e.pdf
sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/pdf/19q1_supplement.pdf
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-01-14-uk-charts-new-super-mario-bros-u-deluxe-takes-no-1-in-quiet-week)
gematsu.com/tag/media-create-sales
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Switch_games
gamstat.com/games/
venturebeat.com/2019/01/22/nintendo-switch-outsells-ps4-xbox-one/
dualshockers.com/nintendo-switch-dominates-christmas-japan/
gematsu.com/exclusives/switch
gematsu.com/exclusives/ps4
nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/software/index.html
twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1156106213207285761
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PlayStation? More like GayStation

No.... this can't be true...

Attached: Nintendojak.jpg (638x599, 68K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-071312_Twitter.jpg (1439x2044, 702K)

*american clapping*

honest question:

how the fuck do we stop them?

*ahem*

A TOAST... TO SONY!

Attached: 1545716619350.gif (540x253, 2.41M)

Lol why’s are you posting that one faggot that tried banning everyone who brought up his pedo ring

just release the PS5 while maintaining the arrogance mode

Attached: 1561118737663.jpg (315x616, 35K)

Dear god Yea Forums's gonna be a shit show tomorrow.

PS4 is the new PS2 with an even better line up

Cope and dialate, nbros

Attached: 1561544438536.png (433x750, 250K)

lol and Stadia niggers think it can compete against based Sony chad

Lmao story?

Attached: BeneficialFearfulKingsnake-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 3.63M)

People call Nintendofags shit eaters but how do you explain this?

PS5 will sell even better
Feels good to be a big dick sony chad

good, well deserved.had a lot of fun with bloodborne and judgment

Explain what?
The console with the most games and most high quality exclusives sold the most.

Did it surpass the PS1's lifetime sales yet?

Still playing Judgment. Its so good

I dont think it will, I can see it being around 130m mark by the end since there are more bangers coming out

Attached: IMG_20190730_062158.jpg (946x2048, 157K)

Fun fact: Playstation is the best selling console in every single generation it has participated in.

>The console with the most games and most high quality exclusives

Attached: 1563159715523.jpg (460x600, 38K)

>all this rapid success
>still 57 million behind PS2
Goddamn, how long was that console selling for?

Honestly, I'm glad I took the Ps4pill. Haven't looked back since.
>Cheap VR
>Cheap games
>decent power
>good exclusives
>strong jap support
>nice physical editions
Ps4 + Switch is as comfy as it gets. FE:TH has kept me entertained in bed, while I can go play kingdom hearts in the living room

To bad your big dick is tightly locked away by Snoys censorship chastity belt.

Lmao the PS4 is gonna cucke the Wii by the years end.

Read my mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8

>3ds
>75
How outdated is this?

Mate it won't even hit 100 mil.

15 years

I can see the PS4 easily pass 157M by 2022

Quick, name FIVE (5) GOOD console exclusives available for the PS4.

Attached: 9729624140_5e1d7830ea_b.jpg (683x1024, 45K)

uh, ps3?

what about wii?

Attached: le_ballbusting_face.jpg (460x600, 84K)

Wii doesnt count XD

Now you are just lying to yourself.

fantastic OST, yagami is pretty cool as well

Attached: 1562848367070.png (875x800, 889K)

it already did, it sold 100 million since june.

Long enough for Fifa 14 to come out on it

Attached: 5b720fa9f3daf732a11438f1.jpg (1200x1717, 204K)

God of War, Bloodborn, Judgment, Until Dawn, Horizon

bloodborne
judgment
spiderman
yakuza 6
god of war

>shipped
and none are selling

make a powerful console with good games
this extremely simple task is somehow almost impossible for nintendo and microsoft

Bloodborne
Persona 5
Horizon Zero Dawn
God of War (GOTY)
Marvel's Spider-Man
Judgement
Until Dawn
Uncharted 4
Yakuza 6

>Upcoming
MediEvil
Death Stranding
Final Fantasy VII: Remake

I literally forgot Wii was a thing

Yeah I guess the thing that normies played Wii Sports on for a week technically won that gen

There's nothing left but TLOU2 and Death Stranding

Persona 5 isn't console exclusive, its on PS3

Seriously the best console we've ever had since the beginning of video games industry. You can meme and joke but the PS4 is a phenomena. I'm impressed.

People don't buy consoles just for exclusives user

FUNFACT: Wii had an attach rate of about 9 games per console, so you're a memeing shitlord.

No lineup will EVER be better than the PS2.

Right, which is why PS4 will quietly fade away after PS5 comes out, because they'll both have the same multiplats like FIFA

I don't support corporations.

NO NO NO NO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO START DYING AROUND 50 MILLION

Attached: it keeps happening.png (798x1012, 446K)

If this was a switch milestone Yea Forums would send Nintendo a card

Attached: 48b.jpg_large.jpg (1024x683, 135K)

>shipped

P5 royal

We don't need to do anything, the decline of the PlayStation brand has already begun

>aony
Ao Oni.

>ZhugeEX
Isn't he a pedophile from ResetERA?

why you kids even care
it's not like you work in this fucking company
will you stop giving a shit about console war you fucking plebs

Attached: 1521372785289.png (620x400, 188K)

PlayStation consoles have legs for at least 2 years after the new one comes out. Especially when they slash the prices

and both are hugely anticipated games
especially tlou2

Lmao stop. Ps4 stills sells arouns 250k consoles in slow months in us alone
Fuck

Attached: 1559743882012.png (600x600, 347K)

I got a PS4 just to play Resident Evil 2

Falseflagging Xtrannies working hard. Nintenbros are part of the master alliance. :)

Why is Sony always reporting about shipped consoles while Microsoft and Nintendo are about sold consoles

Attached: playstation-vr-ab-oktober-2016.jpg (500x527, 40K)

It'll sell some more copies of FIFA but its not going to be a second PS2, that kept selling for many reasons that don't really apply here, such as regional availability and pricing.

The PS3 basically stopped selling when the PS4 came out, it had one last big game with TLOU and that was it. I expect the same to happen to PS4, people will just move on and play FIFA 21 on the PS5, there's no reason to buy a PS4 when its not getting new games beyond some multiplats that are better on PS5.

TLOU2 will likely be a PS5 launch title, and I think you're overestimating how many people will actually buy Death Stranding. I don't think its going to be a huge 10+m seller and I don't think either game is going to move millions more PS4s, I think they've about hit their saturation point with console sales, they'll only go down year-over-year from now.

Because Sony knows it's done once PS5 hits.

Ms hasn't reported any numbers since 2015, genius

Umm user, sony in mays shareholder meeting reported 96.8 million sold. Also xbox havent been giving ANY numbers on consoles sold. Ill eait for you to show me any recent ones

Cuckrosoft haven't even given shipped numbers in five years, Xtranny. Cucklett will be an even bigger flop.

Because Sony has 60 million PS4s sitting in on store shelves while they desperately try to convince people the brand isn’t failing. Switches and Xbox ones are actually selling so they don’t need to exaggerate their numbers.

Reminder that this ONE ps2 exclusive btfos the entire ps4 library.
How far Snoy has fallen...

Attached: 220px-Ffxboxart.jpg (220x321, 28K)

What the fuck?

Tlou2 is ps4 title user, sony reaconfirmed that back in may, it will likely come in spring 2020 since that window is open. Theres Tsushima too and supposedly more unnanounced titles

Attached: 1534761080385.jpg (648x615, 312K)

But that game is on PS4...

