Redpill my on humongous entertainment

redpill my on humongous entertainment

Attached: download (1).jpg (217x232, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRNlFkqlH-k
eurogamer.net/articles/news071205humungous
youtube.com/watch?v=NohPFYOsCNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE WANT A BATTER NOT A BROKEN LADDER

good wholesome fun point and click games for babbies, great if you want to relive childhood memories but not really for anything else.

WE WANT A PITCHER NOT A BELLY ITCHER

The only good movie games.

>when the computer takes the character you were going to pick for your team next

Attached: 9D0522377C04470EBD235C3164BB87AB.png (978x937, 625K)

Attached: 41571_236007322405_3388626_n.jpg (200x200, 13K)

freddi fish was fun yo. pajama sam and putt putt were too babyish for me

>baseball
>they pick fucking PABLO before you
>you know you don't have a good 2-seam fastball
>it's a guaranteed loss

Attached: 1562766219367.jpg (554x640, 13K)

spy fox > pajama sam > freddi fish > literal garbage > putt putt

Pablo, Pete and Keisha. Every time.

FF games always did a good job of having lots of eye candy, but honestly I think Pajama Sam games are a close second, there were some neat ideas in there

Attached: pablo.jpg (210x250, 7K)

the backyard skateboarding was legit. almost as good as tony hawk's underground 2.

>talking shit about putt putt when you travel through time and go to the moon with him

Fuck you.

Holy shit seeing this brings back memories

youtube.com/watch?v=XRNlFkqlH-k

Attached: 1490196573484.png (400x350, 74K)

I hope pep takes a massive doggy shit right in putt putts back seat

I like how their head producer and creator of Putt Putt went to prison for millions in fraud for claiming Disney bought part of the company and giving the bank forged documents to support her claim

Attached: 1380132140827.jpg (274x237, 26K)

what

When will HE game remasters be a thing
I just want to see the Backyard Sports series return not as a shitty mobile game though

eurogamer.net/articles/news071205humungous

humongus what?
HUMONGUS WHAT?!

Were these the guys that did put put goes to the moon?
That was good fun.

I would like to see them come back for the mobile market, ultimately though you run into the problem that people just won't accept paying even a couple dollars for a phone game.

Hey... wanna see my tattoo?

my dad got some putt putt and freddie fish for me at a micro center and I had a great time

> The judge refused Day's request to delay sentencing until April next year, on the basis that Hulabee had several games in development that could still turn a profit
It kind of disgusts me that we live in a legal system where this could have at any point been considered as justification for a person not going to jail. It looks like it only didn't work because the judge didn't believe her.

what the fuck it's actually real

Attached: 1497834102764.jpg (316x316, 12K)

>tfw you realize vinnie the fucking gooch is also luke from professor layton in us releases

Ultimately the goal for a judge is to ensure the 'victim' is compensated in cases like those. 0% chance of those games turning a profit given their track record, so he tossed them in jail and liquidated. If the company can afford to pay it off with sales of games incoming, then generally they can avoid liquidation (but jail is mostly still part of it)

It's sort of like too human, if you ever looked into it. silicon knights and epic get into a huge ass slapfight because silicon knights said epic was being a shit partner and denying requests for support with UE issues. Epic says "Okay, don't use our engine then, if we're breaking our part, the contract is void, you don't owe us shit, fuck off, but don't use our engine."

Then silicon knights released the game, still using UE, and got absolutely cocksnobbled, which lead to the massive recall, because the game was selling like shit anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=NohPFYOsCNE

>Hentertainment Humongous

Best fucking games on the market if you are 8 years old.