Where my slugbros at?

Where my slugbros at?

Attached: Rain_World_logo.jpg (820x543, 23K)

fk

Attached: 20190730005236_1.jpg (1366x768, 113K)

Haven't gotten around to this yet, too busy. Look fun though.

it's over

it's game of the decade

I later found that there was a hidden plant i could give it that much closer to the Hunter's starting point than where I usually got them.
And I guess i was a bit dumb dropping the fucking thing into the worm grass. Of course the deer is going to get stuck.

do you have the 9999x cycles mod?

Nah I already did my first Hunter run. Just trying to see how far I can go when taking the route to Subterranean or Islands instead of Outskirts.

a god among us

>start the game
>die
>well this is not fun
>alt-f4
>time goes by
>dude, Rain World is like REALLY good, give it another chance
>okay
>repeat
help, it's been more than 5 times

Attached: 1556780247482.jpg (750x716, 95K)

which area, what's giving you so much trouble

this game is repetitive and not for everyone

The game is giving me trouble
>go explore!
>well this area looks nice
>but the movement is so dull
>is there like a goal or I just look at the scenery
>die
>DUDE DID YOU JUST DIE??? HERE IS SOME DELEVEL FOR YOUR RETARDED ASS, GOOD JOB ON WASTING YOUR TIME
>have to spend time finding food and getting back to the camp just get the progress back
>have to get back to the same place using this movement for a chance that I will progress or not
>okay, now you may explore, what's stopping you?
I've put like 10 hours in this game total and I still could not describe this game even if I'd try

Attached: five pebbles.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Is this one of those forced sad ending games? I bet it is. I bet you all are a bunch of crybabies that like The Last of Us and Hollow Knight.

there is a goal and an ending, follow the yellow guy

death doesn't penalize you except for your karma at all. if you have a ready food source it's very hard to get karma locked.

hold at the bottom of a fall soon as you hit the ground, you'll do a long roll. ups your mobility like crazy.

>rainworld

Attached: tumblr_my9obovTFv1s3di3oo1_1280.jpg (720x960, 45K)

I fucking adore this game.

>follow the yellow guy
Aaaaaand suck my dick
I've spend 4 fucking days following him. You know where did he lead me to? A save point. In fact it was like that:
>save point 1
>food
>save point 2
>food
>save point 1
>food
>save point 2
then I said fuck it and went to explore while this faggot was still pointing at the fucking safe room 1. Fuck off with your broken shit, if all you can tell me is "follow the yellow guy" then go fuck yourself.

You got that right, they'll ignore you but it's true.
That said I like bittersweet endings

Boy if only you knew
The ending of this game is some crazy fucking shit, and not really what I would call sad.

what this guy said

kill the yellow guy

>slugcat controls like a bag of potatoes
ehh... it's a neat looking game at least.

not at all, just high skill ceiling, on my 3rd/4th playthrough im a fucking ninja god

Controling slugcat takes a lot of practice since s lot of its movements are momentum and physics based. Look at any video of a good and experienced RW player and you'll see them hopping, sliding and stabbing all over the place.