>Nintendo are about sold consoles
This is a lie. Nintendo simply calls every sold-in console as a "sale" while Sony clarifies it as shipped. Nintendo also reports in shipped/sold-in.

I know, I'm saying its also probably going to be a PS5 launch title, or at least release a year later "remastered" and with DLC.

How seething will Yea Forums be once a demon’s souls remake with cut content added is a PS5 launch title?

And probably a sticky aswell.

That's wild. Most of my games are PC and when I do buy consoles, I buy pretty much exclusively nintendo stuff because they have the IPs I actually care about but it's nuts to think so many people have PS4s. I wish sony would put more emphasis on IPs with a long history instead of one off games or trilogies. If they did, I'd likely have a ps4 already. Makes it really hard to give a shit about the ps4 when I know all the games I play will probably be rebooted on the next playstation system. Meanwhile, you got nintendo over here literally already developing a sequel to Zelda botw. A series with a very long and mostly great history.

that's pretty awful. looks like consoles are slowing down.
the sales of literally everything have increased since PS2 released in 2000. milk, bread, electricity, the production and sales of everything have increased tremendously as wages increase and population rises. the fact that PS4 barely beat out ps2 despite having 20 years of growth behind it is bad.

go ahead, call me a nintendie but I only speak the truth

Lol, stop
vg247.com/2019/04/26/playstation-4-tops-96-8-million-units-sales-worldwide/
I wanna see how ps5 bc feature will work, if its as advanced what rumour has been going around, all devs will have to do is provide patch to.bring them up to ps5 level

>worshiping a corporation
Console warriors are legit brainwashed

Shipped != sales to customers

When will you fags ever learn

ONE THOUSAND ($1000) U.S. DOLLARS
>ONE THOUSAND ($1000) U.S. DOLLARS

Attached: 1560076864377.jpg (398x376, 16K)

I regret buying a PS4 I don't think I'm going to buy a console again

>FFX remaster

yikes

This console war shit just gets so fucking tiresome. It's like watching 2 autistic kids slap each other trying to fight. How long has this gone on for? 10 years? 15? 20? Please just shut the fuck up. Go outside. Fuck a girl. Make some friends. Anything. Anything is better than this constant pointless internet banter.

I don't care if you like Epic Games.
I don't care if you like Steam.
I don't care if you like Nintendo, Microsoft, or Sony, or even that Google Stadia shit.

Please get a fucking life. There's nothing to this. There's no prize except fleeting moments of superiority.

Attached: 1437237392912.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Sony actually publishes what it sold, not what it just ships. Even if it did this doesn't matter much to shareholders since even those old bald men know ninceldo and microcock don't pose any competition to Sony. Sony itself went out and said they no longer even view ninceldo as competition.
>Be nintendo
>Ghost and kick out your subsidiary for phillips
>your former vassal goes on to dick you for the next 20 years, takes over your market and brushes you aside into irrelevance

Attached: 1559740753484.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

The sale of those units are inevitable you dumb retard.

I'd rather Sony put out new IPs than just stick to its 80's greatest hits. They might not always do the right thing but atleast they try to mix it up with some fresh IPs every gen.

Attached: death.jpg (2480x3840, 1.02M)

pretty awful for the consoles that couldnt even make it there, yeah

Stop repeating the same retarded trash, you vile Xtranny.

Nintendo reports shipped as sold. This is because retailers pay them for every unit they are sent.

Nintendo is basically the only company that actually can use the same IPs for 30+ years. Look at how fucking shit Microsoft’s games are because it’s been the same games for the last 20 years.

>he wouldn't die for Google, Ford, or Disney
I want non Americans off my board

There are also million other ways to play games than during the PS2 era. PC gaming blew up and became a third-world magnet. Mobile gaming basically stole all the casuals (this was a good thing in hindsight). So yeah, 100m is pretty good considering how many options there are to play games these days. The world is changing yet Playstation keeps earning its place in people's homes.

Attached: ps4-firstp.png (670x1191, 1.25M)

at least die for a corp that isnt sjw trannies turning your kids into retards

PS5 won't be BC, they won't be able to remaster/resell PS4 games if you can just put the disc in and play.

>all devs will have to do is provide patch to.bring them up to ps5 level
lol not going to happen, too much time and money wasted on games they aren't profiting from anymore, and again without BC they could release them and make money again.

I mean, I just dont get why they couldn't do both. Have a few core long running IPs and then some new experimental shit

WHERE IS MY UPDATE JADF

i'm not talking about the nsfw one that already exists you cheeky cunt you know I cant post that

Attached: Sales.png (900x958, 34K)

>loses $4 billion while Nintendo makes $6 billion
lol wow Nintendo got fucked so hard

Attached: 3068150-6032787850-1btMQ.png (640x434, 29K)

Software-digital ratio is more than 50% skewed to digital.

TLOU2 is most likely delayed till after March because they downgraded forecasts from 16m PS4 sold to 15m.

They literally already confirmed backwards compatability with PS4 for the PS5.

During latest fiscal years, SIE has had more operating income than all of Nintendo including its mobile ventures.

Attached: sony-nintendodigital.jpg (2048x867, 128K)

I don't care how you feel about Sony, 100 MILLION units of a game console is pretty fucking impressive. Good for them, because this means the 9th gen will start with a bang because of how successful their 8th gen was.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x278, 353K)

I think it's because they don't want to piss off their studios too much. Naughty Dog obviously gets to do what they want. GG got tired of Killzone. Insomniac got tired of just doing Ratchet. Polyphony Digital is obviously still making Gran Turismo because Yamauchi cares more about cars than games. I agree that sometimes Sony buries their IPs a bit too fast but a lot is due to their studios wanting do to something else. Sony isn't as controlling of its studios as Nintendo is.

>They might not always do the right thing but atleast they try to mix it up with some fresh IPs every gen.
"New IP" means nothing when its just a coat of paint on the same framework we've been playing for the last decade. Most of their big exclusives have photo-realistic art direction and focus on presentation and story and are third-person action games and/or action-shooters. They're all extremely grounded in realism, even when they feature giant robot dinosaurs. I have no idea how they managed to make a game with giant robot dinosaurs boring and play like every other over-the-shoulder third-person shooter, but they did it.

PS4 has the most homogeneous lineup of Sony-developed/published games out of any PS console.

He is

Revenue isn't operating income, PSN sells stuff like movies and TV, most game sold are third-party

nintendobro cope room
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

Glad to see someone else has their priorities in order. Just imagine those things being five times bigger than they are in that pic.

Attached: 1551778008417.jpg (850x870, 145K)

>Shipped

shipped doesn't mean its sold to the end consumer

>PS4 has the most homogeneous lineup of Sony-developed/published games out of any PS console.
This is probably because they condemned their smaller developers to VR hell.

No, they didn't. Sony has confirmed nothing about the PS5. Its all rumors.

Yes but I'm also talking about their income. Just SIE had greater operating income latest FY than all of Nintendo. Sony as whole did about five times more.

I would definitely agree with this, and I know because I played a lot of those first party homogenized games. I never thought I'd have to say this about a video game of all things, but they are striving for too much realism. It's too much, we don't need that. these are supposed to be fantasy escapes, not simulators. And that's what each one feels like; a simulator instead of a game.

Your post has me thinking about if the US has any big IPs like Mario or Zelda that are really malleable. IPs that could spawn RPGs, platformers, shooters, etc and aren't fully restricted to one genre. To be frank I cant think of any except maybe Doom which has 2 RPG spin-offs and the recent VR game. But even then, I don't think we can expect constant Doom spin-offs like you can with Mario or Zelda.

