What is the O my Rubber Nen of vidya?

What is the O my Rubber Nen of vidya?

Attached: O.png (848x459, 200K)

O my Lifestream

cnat believe ppl read the manga when it looks like this

Why did people get so upset about O My Rubber Nen? It occurs after a backstory flashback and death nen is established in the story. Personally I was much more offended by Killua handwaving his child abuse issues by taking a magic needle he just noticed out from his forehead.

Attached: 1561728466577.gif (500x500, 1.02M)

at least killua tearing the needle out of his head can be read metaphorically that way if the reader would like. it may be true that death nen is established in the story by this time, but the context of hisoka using it to come back to life rather than anything else (say, a curse or chrollo) appears to readers as an asspull to save hisoka's life as he is vital to the story. its the fact that death men is being used in this particular way on this character and this being its first major story appearance that rubs people the wrong way.

Nero popping DT in DMC5, to some degree.

The Courier in New Vegas surviving a bullet to the head.

felt far more earned than hisoka.

People have survived being shot in the head. The chance is low but it's still somethign realistic, and more importantly capable of making sense, unlike rubber and gum bringing a person back to life.

The Nen part isn't the problem, magic can do a lot of bullshit. The problem is that gay clown bled out and was braindead for about 15 minutes. Restarting the heart wouldn't do shit if you don't have enough blood. Even if it did, he would just bleed out and die again from his gaping wounds. Even if he didn't bleed out, his brain would have died too much for him to be functional.
it's mostly memed because it's absolute bullshit but the fans are so deluded that Togashi can do no wrong and is the greatest writer in history that they go completely apeshit when someone points out how stupid it is.

About 2/3 of Kingdom Hearts.

>characters can hold their breath for absurd amounts of time and humans are generally established to have abnormal physical prowess
>but a character being able to resuscitate themself after death is too unrealistic
Kill all Yea Forumsutists.

O my Nanomachines

yeah this is the point where hxh became ungrounded

The world of HxH is full of magic and superhuman capabilities, the world of Fallout is much more grounded and relies on scientific or logical explanations for its bizarre derivations.
And no, if Benny is shocked that the Courier was alive, then he must’ve made sure he was dead before leaving with the chip.

Which can be explained with their bullshit magic, like Uvo using his nen to scream really loud and thus giving him a bigger lung capacity. Togashi tries to be realistic with things like people dying from bee stings or leeches, but then he pulls shit like this.

this manga barely has any cute girls man. i'm getting the feeling togashi's really into shota's,.

If you read mangas and comics just to find drawings of women to fawn over and jerk off to, you’re a pathetic virgin and need to have sex ASAP.

That's actually how this manga looks when it's good. At times it looks like picrelated.

Attached: 2i8w5yp[1].jpg (642x960, 198K)

nah, I just like a some eye-candy and hxh has none of that really. he even made two of killua's brother's cross-dressers and pitou super cute.

It's good to see that ONE improved his art with OPM.

You want some ‘eye-candy’ because you’re a bitch-ass virgin who thinks women are extraterrestrial creatures too hard to communicate with. That, or you’re genuinely repulsive and everyone hates acknowledging you exist, which makes sense since all you care about is drawings.

woah, calm down you sourpuss. you talk like that to your parents?

I talk like that to spineless, sad excuses of men, such as you.
Drop this manchild mentality and get the fuck out once in a while, it’s not hard to get a life.

For me the problem is that the power doesn't even work like rubber and gum. Every time Hisoka used his nen he needed to apply force to expand the nen. But then this new power can expand an contract (which doesn't make sense because rubber and gum barely contracts) without applying force.

Also since when Hisoka's nen is autonomous?

Why do you watch animes with gay pedophile clowns in it?

>said user on 4channel

O, my same type of Stand!

Attached: omygod.jpg (850x639, 189K)

Considering there is always a male character that looks like a woman in his works (Kurama in Yuyu Hakusho, Kurapika) I think he just likes crossdressing men.

Now that I think about it, Togashi is probably so slow at releasing chapters lately because he wants to avoid shit like this

sounds like you got a lot of baggage man. what's on your mind right now?

It wasn't Killua handwaving away child abuse, that's the basis for his entire character arc and his motivation not to be another Zoldyck. The needle was a culmination of that motivation to tear himself away from his family, as well as removing his established, forced flight response from his brother because the needle was a manipulation ability to make him run from any dangerous fight.

No, it's because he's a lazy complacent fuck. All of the mangakas have to work with the weekly schedule and they still draw their series without ever dropping to either the atrocious QUALITY of chimera arc or the Buckley-esque current releases.

Attached: DrlONemVYAAvA7c[1].jpg (810x1200, 342K)

fuck you I like the Buckley saga, I love stories where minor characters actually think their actions through with the gravitas the situation deserves.

Are you missing your cute little moe kawaii ugu girls weeb?

jesus christ. glad i'm an animechad.

Do you just mean vidya with a huge asspull?

>man
It's a fucking buttflustered roastie/tranny. The choice of words gave it away.

ZETTAFLARE

And I don't see a point of spelling out everything I'm already aware of and what I can instantly infer just by understanding the character and basic logic.

lol

Attached: cereal.jpg (408x767, 111K)

Yes

it's okay user, release all that pent up anger here. I am here to listen

Looks like your dilate hole is already occupied so I'll pass.

That happens in every story whenever anyone does anything. But usually authors either rely on the reader's ability to understand the reasoning behind the action from knowing the character, or conversely use the action to demonstrate how the character's reasoning works at the moment, as per "show, don't tell" rule. If you are impressed by Togashi's overwritten internal narratives, you really need to read more books and learn to comprehend characterization.

what works would you recommend

Didn't this fucker draw Yu Yu Hakusho? How did his art quality degrade so bad?

I'd say War and Peace would be the best for this, it has tons of very different characters and you get plenty of focus on their actions in various contexts. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is also great, though it has a much more limited cast, but there's lots of characters they meet on the way that have their own small stories to tell, albeit pretty emblematic of time and place, so not sure how a modern man can relate to those situations. And if you want something more entertaining than those, Discworld series would also work well, it overall has a wide cast, though it's divided by standalone books and is focused a bit more on the humor.

>didn't read YYH manga
that shit was QUALITY too

I remember the Dark Tournament looking good, at least.

O MY KOMODO GENE

O MY CHIM