Do you remember the time when you got upset the most about a videogame?

Do you remember the time when you got upset the most about a videogame?

Attached: 1561085395294.jpg (1332x1840, 622K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xk1RkMGvBIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spore.
I can't even explain how mad I was

I'M PLAYING IT, JERRY

>that post
Holy shit, this is one of the most sensible opinions about video games I have ever read. I am in awe of this man.

I absolutely despised Yakuza 4 when I first played it, it made me go back to the PS2 Yakuza's

Remember that episode of Seinfeld where George bought a Frogger cabinet so he could save his high score?

Guess which is the original

Attached: 1563044928935.jpg (618x482, 90K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xk1RkMGvBIk
Frogger got isekai'd

OP

Most of the games he named got some 2D releases on the GBA though

when i lost the angler achievement in wow for like 2 seconds because my toaster couldnt handle lagaran
i smashed the mouse on the desk plenty of times like an autismo

Attached: 260px-FishingLine.jpg (260x170, 7K)

Attached: 1537021628727.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

I'd be seething if he touched the cat

Really, why? What specifically made you so upset about it?

This outrage looks really dumb with the context of how Prime actually turned out..... but I get it. FPSes at the time were still associated with mindless action, so I guess he was expecting it to be Halo

this is just pathetic honestly, people that break shit when they get mad shows a lot about their character.

y-you realize this is a fabricated meme right user? Jason Alexander never said or wrote that...

Question, why would he post under george castanza and not his real name? if it were the 90s and seinfeld was still the new hotness, sure, but not 2001

Someone did
my response doesn't rely on his identity

what does it show user

I know Sekiro is frustrating but God damn. Worst I'll do is take a smoke break and mutter fuck.

Attached: Space Station 13.jpg (1200x675, 95K)

I'm pissed off that the poor cat still has to see him spazz out. Piece of fucking shit. It's the same thing with children, we should do thorough checks on people allowed to have a pets and/or kids.

I don't get upset about video games I just get frustrated with myself while trying to improve.
Once I jumped off my bed and jabbed my head through the ceiling luckily missing the 2x4s out of blind frustration; I only knew it was either my head or the ceiling that had to go.
Being a teenager and playing competitive games was rough.
I completely grew out of it around 19 years old, never broke a thing or got frustrated since. I also never feel happy and excited like I used to though but I can find fulfillment in understanding and executing things.

Attached: ceiling.jpg (320x220, 8K)

The worst that happens is I'll just yell FUCK

It's two games, Jerry! And they call it a collection!

I've broken 4 controllers in gamer rage, the last one I broke was last year and I'm 33 years old

Probably the angriest I've ever been at a game was when I bought the Orange Box and encountered the abomination they'd turned well into.

ctf_well6 was my favorite multiplayer map of all time, so to see the official map that made it into TF2 was a braindead control point map based on well1 pissed me the fuck off. Only saving grace of TF2 launch was user-made maps like lazytown.

Most recently, I made the mistake of trying for The Last Word in Destiny 2 even though I've hated Crucible ever since they readjusted the TTK in year 1. I was up to 53% on that stupid fucking positive KDR quest step before losing 20% to a string of matches against six stacks. I haven't played since.

When I found out that the purported RE2 remake was actually a reimagining. Seriously, why does everything have to be a streamlined ots action shooter these days?

I've never understood being so mad that you break things.

>It just wasn't a Mario game, Jerry.
>Whaddya mean it wasn't a Mario game, George? It's got "Mario" right in the title! Super MARIO 64!
>That ain't the point! Mario games are two dimensional platformers! TWO DIMENSIONS! You add a third and you've broken all known laws of Mario! It's sacrilege!

What games would the cast of Seinfeld play?

Attached: 1501035479146.gif (200x200, 6K)

>Jerry
Tetris
>George
Frogger
>Elaine
Pong
>Kramer
Galaga

Kek

Playing Paper Mario TTYD without a memory card. Never been more angry at losing a battle in my life think I was fighting Grodus when I died.

I screamed and slammed my desk so hard it broke (and my hand too). Grandma had a heart attack from it and the cat got a seizure. Biggest regret of my life

that poor cat.

and the 3ds.

>*Kramer slides in*
>George: Kramer, *Snort* get this, Jerry says Mario 64 is a Mario game JUST because his name is in the title! Can you believe that!?
>Jerry: All I'm sayin' is that his picture is on the box, his name is in the title, and he's wearing the red hat. What other game would it be?
>"Kramer: You know, my friend Bob Sacamano used to work at Nintendo.... He told me that Mario isn't even his real name!".

ME3

What the fuck user thats a long time, did you just leave the gc on?

>Do you remember the time when you got upset the most about a videogame?
Thots ruin everything.

Attached: lul.jpg (402x325, 22K)

why the fuck is this slant eyed daughter drowner throwing shit at his cat? what a fucking faggot

if true hope your grandmas ok

Attached: 1495786735335.jpg (414x415, 13K)

She is but the cat can't look at me anymore.