Niche and unique games don't sell and don't move consoles, so Sony doesn't care to make many of them. Goes for most major publishers.

meanwhile it still doesn't have any games. i can't wait for the switch refresh to come out and offload my ps4 and use that money towards 3-4 games like astral chain, pokemon, fire emblem and a pre order for animal crossing.

This pisses me off to no end. Sony is putting out a lot of creative smaller games this gen but they're all stuck in FUCKING VR MODE FUCK I HATE THIS SHIT

Sony always gotta ruin their flow every gen somehow. They're never going to abandon VR because they think it's the future when most people don't give two shits about it.

So what was SIE's operating income for FY 2018?

Nintendo's operating income for FY 2018 was $1.3 billion

SIE's was like $1.8 billion. Sony as whole near $7 billion.

wired.com/story/exclusive-sony-next-gen-console/
Literally an interview with Mark Cerny that Sony called ‘A sneak peek into the the next gen’

Lets go back to 2018
>Literally sales threads about Ps4 every single week
>Reason for this is because Ps4 was selling more in some months than Switch
>Literally half a douzen threads daily

>2019
>No sales threads anymore
>Reason: Switch outselling Ps4 by atleast 2:1
>This will continue to widen because of new Switch

Sonybros are truly the most pathetic fanbase on this board lmao.
This is the first sales threads i see in what? 6 weeks? Suddenly its important again

Attached: 324325235.png (800x600, 403K)

Cerny did confirm bc though.
theverge.com/2019/4/16/18401209/sony-playstation-5-details-8k-graphics-ray-tracing-ssds-ps4-backward-compatibility

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-080401_Chrome.jpg (1439x1226, 507K)

That makes sense I suppose. I guess the only way they can hope to get players like me then is to strike a couple deals to get third parties to make exclusive game series for them

You mean

>sales thread that only focuses on Japan in a market where global sales are everything
>constant Nintenfag circlejerking that they're winning irrelevant gacha island as PS4 sells 100 million units worldwide

Cope

this basically confirms no ps3 back compat. it even suggests the only reason there is ps4 back compat on ps5 is because it takes no extra work as the hardware is fundamentally the same

Looks like the Xtranny needs to get xer head out of xer axe wound!

>Sony
>Telling the truth
Remember when they said every game on Ps3 would be Full HD?

Attached: Sonyggers 15.jpg (4000x4000, 2.02M)

user, they fucking sold 96.8 mil as of April 2019, they might already be at 100mil sold

PS3 BC will never happen. This is why Sony ported its most popular PS3 games to PS4. The dream of PS3 BC is gone.

German pedo needs to realize that there is next to no extra work needed to get PS4 games to run on PS5.

I believe it has more to do with how Nintendo is the oldest of the console manufacturers, the original games on the NES were so simplistic that elements from those games could easily be implemented into every game ever. Like all Mario does is fucking jump so if you want to make a Mario RPG just make sure he jumps in it. More modern games like say god of war can’t just have shit implemented into other games as easily, like what parts of God of war do you take and what parts do you leave behind?

>Didn't even acknowledge that it was from Yea Forums
>Yea Forums continues to desperately shill for them to this day
How cucked can one board be?

Attached: 1563751694584.jpg (1920x1080, 280K)

>Cerny isn’t ready to chat about services or other features, let alone games and price, and neither is anyone at Sony

Nowhere is there a quote from Cerny that says
>"PS5 will be BC with PS4 discs"
The author just pulls it out of thin air.

Waiting for it to be a live service or something, going to be hilarious.

Switch sales are better than Ps4 through the entireyear 2019 kiddo.
And like i said before Nintendofans dont make autistic sales threads every few hours unlike Sonybros in 2018

user, think logically. How old is ps4 and how old is switch? Also look at xbox lol, you can see why ps4 is where its at

Attached: IMG_20190730_080828.jpg (946x2048, 102K)

Cerny doesn't say it, the author does, with no quote.

This is hilarious to me because Nintendo JUST now revealed their Q1 sales of Switch and Switch sold a million less than PS4 this quarter.

>Switch 2.13 million sold
>PS4 3.2 million sold

So yes, PS4 in its sixth year is STILL outselling Switch on a quarterly worldwide basis.

Attached: 1547044447418.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

sony always lies. they're a true cancer of this industry. their biggest successes are them literally copying their rivals. when i got my ps4 i was actually surprised to see how much of a copy of the 360 it was especially the controller. hold a ps3 controller then compare it to a ps4 controller it's like a billion times different. hold a 360 controller and then a ps4 controller and feel how it's literally identical even the analog stiffness, size and triggers as well as other things like the inclusion of a headphone port.

>it took 25 years to have a single operating year that outperformed nintendo

>When PS4 outsells Switch by 300k units over the entire year
>"Switch couldn't even beat a 5 year old console lol"

>When Switch outsells PS4 at all, for any length of time
>"Well look at how old the PS4 is, of course Switch is beating it!"

>things like the inclusion of a headphone port.
WTF HOW DARE SONY OBJECTIVELY IMPROVE THEIR CONTROLLERS LIKE THIS FUCKING LIAARSSS

I'd get Astro Bot Rescue Mission in a heartbeat if it wasn't locked behind that shitty VR that no one wants. I mean some VR games have actually patched non-VR capability into them so here's fucking hoping at some point.

>Xtranny seething again

It's just a Bloodborne machine, they said

Attached: 1544486982875.png (405x449, 225K)

See this What that anonposted is only us. Ps4 is insanely strong in eu

PS4 outsold Switch this quarter by more than a million units.

So yes, the gap is widening in PS4's favor. Hilarious.

Attached: 147382132876.jpg (342x342, 29K)

BTFO

>Ps4 outsells Switch
>AHAHAHAHAHAH GETTING OUTSOLD BY A 5 YEAR OLD CONSOLE

>Switch outsells Ps4
>AHAHAHAHA FINALLY BEATING THE OLD CRUMBER PS4???

Typical Snoy behaviour

Attached: 1540318692983.jpg (407x391, 57K)

So you think Sony would just tweet this interview out saying ‘A sneak peek into next gen” if there wasn’t actually BC? If the PS5 wasn’t BC Sony would tell him to remove that line from the interview you fucking mongoloid.

What does this have to do with what was posted

>Switch outsells Ps4
But this hasn't even happened because even when sold 100 million units and six years on the market, PS4 STILL outsold Switch this quarter with more than a million units.

Attached: 6821ba6999ac5366bb59452a8.jpg (500x317, 49K)

>Literally posting fake news
n4g.com/news/2259023/march-2019-npd-switch-was-the-best-selling-console-for-march-and-for-q1-2019

>Switch was the best-selling console for March and for Q1 2019

AHAHAHAHAHAAH

Attached: 1464641270119.jpg (1462x1462, 289K)

You bring up a good point but not in the way you intended. I think the reason many western IPs aren't as malleable is because they're too complex. They focus so much on who the main character is and how/why they're doing things in that specific way. That's why Mario is so malleable because at it's core, Mario is just about saving the girl from the baddie. Its simple. Simplicity means an IP becomes open to so many more forms of interpretation. I think that's why doom seems like one of the more malleable western IPs because it's simple. Just kill demons. No extra bullshit required.

If it does drop at that price I won't be getting anytime soon after release.

the ds3 didn't have one so why does the ds4 have one unless they took the idea from the 360 which popularised it as the best method of headphone connection on console
its so easy to see for anyone who owned a 360 how much of a copy the ps4 is even on the software side. if the 360 didn't exist most of these changes on the ps4 probably wouldn't exist either.

