You found her "blue cloth", right?

You found her "blue cloth", right?

Attached: Dorothea_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 864K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bkOZcdAAYyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So she was talking about her panties, right?

is that anyway for a student at a military academy to dress? not complaining though lol

Probably, yeah. I think there's another sidequest where she loses her bra although I might be getting that mixed up with this one.

No. I remember caspar or felix finding it in the training area but never got a quest to retrieve them. Figured it was because I didn't choose black eagles

I was in Black, I didn't get a prompt.

How long until I can kill her?

There's no quest, it's just fluffy. Pretty based of Caspar to wipe his sweat with her panties though.

Also what is the best thing to make Dorothea? I was thinking about making her a Dancer.

She looks like she belongs at an idol concert.

she was a singer so maybe that was intended

That outfit looks so uncomfortable and those boobs look fake.

I'm pretty sure Caspar has it and is wiping his face with it but the faggot won't share, how do I acquire pantsu

That fits I guess, but Fire Emblem is still supposed to be rather medieval.

If I join that stupid whores house will I be able to romance this girl? I don't care about the princess or whatever.

You can recruit her regardless of which house you enter. Just give her gifts, invite her to lunch or take her along on battles and have her sit by your MC until you get B rank support. No need to level up skills.

So is she any good as a unit? I like her a lot.

Of course it looks uncomfortable she's probably wearing a corset and they didn't have fake boobs in medieval times.

Dorothea is cute, but not as cute as Marianne

She's one of the most overrated characters.

Why? Better than Bernadette.

No i only used 3 characters

Awakening and Birthright are the best FE games.

It looks like she contours her boobs

Impure slut

I just got it now that she was talking about her panties
This is why I'm a virgin

Meteor has half of map range and aoe effect
You should take her in your house and cast it on Edelgard just to see her seething because she can't answer any Dorothea arguments

>No need to lvl up skills
>Hers is authority which is good on any build

Dont listen to him lvl up authority

She is a barracks slut, you need a couple of them so the dignified noble girls don't end up getting raped.

She's okay with both boys and girls
And unlike waifubitch she has different supports for different genders

So level reason and make her a Warlock?

YOU FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK. DELETE THIS SHIT

>singing is medieval

Attached: 943928598439.png (560x351, 328K)

Deerbros is turning Marianne into dancer good? I also have Flayn but I’m focusing her into falcoknight

>got b supports with mercedes and annette
>no romance at all
>get c support with Leonie
>acts like a bitch because you are her hero's child

Man. Who has the lovey dovey supports then?

>proudly plays on Classic because its the way "FE is meant to be played"
>still uses divine pulse when a unit dies
explain yourself you reddit piece of shit

and btw, these aren't explanations, they're pathetic excuses:
>i-it was r-rng. strategically I should've w-won!
>an enemy suddenly c-changed its t-target. h-how am i supposed t-to deal with that its u-u-unfair!
>I dont w-wanna redo the whole m-map
this is a strategy game, not painting by numbers. if you cant deal with making wrong decisions or the enemy surprising you then play casual, thats what the mode is made for

Marianne is built for Holy Knight
Flayn is a shitty pegasus

>watch and read her supports online
>she's a massive turboslut who dates and sleeps with every noblemen, also has the highest concentration of yurishit supports and endings as well
>except for Ferdinand, whom she hates for a misunderstood incident when they were kids and he did not even know her
Yikes

For some unironic reason the teachers are the best girls in the game, you can't go wrong with Manuela, Shamir and Catherine

>medieval
Fantasy is the word you're looking for

Let's face it nerd if you were that hot you'd fuck everything that moves too.

is there a switch emulator that can run this game and has this game already got an iso yet?

>explain yourself you reddit piece of shit
Gilbert AI is fucking dumb.

She's not the only hot chick in the game

>scolds you for commenting that she's dating yet another guy
>tells her you have no right to tell her how to live her life even though you didn't
>goes into a whole thing about how men perceive women and she's only right finding a guy who takes care of her
>finishes it with hitting on you
I dont know if its just bad writing in general or treehouse translation that made this the most awkward event in the whole game, but it certainly made me kill this walking anti-slutshame ad the next map

It had white stuff on it

>Professor, I thought we're just here to have tea...? Why are you locking the door?

Attached: 1564477417312.png (512x512, 123K)

that's called a joke, son

Her supports weren't tampered with, its the same with her JP supports.

She also sleeps around during the timeskip, so you're definitely getting used goods.

but cute nuke is best girl

>get c support with Leonie
>acts like a bitch because you are her hero's child
Seriously man, what the fuck. I was going for her because I like tomboys and she looks great post time skip but she was a complete bitch.

>Edelgard: Stop defending yourself, why do you answer war with war
>Dimitri: why the fuck did you start a war in the first place
>Edelgard: NO U
She can't even defend her own actions.

Like I said, I killed this travesty of a character the next chance I got.
Good riddance

Mercedes is probably the most forward, she outright tries to confess to Byleth in the A Support. Hilda's is pretty cute too.

>was raped
>is a slut
>used goods
No thanks

Attached: screwyou.png (203x207, 43K)

Dorothea is one of the really shallow, badly written characters. Her and Ferdinand are awful. I'd say Raphael too but he's more offensively boring than bad, Ignatz too.

Is there a way to replay supports?

But she is the one with the most realistic behavior

Girls aren't supposed to romance you at B-supports

Mercedes confesses to you at A-support, the only girl in the game to do so but her S-rank, timeskip version and endings are all mediocre

All of MByleth's S-rank with girls have romantic ends, save for Sothis who is your tulpa/hand

Only 4 girls give MByleth kids in the epilogue; they are Lysithea, Flayn, Manuela and Shamir

The shittiest endings for MByleth are Edelgard (who you don't really S-rank), Leonie, Sothis and Rhea (same with Edelgard)

Main menu, under Extras I think.

i dislike permadeath and restarting the entire map because Sylvain is a dumbass who misses a 90% chance is dumb

Ferdinand is at least a staple trope I can deal with.
Doro is just pure dick shriveling tumblr trash

>timeskip Leonie is pure sex
>bad personality, bad support and bad ending
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

be kinda weird if Rhea married you and/or gave kids.

Sankyuu

Attached: 1564369722924.jpg (1279x716, 201K)

Her best ending is with Claude or any Golden Deer guy

Even her ending with Shamir is good too, she's just not meant to be for Byleth

Marianne and Ingrid also fall in the same boat, their MByleth supports are bleh but they are golden with other dudes

Edelgard doesn't S-rank MByleth in her endings but shits out a ton of kids with Ferdinand, Bernadetta doesn't give you kids but shits out a ton of kids with Caspar

I really love Raphael's interactions with the other Deers, especially Lysithea and Hilda. And holy shit his C support with Flayn is one of the best supports in the game

Is any student the "seduce the teacher to get what they want" type?

Like, a support where both parties know what they're doing is wrong but they're both into it anyway?

Cause it's fucked up that a teacher can date a student and I just know the game wants to handwaive it just like Fates did with incest.

