Do you go on second life?

do you go on second life?

Attached: second_life.png (1600x900, 2.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AgeplayPenPals/
youtube.com/watch?v=TAnyqnSxG6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never have but the screenshots always frighten me so much

Yes, sometimes when I get horny and need a little spice, so I play a child avatar and have sex.

Attached: 1541682333869.jpg (1750x937, 512K)

I want to ____ that Shadow.

Attached: 1555910664665.png (300x310, 10K)

she's a fag enabler, don't even bother

This was a good video

My dick doesn't care.

On occasion. I would go on more often but I don't see much of a point past really time consuming roleplaying (not really my thing on SL), taking pictures of places and my avi (which is fun but kind of niche and useless) and hanging out with friends (which I no longer have somewhere to do so)

Attached: 214.png (1920x1033, 2.8M)

I sure do.

That's a nice setup. Have any marketplace links?

Attached: Snapshot_001_3m.png (4080x2160, 3.4M)

is second life still a notorious cp marketplace?

a what

Post more of her, please! I'm begging you.

Attached: 566.jpg (457x459, 31K)

Why would I when VRChat exists

Attached: vrchatshot0079.png (1280x1024, 689K)

>polygons and pixels are now cp
OUT OUT OUT NORMIE!!!

Attached: Snapshot_085.jpg (4080x2160, 3.12M)

Attached: Snapshot_003.jpg (4224x2224, 369K)

hahahaha lol lmao
dO YoU KnOw dA WaE

Attached: a44.jpg (680x346, 22K)

T-thank you. I always thought woomy was cute, but this is something else entirely. Your version of her is perfect. I love her.

Attached: 355.jpg (1200x675, 85K)

This guy called me a fag enabler.

Attached: Snapshot_0299.png (1920x1017, 1.15M)

>not knowing about the underground cp trading network that's operating in Second Life

She loves you too~

Attached: Snapshot_005.png (2720x1440, 3.68M)

>underground

There are more people trading cp on reddit than anywhere else and that's because it's allowed there.

reddit.com/r/AgeplayPenPals/

yes bruddah

Attached: vrchatshot0212.png (1280x1024, 947K)

>tfw no sl bf

Attached: Snapshot_004.png (1920x1018, 2.34M)

The fact that one of them is titled "Snapshot 299" makes me sad that I can't have them all, desu.

I took early college classes on second life lol. It was a pilot program for my local uni (ECU) and I got to knock out my Englishes and social sciences out of the way. I had to take a second life class where they teach you to make things and I made myself into pyramid head from silent hill 2 lol.

I thought that was going to be a giantess POV shot.

>sl bf
>not just wandering in dark alleyways begging to be raped

Haha, not ALL of them are of my inklings. Just...most. Here's a Tentacruel Inkling I made.

Attached: Snapshot_0866.png (2041x1080, 1.85M)

yea

Attached: grillin.png (1650x1142, 2.47M)

back in highschool i had second life business.
i sold properties on some beach to people and made enough to bankroll my college fund and then some.

Well all of your Inkling pictures are perfect and I want to see them all.

Attached: 1496963442083.png (512x720, 246K)

More than usual lately, I've actually had things to think about and make.

Attached: shrug boy_118.png (1920x1027, 1.26M)

almost thought this was lavenders ass youtube.com/watch?v=TAnyqnSxG6k

It's role-playing retard. That's what "age play" means.

Here's a rare monochrome one just for youuuuuu

Attached: Snapshot_084.jpg (4568x2418, 2.84M)

roleplay is just a gateway drug to deviancy

Ah!! That might be the cutest one so far. I'm saving all the pictures, they are in a safe place.

Attached: 1484228003315.jpg (1280x720, 331K)

>tfw no futa sl gf

I put peepee on woman how tell??

Attached: 1535811703703.png (200x313, 45K)

This one has a little bit of f'ed up lighting due to where it was taken, but is the only other picture I have of this woomy.

I sent a friend a link to the thread and she has a bunch more pictures of me. Though most are very lewd and may not be able to be posted. Usually she plays with me if I'm afk for too long. So be on the lookout for those!

Other than that, I have to go to sleep. If this thread is still up later, I'll post a few more!

Night Lillie~!

Attached: Capture.png (536x892, 213K)

have sex wojack

futafags are gross

I usually think the soul meme is dumb, but SL vs VRChat is LITERALLY soul vs soulless. Just look at that shit and tell me that any amount of love and effort went into it.

Share your fucking discords with each other and knock this cringy Yea Forums-tier shit off.

roleplay IS deviancy

Still looks super cute, regardless of the lighting.
Aww, you have to go? Thanks woomy user, it was nice talking to you.
Night night.