>NPD

Can you even read, Xtranny?

Those don’t contradict each other, dumbass. A brand new console SHOULD be selling better but it’s just funny when it can’t manage to do that consistently.

Only what 50 million to go?

PS4 is shit, it'll never outsell PS2.

>NPD
Read the latest quarterly reports given out by Sony and Nintendo you fucking tripfag pedo. PS4 sold 3.2 million units this quarter worldwide. Switch did about a million less. You're a sore fucking loser and should just shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1366920322643.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

yikes

Attached: 1513290276594.jpg (2713x1221, 680K)

can you at least read before posting

Because a controller with a headphone jack is better than one without? What the fuck are you even arguing you dipshit?

Despite switch outselling ps4 in us, ps4 still tops worldwidw

nintendoenthusiast.com/2019/04/24/switch-tops-npd-charts-for-march-2019-has-had-best-q1-of-the-generation/

>On top of that, its performance for Q1 (the first financial quarter for the year) has not only grew since 2018, but this past Q1 has seen it go higher than the level PS4 and Xbox One were at their peak.

>So, in other words, the Switch’s sales growth is healthier than the other platforms on top of being successful in general.

SO(N)YGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: ReactionImage 029.jpg (7680x4320, 2.27M)

If its BC then why didn't Cerny say
>PS5 will be BC with PS4 discs
Instead of
>[nothing]
The author even says Cerny didn't talk about specific features of the console yet.

You can't say its confirmed until its actually confirmed, officially, by Sony. And for all we know it could just mean its getting a PSNow-like live service and not that actual discs will be compatible.

>rent free

Please crack my eggs

>NPD
Are you having a total mental breakdown now?

so very very rent free

And?

Snoibois just shitpost either way, that's the point, they're obnoxous hypocrites

Imagine literally getting destroyed by facts vs "trust me"
coping and seething in 3 posts

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

You're a sore loser and should shut the fuck up.

>announce units SHIPPED
>immediately conflate it with units SOLD

>Posted npd again
You have issues dont you?

>tries posting NPD numbers before realizing he fucked up
>tries to backpedal by posting NintendoEnthusiast
>too afraid to actually reply to the people who BTFO his ass
HAHAHAHAHAHAH TODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1510470629038.png (808x805, 125K)

Amazing samefagging
>can't defend so STFU!!!!!

why didn't the ds3 have one then when the 360 which came out earlier had one? why does the ds4 have one if they thought they didn't need it before unless they took inspiration from the 360 controller? the point is sony gets most of their success through copying their rivals.

>NPD
keep trying

Shipped = sold. We've been over this a million times. The consoles will sell. Ca

nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2019/190730e.pdf (last page)

At this point the retard is just googling "Switch outsells PS4" and posting whatever he can find without realizing what it means.

PS4 outsold Switch this quarter worldwide by more than a million units. That is a FACT.

Ask Sony, not me you cocksucker. And yes DS3 should've also had one.

Shipped is literally sold. The consoles will sell and Sony has made their money. Can you name a single instance where a company put out shipped numbers that were well below final sales numbers? Both Sony and Nintendo use shipped figures, so stop this meme.

no non no user hold up let me post this article by NintendoFanboy.com, trust me it's legit

All things author noted are just quick sum up from his interview, as he states in article they are things that came out during conversation

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-082414_Chrome.jpg (1439x2159, 1014K)

>Even in its deathbed with not a single game the PS4 outsells the switch

Attached: 1550315463376.jpg (459x278, 22K)

>Shipped is literally sold. The consoles will sell
Is it sold, or will it sell? Something that "will sell" is not yet "sold". Which is relevant when talking about units sold in a certain period of time.

sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/pdf/19q1_supplement.pdf (page 8)

nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2019/190730e.pdf (last page)

Here you go Nintenfags. Straight from both Sony and Nintendo. This shows PS4 actually did outsell Switch by more than a million units this quarter. Sorry that you can't cope with reality.

Attached: chad.jpg (422x422, 34K)

Again, its not confirmed until we have official word from Sony that its BC, and AGAIN, Cerny specifically said he was not ready to talk about specific features. The author extrapolated and drew this conclusion. Could be limited BC like Xbone, could be something like PSNow, we don't know because nothing about the console has been confirmed.

NPD has nothing to do with Nintendo. I know the letter "N" is in both of them, but they're not related.

>and none are selling

That's right user. They just forgot where they put the keys to the machine, and so it just keeps making PS4s non-stop. I hear they're stock piling them at Area 51.

NPD is NA only you retard.

>Sony has literally sold over 90 million PS4s
>oh trust me bro it won;t actually hit 100 million with TLOU2 and Death Stranding still coming
Shipped basically is the amount of consoles the company believe will sell before the next shipment, and they are always correct with their estimates.

Yeah man, Switch is outselling the PS4 in the first world. I'm fine with that being the qualifier. Almost every other twitter screencap from the OP has ridiculous qualifier attached that no one seems to mind. My favorite were the months where the Switch outsold the PS4, so they posted great milestones like "Sony has the most PS4 units sold this month", as if any other company was selling PS4s.

it says Switch sold 4.5 million based on the math so that actually puts them 1.2 million over the PS4

>America
>first world

So easy to troll LMAO.
>Literally 3 Snoyboys giving me (You)s several times

Attached: ReactionImage 040.jpg (500x500, 85K)

based

America
>first world

Wtf nintendo bros how do we stop the sonygers!?!?!

>10 year old charts
nincels are pathetic

Attached: 1560074621496.jpg (1528x2467, 610K)

You're looking at the wrong headline retard

death stranding is a pc game and nobody buys console ports when a game is on pc

>got BTFO with sources
>resorts to "j-just trolling guys"
This is pathetic even for a tripfag nintendo manchild

>hahah actually I was jking guise! xD
absolutely seething holy shit, can anybody truly be this BTFO? You toddlers are pathetic lmao

Attached: 1498514544244.jpg (315x616, 42K)

>rentfree

Switch is literally on the same track as Ps4 by now.
Now think about the next price drop and the revision this year.

Attached: D4_FsieWAAAxtsp.jpg (2336x1164, 166K)

Multiplats always sell better on PS4, but it's not coming to PC anyway

Post the handhelds, bet you won’t because then you’d see that Nintendo dominates

why are people still buying ps4 when ps5 is just around the corner

I'm too busy thinking about all the damage control you're deploying to save face

>pedophile tweet
Yikes!

Sony has won every single gen has the best games and ps4 is outselling switch

Holy fucking shit. Why is console war bullshit allowed?

>Losing $4 billion doesn't count because it happened 10 years ago
lol

>handhelds
please let the adults speak, child. Go play your gameboy.

nobody buys games on console if they're on pc.
and everyone in kojima productions has flat out refused to rule out a pc port when a simple "no" when asked about a pc port would have put this whole thing to bed.

Every. Single. Namefag. On Yea Forums. Is. A. Jealous. Miserable. Insecure. Little. Man.

Attached: 1522393293470.png (698x1284, 3K)

Forgive me nintenbros.. I bought a PS4 instead of xbone when RDR2 launched because of P5 and Death Stranding

Attached: 1550754209880.gif (780x430, 3.38M)

>nobody buys games on console if they're on pc.
You're retarded. Multiplats always sell best on PC.