Raphael is more of a special case because he's not particularly interesting or "deep" but god damn he's a fucking good boy of wholesomeness.

Having a B rank with Mercedes is enough to get her to try and confess by the ball tower scene.

any info on fbyleth supports

Nah, Mercedes is the only one that shows a romantic interest in Byleth early on and she's a year older than Byleth so I'm not even sure that counts.

Wait, she looks less stupid grown up?

...Maybe I'll recruit her...

>Is any student the "seduce the teacher to get what they want" type?
No, this game has been vetted by Treehouse during development to ensure that teacher-student flirting does not happen outside of mild fanservice hijinks

When you ask Mercedes to help you in cleaning your room she politely refuses and none of the female students want to be seen near your room

Even at the ball only a handful of girls (Mercedes and Petra) do not mind being seen with you alone in a tower

The CHAD LORENZ has Byleth give birth to Lorenz II, and Sylvain has loads and loads of kids with Byleth because he's a canon sex god.

okay enough about chads, what about twinks

FByleth gets bred in almost every ending

Lorenz is a twink, don't any user tell you different

Can we please all agree that Mercedes timeskip is awful?

For a game that really wants to be Persona, it's really bad at it...

No idea, I'm only into chads.

Blue Lions girls got shafted

Their supports are mostly shit too

It's not the worst. I'm okay with the haircut, but the earrings are not great. I do miss her mom hair, though

>For a game that really wants to be Persona
Nigger it's based on fucking Atelier. Intelligent Systems even asked Tecmo Koei to bring in some Atelier devs to work on the game. It's supposed to be Fire Emblem running on an Atelier format, not fucking Persona.

Pretty sure Intsys and KT wanted student-teacher romance but got cockblocked by NoA and Treehouse

I know, the 2nd act was killing all the persona vibes I had, What do you mean I have to murder Bernie on a hill? Shes so terrified.

Annette's is a huge improvement

there still is teacher-student romance just...after. It's not like you can romance any of the teachers before the timeskip either

>tfw recruited Bernie so it wouldn't happen
>but now having doubts because I won't get any feels for killing timeskip characters because I recruited over half of them

>Liked Leonie
>turns out she is a bitch with shit supports
>Liked Flayne
>I am doing the edgy BE route so I am pretty sure she dies
So I am liking Bernie right now, but Lysithea is nice too. Very hard to decide. I kind of like all of the older church girls too (Shamir, the thunderbrand girl whose name I forgot) but I don't really know much about them and dont have any support levels with them.

>It's not like you can romance any of the teachers before the timeskip either
Gee, I wonder why...

This game was already neutered during development

Who the fuck does Lysithea support with that eventually cures her AIDS?

Attached: 1558739833819.png (728x682, 721K)

>can toggle grid
>can toggle enemy movement range
>cannot toggle red lines or premonition
the hell?
these things are completely obsolete and just prevent players from being careless or make mistakes, a personal involvement in decision making that makes a strategy game a strategy game.

I can see why they want journalists and newcomers to get a warning when they make a positional error but why can't we turn those off?
I hope the lunatic patch fixes this.
>no divine pulse
>no red lines
>different class balancing(maybe even restrict weapon types)
There's a lot they can do here, to make it better in terms of difficulty. I hope lunatic isn't just giving enemies more HP and DMG, but I never played lunatic before so i dunno

Bernie didnt deserve it, and is probably the most terrified student you have to face and Eldegard just thanks her for her death

Linhardt, Byleth and some others.

Are you schizophrenic? What in the world are you basing these claims on??

MByleth
Claude
Linhardt
Hanneman

She only gets cured and has kids with MByleth

thats exactly what casual mode is for

he's still mad about Fates censorship and is looking for reasons to hate 3H

one of the best ways they can make unrestricted weapons work is give enemies Breaker skills because they didn't for some bumblefuck reason

True

Not him, but those are japanese devs. Go figure.
And in both cases, those devs have been quite lusty in the past.
Its noticeable how the game tip toes around certain subjects.

>and is looking for reasons to hate 3H
If that were the case then there's plenty to choose from instead of picking something that obscure

You're reaching really hard for things to get mad at

I recruited Catherine during whatever chapter you have to rescue Flayn, and she is shitting on everyone. Should I have waited until later in the game?

This game has a serious ‘same-face’ problem. Why isn’t this a bigger deal?

Dedue or Hubert who is the most based?

>Awakening allowed players to fuck child characters from the future, as well as 1000 year old dragon lolis
>Fates allowed players to fuck their NBR siblings and child characters from a time chamber
>suddenly 3H avoids all student-teacher relationships altogether, save for finding Dorothea's lost blue panties

>Fates Censorship
They should have rewritten that whole story to be honest. Imagine caring about censorship in a game where the story is that bad

>Edelgard specially placed her here to lure you in the trap
>Didn't even told her to retreat like she did with all her others units

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS FAGGOT SOUND LIKE GOD DAMN CHUGGACONROY DOING A FUCKING VOICE

I FUCKING HATE THIS VOICE ACTING FUCKING HELL

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Dedue did nuffin wrong

I mean, they did. That's why the story is so bad.

did i do something wrong or does he always die post time skip if you picked blue lions

Dedue

Attached: Doudou_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 735K)

you can still fuck the 1000 year old dragon loli and groom 15 year olds to take your dick/pussy once they graduate in 3H

Dedue hunted Edelgard down halfway across the continent and killed her in her own territory behind enemy lines, so him.

Unrelated, but what exactly should I be using my activity points for on the free days? What is the most optimal way to spend time?

Nah Dedue isn't dead bro

>FelixAnnete supports
Best shit ever

He joins you later into the timeskip

I am playing BE so I am not familiar with Dedue, but Hubert is actually a pretty cool character. I like him a lot more than I thought.

what? he never did though? i just beat the game and im now in newgame+ and at the end it said he was legit dead

Cooking, singing, tournaments, teacher training, and meals, in that order

Did you play on classic and get him killed or something?

The fuck are you on?
I'm not even mad, I'm just saying that the position he's coming from is understandable if you have some braincells in your head.

Threehouse didnt make up the throne or conquering the nation just so king blob can sit on it.

They just made some characters 18, and removed the skin touching game

>15 year olds
>after time skip
Ye thats not how time works user.
Also, youre the same age as some students.

>I'm just saying that the position he's coming from is understandable
It's really not

Hubert is a cool dude but Dedue is the best vassal.

no i played on the easiest shit my first time. the second i found Dmitri he even talked about him dying trying to defend him or some shit

He said Groom

But you don't

Sothis isn't fuckable, she's a tulpa

There are no 15 years to groom and fuck, Lysithea is 20 years old by the time you're able to S-rank her

Flayn has the form of a 17 year old but is roughly the same age as adult Tiki from Awakening

not Treehouse, but the Jap devs threw out the original story entirely and rewrote it to the garbage fire we got

Dedue is real nigga hours any time he's on screen

Hubert is terrible.

>randomly walks up to me and is surprised when I'm not intimidated by him
>tells me that hes jealous of me getting Edelgard's interest in me
>tells me outright that he's gonna kill me, his teacher, if I'm not serving her purpose
10/10 writing there

nigga look up what groom means

Of course you don't. Hence the braincells remark.
Don't worry user, other people can have this conversation for you.