Attached: 1547078434794.jpg (682x960, 72K)

get taste nigger

Yikes, what's with trannies and their correlation to pedophilia and furfag/weeb shit?

(You)

How do you even find places that's populated? So many places are so fucking barren.

I've been meaning to take a curiosity tour for a while but never got around to it. Still surprised it hasn't effectively been replaced.

as long as furries and deluded freaks exist, SL will.

Yeah, but if somebody else had a much more shiny and new degenerate sandbox with a ton more features, wouldn't they just migrate in due time? I don't think sunk cost would stop them if it had better offerings.

check out the /vg/ thread, it will give you some links to get started

do people still make a living selling stuff they made?

/vg/ is often good with that sort of thing, yeah. I've got a friend who sometimes plays it so I'll probably ask him.

>Implying it isn't true
It's all a fetish to you freaks

Are you me? do you go to LP too?

>going on second life for any reason other than to grief
I really hope you dont do this

Attached: 1449297450174.jpg (349x350, 10K)

>going on second life for any reason other than to jerk off

Except nobody has really put out a degenerate sandbox on the scale of SL. It's like if you're going to sink money into a project like that, it's more appealing to go for a mainstream audience than to do what SL originally did. That's why SL will probably never ever be replaced even though alternatives like PS Home (rest in peace in peace) and VR Chat have popped up. No one else is willing to take the chance the creators of SL originally did. Even SL's own creators trying a more modern SL with Sansar and High Fidelity fell flat because they took a hardline no lewd stance. It's more likely that SL will drop dead on its own than it is for a competitor to create a newer shinier SL.

Attached: Snapshot_004.png (1600x1200, 2.03M)

I only do that on IMVU. Avis aren't as detailed and they have some weird ass regulations for the adult store like no erected penises or anything overly detailed but it gets the job done. Hearing a tranny voice will instantly kill my boner.

Redpill me on Woodcrest University. I thought it was just a typical college themed rp sex sim. What the fuck is all this?

Attached: wat.png (618x115, 16K)

Fair point. So the best if at all would simply be hoping that somebody would just make a hobby or passion project equivalent?

I'm not sure if it's possible to make something on the scale of SL as a passion project unless you have a lot of money to bankroll it. I don't know what the operating cost is to keep SL up, but I can't imagine that it's cheap.

Just made an account. Someone tell me some weird places I can visit.

>SL
>voice

Attached: 1334329164853.jpg (600x623, 66K)

I remember stumbling into an end of account sim, which is like weird permadeath snuff type shit. It was just a mass grave of avatars and in all of their profiles there's a few sentences of how they were murdered. Basically they roleplay being murdered and when it's finished they hand over their account to the owner of the sim so that their avatar is permadead forever.

Attached: 3c7b1e3c5d79bf4a27a4c584199bf91ff97e7da6_hq.gif (500x281, 429K)

>femshadow

Attached: 1485167885216.jpg (560x560, 272K)

hoolius, please.

The best way to enjoy Second Life is to embrace the autism. There's a lot of cool things in it, but if you approach it with the griefer mindset, you will never experience that cool shit and probably get bored incredibly fast.

Case in point. Let me tell you little niggas about something called SL football. This shit is basically fully scripted to replicate the actual gameplay and rules of American football, more or less it's completely functional. Not only that, it's highly competitive, in a sense that people actually want to win. But here's the thing, it's not very balanced. The players with high end gaming PCs and who are actually gamers tend to outperform the normie boomers. Not only that, but the gamers tend to congregate together, so the top teams tend to take in people that they think have potential. The result is that teams are widely unbalanced. I've seen a game where the top team's score went into triple digits, in a single football game. The announcers calling the game were deflated by the time it was over, they knew that top team was fucking murdering these boomers and they couldn't really say anything negative about them except for call their plays and pretend to be excited when they scored another touchdown. As you can imagine, the losing team were absolutely butt blasted by such a lopsided loss. The kind of rage that the other team induced on them is something mindless griefing could never touch. This was legit fucking hatred because of how badly they were humiliated. And you know what, that was just one game in their season. Eventually the two teams would have to play again. They would have to look these motherfuckers in the eyes and pretend that they were all friends and that they could enjoy a friendly game together. This shit is so bad that these football leagues implode after almost every season. They go through a rebranding, new name, new management. They start a new season, promise everyone things are different now. But it never is.

Attached: handegg.png (911x446, 436K)

SL is a weird fucking place. I and a friend were lurking around a community to troll and there are gay trannies roleplaying gay sex or some shit. There are also actual uni professors who play this game.

Futa Breeding Lab