YO ALL BOARDS REPORTING IN:

Yea Forums HERE

Attached: 1560837482975.png (1000x1000, 742K)

You included the switch so why not the game boy and DS? Oh right because Nintendo assrapes Sony hahahahahaha.

*PS4

It's not coming to PC retard. And even if it did it would sell far more on PS4. You're delusional.
What was the last AAA multiplat to sell more on PC than PS4?

Attached: death stranding.png (220x51, 2K)

Even with handhelds it's 3-1
Ps1 outsold gameboy color and n64
Ps2 outsold gameboy advanced and gamecube
Ps3 lost to wii and ds
Ps4 won against wiiu and 3ds/2ds

>when there are literally games on the PS4 that sold more than switch units worldwide

Attached: playstation stats.png (1067x987, 128K)

>You
Wasn't me and the Switch is a hybrid so it should be compared to home consoles.

I'm PC and PS4 masterrace but even I'm not deluded enough to think that the average person would choose to get a PC over a console just to play a particular game. Death Stranding and TLoU2 will sell consoles and not gaming PCs. The only people playing DS on PC are people who either already own PCs or have owned gaming PCs in the past and feel like it's time to upgrade already or get a new one

>Limiting it to the gameboy color
Why are Sony’s such deceptive liars?

>because Nintendo assrapes Sony hahahahahaha.
Actually even if you add in handhelds playstation has sold more consoles than nintendo in 3 different gens

/x/ chads here

Attached: IMG_20170929_101856.jpg (251x270, 11K)

What shit hole afterthought of a country just woke up that caused this thread to turn to shit flinging.

The best-selling game on PS4 is GTA5 and its sold about 19 million

>>Limiting it to the gameboy color
Because gameboy is fourth gen not fifth
>Why are Sony’s such deceptive liars?
Because you don't know what a liar is

GTAV is a multiplat that has been out for twice as long as the Switch.

/g/ reporting in lmao.

>A port

Rockstar Games' Grand Theft Auto 5 is now the best-selling entertainment product in history, eclipsing any medium. According to a new report by MarketWatch, GTA 5 has now sold over 90 million copies and generated over $6 billion in revenue since its initial release.Nov 13, 2018

Copety cope.

then why does everyone at kojima productions refuse to say no when asked about a pc port time and time again? it's coming to pc.

what about xbox then

Nintendofags have been really loud lately swearing the Switch is assraping the PS4 and yet it's not even keeping up with the PS4 as it slowly dies. We are literally in the final full calendar year of the PS4's life and it's still kicking the Switch's ass. Nintendofags live in their own reality, it's crazy.

Lol theirs like 10 manga that have at least 100 million copies sold.

Keep telling yourself that. Rockstar never flat out refused to say RDR was console only and here we are.

Didn’t Nincels use the same argument about P5 coming to switch?
>Atlus refuses to say no so they obviously must be porting it
Look how well that turned out.

They saw the article about Switch completely outselling the PS4 lifetime sales in Japan and think that success is worldwide.

What's worse is that they were certain once they passed that milestone, that all the Japanese devs would magically turn on PS4 in favor of Switch. That hasn't happened and will never happen. There's a reason why Switch had no presence with the third-parties this E3. They don't care. They will never care.

It might come, but its really deeply involved with sony. Might go through sameway as quantic dreams titles.
Persona 5 R reveal ans being cucked of Switch was one of most fun things Ive seen in a while. If smt v was announced for ps4, then switchmorons would be making ruckus too

Nippon is a connoisseur's market. If they prefer the Switch, that means the PS4 is shit

Actually atlus did say no but the consolewarriors did what they do best
Make excuses

>Nippon is a connoisseur's market.
Nippon literally only cares about mobile gaming. The people that buy handhelds and consoles are a small, small minority of the total playing base of Japan.

devs for the game literally came out and said there was never any real plans for a pc port

Japan cares about trends, but not many find feesable to downgrade theyr games to be able to run on potato switch. You think something like Tales.of Arise gets ported?

You know phone games rule supreme in Japan, right?

Who's the artist?

>Nippon is a connoisseur's market.
Why did they complain about the difficulty of dmc3 then
Why do most of then play gacha shit even more so than europeans and americans

Games like Tales of Arise, Persona 5 Royal, Elden Ring and so on are never getting ported to Switch. Despite them being Japanese games now in production and with productions that most likely started after Switch release.

>switch didn't pass the PS4 but still has good numbers
>HAHAHAHA OMG WHAT A FLOP LOLLOLO WE WIN
>psp didn't pass DS but still has good numbers
>W-WTF GUYS?! ITS NOT A FLOP! I-IT STILL SOLD GOOD STFU!
what do sonyfags mean by this?

Nintenfags were calling PSP a failure all the way up to the point when 3DS failed to outsell it.

>there are seriously people that spend their time arguing about their favorite billion dollar companies and how many pieces of plastic they sell
get a life, seriously, you must have something better to do than fight over billion dollar companies while getting literally nothing in return inb4 "WE GET GREAT EXPERIENCES IN RETURN!!!!!!!!"

Attached: aiportraits_1563617486.jpg (512x512, 18K)

>Nintenfags can only bring up past success
Sad, honestly.

I don't know but it's from the console-tan threads
Neither of us said that delusional retard and the chart is about combined sales

just how sonyfags call the Switch a failure
the psp is a failure
an eye for an eye I guess

>Th-th-they won't make Switch games...
>H-hardware is t-too weak....

>Switch already passed PS4 in Japan
>Outselling it handily every week, PS4 basically dead
>Switch games dominate Japanese charts every week while maybe 1 PS4 game sneaks in at number 8 or something

lol yeah I'm sure they won't develop for the Switch and instead stick to the worst-selling PS console in Japan ever that's basically dead in the water and done selling

Let's see only you and some dude shitting on xbox typed the word flop

HA HA STUPID ASS HURT NINTENDO FAN TRYING TO SEEM LIKE A MIDDLE MAN HA HA LOOK AT HIM SEETHE
hey cum guzzling snoys I have some trivia for you. when did the ps4 launch? when did the switch launch?

It's nice to see the underdog do so well

My dick is 8 inches. I wish it was 9 :(

just how sonyfags still try using the Ps2 in their arguments lmao
hypocritical just like Daddy sony

>a Sony game is the most popular game in connoisseur Japan
Based

Attached: FGO.jpg (565x543, 59K)

In this thread the only console that was called a failure was playstation

>backtracking
The enigma of sonyfags i guess

It’s been 2 years since you fags have started saying that Jap devs would all migrate over to Switch and what have we seen since then? Capcom just ports over their old games and doesn’t even put any effort into them, Square just ports over old games but sometimes puts effort in, the only Jap company to truly support the switch if fucking marvelous.

Sony is the undisputed king of home consoles. All Nintendo has is handhelds.

Nobody mentioned the PS2 before you did.
Rent fucking free.

If you're white you're lying

How long until Jap devs give a shit about Switch? 2020? 2021? Because it sure as fuck hasn't happened yet.

Attached: 2019.jpg (1072x1168, 429K)

Where's my apology faggot? I'm waiting

>there are people who unironically think the Playstation brand was involved in FGO when it's actually Sony Music
even if you don't, that fact is still ridiculous to me.

Its over Nintardo. You lost.

Attached: 1559192467584.jpg (893x483, 136K)

>How long until Jap devs give a shit about Switch
2017. Two years ago.

He never said Playstation brand. He said Sony game.