He's the son of one of the Imperial ruling families user and you are a commoner, you really can't do much against him besides sending him to his death.

I'm the exact same. He's gone for me too the second the time skip happened. What did I do wrong? I believe the support was like at B for both me and Dimitri and I'm positive you can't get any A's till after the skip. What the fuck???

you first, because everything is mutual in this game and for at least 2/3 of characters, they are coming on to you instead of the other way round

Flayn is assumed to be around the same age as Cyril and Lysithea, not 17

The artbook states that her form is 17 years old

>if you don't agree with me ur a dumdumb
Okay, friend. Keep getting upset over nothing

I agree.
Those lines absolutely kill that little bit of manual assessment players make when positioning their characters.
If this was a PC game you can bet your ass that it would be the first thing modded out.

He dissapears for like 3 chapters after the time skip, youre fine

grooming literally isn't one-sided, that's the whole point. It's manipulation with the thought that "I'm going to fuck that once I can't go to jail for it"

Has anyone here fought the fucking turtle dragon in the Lingardt/Tomboy paragon yet? Shit was crazy

Its not about agreement user, which you'd understand if you had the mental capacity of a grade school student at least.
>dumbdumb
Jeez, he even talks a kid...

no i don't think you understand, i just got the ending screen and now i'm in new game + and the credits says literally RIP

So how many of you autists are NOT playing on Classic?

well it sure doesn't look 17 in the game, especially comparing it to Marianne's 17

>Its not about agreement user

>I'm just saying that the position he's coming from is understandable if you have some braincells in your head.
>I don't agree and think you're reaching
>uhhh wow stoopypoopyhead ur dum
Okay user

>grooming literally isn't one-sided
then dont say that YOU are grooming the kids

and it still doesnt apply.
you're in the same age range as the students, so there's nothing wrong about it except for the "teacher/student" thing and only redditors and tumbrllesbos find that creepy anyways

I didn't even read your post.
That whole block of greentext documents your immaturity well enough.
Grow up.

and, you know, society in general. Young teachers aren't running around fucking high school seniors without getting fired and/or jail time.

on casual mode you can mindlessly send all of your units charging into enemies and bosses, and if they die, they still whittled down the enemy health and the rest of your units can clean up. if you play on Classic while using divine pulse, you still need to play like you dont want anyone to die, forcing you to actually think about what you're doing. also, if you fuck up too many times you run out of charges and have to restart the map anyway

Is Lorenz dancer any good? He's the weakest unit in my team. At least Ignatz gets good range

Wait, Edelgard willingly placed evil cultist bitch who wants to end world in charge of entire northren kingdom?
I see less reasons to do her route with each chapter

yup dancer goes well with her passive

>people using the term grooming
>on Yea Forums
>in regards to a JRPG
The fuck has happened to this place?
Let me fuck all the students like who gives a shit?

You don't understand what grooming is. Adults do it to students by manipulating their feelings. There's mutual attraction, but the adult takes advantage of it rather than discouraging it.

She’s a pretty good dancer, and she can still use magic as one

>>>/reddit/

I mean, you can also do that with Byleth on Classic once they get Vantage.

>I didn't even read your post.
I'm sorry you have a mental deficiency that doesn't allow you to read more than 3 lines of slightly different colored text.
nuthin personelll kiddo...
heheh....

What do you keep in NG+? Assuming you know.

what's a reddit

You don't understand, she's not vile and evil, she's just misunderstood! She had nothing to do wtih Jeralt's death, her subordinates just got a bit out of hand!

>adult
How many times do we have to tell you idiots that Byleth is practically the same age as some older students?
>Adults do it to students by manipulating their feelings
Good thing this doesn't happen in the game then

>Young teachers aren't running around fucking high school seniors without getting fired and/or jail time.
i didnt know you know so much about Fire Emblem fantasy politics user. tell me more about how everyone in this game would go to fantasy jail please

I think it's the statue benefits and the renown. You can also use the renown on other things in ng+ like professor levels, skill upgrades or jobs without the requirements as well as some other stuff.

>Professor level
>shop inventory
>statue upgrades
>battalions
>renown
and you get more renown that can be spent on earned mastery abilities, combat arts, skill levels, supports, professor levels. You also get Crests based on your decisions in the previous playthrough and can spend renown to unlock more.

Does the game ever get harder? I'm breezing through this on hard classic and I'm starting to get bored during battles.

Grow up

dorothea literally asks you to live the rest of your life with her at C

where are people getting the idea dorothea sleeps around post timeskip? in Empire route at least there is no mention of it and in school she never even gave anyone a second date.

i fucked edelgarde so she got the yuri end with petra hanging out in Brigid

I am pairing her with based Lorenz. My noble man deserves the best.

Get down

Mercedes and Leonie aren't the ones that got student romance restricted to post-timeskip, and you know it. To pretend otherwise is just disingenuous.

>by manipulating their feelings
Thats just paraphrasing "engaging them with romantic intent" used by Twitter SJWs to demonize something they don't like.

I would've fucked all my female teachers as a student if I had a chance, and would still do so.

What carries over to NG+? Items, Byleth stats, money?

Still has nothing to do with "manipulation"

Scroll up a bit nigga, shit was just mentioned.

The reddit is strong in this thread today.

Teacher level and statue tiers are the most important.

Sadly it doesnt.
Its the easiest FE so far.

Every leader changes drastically based on route.

in her route Dimitri is literally insane, the kingdom use crest monster experiments, she is the only one defending against foreign invasion, Claude is a traitor expatriate, and the church are complete batshit

Impossible to choose between Shamir and Leonie, both short-haired perfection.

Pair them up and have a threesome.

TELL ME EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR FATHER

Thats something I really hate.

The routes should've shown different perspectives in one conflict instead of just changing into "you are the winners"

The one constant is that Edelgard is an insane cunt even in her own route.

Nah he dies like a bitch if you get up close and personal. I had Ferdinand stab him in the chest in my Blue Lions run

Leonie gets long hair after the timeskip

Edelgard's route embellishes her and her shitfest of an empire HARD.

in her route everyone else is even more insane or stupid, feels like they went only halfway on the idea of a villain path

Do students react if you let someone in your house die? It do they just fall back and become injured forever.

hey niggers a few questions:
what's the training weapon exploit?
is there a list of what weapons are strong over others in this game?
should you always just max your units' class masteries?

wanting to kill evil dragons and unite the continent is a fire emblem staple to be fair

they straight-up die outside of specific battles

>in her route Dimitri is literally insane
Dunno, he seems like the reasonable one to me bro

Attached: 1564239930630.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

So is driving the evil empire hellbent on conquering the continent of choice.

I honestly think it does, late game is Siege magic and ballistia nightmares, one wrong move and a squishy is dead.

is it just me or is class mastery really fucking slow?
my edelgard is level 20 now and still hasn't mastered her level 5 class
the pacing seems way off

Your teacher level is it carries over actually. You have to buy it back with your left over renown, then buy more.