>Kramer
*Ethnic Cleansing

>i hope
i can not spontaneously erupt laughing

Attached: More salt fills the dungeon, feeding the evil therein....webm (1280x720, 1.76M)

yeah I did. Think I had it on for like a week straight.

ok you're lying nice meme

who knew that shit windows menu could be of such comedic value

Fat fucking cat

who gets mad over singleplayer?

I didn't like how the two sewers to the sides of the river were blocked off now.

What's the point of the rivers being there now?

>Jerry: *Ignoring Kramer* George if you have such a problem with it take it back to the store.
>George: You don't understand, Jerry! It was a good game it just wasn't a Mario game!
>Jerry: Then why are you upset?!
>George: Because I wanted a Mario game!
>Jerry: But it is a Mario game!
>Kramer: I don't know Jerry, doesn't sound like a Mario game.

the cat was the most interesting thing about this, i like how it just sat there through all of that but snapping the keyboard in half was terrifying

poor george

Attached: h.png (647x474, 58K)

Some retard put my favorite Space Station 13 on the pubby hub, which was fine since the average pop should have been 5-10 people but all of a sudden it jumped to the top of the pubby list.
The server got invaded putting the original players in the minority effectively shifting server culture to murder at the drop of a hat and "call the shuttle I'm bored".

>Elaine I just played the most exhilarating round of smash bros
>I was playing as a young blonde man in a green clad tunic that was both bold and whimsical
>I have not felt such a rush since I was on the yam-yam

I don't understand the thought process. At most, I'll have a brief flash of anger, maybe slam my fist, and thats all. How can you keep breaking stuff for 20 seconds? How are you that mad?

he's high test

GEORGE WAS LITERALLY IN THE RIGHT HERE

IT WAS ON TOP OF THE CAN, IT WAS SITTING ON A PAPER COVERING, IT WAS UNTOUCHED

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH EATING IT

It wasn't untouched, it was half-eaten. But he bit the non-eaten side.

Attached: 1557217143443.png (338x303, 64K)

Well I never got this mad or close to this mad about a video game, bet when you are already in the right mood and something tips you over the edge, you can be mad with anger for a while.

literally 11 seconds ago at CTR

The lid was closen, user. It was trash

Attached: shrinkage.webm (704x528, 1.87M)

how do some of you guys handle anger during video games? Best advice I usually hear is to just walk away and do something relaxing

Attached: 1563128548411.png (2000x1921, 636K)

Go away from the screen. Pick up barbell/dumbells and lift a little bit.

I don't get angry

These days I just have an instinct to turn the game off before frustration builds. I never really got angry at games, but there would be a point where it was just not fun and I should have stopped playing and tried again later.

Mental instability says I don't have to get angry anymore so I just let it do whatever the paper instructs.

I WAS IN THE POOL!

Not getting angry is a sign of autism.

In my case I think it's just emotional detachment

Attached: 1562823862041.jpg (1079x1057, 412K)

Why are asians so fucking autistic

>Have AOL in 5th grade playing Runescape
>Going out to the wilderness to fight
>Connection Lost...Please wait, attempting to reestablish...
>Smack my computer and yell and tell my computer why it sucks to so bad
>Log back in
>Oh dear! You are dead.

Dial up was the bane of video games online

Attached: 1562863074231.png (398x410, 338K)

How did a game like spore make you so mad?

YOu know his real name isnt george costanza right?

Slammed my friend face first into a table at school for beating me in a Pokemon match.

I WAS IN THE POOL I WAS IN THE POOL

>Windows 8
Damn it, now I'm mad too.

It's not Asians. Or Whites. Or Blacks. Or race in general. It's males and their toxic masculinity.

M. Fucking. Bison. Street Fighter 2: turbo for the Super NES. I fought him for 3 hours before I got so mad I twisted the controller in half. I screamed so loud the neighbors called the police.

Attached: BowedAnotherCrab-mobile.jpg (640x368, 41K)

>Friend
Not after that chimp out

I very, very rarely get upsed about videogames.

I think the only thing that has really, REALLY pissed me off, was actually very recent:

The reception of Pathologic 2, the reviews and coverage that it got. That is the only thing I believe is really, really worth getting angry about in maybe the last decade. That is a fuck-up that is going to be almost impossible to fix.

Fuck this industry. Fuck it hard. I can swallow a lot of bullshit, but this fuck-up is god damn inexcusable.

Attached: Culture_Pathologic2.jpg (1500x1125, 210K)

rofl

Broke my laptop over Sonic Battle. I got so fed up with Knuckles' bullshit that I slammed a pillow into the lower side of it. Cracked the hard drive on impact. With a pillow. About 4 years' worth of fap material on there, all of it lost forever.

Over Sonic Battle.

Attached: 1553717046191.png (498x568, 345K)

Back in Wrath I did a VoA run and Koralon dropped the Grand Black War Mammoth. RL put it up for a roll, he himself rolled 99, and I rolled 100. He took it anyway and immediately learned it and left the group.

I wasn't "break shit in real life" upset but I was still pretty goddamn mad. I've never seen that mount drop since.

So there are fates worse than death...

Attached: a bomb.jpg (500x500, 61K)