>Posted directly in response to Nincels posting Sony’s revenue during the PS3 era
The use of that chart comparing sales figures was completely justified given the situation.

No. Jap devs have kept their biggest most prolific titles off Switch all gen now. When is the transition happening? When can we expect games like Elden Ring, Tales of Arise and P5 on Switch? Next year? Year after that?

Attached: Elden Ring.jpg (1547x824, 195K)

and I said "even if you don't" suggesting that I am aware that he might not believe that. In general though there are people who unironically think that FGO is a PLAYSTATION owned mobile game when it's actually not.

>reached 100 million faster than PS2 and Wii
OH NO NO NO NO NO BROS

Name 5 big Japanese games that have released on Switch this year.

>Next year? Year after that?
Probably, yeah, games take a few years to make. PS4 is six years old and its just now getting those games.

SONT ALWAYS WINS

Attached: 1549490744493.jpg (2648x3772, 1009K)

Switch already has twice the amount of notable exclusives to PS4

Frankly, I don't know exactly what I am as I never really cared enough to ask but I'm at least some part white. Not fully though. My skin is pretty light.

Playstation can't own anything. It's not a division within Sony but a brand.

*AHEM*
>[PS4] Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Scarlet (Koei Tecmo, 03/21/19) – 12,958 (New)
>[NSW] Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Scarlet (Koei Tecmo, 03/21/19) – 7,075 (New)

>[PS4] Super Robot Wars T (Limited Edition Included) (Bandai Namco, 03/21/19) – 88,093 (New)
>[NSW] Super Robot Wars T (Limited Edition Included) (Bandai Namco, 03/21/19) – 44,051 (New)

>[PSV] Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Falcom, 07/21/16) – 43,753 (New)
>[PS4] Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Falcom, 05/25/17) – 27,741 (New)
>[NSW] Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (NIS, 06/28/18) – 6,431 (New)

>[PS4] Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match (Limited Edition Included) (Bandai Namco, 02/22/18) – 46,411 (New)
>[NSW] Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match DX (Bandai Namco, 02/21/19) – 7,651 (New)

>[PS4] Valkyria Chronicles 4 (Limited Edition Included) (Sega, 03/21/18) – 62,921 (New)
>[NSW] Valkyria Chronicles 4 (Sega, 09/27/18) – 5,596 (New)

>[PS4] Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World (Limited Editions Included) (Koei Tecmo, 01/31/19) – 18,679 (New)
>[NSW] Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists: Ateliers of the New World (Koei Tecmo, 01/31/19) – 8,046 (New)

>[PS4] Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (Limited Edition Included) (Bandai Namco, 01/11/19) – 41,510 (New)
>[NSW] Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (Limited Edition Included) (Bandai Namco, 01/11/19) – 26,588 (New)

>[PS4] Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland (Limited Editions Included) (Koei Tecmo, 03/21/19) – 27,734 (New)
>[NSW] Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland (Limited Editions Included) (Koei Tecmo, 03/21/19) – 12,473 (New)

>[PS4] Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (SIE, 08/03/17) – 30,384 (New)
>[NSW] Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Bonus Edition (Sega, 08/03/17) – 5,217 (New)

>[PS4] Dark Souls Remastered (From Software, 05/24/18) – 71,739 (New)
>[NSW] Dark Souls Remastered (From Software, 10/18/18) – 14,646 (New)

PS4 was, unlike Switch, never shafted of those games though. That's the difference. When PS4 wasn't getting any Japanese games, it was because those games simply weren't being made. But now those games are actually being made (guess why) and Switch is given the cold shoulder by those devs.

Attached: ps4-color.jpg (2021x3000, 2.24M)

Wii is still beating it

Attached: 04A7353F-301E-4A95-8E29-5D462F43B6B8.png (614x471, 178K)

>nobody mentioned the Ps2
>shows post of mentioned Ps2
>I-IT doesn't count!
fuck sakes man. If this is how sonyfags are, how actually pathetic

>backtracking
Yes user we know you're backtracking

>pastafag doesn't look at the release dates for half of these games and just looks at the number at the end like a retard
>keeps using the vesperia example despite it literally being proven that the Switch version outsold the other versions outside of Japan (gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-01-14-uk-charts-new-super-mario-bros-u-deluxe-takes-no-1-in-quiet-week)

PS4 had fuck-all for exclusives and Japanese games in general for at least two years

Switch already has 75-80% of the PS4s library in less than half the time, it'll have more games by 2020.

What about Xbox? Lol

The conversation is about jap sales retard

... We lost, didn’t we?

Attached: 9828D7FA-F72B-4EC0-B1B5-7C38F0F2E8EF.png (633x800, 21K)

>only one good game in that collage and it's not exclusive anymore
PC wins again.

>100 million fifa stations

Read what I said again retard. As of now PS4 has better Jap games than both Switch and 3DS combined, despite them being out longer. Simply because Japanese third-parties rely on Playstation for sales. Always been like that always will be.

Switch gets a few minimum effort ports at best. You're pulling numbers from your ass to disguise the fact that most of it is irrelevant indieshit.

Attached: 438600-AAF.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

And Nintendo kills it with software and hardware sales in Japan

gematsu.com/tag/media-create-sales

>cope and dilate
Ironic coming from California.

Literally isnt even out yet

Nintendofags, you just gotta take the loss and move on. This obsession with picking fights with the champion is doing you no good. Nobody will bother you on the Nintendo Android tablet.

Attached: Nintendo-Labo-VR-Review-If-I-was-told-it-was-magic-I-would-probably-believe-it-771455.gif (620x420, 109K)

FFFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCKKK FUCKK FUCK

Attached: 02A09516-FCD1-42D1-896C-D7CF9D21586D.jpg (206x245, 14K)

>but even I'm not deluded enough to think that the average person would choose to get a PC over a console just to play a particular game.

explain xbox and bad sales then

Yes, miserably.

SAY IT WITH ME SONYCHADS:

BASED
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1557217983653.jpg (623x702, 177K)

The wii u era sure, switch is doing alright

>As of now PS4 has better Jap games than both Switch and 3DS combined, despite them being out longer
lol why are you suddenly lumping the 3DS in with the Switch

>You're pulling numbers from your ass
lolno
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games
>2126 games
>Out almost 6 years

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Switch_games
>1813 games
>Out little over 2 years

Switch actually has more games than previously stated, 1800 is about 85% of 2100, and at this rate it will have a larger library by next year.

SMASH

Attached: 1538009214764.jpg (1406x786, 235K)

BTFO

Attached: 1532829230030.jpg (632x1952, 106K)

>Switch actually has more games than previously stated
Remove the shovelware Steam/Android ports and you lose more than a thousand games. Nintendo has next to no Jap third-party support. It's a dumping ground for indie shovelware and Wii U ports.

>100 million sales
>one of the worst libraries yet

ps you're never going to get bloodborne 2

>ps4 sales thread
>all people talk about is nintendo
OBSESSED
Why are the snoys so insecure?

Attached: 1563936254762.jpg (640x471, 93K)

Sony and Nintendo aren't going to give you guys anything for fighting for them on here, you aren't getting anything by getting into 500+ post long threads about your favorite toys with complete strangers, why do you fuckers waste your time doing these threads? you guys could be doing things like actually playing the video games you use in your arguments instead of posting about them to stir the pot

Attached: $$$$$.png (888x309, 41K)

fucking snoyfags spamming their shitty iphone reaction images as per usual

He said better not more user

Why are you like this, Eric?

where can i find the software breakdown? i would like to see how well sonys 1st party titles do against multiplats.