She's still the cunt that got the whole war mess rolling in the first place.

So how damn high do I need to get my support rank to actually recruit someone? I'm trying to recruit Lysithea to Eagles and I got her support rank at B, but she is still refusing to join. My mag and faith ranks are only 10 both and I'm already level 15.

>what's the training weapon exploit?
Not sure but this could be related to getting your characters' weapon level up by hitingt enemies with broken weapons.

Training weapons have the lowest stats so once they're broken you can chip away at the enemy for the longest to get the biggest benefit I reckon

What Edelgard drives him kinda mad, but his reasons for wanting to kill her are more in the right than what Edelgard does.

Everything is correct except Professor level. You have to buy those levels back with renown.

You don’t directly recruit them, you get them to b and then they will randomly ask to join some time that month

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T JUST RETAKE THE LANDS THAT I INVADED! YOU'RE NEEDLESSLY PROLONGING THE WAR! THINK ABOUT ALL THE INNOCENT LIVES!

What did she mean by this?

Attached: soygarde.png (512x512, 204K)

Bullshit
She still turns people into monsters in her own route

2 seconds earlier
>If innocent lives are lost, it is the sacrifice im willing to take.

Why do the supports in this game have so much fucking soul compared to Awakening/Fates?

Even the ones for the more one note characters are more in-depth than most of the ones in Awakening.

Imagine unironically accepting censorship for any reason like a cuck

Why is there an option to recruit them then? And Shamir joined my team from that recruit option.

Because everyone doesn't need to be able to fuck everyone else.
So you can get more in depth with the few you have.

That’s for if you meet their stat requirements,

>Edelgard mutated into a crest abomination.
>This only occurs if you are the teacher of the blue Lions
>Edelgard says her power weakens when she sees you, like you were her teacher instead.
Even when you don’t pick her house she’s obsessive for you.

Can't believe I wasted time on her route just for her to have no kids but pop out plenty for another man.

Ferninand states this when you fight him as the teacher in the BL route.

How he was always jealous how much Eldegard was obsessed with you.

she didn't, Those Who Slither in the Dark did who unfortunately aren't purged until epilogue. Given her history she is obviously against all crest beast research.

Hopefully DLC includes killing her uncle and his faction in a mission instead of just ending slides

I think progress locking supports was a good idea. Now they're actually relevant to story progress, and a lot of the supports actually reveal lore like Lorenz literally giving you several paragraphs about Leicester politics.

Hubert is a CHAD

Attached: _20190730_124607.jpg (1280x3993, 831K)

not every support ending in romance allows for more varied relationships. Actual animations instead of just portraits talking. The characters generally have some nuance beyond their surface archetype. Voice acting.

>Those Who Slither in the Dark did who unfortunately aren't purged until epilogue
Gee, I wonder who she's aligning with for over half the game and is using for her own murder plots.
Can't be the slithers, nope.

DLC is totally going to be about Seiros and Nemesis prologue and you know it.

Her route epilogue only covers a short period, kids will come once she hands over control and you both retire

is there any reason for such obsession? or its just the crests of flame yearning for each other?

shes the epitome of "the end justifies the mean"
>hate crests, so use the bestest of best crests to fuck the church
>use the nightcrawlers, then discard/hunt them down

In case you haven't noticed yet, Edelgard is insane

Attached: merge_from_ofoct-1-min.jpg (1915x4312, 1.54M)

I'm fByleth in black eagles route, who do I grant access to my pussy?

>soul
>two students
>one is a noble
>one is a commoner
>oh wow we're so different haha
>soul

Because everyone here equates flirting and dating with sucking 37 dicks in a row, even if she never gave any guy a second date. Her A support with Byleth basically reveals her motives are more about finding someone who can love the real her and not gold digging

nah every leader wants your dick in every route. dimitri also REEEEEEs about how why didn't you pick him instead

Maybe its the fact that you beat her in every mock battle and real battle, stopped most of her schemes, can use the sword of the creator and the church is also obsessed with you

Can't you guys use normal file sizes? These threads are a fucking nightmare for datafags

>You shouldn't kill innocents!
>Then don't fight back!

Claude just wants your sword

Let Petra or Dorothea scissor you

>go to ball
>The Man Who Sold The World starts playing

Attached: 1564375411373.jpg (306x328, 36K)

I beat Edelgard's route, who should I choose on NG+? is BEagle Church route as good as the other houses?

Petra isn't a lesbian

Can you post the full pic of dancer PUNISHED Dimitri please?
I need a laugh.

Just got my Switch back from Consumer Repairs. I was given a new one since the last Switch I had was water damaged.

Is this game worth playing on Hard mode?

Attached: 3c5.jpg (700x700, 65K)

it's decent but more background/lore oriented than the main conflict in Eagles and Lions. Also doubling up on Eagles for Part 1 might not be the best move

Nobody is full homo but there's some bi characters. Dorothea and Petra have a yuri end

You get one point per fight unless you upgrade the one statue which brings it to two and you need 100 points for... advance classes I think? I feel like it’s kinda balanced around the statue because you can reasonably get the hp+5 skill but none of the others without it. I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Only a handful of classes truly have anything worth going out of your way to get.

It'll make you repeat the whole Beagle monastery once again.
So either go with lions or deers, lions if you want to wrap up the main conflict of the game since you just did Edelgard.

Second to last chapter of BL.

Attached: 1564313009379.png (1280x1438, 2.74M)

You're useful to her and her beliefs and you rescue her once from bandits at the start of the game, which isn't really a good reason to like somebody but Edelgard is mentally unwell and has been waiting for someone to come to her aid without getting anything out of it for years. It's just an unhealthy irrational fixation even in anime universe.

"You're all controlled by a millenia old evil dragon!"
"yeah, so what?"

EVERY leader is retarded

Attached: 1564484119338.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

Oh god.

>Literally reformed the church, destroyed the corrupt nobles and the Slitherers got destroyed in the epilogue
Lmao

How do I get tea leaves for parties?

Attached: 1564375257253.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

Does anyone have a gallery of S rank CGs and end slides? I don't want to redo that long final battle 10 times

Kek

Well I was stuck between Dorothea and Manuela but I guess that makes the decision easier

Attached: ACD55879-7196-4CED-9859-8843C31F1601.jpg (720x479, 78K)

Yes, every route Byleth chooses gets a happy ending through protagonist magic.

>savior king leading his troops

From what I’ve heard it’s only worth playing on hard mode for now. I’m playing hard now and I can’t imagine how brain dead retarded easy is.

Why is he a Roman senate?

>dubfags

youtube.com/watch?v=bkOZcdAAYyo

Attached: 1564484671667.jpg (3915x1387, 758K)

Petra doesn't, though. Only Edelgard, Mercedes, Dorothea, Rhea, and Sothis have same-sex S-ranks.

>muh nip squeel voices

they look like they fuck men

>Dimitri blackmails Rhea to step down and hunts down Edelgard
>Claude brings reinforcements from Almyria to take on the Empire and those that Slither
Edelard's route is the super special magical happy ending though where every problem is magically solved, even crests get solved because MAGIC SCIENCE fixes problems she causes.

Not really, empire ending is pretty shit
Empire is shithole that uses not crests to mutate people and make golems in hopes that invaders with real magic won't fuck them over

on the one hand, I can't imagine the Flayn/Raphael support being any good in English, and that support is far too pure to lose. On the other, Bernadetta.

What kind of neet or underage do you have to be to have finished the game already?

I don't play Fire Emblem, but she's a cutie. Would love and care about.

>CHUGGACONROY
I haven't seen that lad in a good while
Flayn is alright. Edelgard sounds boring in the Japanese.

they have a yuri end WITH EACH OTHER dude. like explicit romance with Dorothea living in Brigid with queen Petra.

Petra just doesn't date autistic women.

>invade a monastery twice
>cry when you lose and don't want to die

Is Edelgard's entire army full of pussies?

Attached: monsters.jpg (1240x4120, 1.49M)

I want to see the "continent to the North", supposedly they invaded once with powerful magic and only thanks to crests and relics did Fodlan manage to repel them.

oh neat

I feel you user i was planning on that screw it might as well go for Marianne

Adrestia really is Nohr all over again.
>haha I fucking love killing people, let's go invade some place and kill more people
>WOW FUCKING HOSHIDO YOU CAN'T WAGE WAR ON US, DIDN'T ANYONE TELL YOU THAT WAGING WAR MAKES YOU THE BAD GUY

The dlc might touch that with a “prequel” of sort, since iirc in an interview they dont want the new stuffs to affect the base game much

Dedue is absolutely based.

>Had a waifu planned out
>Suddenly, pic related comes into the picture

Oh no, I can't bros.

Attached: Shamir_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 759K)

user your Pic is literally unreadable

Edelgard is the epitome of a coward in the first place.

I fucking love edgy Dimitri and he wasn't nearly enough in the game.
Healed Dimitri, however, is a great king.

>The cockiness of the guy telling his sis itll all be fine before the battle.

He deserved to be tortured

i've been getting mine from my local laundry mat. bit of a dice roll on who the panties actually end up belonging to.

I was almost certain on Shamir then Cute Nuke showed up and all my plans thrown into disarray

You didn't play it. Empire end succeeds in abolishing nobility, Slitherers purged, Almyra fought off with hope for peace, Claude leaving owing a favor, the Church reformed, and a united Fodlan emerging as a global power.

Yes this is ridiculously convenient and wish fulfillment like, welcome to my unit fire emblem.

Shamir is fine if you want used goods

Can someone explain Edelgard character to me? Why she's so murderously angry at you if you don't join her in her route?
Why can't she comprehend that killing your father and experiment on you favorite village is good enough reason to oposse her. And let's not even start with turning your students into monsters...

I wonder if it will be a Xenoblade Torna style prequel. Several questions are left unanswered, for example why is Seiros dead when Seiros won the war and other dragons like Cethleann and Cichol are still alive?

Because Gorillagard is the equivalent of a spoiled brat who spergs at the first sign of resistance.

CHURCH REEEEEEEE

>I lost
>Hes extending his hand
>Maybe I can stab him one last time

>expect Dimitri to be the edgy path
>turns out he's actually the good lord with the classic Fire Emblem story

Attached: 1508051002603.jpg (500x691, 180K)

I only just timeskipped but it seems that way
>saw Edeltard giggling with evil redhead as soon as she turned up
>"okay so these two are gonna do something"
>redhead turns into a cenobite and kills my dad
>okay Edeltard what have you got to say about this
>Edeltard is the flame emperor
>"Wow you mean the red team lead by the leader of the Empire is Flame Emperor? What a twist."
>Edeltard thinks it's a good idea to attack the monastary full of the high powered strategic masterminds that have been teaching her and thus obviously have higher skills
I hope this is explained later, or else she's absolutely fucking retarded and I look forward to crucifying her

Why the hell do you keep blaming Byleth for Edelgard's shitty route and Edelgard's shitty writing?

But user, Ede- I mean, the Flame Emperor told you! He had nothing to do with those things! Some of the people working with and under him just got a bit carried away!

Edelgard is the only fully edgy path

>or else she's absolutely fucking retarded and I look forward to crucifying her
Ding ding ding, play Lions afterwards.

She's a widow to be fair. Also one of the few who gives you kids and is easily the smartest knight

Not that user, but I remember some higher up at Nintendo saying a couple of years ago that now NoJ ask their overseas devisions for input on "cultural sensibilities" when making a game.

Meaning, devs are removing "controversial" stuff in all versions before it even comes out.

And yes, I do believe this happaned with 3H, the game is way more normalfag friendly than Awakening and Fates.

yeah it's one of her preferred goals, and she has a talent in faith as well so she can heal on the side

Edelgard assumes that because she has a sob story the world should bow down to her in apology even though her own shitty family and her country's nobles are entirely at fault.

That's so gay

I wonder if we'll see more of that dubstep cult/ancient technology

What should I do with Petra> Right now I have her as a thief because I want to steal a Dark Seal from the Black Knight, but what should I be shooting for end game? I was thinking of training her in either riding or flying but what is better? Should I keep her with sword or a different weapon?

Please respond.

>30 hours in
>not even nearly done
>have to play the game twice more to see all the stories

Attached: 1558117025719.jpg (774x417, 62K)

Twice AND A HALF user.

All this seething about Staceygard just confirms that I made the right choice

Attached: 1564355863881m.jpg (898x1024, 63K)

Because its not her fault! Its the Church's and Crests!

everything turning out peachy keen in every route is kind of shitty and makes other characters not matter

Are they just going to rely on DLC to actually finish the game?
>Sparing Claude on the BE route does nothing, even though he says he's going to pay you back
>Datamining shows he was supposed to show back up at the end to help
>Entire plot thread about killing the Mystery Niggas after taking out the church is never followed up on because the route ends immediately
>Datamining shows, once again, there was supposed to be chapters about that for Edelgard's route after killing Rhea
>All the datamined support ranks between Edelgard, Dmitri and Claude
>Unused enemy types, including dragons, cerberus and titans
>Datamined Sothis supports and stats, along with sprites and a unit ID
>Edelgard and Lysi paralogue about their crests
>Lines related to picnics and Sunday dates, clearly implying romance was supposed to have a deeper involvement instead of "lol here's a ring, now roll credits"
I don't see how the April story DLC will be anything but a whole new route for some true end shit, honestly. October and December's side quest DLC might solve some of the holes in these routes, who knows.

She essentially believes her cause is so righteous that any amount of death and lies is permitted because it's "for the greater good"

She openly admits she's only there to find a husband before she gets too old

i made her a thief too so i could steal from the 2nd black knight encounter. if possible try to max out exp in that class so you can get steal as an equippable ability that you can use no matter what your current class is

right now im debating making her an assassin, but im thinking of making her a mortal savant because i think the aesthetic of that class fits her well

All her plans before you join her are
>Evil cult please savage my mess
Siege of monastery isn't exception

>Seething
>Despite her literally doing that the entire game because nobody wants to bow to her
Cope.

she is the one true alpha chad choice
collect every woman
kill every man
be the last man standing to breed all the women

It's a good switcheroo
>Hi, I'm the Lucina/Azura of the game
>except I'm Hitler

The difference is that Dimitri and Claude don't have SUPER MAGIC SCIENCE to fix their endings like Edelgard does.