Attached: 545.png (255x255, 80K)

OHNONONO

gamstat.com/games/

That's weird because all i see is people butthurt over the success of ps4

I doubt they're that high, considering how many Fifa and COD games released I doubt many first party titles are up there on the list. Heck I doubt many of them are even at half of what the most recent Fifa sold (this isn't a joke by the way Fifa just actually sells that absurdly well)

Here you go bro

Attached: 1547044572355.jpg (768x651, 74K)

Nice onions man high five

>Shipped

Are you blind? This thread is filled with anti-nintendo shitposts

trust me you don't wanna see them, nincel.

europoors and hue monkeys are literally the only thing keeping this shitty company alive

You think Sony is in competition with third-party games on their platform? You do realize Sony gets a cut for every game sold right?

Outdated
>gamstat.com/games/

Then stop be assmad, Nintenfag. You even got the console wars images saved.

Ghost of Tsushima my nig

Anything that isn't a photo-realistic third-person action game/shooter with an emphasis on story and graffix sells like ass.

The exclusives that sold well are the only ones you see anyone shilling: Dad of Boy, Horizon, Uncharted and Spider-Man. Also keep in mind many of these were bundled over black friday(s). Nothing Japanese sells well compared to western games, exclusive or not.

Coupled with the fact that PS4 is the worst-selling PS console in Japan and sales show no sign of recovering its not surprising Sony is just doubling down on the western market. Japan makes up maybe 10% of PS4's total install base.

>only reply is one fag that can't read

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Too bad the majority of shitposting is anti-sony plus the biggest named nintendo shill on Yea Forums is in the thread

PS4 is still a shit console with no games and the only reason it sells is because of football obsessed monkeys.

cope and dilate, nintentranny

Attached: mhw10.jpg (802x740, 111K)

Its not going to sell more than a few million, and its certainly not going to sell consoles.

He fucked off to the Nintendo only thread once it was proven PS4 outsold Swich this quarter aswell.

Attached: 1526737993911.jpg (600x600, 28K)

so this is the taste of the average snoygroid

its pretty terrible

FIFA REHASH BAD

BING BING KART REHASH GOOD

Attached: 1564210430346.jpg (720x736, 76K)

The best selling Switch game is a literal toddler bait Wii U port.

Nintendohomos mad as fuck

SONY ALWAYS WINS

Attached: 1553810537836.png (773x666, 473K)

snoys comparing the lifetime sales of a 6 year old console with a 2 year old console is always funny

WE ALWAYS WIN EVERY TIME AS LONG AS WE HAVE A 4 YEAR HEAD START LMAO

Switch has twice the amount of gay faggoty kiddie rehashes

I don’t have a lot bad to say about my Bloodborne/VR/Persona 5 machine. Coming from a Nintendo upbringing it’s nice to branch out but it also makes me wish these games were on pc or a console I can take with me or play in bed.

>Q1 Switch sales up from last year
>Sony forecasting fewer total sales for this fiscal year
>Switch still matching/beating PS4 launch-aligned
lol Nintendo is doomed amirite

Attached: 1275132325652.jpg (293x399, 29K)

This is the taste of the entire world son. Reality doesn't care about your niche subjective taste.
This is what objective success looks like.
you mad haters jelly

Nice try but I'm a PCfag and I think mariokart is dogshit too. Waiting for CTR port.

The Pii pU sold less than the Vita

Not even that but they think good taste is buying Wii U bing bing ports on Switch.

It's even worse if you look at the list of games with the most amount of sales

Switch sold A MILLION less this quarter despite PS4 already selling 100 million.

This is pretty embarrassing for Nintendo.

I don't know a single person actually aware that game exists, heck I forgot that game exists and I bet most of the world will forget that game exists until 3 months before its release date when Sony starts trying to force ads for it on every possible outlet they can like they do with any first party release.(i know MS and nintendo do this too before someone tries to point this out)

Wasn't there a third console...

>venturebeat.com/2019/01/22/nintendo-switch-outsells-ps4-xbox-one/
>dualshockers.com/nintendo-switch-dominates-christmas-japan/
seethe and cope

Attached: 1319480665100.jpg (314x420, 28K)

im so mad your library will always be shit
the best selling sony exclusive on PS4 is the last of us port from PS3

Attached: MASHthemeintensifies.png (1175x889, 96K)

>PS4 has no games because people buy FIFA
Why do nincels argue like this? It's like saying Switch has no games because its top selling game is a Wii U bing bing port.

Attached: 1537687411000.png (2000x2079, 2.11M)

>we have games
>picture is an open world shooting game, like the rest

yeah it was a shit console. What's your point?

LMAO

>winning the battle but losing the war
PS4 finna get dabbed on by some pastel blue + yellow shit dis holiday

Attached: 1287879274711.jpg (642x437, 48K)

What third-world country are you posting from?

>posts a game that isn't out yet

that's ps3 and ps4 combined

>fifa, cod, gta and fortnite
This is all what ps4 owners play. Jesus Christ that's pathetic

>the best selling sony exclusive on PS4 is the last of us port from PS3
No, its Uncharted 4, but partially because it was bundled at least one Black Friday

>we have games
>here is bing bing wahoo platformer #1282, that will be 60 dollars

name all those platformers on the switch bro

Ahhh so you're so retarded you can't even read

Switchfags crying their guts out ITT.

Just cope with the fact that bing bing wahoo doesn't interest people now as it did in the 80's. Nintendo should get its head outta its ass and do something new for once.

That's also the number of users who have played the game, which says nothing definitive about actual sales

Mario Toddler Odyssey.

A game so easy, even your blind nephew can beat it without even trying.

unironically, how many people outside of shitholes like this do you think GENUINELY care about consolewars. I doubt kids really care, if they have friends they just go to their friends house if they want to play games on the other console. I doubt most functioning adults care because 1. most of them don't even play video games anymore and 2. they probably make enough money to buy more than one console anyway. So honestly, why does it feel like it's ONLY this place that gets so obsessed with consolewars and fighting over brands?

Attached: larry-and-bob-veggietales.jpg (678x508, 48K)

They confirmed 96 Million sold a few months ago.

Yeah like third person action """games""" sony did for the last 6 years and nothing else

>one game

Yup, that about sums up Switch exclusives that aren't Wii U ports.

>Just cope with the fact that bing bing wahoo doesn't interest people now as it did in the 80's
Yeah they're all busy playing FIFA, CoD, and Fortnite. Both your consoles are shit. Console niggers are dumb as dirt.

No, also shipped

well according to the sites faq those numbers are accurate within a small margin of error. we can probably assume actual sales are pretty close to that within maybe like ~5% or something.

Rather have them play Fortnite for free than shell out $60 just to play Nintendo's rehashed shit.