After how BoTW and XC2 turned out, i dont think NoJ really gives a fuck

Only the one on the right

Lots and lots of men

doing EVERY side activity and reading allllll the dialogue my first playthrough was just over 40 hours

part 2 is super rushed, sort of a letdown

She decides to "sacrifice for the greater good" but she's so deluded that she's in the right that she has no limits on how much she's willing to sacrifice.

>you're retarded
>AHA, I SEE I TRIGGERED YOU! HMM SORRY LIBTARDS IF I TRIGGERED YOUR SENSITIVE FEE-FEES BY ATTACKING YOUR ARCHAIC RELIGION *TIPS FEDORA*
Edeltard deserves the pillory.
Public use for 2 weeks then throw her to the beasts.
Edgy deserves edgy.

She's not used goods though.

She was 15 when her partner died and she turns into a blushing schoolgirl in her S-rank.

Attached: 131.g1t.00.png (1920x1362, 1.54M)

Some of those can be fixed with fanservice maps like 3ds games had, with exclusive supports and all. And if you add a prequel or something, you can use all the unused enemy types and shit.
And yes, Edelgard's route was cut short because despite it being the shilled one it's the shortest.

>breed
>when Edelgard doesn't dare appear in public with you when in an unmarried relationship

So male MC with Flayn waifu is the canon ending right?

I'm getting this game on the 3rd. Any tips?

Attached: 1564480526624.png (100x100, 20K)

it's more like controversial stuff isn't even made in the first place, so it's not after-the-fact censorship, but the Japs asking Americans how this will play in America. But on the flip side, it means localizers now have NoJ looking over their shoulders directly instead of the game being finished and being sent over to Treehouse's butcher shop in Washington.

There is nothing in BoTW that I think Treehouse would get bothered by.

but i dont think its normal for schoolgirls to have dicks

Edelgard's personal relic has Effective versus Dragons and there's exactly ONE fucking dragon in the entire game. I thought there was going to be a part 3 after Rhea but NOPE GAME OVER HAPPY EPILOGUE

She likes boys too.

Byleth is god, can't he just regenerate her hymen?

Petra is F A S T so just slap her into Falcoknight after Assassin

who said anything about fucking them in public?

The funniest thing about her
>CHURCH BAD
shit is that the Church spent 1000 years trying to stop the Empire from aspirations of world domination, and the second the church is gone, invading everyone is the first thing she does. She managed to prove how important the church was right and good and important because she did the one thing the church spent 1000 years preventing.

Do actual research on characters and their story beats before deciding on your first house.

MODS

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

>meanwhile Dimitri asserts dominance and parades his teachermommywife around in public for all to see

Nope just go in blind, anything you did wrong you'll just fix in your second playthrough

>have tea with Dimitri
>I'll be going to your room later
He's the cutest.

Byleth's god dick literally cures crest cancer and makes hags fertile, so probably.

Look ahead and plan classes early, gauntlets are strong as fuck, remember to use the greenhouse whenever you explore, you can use weapons in any class but magic can only be used by magical classes so you can have things like flying bows, speaking of bows they get close counter at like rank c.

You both publicly rule and organize the new Fodlan and fuck off to the woods to bang like bunnies when paperwork gets boring

If she's blushing and stuttering like a schoolgirl with just holding hands, then she'd faint the moment Byleth shows his dragon penis.

She's 1000% pure, in fact all of the teachers are.

Attached: 213.g1t.00.png (512x512, 123K)

Being a fedora tipper might be more justified if there wasn't hard evidence of the existence of magic and such in the world.
Rhea and Byleth alone are pretty fucking compelling evidence in themselves, let alone all the characters learning abilities such as "miracle".

Doesn´t matter, he mind is still unpure because she knows what a dick feels like.

Annette is by far the most improved post timeskip.

>in fact all of the teachers are.
[doubt]

Attached: 1556684121112.jpg (1280x720, 283K)

Yes, I let Caspar keep it so he can wipe his sweat away with a girl's used undershirt

when you assign an adjustant to byleth, will they get supports everytime together? was thinking of sticking the waifu onto him himself but not sure if it works that way

Byleth is god, can't he just lobotomize her?

Byleth's shoulder looks small as a girls's in this picture.

Look, she's trying to mack to live that sweet life. That's her whole thing.

As Eddelgard's route showed, no, you can't lobotomize people into being pure waifus.

Stop saying world domination you fag, Fodlan is ONE continent and each other power was previously a part of it. It's Roman Reconquest, also Dagda and Almyra are both major powers NOT run by evil ancient dragons

adjustants can be reassigned before and after battles whenever you want.
You're not fusing them together, they're just being attached for a fight.
It's basically EXP. share

Manuela gets a ton of dates but her trashy room cockblocks her.

Which route did you do? Please don't tell me you picked Black Eagles.

The worst thing is that she takes down the Church for the wrong reasons. She takes down the Church because CRESTS BAD PEACE TREATIES BAD WAR GOOD, rather than a good reason like because Seiros is a piece of shit that hates humanity and rules over it with an iron fist, or because Rhea was performing human sacrifices to create the Crest Stone of Flames.

Seiros is an outright villain and Rhea is being driven insane by Seiros' soul, but the Church itself has done a lot of good. They forced Adrestia to sign a peace treaty to not invade Liecester and Faerghus 1000 years ago and enforced it, they fought Those that Slither in Shadow for 1000 years, and monitored relics and crests to prevent them from being used for war or terrorism.

Step aside for best boy.

Attached: Felix_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 702K)

>umm sweetie...I just want to conquer a continent, it's not a big deal
Edeltard, for fucks sake

Edgelord doesn't deny the existence of gods, she just thinks the church itself is corrupt and controlling the continent through fear which it is even if it's not corrupt

200 men who ALL REJECT HER. Manuela's cakehood is constantly played for laughs even when it doesn't make sense

>Lysithea + Hanneman

N-nani!?

Isn't he like 56?

>ruin his life
>kill his family
>invade his country
>Dude, why are you so obsessed with me?!

Attached: 1564218917822.jpg (854x960, 184K)

Why not?

Attached: 1564239753484.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

Only a handful of Hanneman's endings are romantic, Lysithea isn't one of them.

>t-the roman empire was evil and makes my mangina weep :(

Why what's wrong with picking them?

Are you telling me a literal 39 year old that's dated over 200 men and has her massive tits out every day has never, ever had sex because she has pizza boxes on her floor?

Attached: 1558286701098.jpg (400x464, 88K)

it's not her age, it's that she's a fucking slob wallowing in her own filth

Except Adrestia has been trying to conquer the neighboring countries as well. They already spread out to places like Brigid.

Its not just pizza boxes, her room is pretty much a sanitary wasteland.

Both the JP and EN supports point it out, its not just used pizza boxes, some trash and dirty laundry.

>implying everyone in Fodlan isn't going to assume she and Sensei fucked regardless of who they married

Attached: 1564480982184.jpg (1280x2880, 1.71M)

>after beating Dimitri it goes straight to Rhea/Seiros and the game ends after beating her
Ok why is there only 18 chapters in the Black Eagles route?

>Lionbros.... I don't feel so good...

Attached: Ashe.jpg (1280x720, 206K)

a woman who doesn't take care of her room definitely doesn't take care of her vagina

Ashe has very coinflip growths, I got lucky with mine but most didn't.

Edelgard is literally the bait route to dunk on waifufags

13 str on a fucking level 22? Time to hit the bench son

Attached: Monica_FE16_Portrait.png (250x250, 64K)

I take care of my dick despite not taking care of my room though

Because they're the shortest route with only 18 chapters 12 maps pre timeskip and 6 maps post timeskip

Edelgard doesn't deny Sothis' divinity, she denies Seiros' status as a saint because the first Emperor collaborated with the Immaculate one to rule the continent and the truth of the church was passed down to each successor.

Rhea torching her own people is hardly saintlike

They trie dto make her look sympathetic and realized adding even more chapters wasn't gonna help, so 18 for her.

The Empire even started wars on Dagda and Almyra is wary of the Empire.

Because the Empire are the winning side, you're only there to guarantee Edelgard's victory, as opposed to other routes were you need to turn the rides of battle

>person is shallow
>bad writing
Dorothea is written to be exactly what she is supposed to represent.

I wanna punch this bitch in the face

sorry i'm a retard, what's the biggest benefit?

>Spoiler
AAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK

you can!

i wanna punch most of the cast in the face desu
even your waifu

>Petra and Caspar's C rank support
That was awkward.

>unlikeable Lord
>Ferdinand exists
>18 chapters
>the route itself even tries to stop you from doing it
>worst Byleth endings compared to other routes, in routes where Byleth starts families he doesn't in the Eagles route

Post it

>Byleth got friendzoned
Oh shit nigga

Attached: co45126.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

>ROME WAS SO BASED BROS
wogaboos are so pathetic.
Literal cucks raped by savages.
>b-but we were spread too thin! w-we're not cucks!
tomato-sweating, curly haired, hook-nosed, cucks.

yeah but a woman will never see either

Edelgard’s path branches, the shorter path is when you choose to side with her even though it’s clear she’s a complete monster.

nigger she's like 12 at that point

>12
17 everyone is at least 20 years old post timeskip and Mercedes is the oldest student at 27

Attached: 1564476510045.jpg (467x253, 47K)

I'm a Faggot
Raphael or linhardt?
I'm usallly a Bara homo but post timeskip Linhardt makes my pp hard

Attached: 1564410547902.gif (540x304, 2.99M)

I have a need to mating press Annette and Mercedes

There's only one choice, you should play the girl and instead romance whoever guy you wanted.

Raphael is straight. Linhardt is the only one who can be gay

Linhardt is the only cocksucker in the game.

So do you get a replacement for your lord in the church route? I imagine losing your monster edelgard unit sucks

Attached: 1564477722465.png (512x512, 123K)

I think Church route is the best route to go mass-recruiting.

How's the gameplay mates? If they had a special Fire Emblem Switch bubdle I would've gotten it but no Switch for the moment

>so far maps have like 10 deployment slots by default, 8 on small, and 11 on large
>have Byleth plus 8 Lions plus 5 teachers plus 3 Deers plus 3 Eagles
AAAAAAAAAA LET ME DEPLOY MORE CHARACTERS

What about mass murder?

Attached: 1492738227125.jpg (800x554, 227K)

so whos your designated dancer?

Attached: 1564013450426.png (512x512, 177K)

You get Flayn and Seteth so I guess
Not that they in anyway compare to Hubert and Edelgard

>Dimitri dies like a mad dog after getting impaled by 13 different lances and wounding Edelgard, Hubert as well as killing hundreds of Adrestian soldiees in Golden Deer route
I'm glad I didn't fight this dude a second time because he probably would've assraped my team if I was dealing with his shit and beasts

Gameplay is solid but a little eary, though 2 harder difficulties are being added via updates. The main issue is that there are a lot of mediocre maps, especially paralogues and on the Eagles path. Lions and Deer have better maps.

you only get to choose one user.
having sex with multiple people and outside of marriage is Black Eagle tier.

>kill yer students boyo
Sorry Dadga, the only people I want to kill are Adr*stian apologists like Edelgard, Hubert and Ferdinand.

I wish I knew you had to choose before the event.
I just picked Annette because she said she wanted to, I didn't realize you only get one chance for the entire game to get the class.

More like A-ranking Annette only to S-rank Mercedes in short order!

Tearing apart their friendship!

>have online enabled
>nothing but edelgard characters on the popularity polls

whats so great about that faction?

i'd have waifu'd this bitch if not for that gay hat

Well I guess I'm gonna kill the church then

That's Dimitri too gameplay-wise, I don't think he's even able to get killed later on.
Having him assrape Edelgard is nice.

>Dedue proceeds to hunt down Edelgard across the continent and kill her
Dimitri and Dedue are fucking rad.

>would rather kill everyone than be a good father
yikes

>popularity polls
It's deployment, because everyone is doing Beagles and she's a required unit.

>Ferdinand
He bitches at Edelgard if you recruit him

It's true then the other homos are just causal shit and you can't marry them

It's the "shilled faction" in promotional work, Edelgard is seen as the Lucina of the game for those unaware, and even the game presents them first on the list when picking a faction.

The hat is the best part, fag.

Is there a Tharja/Rhajat type of character in this game? Preferably voiced by Stephanie Sheh?

Your answer decides whether or not I buy this fucking piece of shit school setting game.

Attached: 4c6c6fd960d8e5850e50d90515c94427.png (933x850, 447K)

Oh damn, I should try that sometime, my only experience with him was in the Eagles route itself and I couldn't stand him so I never recruited him in other routes.

You mean a yandere cunt no one in game likes?
Edelgard.

>tfw choose flayn on edel's route and she never came back

Attached: 1562556401186.gif (360x359, 549K)

I will be a good father with my two wives

And? Its the route most people chose. Which means it was the popular pick.

>be a disgusting waifufag and VAfag
>but an academy setting is suddenly too much weeb
The school exists to give characters weapon EXP, please don't play the game anyway because it has no Shitja in it.

Bernie
Dancing helps build character, and all

no, sweetie.

Yes, lad

It's like that one time when I played Valkyria Chronicles and it was genuinely good but then the sequel decided to be sugoi desu ne high school setting and ruin everything.

>Edelgard trying to shiv Dimitri even after they had her beaten and he was offering to make peace with her

Does she get better in her route or what?

Attached: frustration.png (300x377, 192K)

not him but have sex

Lots of terrible posts in this thread, but this is definitely one of the worst. Congratulations.

I will with Annette and Mercedes

Is less bad but still a cunt better?

only female house leader
black and red
2 routes
most advertised

>get Flayn staff
>make her a dancer
>now she can heal and support opponents from safe distances even against beasts
Nice, she is really good.