Kill yourself Xtranny.

astral chain is looking like it's going to be the best new game this year and it's a switch exclusive

LOL Ps4 can't even compete with the Switch exclusives. Go back to your toddler fifa snoyboy

Switch exclusives:
>Mario Odyssey
>Smash Ultimate
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sequel
>Splatoon 2
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna the Golden Country
>Snipperclips Plus
>Fast RMX
>Arms
>Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle
>Gal Metal
>Kirby Star Allies
>Mario Tennis Aces
>TWEWY ~Final Remix~
>Super Mario Party
>Pokémon Let's Go
>Dragon: Marked For Death
>Yoshi's Crafted World
>Pokémon Sword & Shield
>Animal Crossing: New Horizons
>Fire Emblem Three Houses
>Luigi's Mansion 3
>Town
>Daemon X Machina
>Yokai Watch 4
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
>Super Mario Maker 2
>The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening
>Astral Chain
>Box Boy! + Boy Girl!
>Tetris 99
>Rune Factory 5
>Cadence of Hyrule
>Mario & Sonic at the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games
>Bayonetta 3
>Metroid Prime 4
>Shin Megami Tensei V
>Steamworld Quest
>Blaster Master Zero 2
>Mary Skelter 2
>Omega Labyrinth Life
>No More Heroes 3
>Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Mega39’s

Nintendo exclusive multiplats/ports:
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
>Pokken Tournament DX
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Bayonetta 2
>Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
>Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
>Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
>Code of Princess EX
>Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
>New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe
>Rune Factory 4 Special
And more to be announced

Attached: Switch Power.jpg (886x1024, 93K)

gotta care about something when your console has a shit library like the PS4 does

just go ahead and look at the PS4 stats on gamstat.com/games/

shooting game
shooting game
shooting game
sports
minecraft
sports
shooting game
sports
shooting game
sports
rocket league
shooting game
shooting game
mortal kombat
shooting game
shooting game
shooting game

>N64 sold less than PS1
>GameCube sold less than PS2
>Wii sold more than PS3
>Wii U sold less than PS4
Compare Switch sales to PS5 when that releases.

>I never played a game, but damn, imagine that fiction I just made to hate it. OMG I WI

All these Wii U ports and shovelware is hurting my eyes

It's common consensus that Mario Toddler Odyssey was geared towards blind 5 year olds. Literally babby's first game. Bravo Nintendo! What a flagship title that was.

If it was Switch it would just be

Mario Party game
Mario Party game
Mario Party game

All this says to me is PC gaming still has quite a ways to catch up if this many people are still buying a console. I own a PS4, but my game's list for it is very limited since multi-plat shit I just prefer on PC.

mario isn't a genre cope harder

>gematsu.com/exclusives/switch
>gematsu.com/exclusives/ps4
>Only leave "full" checked

Wrong. Look at the variety of games, not to mention they're all exclusives.
nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/software/index.html

No one thinks the Switch will just outsell the 6 year old PS4 just like that when it has more than a 4 year head start on the Switch.
The Switch is however pacing faster than the PS4 is. When the Switch is 6 years old it will have surely sold more than the PS4 has now.

>b-but it's a handheld it's not fair
>the switch lite is too cheap it doesn't count
>haha sales numbers this high proves that only casuals play the switch
So very predictable.

It's also incredibly obvious that you're a samefagging shitposter and falseflagger. No one is actually displeased with the Switch's sales so no fan of it is crying over it in this thread.

Nintendo party games are basically a genre of their own. They take a popular genre and then turn it into a casual party game so its audience of kiddies and soccer moms can play it without getting hurt by in-depth gameplay.

Attached: r.jpg (2572x860, 488K)

all better than nintendork shit lmao

>its a genre because i said so

S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

lolno. Nintendo doesn't have the longevity of Playstation. Only exception is NDS due to there being no smartphones when it was selling. Switch is reaching a $200 price point already and after that they can't do much to boost its sales significantly. All their flagship titles are also out.

Call it whatever you want, the truth remains that Nintendo instead of making actual proper genre games just does Mario party equivalent instead. Just look at Mario Kart and Smash.

>be me
>be czechfag
>buy PS4 500 gb + one controller brand new for 230 bucks 2 years ago
>nowadays chepest I can find is like 290 dollars without any controller

WTF?

Mario isn't a genre, we've already been over this sweety.

Nintendo party games are. All Nintendo games are pretty much just "popular genre + mario party casualization".

>doesn't know how retailers work

I am having a laff m8. They only put in orders they are confident will make them a sale. In this case it equals to sales.

So why not just call them that genre then?

that'd mean the switch has a better, diverse library than the PS4 does whoops haha

ps

gamstat.com/games/

28 of the top 50 PS4 games are shooting games

GOD THIS WHOLE THREAD IS AN AGRESSIVE WASTE OF TIME, WHY DO YOU PEOPLE SPEND YOUR PRECIOUS TIME ON EARTH ARGUING OVER POINTLESS SHIT LIKE THIS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR TIME, YOU'D PROBABLY BE MUCH HAPPIER DOING LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE INSTEAD OF ARGUING WITH COMPLETE STRANGERS ONLINE OVER BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATIONS AND WHICH TOY OF THEIRS IS SELLING MORE THAN THE OTHER.

Because it's not diversity when literally every game is the same casualized party variant of a popular genre. Nintendo has no desire to venture outside its safe space.

mario isn't a genre

Tell that to Nintendo. Getting sick of his shit in every Nintendo game.

>top 50 ps4 games are shooting games
That's not even a bad thing. It's just yor personal preference. You'd rather play games meant for 12 year olds and that's cool too

PARTY GAMES FOR 12 YEAR OLDS IS NOT A GENRE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>im not a manchild i just need

give me 1 reason why i shouldn't sell my ps4 and use the money for an astral chain bundle for the switch

Aren't all of those shooter games aimed at 12 year olds too though? you're unironically retarded if you don't think that the majority of people playing games like Fortnite and Call of Duty aren't little kids.

give me one reason why anyone here should give a shit about you and your money

where does it say anyone should? it's a question if anyone is willing to answer.

you sound extremely butthurt for whatever reason.

>that's pretty awful. looks like consoles are slowing down.
>fastest selling console ever means that consoles are slowing down
Excuse me, but what level of american education do you need to type shit like that out and not immediately question your intelligence?

You sound extremely third-world.

>still butthurt
>still replying to someone you just said you couldn't care less about

cope.

I'm not buying it anyway, they lost all the good Japanese exclusives and I don't like movie western games.

twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1156106213207285761
>the very same source is claiming that the switch is doing no worse than the ps4
>makes an entire thread complete with falseflagging, shitposting relentlessly while using said source
>only dancing around the very line that says the switch is doing just as good
Of course.

What country?

Attached: ps4q1.jpg (526x300, 27K)

I'm lonely and bitter

>that despite
Oh fuck off. The PS4 wasn't selling this well in its second year either.
Its sales has improved over the years and there is no reason to think the Switch wouldn't too. It is after all inline to do so.

>Both have mostly shit
So?

Nintendo and Playstation systems don't have the same sales trajectory. Nintendo is more frontloaded due to lesser but bigger exclusives.

Attached: image002eek2f.png (976x509, 91K)

;-)

Attached: file.png (686x358, 142K)

Thing is that Nintendo consoles always sell more in the first third of their lifes, while Sony console are much more consistent throughout and sometimes even sell more as time goes on.
Doesn't matter much if Switch is "on track" when it's only 2-ish years old, especially when it was such a clusterfuck of a release schedule, with Sony's next-gen coming out next year which will obviously have a huge impact on Switch's momentum.
Also remember that Nintendo generations are much more short-lived than Sony's. It wouldn't be surprising if Switch lasts 2 or 3 years less than PS4. It has no chance of catching up, especially with 9th gen next year.

>you now realize Sony has won 4 generations running
>every Sony console has won its respective generation

How do they do it bros?

Attached: 1563982182653.png (922x1134, 362K)

How many sold in China?

>Sold less hardware this gen than nintendo
>Sold less hardware last gen than nintendo

Kek

Very
By like another 10 million

Do you even know what the argument is about? Name a multiplat games that sells more on switch than PS4

>>Sold less hardware this gen than nintendo
What did he mean by this?