Yeah because Edelgard is a secretive cunt she never talks to anyone else about her past and troubles UNLIKE Dimitri who does talk to people and lets them know what happened to him but his self worth is so low he thinks he isn't worthy of their help.

literally the house for waifufags. has edelgard and dorothea

Edelgard isn't a pussy, if she's fighting for her beliefs, she will die for them

Attached: 1564436893468.png (1279x1057, 1.39M)

>pizza boxes
She literally can’t find her own clothes and is constantly tripping over shit on the floor. It probably looks like a hoarders room.

i honestly forgot people like you existed

>he thinks he isn't worthy of their help
The dude needs a hug. In fact both Edelgard and him needs hugs.

It's called going down with the ship, spineless Dimitrash

I fucking love Edelgard's logic.
>why not submit to me goddess-empress Edelgard instead of defending their homes and families?

>She will die for them
So her own dreams of crest liberation isn't worth it enough to bide time to enact another plan?

They are the only reason I play Fire Emblem. Like, not just modern FE, but FE in general. I have no interest if there isn't a big tiddie goth girl with mental disorders to waifu.

Attached: jt.png (723x1023, 883K)

Byleth going where 200 Man have failed before. This really calls for a Hero caliber

Attached: 1564238578252.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

But he always dies with the ship.

She has no time because she has Crestaids
Besides that it has been over a thousand years, and still the church and Crests have a stranglehold in society, extreme changes require extreme measures

Dialate

She doesn't even want to rule or only so long until her new world can go on without her.

>You should die fighting for what you believe in
>You should all stop fighting and surrender to me!

Exactly where is the logic in her head?

But Dimitri does manage to reform the church and even blackmails Rhea to step down as Archbishop. Furthermore, Sylvain makes it so that crests are basically no longer necessary

That's only for Byleth, if she marries Ferdinand, for example, she appoints him as PM and they lead together.
So no, she wants to lead.

>Edelgard
>Dislikes: Losing control
>she doesn't want to lead

I paired her with cyril because fuck them both.

She doesn't want to unnecessarily kill people

>so she proceeds to conquering two unrelated states instead of just fighting the church while talking to the leaders of said countries

>She doesn't want to unnecessarily kill people
>starts a continent wide civil war that necessarily kills thousands of innocent people

?

Are the stat bonuses from changing classes permanent?

If your belief in something isn't so strong you'd die for it, then why the fuck did you waste everyone's lives, and wait until almost all of the ones on your side was dead to give up?

Only after Edelgard blew wide the issue and forced everyone to confront it

the war is necessary though

? She wants to conquer them, not kill them.

>one empire vs three warring factions
gee i don't get it either

>and forced everyone to confront it
But they agreed with her on the church needing reforms, they would have gone along with her if it meant reforming the church with minimal bloodshed.
Something literally everyone else is able to do.

in her route everyone else is so much worse you very quickly get over the initial "are we the baddies? was this a bad idea?" thoughts.

50% of Leicester want to side with the empire already, after Claude invites in fucking foreign invader armies to fight and loses he amicably surrenders, orders his men to join you and says he'll return the favor of sparing him, datamining suggests he was supposed to help in the final battle

Since you still need monster enemies, fucking DEDUE goes completely insane and secretly ordered crest suicide attackers including himself

Seiros makes use of crest monster golems and holes up in the kingdom capital refusing to surrender even after Dimitri dies. She orders the knights to burn down the city with everyone still inside, they comply.

Oh and the kingdom ignores border defense making edelgard have to assist them with fending off Almyrans in addition to fucking fighting the war with the church and monsters

the black knight is apparently actually a nice guy who met Manuela and sincerely apologized for harming her which pissed her off since she wanted to hate him

the church ranting about ungrateful sinners as they incinerate people whose kingdom they've usurped is peak jrpg nonsense

Literally only Bernadetta has a stereotypical anime mouse girl voice and she has the background for it to make sense in context anyway since she was physically abused to the point where she was supposed to be married off as a living onahole

She loses the hat post timeskip

Nani?! Ehhhhhh?!

RUINED

WHAT THE FUCK!?

I swear characters don't act so ooc in Golden deers and Blue lions, I mean
> fucking DEDUE goes completely insane and secretly ordered crest suicide attackers including himself

He's from the same school of "loyalty" as Hubert, i.e doing the exact opposite of what you are told because you think they don't know any better

Do your kids join you or are they only mentions?
Damn wanted Jeralt over Alois for a unit on my second playthrough so I don't use the same units but damn this gets dumb.
Also is it even worth trying to side with "Flame Emperor?" cause I hit no on reflex.

Attached: Gold Knight.png (512x512, 219K)

But he doesn't do anything this retarded in any other route.
The best show of his loyalty is going directly and killing Edelgard in GD.

Bullshit, in church route she's literally afraid to die when you finish her off

She loses that gay hat but she doesn't lose the gay.

>give Dimitri a killer lance as well as the goddess ring
>literally every attack is now a crit
holy shit and I thought Catherine was OP...

All lords are horribly op and Dimitri has the best stat distribution among them.

yikes

Attached: 1564105831660.jpg (1920x1080, 864K)

that choice doesn't matter. what DOES matter are two choices as you finish the schoolyear

Byleth is fucking broken. 60+ avoid monstrous speed, str, dex, magic user, armorslayer and wo dao kill everything

Edel+Byleth are the only melee you'll ever need

>holy shit and I thought Catherine was OP...
Well that's the whole point of a killer weapon especially if you forget it into it's + counter part.
Regardless on my first playthrough lysithea 1 shots everything post items. With relic and the class upgrades/abilities she's just craps on anyone she targets.
Once I got Raph to war god he's stupid broken. High HP+Damage and always criting and he has a fucking shield for his equip
Then I got ignatz, this fucking shitter dodges everything and crits like it's nothing.
Oh and I totally forgot about Hilda cause I just move her to where there's a squad group with that hand axe+ and she just kills everyone.
Don't know why Raph needs 60hp and 4x brawling for 22 if he's just gonna crit over and over again.

Yeah, but Dimitri>Edelgard, she wastes too much on magic in comparison and his strength/dex/speed growths are retarded.

Third to last chapter of GD

>that choice doesn't matter. what DOES matter are two choices as you finish the schoolyear
I see. Thanks senpai.

>That mission where you either have to kill everyone besides the death knight or defeat him
>Have him surrounded by based Dimitri, Hero Byleth, and Catherine
>Battle is predicted to kill Dimitri and Byleth
>Get to Catherine
>She somehow can kill the Death Knight and survive
>Send her in
>She crits and fucks his asshole up

Based

Attached: 1564334453599.png (529x686, 188K)

Take off your top

Am I a degenerate for wanting to buy this game solely based on this image? Are there any more women like her in the game?

Attached: 1A7795D2-DCC5-48F3-94C4-E3AAB701AF83.png (220x220, 76K)

Manuela

Hilda. even has a similar sexy pose. this game's genki girls are 10/10